Breeding Laura

Story Info
My wife wants me to impregnate her Trans girlfriend.
9k words
4.6
20k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is a work of fiction, all characters are of legal age.

I had no idea that women could be so vastly different. My wife Mery had my earlobe in her mouth and she gently massaged my balls as her best friend Laura rode my cock with the grace of a ballet dancer. Mery pinched one of my nipples, then let go of my earlobe and she whispered in my ear.

"Put a baby in her tummy."

Her fingers tightened a bit on my balls and I groaned somewhere between pleasure and pain as I emptied myself into the woman that my wife wanted me to impregnate. Laura closed her eyes, and let her head roll backward as her orgasm swept across her slender, soft body. I felt her warmth on my stomach.

There were several moments of silence, and then Mery spoke, her tone seemed almost angry, but was often difficult to tell through her thick Russian accent.

"You belong to my husband now, and must do as he says."

Laura opened her eyes, looking at Mery, and then she looked at me and nodded, accepting her situation as Mery had explained.

"Now clean him, this is our way." Mery said, nodding to the woman still in my lap.

She eased herself off of me, and a moment later I felt the load I'd filled her with leak out of her and cover my balls. Laura gently licked me clean, and sucked my softened dick, releasing it with a pop of her lips. She smiled up at me as she then moved above my dick, and licked the small droplets of her clear semen from me. She stood, and her tiny little penis seemed to have almost shrunken back up into her body. She was adorable.

"Thank you Matt. I want to say more, but I'm having trouble at the moment. I'm sorry, I'm emotional." Laura said softly.

Mery was up and holding her closely, slowly rubbing her back and telling her that everything was fine, and that she looked perfect as I had bred her. Mery wiped a tear from Laura, and slowly pressed on her head as she opened her legs. Apparently my horny wife needed another orgasm.

I suppose I need to explain some things for any of this to make sense and to explain why I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

Mery was born in Moscow, she went to University there, graduated and had a 'flat' as they call apartments there in a large building. Many of the residents knew each other, and Mery had come to befriend a gay man there, who had further determined that he wasn't gay, but a woman in a man's body. It's very different for Trans people in Russia, much more dangerous than here in the States. Her friend, Pietr had become close with Mery, and she had helped him with things like makeup application, how to walk, what outfits made sense and when they made sense, the one thing they didn't share was any type of intimacy. They were 'friends' but in time, Pietr had mastered the skills Mery had taught, and it had the curious effect of making Mery very aroused. She explained that when she thought of 'Petra', she wished that she had a dick, because she wanted to 'complete her'. Petra had eventually found someone, and had moved away, leaving Mery to wonder whatever had become of her friend.

I met Mery a few years later, the company I worked for had two long-term assignments in Russia, and as I was one of four people in my department that were single, and one of two that were actually interested. I found myself in a country that was quite different from my own, plus I couldn't speak the language. Mery worked at the local company that I was assisting, she spoke English and would often be involved in meetings that I participated in. This may come as a surprise to some of you, but it's my experience that Russians like to drink vodka. I know that may be surprising to hear, but it's true. Well, Mery was no different, and one night after work, the bar had started to become far more crowded with co-workers who had dwindled down to Mery and myself. We both knew we'd be spending the night together, yet neither of us wanted to be the one that initiated it. In the end, she did, like I said, Russian women are different.

I'm 27, I've done pretty well for myself as far as sexual experience. I'm 5'10" and weigh 170 pounds. I haven't missed a workout, or cycling since my highschool days, and as my hungry eyes settled on Mery, I would have sworn the same was true for her. Her tits were fake, like, very obviously fake. They were much too big for her 5 '5'' frame, and when she bent over, a curious wrinkling would appear on the sides of her breasts, her areola seemed stretched to bursting, and I eventually came to know that Mery wore a 34DD bra. She was slender everywhere else on her body aside from her wonderfully soft, and full lips.

Sex with Mery was on an entirely different level. Many times I had no idea who was fucking the other person. Making love could be soft, slow, and torturously erotic, but then fucking her could almost feel like 'makeup sex' without there ever having been an argument. As the work assignment began to draw to a close, I asked her to marry me, and she agreed with a smile that nearly caused my heart to explode within my chest. It's not as easy as marrying someone overseas and then just buying two plane tickets home. These things take time, and money.

