Breeding in the Surf

Story Info
Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...
6.2k words
21.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Aegi grunted, the wolf-like hybrid with light, orange-brown fur scenting the air as he sat on the beach. He'd been offered a parasol, stuck in the sand, to rest under but the Aelysian-Tendrawulf hybrid was more comfortable without one. He had always been like that, truly, though he was of a smaller stature as a feral, roughly about the size of a Labrador retriever, give or take a few inches.

Aegi was not just a wolf, however, licking his lips as he adjusted his weight on the blanket that he had accepted from the shack attendant, though many of the anthros out there on the sunny beach that day seemed to have taken them up on their offer of amenities like that. He was happy sitting in the warmth, his wings folded in neatly against his back, a smooth mop of brown hair curling down his face to brush the top of his snout, though he had managed to lightly style it up at the back so that it did not succumb too much to the heat. His back end may have been considered wolf-like at first glance, with his light orange-brown fur and the thick brush of his tail, which was also tipped with white, but the cloven hooves, well -- they were not wolf-ish in the slightest. Those were from his Aelysian heritage but Aegi had always liked being his own creature.

He wanted to stand out. And if he could do that without doing a damn thing else, well...that was just a bonus for him.

"Mmm..."

Aegi hummed appreciatively as he scanned the beach. There were the usual anthros on the sex-positive beach enjoying one another sprawled across beach chairs and blankets and some even in the sand (how gritty) but he was looking for those without partners. Even as he watched, Aegi's sheath plumped up faintly with a hint of his dark cock, balls aching with need. They could hold a lot more cum than one might have thought and he was already itching with the need to get a nice lady pinned under him, ramming crudely into her so that he could seed her full with more cream than she could honestly handle.

His eyes alit on a female, a lady that he knew rather well, that out in the surf, however, bobbing with her arms over a surfboard, seemingly separated from her friends. She didn't appear to be in any danger, however, even if the anthro, who seemed to have cat-like ears, was on her own. Her bright smile caught the sunshine even from a distance. Syerra had always been like that -- and it was the perfect day to up the ante with her.

Aegi's eyes gleamed. So, he had someone to ask... For he would never take an unwilling partner, after all.

That was not what breeding was all about.

S'Tarthos stretched out in the surf, the non-anthro Dracris a species all of their own, something that one would have to look carefully at -- and still not quite be able to easily determine their species. But he was okay with that, a blue-grey, furred, dragon-like creature with a mammalian body and horns that resembled warped antlers rising from his head. Floating black orbs were cradled between them, suspended by an electrical field, but that was just one of his many powers and talents. His tail boasted a blade-like appendage, two blades curved out and pointing back in towards one another, with another black orb suspended there, though it never fell out of place. Down the line of his black ran thick, chunky, dark-grey plate scales with grey spines rising from them, the similar armour dotting his thighs and the upper part of his foreleg.

Yet Fenria took the larger Dracris' head in her hands, smirking faintly as his long, trailing whiskers, like those of an Eastern dragon, tickled her belly.

"You should only have eyes for me, S'Tarthos," she breathed, "or else I might think that you don't want to keep me company out here today."

S'Tarthos started, blinking down at Fenria. She always seemed to manage to make him feel small, even though there was a considerable, notable size difference between them. They were not in a relationship that most would have acknowledged, but it was clear too that there was a bond between them.

Fenria grinned as she led her larger charge out into the surf, deeper and deeper, though it was up to the Aelysian's chest before it had brushed the tops of his legs, so great was the difference between them. She wore a red bikini that her breasts were nearly spilling out of -- not because it was too small for her but simply because it was daringly low-cut. She hadn't wanted to hide much of her silvery-blue skin that day, showing off the brighter blue striped markings across her body, her white hair slicked back with water and highlighting both her horns and her long, pointed ears.

