Breeding His Sister and Daughter

Story Info
A dragon anthro breeds his sister and daughter...
2.1k words
54k
58
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

-

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

"Mm, the two of you look so hot like that..."

The hermaphrodite dragoness who was his daughter grinned and sprawled, her scales splotched through with red and blue, the colours of her parents. The "problem" there was that Tan's cock stood up as her very own father slid into her pussy, Kao licking his lips as the blue drake pounded her hot, wet pussy for all he was worth.

The dragoness beside Tan, resplendent in red scales with slashes of yellow markings, was her mother, Kao's sister and his wife. No one where they lived knew that they were related in weird and wonderful ways and, frankly, none of them cared what anyone thought of their unconventional tangling of relationships, father breeding wife and daughter alike as he pleased.

"Unff, Kao, you need to hurry up and fuck me too..."

Fyr simmered, blowing a smoke heart, her fingers between her thighs as she slid them into her pussy, driving them deep as her wet cunt sucked and pulled at them. She was so sloppy and wet already that she felt as if she had already been filled by his cum, but it was only her own juices in there as Kao snarled and bent Tan's legs back to her shoulders. The younger dragoness was a little more flexible, even if dominant and willing to demand what she wanted, growling deep in the back of her throat as her toes curled and flexed.

"Fuck, yeah, daddy, harder!"

She toyed with him, lashing her tongue along the side of her muzzle, knowing just how such things drove Kao wild. And that was exactly what Tan wanted, the hot, raw, ravaging thrusts that she could imagine were about to split her apart, even though everything was as she wanted it to be even in that moment. There was no pain, only a blissful sense of being stretched so far open that she was left craving more, her father's length slurping into her again and again.

"Going to breed you good," he huffed, his pupils dilated, hardly present in the moment as breeding lust overcame you. "Harder... Deeper..."

"Yes, Kao, like that..."

Fyr was there then, pressing up to his back, encouraging him on as he pounded their daughter. Tan had already laid an egg from her father's seed and longed for another, Fyr's womb too having been barren for too long. Not that they hadn't wanted to breed, of course, but she'd wanted to give the best of her attention to Tan. Now that her daughter was several years an adult, she could do as she liked and even Tan herself had said how "fucking hot" (her own words, not Fyr's) it would be to see her mother bent over and bred with her father's virile seed.

She growled, pressing up close to Kao, who was effectively her husband with how they treated one another. That they were siblings was not something that she cared about, only how his muscles felt beneath his scales, how powerful he was. She could even slide her fingers down to the join of his body to his daughter's, Tan's pussy strained wonderfully wide around his breeding spire, his cock ploughing desperately into her again and again, juices drooling.

"Yes, dad, fuck me, cum in me!"

Tan clung to him, dragging his head down to her, even though that meant that her legs were bent back all the more, mostly straight as her ankles were pushed up past her head. That she was flexible was only a plus-point in her book but she wanted her father's tongue twisting around hers all the more, tangling and moaning into his mouth, groaning into his maw as deeply as she took his cock.

Harder and harder... Her mind swam in delirious delight as her folds clenched down around his cock, massaging the length, though Tan was not even trying to. Her wings strove to flap up against the bed that she was lying back on but the sheets were already rumpled and messed up, her back pinned down so that she could not have moved away if she wanted to. But one would have been amiss severely to suggest that she was submissive in that moment, groaning into her father's maw as they locked jaws, teeth gnashing against one another in bliss.

Harder and harder... Fyr could not resist, her tail powering into her body as she enjoyed her voyeuristic thrills, slamming it into her pussy with raw, feral abandon. She screamed as she climaxed but the others did not pause in their bliss, Kao's thrusts growing harder and harder, driving into his daughter as Tan stiffened against him.

The drake knew... He could only know. She was close.

Tan's cries were muffled as she moaned into his muzzle, grunts and squeals trying to break the barrier of her lips as orgasm overcame her, folds tighter than ever around his hot length. His lips swallowed up her cries with the warmth and love she had come to expect from her father, however, as he pounded her, unwilling to stop even as her cunt massaged his length. She could shriek and let out her pleasure in the master bedroom of the house as much as she liked but there was no pause that could be made while they took her, father and mother alike adoring her body in the most carnal of ways.

Kao howled into her maw though broke the kiss, saliva joining them for a heartbeat of a second, blasting out a roar. His seed poured forth as his wife moaned out yet another climax beside them, the bedroom an orgy of bliss that could not so easily be held back when they were all together. What was notable about that moment, however, was how Tan's cock ejaculated too, climaxing with both male parts and female parts together, embodying both for gender and sexuality that suited her best. If there were any questions about that side of her and her personality, she was usually happy to answer them, but, right then and there, she could not have possibly cared about anything else. She only wanted to reel in orgasm, pleasure wracking her body from head to her curling, flexing together, tail twisting up and around her father's.