But we were together now, in wedded bliss, fucking like we were hopelessly addicted to our orgasms. Everyone at work that ever met Mery, would tell me afterward that I'd better never fuck up because there were probably about 165 million guys in the country that would happily take her off of my hands.

Nothing was off of the table, sexually speaking with Mery, but she had to want to do it. For example, the first time we had anal sex, she'd asked me to fuck her like that. I'd never brought it up, having no idea if Russians even considered that at all acceptable, but then if I brought it up at some other time, she'd need to be in the right mindset for it, that's true of anyone I suppose. It just seemed more so with Mery.

We went out to dinner one night, and she whispered in my ear, and told me the two women dining a few tables away were actually a woman, and a man. I eventually glanced that way, and the only table that I'd seen with two women were actually two women. I scanned around a bit more but they were the only two women sitting together. After our meal on the way home, I told Mery I missed them, but she shook her head and said they were still eating when we left. I asked if they were two variations of blondes, she nodded smugly.

"Those were women." I said.

"The woman with the high neckline was a man dressed as a woman." She answered.

"Not possible, she had big, juicy lips, and a small little nose." I didn't want to add that both had on nylons and stilettos, and that in my single days i would have jumped at the chance to fuck either of them.

"You saw a beautiful woman, that had covered much of her body, and drew your eyes away to her sexy face. She had on a choker, and her hands were almost as big as yours, she was a man." Mery said and shook her head, as if I was clueless about such things, and I was.

When we got home, I took a shower, and afterward I found Mery sitting in our living room with her laptop. She saw me, and shot up, and ran over to me, still in her heels (The only time I've ever seen Mery not in heels was while exercising. That's not to say she always wore 4" pumps, but on any other occasion, she had heels on.) She pressed up against me, and showed me a photo of a sexy red-haired woman.

"Woman, or Man?" she asked with a grin.

"That's a woman, obviously." I answered.

She nodded and clicked. "Woman or Man?" she asked.

I looked, and imagined that they wouldn't all be women, but the photo gave away no clues, while her hands weren't visible, she had soft facial features, a delicate nose, kissable lips, and a slightly pointed chin.

"Woman." I said, less sure of myself.

"This is a man." she said, and then clicked and I saw the same woman, laying on a bed, naked with perfectly proportionate breasts, and a soft, circumcised penis laying on top of her scrotum.

"Wow, I wouldn't have guessed." I said, surprised.

"Is she sexy?" Mery asked, and then "Would you fuck her?"

"She's sexy, but not as sexy as you, and no, I wouldn't fuck her, I have you, and you make her look very plain." I said with a smile.

"You're full of shit Matt, admit you would fuck her." She said, in that way she spoke when she was impatient, or convinced of something.

"If I had never met you, and I thank God every day that I have, if I had asked that woman out, and had no idea she was born a man, I would have been very surprised to discover that between her legs." I admitted.

"And then, you would have fucked her," She said with a grin that sealed her point.

"Yeah, but I'm not any different than any other guy that had a chance with her." I said, defending myself.

"Not in Russia, it's very difficult." She said, very plainly. Not judging that.

We went through several more pictures and I didn't pass the test. Afterward, she pulled my into our bedroom, and we fucked. This wasn't a night of erotic lovemaking, we fucked like we had rabies.

"I had a friend, my friend was called Pietr, and then she was called Petra, and I helped her become Petra, it was nice, like two sisters, but near the end, I wished for a penis, I wanted to fuck her, I dreamt of it many times." She said as she ticked my nipples.

"I want a friend like Petra again Matt, I want to show someone how to become a girl, but now I want you to fuck her when we're finished." She seemed fearless as she asked, like we had discussed it, spent time considering, and finally came to an agreement. Mery was very Russian.

"You want children we can play with this." She said. Mery wasn't ready for kids, and she had told me before I'd asked her to marry me that she might not ever be ready for kids. She realized that for me, wanting kids was something that was wired into my DNA. I considered it some kind of primordial need to leave children in my wake, but also the thought of actively attempting to impregnate my woman was extremely arousing."

