Breeding Her Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
The Boys Enjoy More Mature Pussy.
5k words
4.59
23.9k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

It's early morning, Rudy is still sleeping. I'm in bed with her mom, Eve. I have grown to love her more each day. I nestle up against her soft warm bosom and we kiss so slowly. I feel like a little boy again. My stick begins to harden and she feels it against her inner thigh. Like a good mom she reaches for it.

"Ohhh poor boy," she says whispering, "That must be so uncomfortable for you, let me take care of it for you," and I look down as she guides it inside her warm sheath. I love the hairy patch at the top of her V. She keeps the cunt lips shaved but there's a real fur patch at the top. She knows it drives me crazy. My cock disappears and I close my eyes to relax and enjoy. I know my 19 year old cock will get properly serviced by my mother in law Eve.

Eve is my wifes's Ruby's mom. She is the mom I never had but always wanted. She understands my needs. I was enjoying her before my wife and I started dating. We have a baby together, Lily, she such a little heartwarmer.

I just relax and lay here on top of her warm body snuggling against her large breasts and move my stick in and out working my cock off inside the pleasure sheath of her warm cunny. Eve smiles, she enjoys this as much as I do.

I'm so lucky to have a mother in law who takes care of me. Otherwise being a teenage husband could be difficult. There just so much sweet young pussy out there. Just not nearly enough of the nurturing loving kind. Ruby's pregnancy has been difficult in a lot of ways. Being only 19 I am constantly hard but mom makes sure I always have my morning relief.

I love this soft warmness of her cunny. Each stroke is so nice. She's real wet this morning, it feels great. I pick up my pace and push harder. Eve now knows I'm ready to orgasm so she pulls her knees way back. Eve likes me in real deep when I cum. We haven't talked about it lately but I know she's hoping to get pregnant again.

"Ohh, here it is," I pant quietly as I grip her tight. Her hands grip my ass checks making sure I am inside her tight. She wants to be sure I am in real deep as my hot fluid flies up my tube and shot after shot of hot semen fills her mature womb. This feels so good.

"Ohh, fuck, that's sooo nice," I moan...feeling fantastic as the last of my semen empties inside her.

We both collapse exhausted. I lay here content. My balls have been completely drained.

I kiss her lovingly. I need to get up and get ready, I expect my buddy Jim to be by for a visit sometime today.

**

"Jimbo, so good to see you buddy." I was too. I have been really in need of some male friends lately. It was good to see Jim back even if it was only for a week or so.

We hug, "good to see you too brother," he says as he walks in to the house setting down his jacket, day bag and some luggage.

"Oh man, long trip," he says panting.

I hadn't seen Jim since the wedding. Mom was already pregnant when I married her daughter Ruby. Jim brought a girlfriend to the wedding so we kept everything as formal as possible. That means he only got to sneak in one time to fuck Mom while his girlfriend was helping with the flowers.

"So where's the honey," I say, inquiring about the girlfriend. She looked pretty hot and I would have minded getting a taste that weekend but I had my hands full.

"Oh that's over," he says, not to my surprise. Jim never kept a girlfriend very long.

I laughed with him. "Well you're welcome to use the den for a bedroom," I tell him as we walk over there swinging through the kitchen to pop a couple of brews. It has a closet and a large convertible sofa. One that I had used on occasion with both Ruby and Eve. We both knew if would be a good place for his things. However, I was sure he'd land in Eve's bedroom soon enough.

"So dude, a daddy huh?" he says. And we both chuckle.

"Yeah," I say, "Ruby is due next month. Right now though I help Eve take care of baby Lily too, she's so cute. Come look." Jim follows me.

"I sure miss Eve too, How is she?" Jim asks.

Now I can tell his girlfriends gone, he hasn't been laid lately and he's jonesing for a good workout in Eve's pussy.

"Lily is napping while Eve is shopping." I say. "It's Saturday so I'm home to babysit. Isn't she the cutest?"

"She has your eyes I tell Jim," we both smile. She could have been either of ours. It didn't matter to us because she is just so damn cute.

"Dude," he says, "you really have to tell me how you sold this deal to Ruby."

"What?"

"This setup man, this is like crazy, dude," he says, "I mean I can't believe she didn't freak when she found out you had been sluicing her mom."

"What do you mean, had," I replied as his eyes lit up.

"Oh no man you can't tell me your doing both, no fuckin way." he bellows out loudly.

