Breeding in the Surf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet it was bliss, pure, true bliss, to have her wetness strained around him. He moaned, saltwater briefly slopping into his mouth, for S'Tarthos still had to keep his head elevated from the water, so that his ability to breathe was not cut off. In a sense, it rendered him truly helpless as she rode him, grinding down, huffing and puffing as she took his cock into her too-tight pussy.

"Unff... Darling, you feel as good as you did the very first day that I claimed you!"

He moaned, though didn't know what to make of it all, how he was rendered so vulnerable out there. By the mere means of trying to stay afloat with her on top of him, he was constantly pulling his mind from one thing to another, trying to balance, trying not to dislodge her, grunting, groaning, his head swimming like others in the ocean.

Some on the beach watched them with binoculars, out there in the waves, and others joined them, though did not dare to venture quite as deep. Of course, there were lifeguards out there but that did not mean at all that it was perfectly safe, no... There would always be inherent risks to anything to do with the water though that could well have been just what had made it so enticing in the first place too.

S'Tarthos could understand that, the taste of his partner of the moment on his lips. It would remain there, tangled around the back of his tongue, heavy in the back of his mouth. He panted heavily, hot breath washing between his teeth and over his tongue. But he was safe there, with her riding him, sliding down and down and down his length, grinding onto his cock as if her body was designed perfectly for him.

And the drake rather liked that thought too. He was comfortable with it, even if their sexual activity made others restless too.

"How needy are you?" Aegi grunted, licking his lips, lying on the board even though he could not stop his hind feet from twitching, where the cloven hooves were. "You suck my cock like you've never taken one before..."

She didn't want to admit it but she was that desperate, inhaling lightly as she tried to take everything in at once. She couldn't get Aegi to cum but that was just one way in which she could evaluate his prowess, gulping and groaning around him, her tail lashing around and even hooking onto the board to help steady herself.

And she was impressed by her brother too, if only a little. So much so that when Aegi imperiously withdrew from her mouth and stood on the surfboard, making it dip under the water, swilling lightly back and forth, she merely did as he asked and hooked her body up onto it too. It made things more difficult, truly, than they would have been if they had both been back on the beach, but they were more than able to deal with a bobbing board, as long as it kept them mostly up by the surface of the water.

"Around, back end facing me..." Aegi grinned, tilting his head cockily as he fanned his wings out. "Hoist that tail up, wow, you're even more beautiful from this angle, sis..."

He said that with relish, really meaning it. He pressed over her, though she had to lie flat on the board, and it was a lucky thing indeed that the board was big enough for both of them at once. Waves lapped around them but, fortunately for them, the surf was calmer then than it had been for a while, so it was not all that difficult for Aegi to press his hard cock up against her. He grunted softly, licking his lips, admiring the catgirl under him, how she easily flicked her tail out of the way for him, but she was going to left with a good, long reminder of just how he could fuck her.

"Mmm, I'm going to enjoy this... Breeding you and seeing you swell!"

Aegi moaned, the tip of his cock finding her snatch as he pushed inside. Syerra whimpered, spreading her legs for him, her stripes glowing faintly, though it was difficult to see them with the suddenly bright sunshine overhead. There were fewer clouds in the sky than before, not offering any comfort or shade in the slightest, though that was all the better for them to enjoy one another, the only four daring to fuck so far out in the surf.

"Mmm... Ohhhh!"

Syerra moaned, trembling in place. With Aegi's cock driving into her, she was tighter than ever. if she had been free to do so, she would have chosen a position like being on all fours for him, so that she could grind back onto his length too, taking his fat, throbbing cock right up where it belonged. But she had to submit in that position, no physical restraint or even bondage to hold her down.

Somehow, giving her submission willingly to him was even more tantalising, as if the moment brought an extra edge of ecstasy. She howled, losing her sense of self, though that was only orgasm ripping through her. Her hips jerked back as water slopped over the board and over her, though Syerra did her best just to keep her head up and out of the water, knowing that she could not swallow too much of it. If not for the health implications, that really would have spoiled the moment for her.