Her body ached for him and she was going to have him, sweeping her long tail up against S'Tarthos as she swam backwards. She might as well have been drawing the Dracris along with her on a leash for how sweetly obedient he was, though it was a warmer kind of domination (and submission) that was tangled between them.

"I knew you'd be good for me," she praised softly, bobbing in the water as he paddled, his paws not all that far from the ocean floor and the tide marks underwater that had been left by its ebb and flow in the sand. "A good boy for me... Now, roll onto your back."

S'Tarthos' cock was already pushing out, determined to make itself known even though he had not been all that horny only a few moments ago. She had that effect on him and he instantly rolled over, letting the water carry the weight of his body. Floating was tricky for a creature like him, for his tail wanted to drag and the mass of his body wanted to tip him first one way and then the other, though it was not all that bad, no. He grunted, licking his lips and tasting the salt, another bobbing by with a soft smile on her face. She looked something like Fenria but not quite, with more human-like skin on show and cat ears on top of her head.

Fenria, however, had something for the Dracris and wasn't going to stop as she slung herself casually up and on top of his floating body, forcing him to adjust himself a little. But she didn't seem to care for his situation as she slid back to his head, her knees in the water and her tail flipped back over his head, dragging in the ocean behind him. With the waves lapping all around them, she was just where she wanted to be as she ground her bikini-clad pussy back over his snout.

"You know what to do, boy..."

He trembled under her and she groaned softly as S'Tarthos lapped instantly over her pussy. There was something different about having his tongue brushing her folds like that, through the swimsuit though, frankly, it didn't cover much at all, even down there. Not when it was that kind of beach, even if Fenria often changed the kind of clothing she wore depending on her mood. She wasn't the kind of person, after all, to just always look one way all the time.

His tongue wormed inside her bikini bottoms, playing up against her pussy lips and over the throbbing nub of her clit. On top of him, Fenria groaned and arched her back, resting her hands on his chest, kneading and rubbing into the wet fur.

However, Syerra was not to only hang around watching them. She'd already taken note of the smaller feral paddling for her, his wings floating on top of the water and allowing him a little bit of greater buoyancy. Her feline ears twitched and perked, though remained pointing forward most of the time, her skin a variation between the blue, short hair of an Aelysian and the normal skin of a cat-girl or a cat-woman, depending on how one preferred to refer to themselves.

Aegi would come all the way out here for me, she thought, though Syerra tried to keep her expression neutral, concealing the quicker pace of her heart beating. Kind of cute.

Her tail flicked back and forth under the water as she propped herself up on her board, though there was nothing lazy about her. Syerra had just wanted to be pursued and chased, even though she had been the one to head out there into the surf, bobbing with her board and catching the occasional wave that she judged to be worth her time. Still, what was a chase if there was no challenge there anyway?

Aegi, however, didn't come with any less presence to him than the big, fluffy dragon who was currently eating out an Aelysian's pussy like he had nothing better than he could ever have wanted to do. On the contrary, he had a piercing, intense stare that took her breath away, making every breath feel like it was a little harder won as she pressed her legs together under the water.

Don't give it up too easily... Not to Aegi.

Everyone knew, after all, what the beach was all about -- and Syerra was no different to the rest of them. Sure, there were some ladies out there who were using protection but she most certainly was not one of them. No... She had been off her contraceptive pill for months, though everything had been leading up to that one moment down at the breeding beach, even if she had not anticipated being taken out in the surf.

"You seem to be waiting for me out here, sis," the smaller feral said, his orange-furred muzzle poking up out of the water, though the ease of his paddling made it so everything he did came naturally, smoothly. "How about you mother my cubs, hm? I think you would make a wonderful mother and it's high time you got to breeding... You wouldn't have wanted a stranger, would you, Syerra?"

Syerra shivered. Oh, that got to her, even then, but she shot him a smirk and a wink anyway, trying not to show how she truly felt.

"You'll have to make me want it first," she shot back, her tongue as quick as it ever was. "Or do you think I'll just sink down and suck your cock right off?"

That didn't sound like such a bad idea to her, though she held her position, challenging Aegi with her gaze. The hybrid flicked his tail and smirked with an open mouth.

"Oh, I will," Aegi quipped back, bopping closer to the Dracris and the Aelysian already enjoying themselves not too far away and then sculling back over to Syerra. "But I'm not going to be the one with my muzzle shoved between your legs, just my cock. If you can take me, that is!"

Syerra growled, her gaze roaming over to the others, though there was only so much she could see. What she could take in were the moans and grunts from the frolicking pair, heating up her body so that the stripes on her body, which were usually a light blue shade, glowed and betrayed her arousal.

"If you can hold off from cumming in my mouth then," she challenged brazenly, even as Aegi grinned, "then I'll let you fill my pussy with all the cream you have. Knot me too, if you're stud enough!"

Aegi already knew that he was more than stud enough for his younger sister, though it was unusual for him to not feel as if he had to live up to the power of another stud when there was such a big one nearby. The difference there was in the fact that the bigger male was clearly submissive, his eyes half-closed as he ate out his partner. Aegi didn't mind that so much. It meant that he could be as dominant as he liked.

And, so, he hopped up onto her surfboard, as easy as anyone could have liked, sliding his legs out on it as he propped up his front half as if he was an anthro resting on an elbow. Syerra slid back a bit, appearing surprised, though there was only one course of action that either of them wanted to take. The challenge was in how they were going to enjoy one another, but there was a breeder and a body willing to be bred.

Syerra tried not to look too closely at the Aelysian up on the Dracris' stomach and chest, for her cheeks would have burned too hotly if she took all of that in, knowing the relationship between them already. She could take her brother but in front of her grandmother was another question... Fenria, however, seemed to have a similar exhibitionistic streak running through her.

To anyone watching too, their Aelysian heritage should have given them away on that side.

No, it was better for her to focus even as seabirds called out above, squawking as they flapped out beyond the breakers in search of fish schooling. The water lapping and the waves rolling by lifted them and lowered them, forever cradled in the grasp of an ocean that had no ill intent that day. Syerra was not worried, though, not as she slipped forward and rubbed his sheath, an eyebrow raised.

Yes, she'd make him work for it and that was okay... There was nothing else she needed to worry about.

Fenria, on the other hand, was more than happy to take her climax from S'Tarthos' muzzle, her head thrown back and moaning loud enough to drown out even the background noise of the ocean. As a big swell lifted them both high, she cast her eyes over to the younger Aelysian-hybrid with a brazen grin on her face, even though Fenria was perfectly in control right where she was. There was nothing that she liked better as she rocked her hips and took his wriggling, squirming tongue deeply up into her wetness, letting him rub it back and forth, scooping it up against her inner passage as if he could get more out of her. S'Tarthos was more than familiar with her taste already, though the Dracris wasn't about to let up until she told him, merely snipping off her bikini bottoms with his teeth.

He knew that was okay. She wasn't going to mind strutting her stuff all the way back up the beach. Hell, Fenria might well have found another partner down there if she pleased too, though having S'Tarthos take her, under her order, was a pleasure too.

They could have as much fun as they wanted, however they wanted...though S'Tarthos found it more and more difficult to remain under his own control, even though he wanted to thrust up and grind, to hump into her pussy. The weight of her on his muzzle made his neck ache, even with the water to lift him too, but he would have stayed there all day and longer still if that made her happy.

He could lose himself there, though the big feral still sensed that others were enjoying themselves too. S'Tarthos had not expected things to be so active out there in the water, if he was completely honest, but that was not a problem at all, heat rising to his muzzle and tingling through his body at the notion of others seeing him like that. He would not have chosen to be so open sexually, doing things in explicit public, if he had thought things through for himself, but he was more than happy to do them to make Fenria happy. There was nothing more that he needed, grunting thickly, tongues slurping up inside her, as her arousal soaked his muzzle.

"Mmm..."

"That's a good boy... I'll look after you too, don't you worry, honey..."

He trembled, luxuriating there, though his hard-on ached and throbbed, drooling pre-cum. It was huge, truly, but that was just what he needed, what was so much a part of him that it had scared off many partners before. That was, in part, due to his size and hardly something that could be helped, but he still would have liked to have more partners sexually than he had had. Oh, well. He had Fenria and it was she who opened the door to so many new experiences for him. Such as playing with submission.

Aegi growled and rolled his hips as Syerra slurped on his cock. Her mouth was nice but the view was just as much so, his nose twitching while the salt confused the scents for him. It was almost like he was being stripped of one of his senses and he rather liked it. It made everything else so much more, from the lilt of moans coming from the other pair to the tight, slurping pressure that her lips made around his cock.

"Mmm... Yes, that's it," he grunted, coaxing her on, though his words came quickly and rushed over one another as if they were trying to all come out of his mouth at the same time. "More... You can go deeper than that."

Syerra grunted around his cock. She wanted more, yes, but the surfboard, even though he was up on it and she was kicking, padding in the water, made everything an added challenge. She didn't mind that though, for it kept her mouth stuffed full as well, slurping and lapping over his cock, twirling her tongue around it the best that she could.

"Mmmm..." Aegi rumbled. "That's good, now go deeper, all the way to the base, feel where my knot is coming..."

Does he have to talk so much? He was always like that!

But it was kind of nice too, as if Aegi was filling up the quiet with his words, taking the peace and claiming it as his own, which was not something that she honestly minded in the slightest. It was different, yes, and took her a moment to get used to it, though everything was well and good, all as she wanted it to be. His cock was nice and thick, a good size for her, and the not yet inflated knot at the base held lots of promise.

Her belly churned and ached. Oh, she needed to be bred, though it was her first breeding season. Of course, she had had sex before, but that was different. It was very different when sex was done with the purposes of breeding, of putting a bun in the oven, something with a tangible outcome in a few months. Syerra quivered. Who could have known what it would be like, how it simply made her swoon with submission, grunting and groaning, letting out all manner of needy little whimpers around Aegi's cock.

More... Yes, she needed more, everything that Aegi had to give her. Pre-cum drooled straight down her throat as she took him as deep as she could, puffing out her cheeks as if that would help her contain even more of his cock. It was not all that easy, however, the bob and sway of the surfboard under her drifting her back and forth, though it made it easy to slide on his shaft.

There were changes in the rise and fall of the ocean. But Syerra could go along with it, grunting and groaning around his shaft, letting the slide of her lips encase him, wishing for his cum. She thought she knew every trick in the book, but the trouble there was that he was still holding back, even though her neck ached and she pressed herself on, even when Aegi put one casually dominant paw on the back of her head.

It was time to up the ante, she thought, taking him deep and gulping around the head of his cock, right up in the back of her throat, bearing in hard. Her eyes watered and she could not tell if there were strained tears on her face or if it was saltwater, though it did not matter either way.

She rolled her eyes up, trying to take in more, though she heard a groan and a wet squelch. What Syerra did not know in that moment was that the other pair nearby were having an exceptionally good day, sharing the experience in merely being nearby.

Fenria had slid back down her partner's body after her second orgasm, digging her fingers lustfully into his thick, fluffy fur. The fact that it was wet did not bother her in the slightest, not as she grabbed at it and groaned, rolling her hips back so that the thick meat of his member slid up against her pussy and the soaked folds. Sure, she still had her bikini top on but that was of no consequence to her, as long as she could take her pleasure.

Nothing else mattered. S'Tarthos groaned as, once again, she took his meat into her pussy. And she was stretched wide by it, her sex closing around him, so tight, pulling and rippling, even if it looked very much as if her body should never have taken his cock. It was just so big, driving in deeper and deeper, straining for release, throbbing and aching as she bore back down on it.

12