"Easy there Jimbo, I say, we all love each other in this family." I tell him. "Ruby knows I make love with her mom and she is happy for her mom." As I smile ear to ear.

"Oh wow dude," he says, "you talked your way into enjoying a lot of nice pussy, that's all I know." And we both laugh.

Jim and I talk a long time and drink a lot too. Ruby comes out of her room just before dinner and greets him.

"Jim your looking good," as they hug. They are friends but Jim knows better than to tap my true love. She's faithful to me. She sits and joins us as he tells all about his crazy Amtrak trip.

Soon Eve is back and they hug.

"Oh Jim, so good to see you again, how is Karen? Was that her name?" Eve says.

"Cara," he replies, "I don't know. She's off my radar." As we all laugh.

"I'm making a great Italian dinner," mom says, as she heads for the kitchen to prepare another good meal. Jim's eyes follow her ass as she walks away.

"Hope you don't mind, Jim's gonna stay here a few days," I say loud enough for Eve to hear in the kitchen. "He's visiting his family." I have to hold back laughing. Like there's a chance she would mind.

"Well actual," he says, "I quit that shit job and I'm moving back. I don't think I wanna move in with my stepdad so I just need time to find my own place."

Eve looks over at us, she's quick to speak up. "Take your time Jim you can stay here until you find what you need. We have plenty of room. You're family here, we'll take good care of you."

We all knew what that meant but nothing more was needed to be said.

Jim is elated. I just smile inside. I know now how this is playing out. Mom is jonesing to get him naked. However with Ruby totally out of the picture I don't want to give up mom altogether either. It was obvious to me we are gonna share. From the excitement in Eve's voice she seems to have figured out the same thing. She is creaming I'm sure thinking of those times in the gym when we had double teamed her.

It was a great dinner, and now Ruby is headed off to bed and I'm helping Jim get settled in. We're down a six pack of beer already but neither of us talk about the obvious. We both know things will work out. Jim has a shoebox that's wrapped. A present for Eve he says. Sly dog he is, getting in her good graces from the start.

"That's so nice Jim. I'm sure she'll love it," not even asking what he got her. I just know she likes Jim and she'll be happy he thought of her.

"So you think you'll be able to sleep well in here," I say kidding him while standing with him in the den. We both smile knowing sure as shit he won't be sleeping there that's for sure.

"If you get cold, just check in with Eve," I say as we both chuckle.

I'm off to bed now too. Ruby will have to share the bed tonight. Even though I set the den up for Jim I certainly know what bed he will be in tonight.

****

Sunday morning and I smell the bacon. Ruby is up too and I can tell from my sore head I drank too much last night. Jim's turning the bacon and Eves working with the eggs. They look like mom and dad over there in the kitchen.

"Hey...he rises," Jim says as Eve leans over and kisses me. Ruby comes out of the bathroom and we all sit to eat. I can tell by the way both Jim and Eve are acting they had a chance to get reacquainted last night. My cock is really itching now.

I have to admit I'm feeling a little jealous. I'm used to getting my load off in mom in the mornings. Now I have to share? I don't do "share," well. If it was anyone but Jim I'd be very upset. This reminds me how lucky I am that Ruby loves me enough to share. I realize I'm spoiled but I'll adjust.

******

Ruby's asleep and it's a quiet afternoon when Jim steps out of Eve's room. I've been working up a sweat cleaning the garage. Jim's wearing only his shorts and considering the banging coming from the bedroom I know what he's been doing.

"So how did Eve like her present," I ask and Jim smiles. "I assume she was thanking you in there," as we both bust out laughing.

"She loved it," he says, "says it reminds her of our old gym days. Here," he says, "come take a look." I follow him in the bedroom expecting to see Eve wearing something new he picked out for her. Wow, am I surprised.

There is my dear mother in law Eve. She's spread eagle on the bed with both wrists and both ankles shackled in leather cuffs and secured to the bedposts. In her mouth is a leather ball with straps around the back. Sweat covers her face and forehead.

Her sweet pussy is wide open and shaved all around the lips which look a little reddish from a pounding they have just received. Only a dark black triangle shows on top. Her breasts are so large and I have to admit that pussy looks so inviting.

Eve is drenching in sweat. It's not that hot in here so I have to believe he's been working her cunny hard. Those nipple clips must be agonizing too.

"Having fun mom," I say laughing. She sure looks like she is. "Can I get you anything?" As Jim and I smile at each other.

Eve moans, she has been in rapture all morning I'm sure. I have been enjoying the slow cock milking I get everyday I forgot what a bondage freak Eve is. Jim hadn't and his gift box had some play toys for her.

I'm starting to harden up watching her sweat. "How long you gonna keep her like that," I ask.

"Oh just another few minutes," he says, "then I'll take the nipple clips off. My guess is she'll be so ready for a good fuck about then too. Think you can help me out," he asks.

Ruby's asleep and I could use a nice mommy fuck about now.

"Of course Jim," feeling my cock was already stiffening watching her like that.

"Ok," I say "I have to finish taking out the trash," as I stand there. Fuck the trash I decide. And I drop my shorts as I watch Jim remove her nipple clips. She sighs in relief. Then he removes the ball from her mouth and together we unfasten the leg straps.

"Not those," he says as I reach for the wrist cuffs.

I like it, her legs are free and her pussy is open. As she's laying there I massage the slightly swollen nipples she purrs like a kitten. Then I stroke my cock and move around to get on her. Her wrists are up high and fastened but her legs quickly wrap around my back and lock. She wants cock badly and I sure could use a little pussy myself.

Oh, it's so nice as my cock slides into that soft mature cunny. Feels like I'm sliding into a warm buttered glove. Eve moans and looks up at me then smiles. I smile back,

"Hi mom," I whisper. "My balls are full and sore today," I say.

Eve is on fire as she slowly milks my cock in her soft pussy and she's moaning rather loud now. Oh that cunny is so warm and soft and I realize even a couple of days without enjoying this is too long for me. I close my eyes and kiss her ear as I slowly work out to load from my teen balls.

Eve is so pretty. She is all woman, not like the girls my age. I love Ruby and I know some day she will be older and mature like mom here. For now I get Eves soft pussy to enjoy. I feel every teen boy is better off with a mature woman who knows how to provide a nice slow sensual cock massage. Every boy needs a soft mature cunny to ejaculate in.

I feel the pressure mounting inside me. It's just too damn wonderful and I lock my feet against the footboard and push hard. Her legs have me locked in and I nuzzle my face in her fresh clean hair. I feel the tightening and then the twitching as I stiffen and flood her with the hot cum she craves.

She turns and thrashes as best she can still securely tied down. Then we both stop and pant while we enjoy the afterglow. Ohh, now this is the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon..

**********

"Aunt Vera?" I ask, if she can read my lips I mouth, "who the fuck is Aunt Vera" as Eve and Ruby scramble to prepare for her arrival.

"She's Ruby's Aunt and she lives by the beach." Mom says, my brothers ex wife and she'll be here any minute."

"Ok fine," I say as I help pick up the place.

With Ruby ready to deliver I lost my bed. When Jim arrived I lost Eves bed and now I guess I'll lose my den for a few days now too.

"She's here to help out just till the baby's born," mom says and that's any day now.

Ruby tells me Aunt Vera is a red headed divorcee who's a few years older than Eve.

She'll be here only a few days and Jim and I scramble to make the den look presentable. We are both eager to scope out "Aunt Vera." We are both hoping she won't interfere with our setup here.

"She's here," Eve yells looking out the window and they head to the doorway. When Vera enters she is taller and thinner than mom.

"Oh my god," she says to Ruby, "aren't you looking all plump." And who are these two handsome boys?"

I can't help noticing she looks pretty damn good for a 40 something. That red hair looks like flames. I wonder if she shaves down there. I've never seen a flamepussy. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

I'm just a little unhappy though I won't be able to slip in and enjoy mom while she's here. Having Jim who's half her age staying in moms room is scandal enough, I'd hate for news of our arraignment to get around the family.

**********

Vera has settled in and things are a little crowded now. Vera keeps dotting over Ruby who hasn't left her room. She due any day. I also notice Vera has had a drink in her hand since she got here. She loves her gin. Jim and I sit on the patio drinking beers.

Eve has come out just in time to hear our discussion. I'm thinking Vera is a bottle redhead but Jim insists she a natural. Eve motions us into her room and we all stand there with the bathroom door open watching Vera shower.

I get my answer fast when I see that bright red bush through the shower glass.

"She looks damn good for 42," doesn't she?" mom asks quietly. "You know she didn't get all those husbands being a prude."

I can tell she looks real good that's for sure. Vera has a premium body and Jim and I look at each other wondering why Eve would bring us in here to look.

The shower water goes off and mom nudges us back into the kitchen. "I just wanted you two to see what's for dessert if either of you would like a taste," she says.