"What does my husband need to let me do this?" She asked.

I shook my hand and pulled her against me "We aren't in Russia anymore Baby, I don't think that's how couples here do things." I said, and kissed her as my dick began responding to her light gentle touches.

~

Life went on normally for the next two months, then one Thursday night, Mery asked if we had planned anything for that weekend. I told her I'd planned to catch up on some work in the garage, but that I'd like to go out and have a nice meal, maybe some drinks and dancing, and naturally spend plenty of time giving her orgasms.

She laughed and nodded, then she said she wanted to invite a friend to join us. I was confused even more when she told me her friend was a guy that worked at the same company she did.

"We're having dinner with a guy friend of yours from work? That seems... Strange, right? Is he bringing a date or something?" I asked.

"Not exactly, don't make me laugh and think my husband is jealous?" She asked, seeming amazed that I'd feel the way I was very much feeling.

"Trust me husband." she said.

The next night we drove to an apartment complex, and a slender, very unremarkable guy emerged from the lobby, and I immediately began putting things together.

His lame was Louis, he was 20 years old, his black hair was resting on his shoulders and I'm positive he was wearing some kind of lip gloss or lipstick. I realized that Louis was Mery's new project friend.

The evening went really well, and Louis turned out to be very interesting to talk to. He was very intelligent, he provided real world examples to support his opinions, and it seemed like we talked about everything, well almost everything. We didn't discuss his sexuality, or specifically why he had been invited tonight. Before we finished our meal, I was glad that he'd joined us, but I couldn't imagine him as a female.

"We're still going dancing?" Mery asked.

I nodded, and then looked at Louis "That works for you?" I asked.

He smiled happily and nodded back "If you don't mind?"

We arrived at a popular night spot, and had fun. I danced with Mery several times, and then Mery pulled Louis onto the dancefloor and they had fun dancing too. When they came back to the table, we laughed a bit and then Mery said "You'll want to show her off before long."

Show 'HER' off? And why would 'I' want to show anyone off but Mery?

The rest of the night was just as much fun, and we decided to take an Uber home to be safe, and get our car in the morning. Somewhere along the ride, we were dropped off at our house. Moments later we're all in the house with fresh drinks, and then later that night, Louis is welcomed to our guest room, as Mery and I retire to our bedroom. We didn't make love that night either, we fucked like there were cameras aimed at us. The next morning, the three of us had breakfast, and then Mery announced that she wanted to spend some time with Louis, taking his hand, and pulling him onto our sofa. She sat next to him, and held his hand. She looked almost like a mother, explaining something to her child. I sat at the kitchen table and watched them as they quietly chatted. Then I got up, and told them both I was off to the garage to work on some things.

I've been slowly working on rebuilding an old chevy V-8 engine, and the block has been on an engine stand for more than a year now, slowly, impatiently, I've added parts, parts that are much more expensive than I had expected, and thankfully as otherwise I would never have started this project, nor been so close to finishing. I spent the next couple of hours re-reading my Chilton's manual, and then making sure to duplicate the steps to install each next component. I'd completely forgotten about Mery and Louis, and while I had no concerns that the two of them would do anything together that would cause me to beat him to death, I decided to go inside to refill my water jug.

As I came through the kitchen door, I saw Mery sitting on one of the kitchen chairs with a leg crossed over the other, she had on her red platform pumps, and the heel was now perched on the end of her foot, dangling off of her toes.

But Louis was standing there in the kitchen, staring at me with remarkably large eyes and looking like he'd been caught red-handed with his fingers in the cookie jar. He had the same clothes on from last night, but he was wearing a pair of Mery's high heel sandals, and he had toenail polish on. I looked over to Mery whose facial expression was not unlike what she looked like while orgasming.

I looked back at Louis, and he spun and actually ran out of the room back into the guest room, closing the door behind him.

"I was just surprised, I'm not judging." I told Mery.

"I know." she said.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked, looking at the closed door.

"You should go ask." she said.

I exhaled and then nodded.

I knocked on the door, then opened it to find Louis sitting on the bed, looking down at the ground. He'd taken off Mery's sandals, and they were arranged next to his feet.

"Louis, I don't want you to think I was making fun of you, I wasn't. I was just surprised." I said.

He looked up, and there were tears in his eyes, but he looked hopeful.

"I don't want to be like this, it's really difficult. I wish I could just be... like you." he said.

"I'm not sure what to say to that, but listen. In this house, there's no judgment. Now, Mery wants to hang out with you, and you're going to go back out there and spend some time with my wife." I said, and moved to the side of the doorway.

He nodded and stood, then took a step forward but I held up my hand and looked at the shoes, then back to Louis.

"You forgot the shoes." I said.

He nodded, then sat back on the bed, and put the shoes back on before standing once again, and walking out to the kitchen, making that sexy clicking noise that Mery knows makes me want to fuck her immediately.

I sat across from Mery at the kitchen table and listened as she offered a little bit of advice as Louis practiced walking in her shoes. From my caveman-perspective, Louis seemed perfectly at ease mincing around on those dangerously skinny, tall heels.

After a time, they decided to go shopping. I told them that I would stay home, and get back into the garage, and that I'd order us pizza unless they wanted to go someplace for dinner. Mery said that we'd go out tomorrow night, that she had a lot of work to do when they got back home.

When I came out of the shower later that afternoon, I found Mery helping 'Laura' with her makeup. She was wearing a sexy red blouse that offered a glimpse of the black lace bra she wore underneath, I swear she had cleavage. She had on a black skirt, and tan-colored pantyhose, or stockings, and a pair of open-tore high-heeled pumps that offered just a glimpse of her painted toenails. Laura's hair was different, held with clips, and in a different hairstyle. Her face was nearly unrecognizable, almost like a China doll, her skin was perfectly flawless, her eyes were ringed in darker makeup that seemed airbrushed on, with dramatic wings at the outer corners of her eyes. Her lips immediately screamed for attention. They looked almost swollen, and dipped in a shiny candy-apple coating.

Laura no longer seemed embarrassed, or ashamed. She was looking at me, and owning it. It was working, I felt my dick swelling, and imagining those lips sucking an incredibly huge load from my balls.

"Isn't she beautiful?" My wife asked.

I nodded, looking from Laura to Mery. There was no use denying it.

"Matt, would you fuck Laura if you were single, and she wanted you?" Mery asked.

I nodded again, this time I was owning it "Of course, look at her."

Laura beamed at that. She stood up, and I could see her entire outfit, the skirt was just above her knees, she was nearly my height. As she did a little circle in front of me, my dick was now clearly visible in my jeans. Laura walked over toward me, and softly said "Thank you Matt." I felt her arms around me, and she hugged me gently, whatever perfume she wore, added to the stiffness of my dick. I realized this was a biological male holding me, but the person I saw was nothing at all like a man. This was a very beautiful, very feminine woman, and while it seems cruel to say, I can tell you that Laura had manifested something that Mery never had. I can't tell you she was sexier, because Mery held that title easily, but there was just something 'softer' about her.

"Kiss her you fool." Mery cried out (see what I mean?)

Laura pulled her head from my shoulder, looked at me and said "You don't have to Matt." just before my lips were on hers. I know that Mery wanted to watch me fuck Laura, there had been little discussion about anything, but I knew that this was where it would end. It still felt a bit different, but I knew I'd do it. Laura was unrecognizable as a man, and I knew I'd never see him as 'a man' again, regardless of what they might be wearing.

The kiss ended, and I looked at Mery for any kind of guidance. She smiled at me, seemingly satisfied, but I had a raging hardon that wasn't going to simply forget what had just happened. Mery stood, and walked over to me, and wiped Laura's lipstick from my mouth, and said "Let me clean this up." Then her mouth was on mine, and she hand found the bulge in my jeans. She whispered something Russian in my ear, and then turned and led me back to the kitchen table. We sat there, and she told me what they had done while out shopping, they'd bought Laura quite a bit of makeup, they had three outfits, and was wearing the one she liked the best. She said that she wanted Laura to spend Saturday night with us, and wanted all of us to become intimate. I told Mery that I'd have problems with her and Laura having sex, and that I knew it wasn't fair, but Mery's pussy was mine, and mine alone.