Yet she could let devious delight roll through her, ecstasy coming at her like the waves on the shore: inevitable. And, oh, how she adored that, all as the wolf hybrid thrust and ground, his knot starting to swell and plump up.

She hoped that it would only fill out completely when he was inside her, but she still wanted that stretch, either way. She'd have it, all as Aegi thrust and thrust, finding his balance and position on the board, even though there was very little to be held in regard there.

Still...lust found a way. Especially when it came to summer breeding needs.

S'Tarthos grunted, trapped where he was and languishing in the rise and the fall of the swelling waves, tipped with white where they crashed softly over him. They were not surfable waves, not out there, but they were good waves for floating and swimming -- perhaps for fucking too. Fenria moaned, bucking her hips on him, tightening her pussy on his cock, clenching and squeezing, though she had enough skill and experience about her to put some kind of rhythm into it.

"Mmm... Ah, that's my good boy..."

He trembled as she praised him, though she did not touch the water. No... S'Tarthos kept her up and out of the way, allowing her to take her pleasure as the light dominant of the moment however she pleased. The only way that Fenria would have liked it better, possibly, would have been if the dragon was bound so that she could hump and grind on his cock, milking him with load after load of cum into her pussy until her womb was bloated with his seed.

Perhaps, after all that, that could be an idea for another time. Their relationship may have changed, in a way, coming and going and shifting with the needs of their bond and relationship, but they would always have one another. And Fenria could not wait to be actively mothering again...

For her, the question only remained as to whether she was going to have only one child out of their raunchy breeding out there in the surf or twins, perhaps even triplets... It had been known to happen, after all!

Her need came first, though she smirked to see Syerra tensing on the board, her face screwed up in pleasure. Oh, she knew that face, even if she was not close enough to give her a comforting, motherly squeeze of her hand too, everyone there on the same page, enjoying the moment exactly as they were supposed to. Briefly, Fenria wondered if there was anyone around who was going to catch the moment on camera, perhaps. That was indeed something that she would have liked to play back, to lie in bed perhaps with a partner lapping up between her legs while she watched it back, again and again.

Yet Fenria whined and grinned down at the usually loud, rambunctious S'Tarthos, pleased at how, once again, he had come in right under her thumb. The fact that she was one of the only ones, truly, to be able to dominate him like that and have him under her in an amenable, soft, pleasing fashion did not escape her notice. It was one of the things that she was the most quietly proud of -- and yet not something that Fenria bragged about.

It wasn't her style.

She panted, however, squeezing around him, rising and falling more sharply and urgently, seeking out that high. He grunted as if he was trying to thrust up into her, though the Dracris had to stay where she had put him, submitting to her while she took his seed.

Pre-cum was one thing...but it was not enough for Fenria as she pressed her hand to the bulge of his cock showing through her belly, moaning and practically howling as climax took her. She had to trust her partner, trusting him to keep them both afloat there, though S'Tarthos had never let her down. And the Dracris was not about to start then, whimpering, grunting, trying to hold back until she gave him the order to cum. Of course, the needs of his body could have overruled all that, but he still wanted to be pleasing to her.

She had done so much for him.

Aegi grunted and thrust, his paws but more so those cloven hooves of his scrabbling on the board. It was hard to balance and yet the clumsy awkwardness of the moment just made it all the more real to him, another breeding memory that would forever be lodged into his mind. He needed it, both males growing closer and closer to the edge, though the tantalising ripples of Syerra's pussy around him as she climaxed had made it difficult for him to hold back. The watchers on the beach shouted and whooped and he flared out his wings proudly for them, showing off just who was taking the Aelysian-hybrid, pounding her pussy crudely and roughly.

"Mmmph... Ah... Gonna..."

