Breeding Her Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim sees me enter, "Hey buddy," he yells and I enter Eve's bedroom to see Vera strapped face down on the bed. She looks awful hot with her long red hair flowing down that well tapered back. Her long legs are pulled toward the bedposts. Her ass is a little big and soft but it looks so inviting with a reddish color patch showing between her long legs. The ball is secured in her mouth. Jimbo wasted no time securing his prey. I certainly see why so many men wanted to marry this one.

"Damn Jimbo, what the fuck man? She is looking hot!"

He's all smiles, "she a natural," he says, "she likes this stuff."

Now I can't see how he got her like this without a little cooperation but I don't know this lady at all and I have no idea if she's as kinky as Jim is so I'm a little worried about what's going on.

"Don't you think she's kind of facing the wrong way?" I ask.

Jimbo doesn't give me an answer as he drops on the bed next to her and grabs the baby oil bottle he has on the dresser.

"C'mon man," he says, "we've got a few hours and slut Vera here is definitely up for some fun, right babe?" He asks and slaps her hard on her soft ass as she turns her head to look at us and moans.

Vera has a nice ass, really. Bigger than the teen girls I watch at the pool but what I'd expect from a 40 something woman. Her asscheeks are a little large too but her red spot is still visible underneath. I'm sure I will get deep enough when I doggy her from behind.

Next he squeezes his plastic bottle of oil all over her ass and he is rubbing her anal hole and all around it. Her eyes close and she purrs.

I am wondering what he's doing oiling her ass when I'd hits me what he has in mind. Looking now at the redness around her anus I know I'm right. Jim has been fucking her ass.

"She loves it," he says, "and it's your turn. It's real tight," he says, "Her ass man, her anal canal. Vera here is a real slut for boy cock in her ass, right Vera?" he says now looking at her.

His finger has found her anal canal and she is purring like a kitten as he starts finger fucking her anal hole and I have to admit I am getting real hard watching.

Now Jimbo turns around and facing me while sitting on the bed he pulls her ass checks apart revealing that sweet anal canal. It's red all around from Jim's rough use.

"What you waiting for man?" he says, "you don't wine and dine this kind, she's a four time divorcee. These holes have all been worked every which way. She's in heat and this ass needs a good workout, let's go big guy. Time to dump your load."

Now I'm not really an ass man but I drop my shorts and move on top real fast. Vera purrs as my cock enters that mature brown puckered hole and she purrs like a kitten for at least five minutes while I slowly work myself balls deep.

This is some good tight anal and I am super hard right now. I can tell how much she loves it every time I get balls deep. My face is buried in her long red hair and my cock enjoys the tight softness of her anal canal as my pubic hairs rub those soft ass cheeks. The ring of her anus is real tight too. Softness and tightness, it doesn't get any better than that.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold, I'm cumming," I blurt out, it's such a surprise to me I would cum so fast. This sluts anal canal is so nice. I lay there panting and she twitches under me as each shot of hot semen fills her back hole.

After we each unload we release Vera and let her shower. Jim and I are both laughing as we watch her wiggle her ass down the hall. She looks over her shoulder back at us with a real slutty grin, we know she loved it. Older women make the best anal sluts.

I turn to Jim, "Not mom," I say, "Not mom. I like that soft pussy too much. If we anal Eve she'll want that all the time, so do me a favor Jim and let's not."

Jim agrees, he loves her soft cunny too much to start anything new.

Vera hits the shower and I take Jim to the garage to look at my new Benz. Just then mom and Rudy show up and we help Ruby out of the car.

"It's happening boys," mom says, "doc says she's started so we all need to get ready." We gather things together and head for the hospital.

***********

Sorry I missed writing the last few weeks. Things happened so fast. Ruby had her baby's and that kept me real busy. Things have quieted down now. Vera has left.

Jimbo is staying in moms room. I spend most of my nights in the den where Jim was supposed to stay. Ruby had a beautiful baby boy and we are all so happy. No one more than Ruby, she glad to not be pregnant any more.

I moving back in our bed room. Ruby and mine that is. I love Ruby and we are a great couple. We have the baby in with us and we are a happy family.

Since Jim is staying with mom but he's up early like me. Ruby is up late with the baby and she sleeps in. So I visit Eve every morning before work. I'm here with her now enjoying her soft cunny again. I'm just starting to get back to my morning routine as she grips my cock tightly inside her soft warm pussy.

"You promised," she whispers and I lift my head and look into her soft blue eyes. She's so hot. My cock is real big and hard and ready to explode in her as she whispers in my ear, "You promised to get me pregnant again," making my balls crack open again sending another load of baby seeds deep in her mature womb. Ohhhh, so nice.

12