"Mom really?" I reply, "I mean I can't, I'm a father to be here."

We both look at Jim.

"She looked damn good to me," he said. "Didn't you say she remarried."

"Yeah to some old lawyer dude," mom says, but they'll divorce too. She's been divorced four times. She can't seem to settle for just one man.

"I wouldn't want her going back to the family spreading any gossip," Eve says. "It would be best if she keeps everything about her visit her quiet."

I know Jim's mind is churning. He has processed what mom was trying to say. Vera certainly won't through stones if we put her in a glass house.

"Jim," I say, "Could it get much easier than a four time divorced redhead?"

"Just keep her glass full Jim," Eve says.

******

Now I'm not one to judge but you don't get four rich ex husbands being a limp lay in bed. So it was no surprise when Jim pours on his charm and mixes her drinks. I would have been right there with him a couple years ago. By late night Ruby and I are off to bed and so is mom. We are leaving Jim and Vera a chance to talk and get a little better acquainted.

I'm laying in bed and have to admit my mind is on Vera. I have really learned over the last year how nice a mature woman's pussy can be. My cock is getting real stiff so I look over at Ruby who I know is not on the menu. I start thinking I need to go down and sneak in with Jim and Eve. I know Eve would welcome a second cock.

I get up to go and then I realize the only noises louder than Ruby snoring are the moans coming from the den. Well Ruby seems peaceful so I think I'll do a little spying, why not. So I slip out of the room and creep over to the staircase only to see Eve there on her hands and knees peaking down through the cracked door. She's watching as Jim's ass is going up and down on Vera's spread legs as Vera holds her ankles up high and far apart.

We both watch while young Jim gives this mature divorcee a taste of young cock as she sure is moving her ass under him. The look on her face tells it all, she is going wild.

"Fuck me, honey, fuck me hard." she says trying to be quiet.

Now I can't watch for long as my cock is rock hard and I move up behind Eve who had quickly figured out I was there and pulled her Tshirt up a little and spread her knees a little so her sweet little cunny is fully exposed for my use.

Her head sinks and she moans as my cock finds her warm cunny and oh man. Eve is as wet as a sponge, like dripping wet. And I slide my cock inside her hot softness.

Damn, she takes me in to my balls real fast. Watching those two fuck was better than watching pornos for hours.

We both love watching now as Vera gets on top and guides his big harpoon deep inside. Then she begins working him like a harem girl milking him while all the time keeping him balls deep. The look on her face says it all.

"I'm waiting," Vera says, "you promised to hose my red flame out."

Jim is all smiles and he is sweating real hard now.

"Cmon boy, put out my fire like you promised."

Mom and I are at fever pitch when we see Vera shake and her long red hair falls forward while Jim's midsection arches upward and locks pumping his semen inside her.

"Ohhhh god," he cries out, "it so fucking good," as he jerks up and Vera holds on like riding a bronco.

That's too fucking much for me and I grip her sides as I blast off my load into dear Eve. Once again I am so grateful that she lets me have easy access to release my cum in her anytime I need. Every married man should have a mother in law that keeps her loving pussy open.

******

The next morning Eve and Ruby are dressed and heading out the door early.

"We'll be gone a few hours," Eve says, "just a doctor visit and maybe a small shop."

"What about Vera?" I say, "Shouldn't she go to?"

"Oh no," Eve says, "Vera was up late, so we let her sleep in."

"I'm sure you boys can keep her occupied a few hours," Eve says quietly and smiles as she heads out to the car to meet Ruby.

Jim and I look at each other. I'm looking at Jimbo for directions. I mean he knows her better than I do.

"What do you think Jim?"

"I say we strap her into Eves bed and give her the treatment." He replies.

Now I should object but my cock seems to like the idea and maybe a turn on Vera would be good.

I'm not sure what to do as Jim wakes her in the den rubbing his hand on her cunt. Next he helps her up and he leads her into Eves room. Vera seems real eager to cooperate with Jim. I like watching her bare ass as she walks with him. She's a hot looking divorcee.

What the hell, my cock is hard why should I be the only one who thinks this is some fucking crazy shit. No one seems to have a problem here. I certainly am not going to be the spoil sport. I can certainly understand how a couple of mature women might enjoy being cumsluts for a couple of teens.

I finish up my coffee and bagel and head over to see what's happening in Eve's room thinking that I wouldn't mind a taste of Vera's hairy pussy myself.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12