He wanted to warn her, as breathless as he was, though Aegi was not quite there yet, not as he thrust and thrust, powering into her harder and faster, his knot inflating. He just about managed to wedge its half-formed bulge into her before it swelled fully, her shriek cutting through the air. Although he was in need, he was not crass when it came to taking care of his partner and nuzzled the back of her neck briefly, checking that Syerra was still okay with everything. Even though he wouldn't have been able to pull out anyway until his knot had deflated, but the sentiment and care were both still there.

With his knot fully swollen, it was not long before that tug of need clawed at him, his balls smacking lightly into her wet skin with every thrust. His knot locked him indie her, buried too deep to think of anything else, though it was Syerra's orgasm, yet again, that finally pulled Aegi wonderfully over the edge. He howled, tongue hanging out of his muzzle, balls aching and throbbing, the two of them climaxing together as breeding pleasure finally came to that devious, frenzied high that they had both wanted.

Yet the long, hot spurts of cum flooding her pussy did not slow, no. It was difficult for them to slow or stop, with his nuts able to produce more cum than it seemed like his body should have been able to do. He panted heavily, letting the moment roll through him, every throb of cum giving her lower belly a slight bit more plumpness, knot locking every drop inside her so that the mess was contained. It meant that her womb was forced to strain, cum spurting up inside where the neck of it, usually, should have been too tight to allow such a thing. Yet a body in breeding need could do wonderful, amazing things, Syerra squirming through the afterglow of her orgasm on his cock.

It was S'Tarthos who was the last to cum. And all it took was a look from his dominant partner to set him off. She met his eyes and nodded, a slight smile on her parted lips, though his orgasm set off her final one for that breeding session. Right there, before the eyes of everyone on the beach who seemed to either be watching them or fucking themselves, he climaxed, ridiculously long ropes of splattering seed painting her inner walls. Of course, with the size difference between the Dracris and the Aelysian, her tail twitching and curling, her body had to make way for it.

Fenria, as always, was ready, a hand on her stomach to feel the bulge, her belly rising, taking the throbbing flow of cum. Even as more erupted out of her pussy, from where their bodies joined, splattering his fur and dispersing into the ocean where the waves lapped up around them. It was one breeding session where, at the very least, the mess afterwards was going to leave them all with a very easy clean-up!

So, they could all languish there, the males filling up their partners, though Aegi kept going and going, so much so that Fenria even raised an eyebrow while she watched him. She grunted softly, rubbing her clit, bringing herself off into another trembling climax, for the taking of self-pleasure too was something that she had made her own many, many years ago.

There was no sense, to her, in not taking what she was due when all she had to do was to give herself a little rub and a stroke. S'Tarthos was a delightful partner, along with the others she had bedded -- and kept on bedding -- but her own hand would always end up knowing her body better than the others.

And that was okay too. As long as she was comfortable with her body and everything that entailed. Soon, she would have another youngling to look after and her days would be taken up with showing them the world. First, however, both ladies would get to see their bellies swell with the glory of new life, bigger and rounder, even if it was the first time for Syerra.

She would get to experience it all then, warm and glowing with the rapture of pregnancy. In her case too, she was fortunate that Aegi would help her out with the cubs, even if they would be a challenge for her, the Tendrawulf hybrid nuzzling her and keeping the board well-balanced all through the time it took, finally, for his knot to deflate. Would any cubs from her brother be anything else? There was no bad to be found with breeding sessions, after all, only softness, sweetness and the wonder of new life.

Taking it out in the water, however, with what felt like the whole beach applauding them as they swam back to shore, would forever be a memory they held dear.

In breeding and lust, they could always come together.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Youthful Delivery A young highschool student falls for a single mother.in First Time
Pin Me Down and Knock Me Up Young wife finally lets her husband knock her up.in Loving Wives
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01 Andrew gets a ring and mind control over women.in Mind Control
More Stories