Yet he could not spend his time solely there with Tan, not with his wife's hands sliding over him, clamouring for his attention even then. Fyr kissed his neck and moaned out his name, pressing in close, her bare tits pressed up to his shoulder and side, angling in with all the lust she had in her body. Although it was difficult, spilling rope after rope of thickly virile cum into Tan's sodden, fertile pussy, he had to pull out, spending the very last spurt over her cunt, the gaping petal showing off her hot wetness within, how his cum drooled thickly from her.

"Now for you..."

Fyr squealed, her brother grabbing at her, his paw around the back of her neck. She loved being manhandled, however, and only wanted him to treat her more roughly, shoved onto all fours and her tail already yanked up high for him, for his pleasure at all costs. Her hide tingled with an illicitly gained thrill as he powered over her, his cock not even softening between rounds. Having climaxed twice already, Fyr was more than ready for him, already striving to grind and hump back desperately onto his rampant length as he quested hungrily for her cunt.

"Yessss... Ohhh!"

Her cries bounced off the walls even as Tan propped up her backside on a pillow, keeping her hips a little elevated, even though she was not all that bothered about falling pregnant from a single breeding. She could fuck her dear father whenever she wanted again and again until she fell pregnant. But her mom deserved a good fuck too to satisfy her.

"Fuck!"

Fyr cried out as he pounded into her, the slurp of her pussy closing around his cock as he slid in and out filling the room, along with the slap of the drake's hips on her backside. Willingly, the dragoness kept her tail up as high as possible for him, wanting only his lust, already dreaming of a bun in the oven: an egg that she would cherish in the growing rise of her stomach until it was time to lay and beyond. There was something more carnal than ever in the art of breeding, panting as she took in how her daughter's pussy drooled with her father's seed, Tan grinning and licking her lips, one leg still hitched up to show off her creamy, well-filled cunt.

"He's going to fill you just like that too, mom, wait and see."

Oh... Oh, Fyr knew that too, for she had fucked her brother more times than even Tan had, simply as they had been adults together for longer. She ached for his cock more passionately than ever, the rise of need for him growing as the years that they spent together passed, though things had only grown closer still with their daughter. Maybe Tan was the catalyst, in the end, that they had needed without knowing to bring them into a new dawn of rampant, lustful sexuality.

Kao knew none of what was going through Fyr's head, only gripping her tail to press it back up against his chest and over his shoulder as he slammed into her again and again. A snarl ripped from his maw as he ground powerfully into her sopping wet cunny, pushing up against her innermost barrier and still questing for more. Already, he could feel the need to cum rising within him and yet that only made him want it all the more, to spill a load again and again until the three of them were exhausted, dripping in his cum, satisfied grins plastered over all of their muzzles.

"Unff!"

So hot, so tight... He couldn't help himself, the rise and fall of his wife's backside too tempting for him. Releasing her tail, he groped and squeezed, digging in his claws as she squealed, the tip of her tail whipping back and forth while Tan grabbed it. Their daughter giggled, taking the tip of her mother's tail and suckling on it, though that did not help Fyr regain control over herself in the slightest as her brother bred her.

"Ohhhh!"

Yet Fyr would not hold back her cries of another orgasm as she slammed her hips back as savagely at Kao as she wanted him to fuck her, rump aching from the force of his thrusts. He reached around, grasping her tits for leverage, though she only felt how he brushed over her nipples, the electric thrill of such a touch zinging through her.

Nothing would stop the drake, however, from taking his breeding thrill as his dragoness cried out passionately for it, pussy clenching, massaging him, more controlled than Tan. Her cunt rippled and pulsed and he could only head the lustful call of it, driving in with short, sharp thrusts, not even wanting to stop at the point of climax. And so he thrust on and on, bellowing out his breeding triumph as he took both his sister and his daughter, cum pouring into Fyr's cunt and spurting out along the sides of his smooth-skinned shaft.

Fyr moaned, head dipping, but all she could do was bear through the moment, so tight around him as her muscles clenched down that she could barely handle it, though she was exactly where she wanted to be. A cocktail of cum and her own sexual juices dripped from her, body aching from so many climaxes in such a short span of time, his paws sliding down her body, teasing between her legs and brushing her clit even then.

"Unff... You know I'm sensitive."

Tan grinned, watching as her father pushed his head over Fyr's shoulder, a smirk on his lips.

"I know... That's why I do it."

The three of them made the perfect trio, the dragonesses having taken their first round of cum for the night and already begging for more in the sway and tilt of their bodies. Kao grinned, licking his lips.

What kind of drake would Kao be to deny them?

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
S2e612S2e612about 1 year ago

You should do a full series with kao

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

No box for stars here, I vote 5 stars.

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding His Mother A dragon breeds his mother over and over again...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories