Breeding Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today, you are married, and your wife Laura wants a child, this is her time of the month when she is most fertile. Matt, now you can fulfill your wicked desires with her." Mery explained to the two of us.

That night, Mery said she wanted me to be alone with Laura. I argued and said that was a bad idea, but she wasn't hearing any of it. She spent the night in the guest bedroom while I fucked Laura multiple times. She was different when it was just the two of us. More affectionate in the non-fucking ways. Gently touches, more kisses, and a look in her eyes that I pretended not to understand. Each time I came in Laura, she'd urge me on "I want your baby Matt, give me a baby."

It was ridiculous of course, but my brain only heard a very sexy woman pleading to become pregnant, something I had dreamt of hearing Mery ask for. By the time we woke in the morning, there wasn't anymore worry about borrowing me, or selfishness. Laura and I were lovers, truly lovers now. Her body had learned so much in just two days, and I had lost any worry of hurting her. Her ass had learned to swallow my dick with relative ease, and she felt incredible.

In the morning, Mery opened the bedroom door to find Laura and I passionately making out, and preparing to fuck. She laughed and warned Laura that if she fucked me too much, I'd have nothing to give her later that night. We all laughed, and showered then started our day.

"What should we do today?" I asked.

"Make a baby." Laura answered, and gave me a look that clearly communicated she wanted to be fucked the same way we spent the previous night.

Mery chuckled and asked if she had created the Frankenstein monster.

"My best friend is addicted now, isn't she?" she teased.

Laura nodded and said "I am, I'm sorry."

"Women who are ovulating are more horny than normal, it's okay." Mery answered.

We drove to the mall, Mery said that she needed some clothing to lure me back into her web, now that Laura had tempted me away. She laughed and made it clear that she was joking, but that she actually did want to buy some sexy lingerie to make sure I knew who I was married to. I made a quick point to let her know I'd never forget who I was married to, but also agreed that I enjoyed her sexy lingerie quite a bit.

The women both bought several outfits, and then we were off to an excellent Mexican restaurant for lunch. Along the way, Mery sat next to me as I drove, and soon after getting in the car, she was rubbing my dick through my jeans. Laura saw this from the backseat, and urged Mery on.

"Take it out, and take care of him. It'll be sexy." She said.

Mery fidgeted with my zipper, and soon had my dick standing at attention as she masturbated me as I drove along. We'd played with public sexual stuff in the past, and we had both enjoyed it, but we'd never gone so far as to fuck with people able to watch.

We arrived at the restaurant for lunch, and Mery dipped her head into my lap, gave the head of my dick a soft kiss, and then tucked me away. I had to sit in the car for a few minutes to let my erection wither away sadly.

Lunch was interesting with both women clearly showing displays of affection. I noticed several other couples looking at our table. It was weird, but also exciting.

After our meal, we drove to a park outside of town that featured a scenic overlook. The view was incredible, and we even took several photos together, then we took several photos that featured just Mery and I, then just Laura and I. Looking at the photos was complicated, it was confusing. On the way back to the car, I imagined Mery being called back to Russia to take care of something that would take several months, and then just living with Laura during that time. No, I didn't want to replace Mery, they weren't equals in most ways. Yes, Laura gave better head, but that was all.

Mery was more beautiful, her sexy attitude was well-established while Laura was still developing the confidence to do that, Mery did everything 'female' effortlessly, and Laura still struggled here and there. No, I wasn't falling in love with Laura, and out of love with Mery, more, I suppose I was falling in love with Laura as well as remaining madly in love with Mery. It's difficult to explain, but Laura was becoming a woman more every weekend, and I was the primary recipient of her growing sexuality. I couldn't imagine a more ego-massaging thing to experience. As we drove home, Laura sat next to me at Mery's urging, and demanded that she suck my dick, but warned that she'd be upset if any of my sperm was deposited anywhere but her fertile womb. Just hearing Mery talk like that punt me dangerously close to cumming right then and there. It only became more difficult as Laura gave me one of her magnificent blowjobs as I fought to drive home without causing a wreck.

Later that night, Mery stayed with us. She had softly encouraged me to impregnate her best friend, and that was exactly what it felt like I was doing. At one point, Mery produced a strappy harness, and then plugged a dildo onto it, she said she wanted to fuck Laura while Laura sucked my dick. It was curious watching my wife emulating that role. Watching her thrusting, almost mechanically into Laura gave me some twisted confidence 'I fuck her better...'

The last time I fucked Laura that weekend she rode me, and figured out, either through accident or design that if she leaned forward enough, the underside of her small penis would be massaged between our bodies. I could feel her responding differently, and sometimes almost twitching until inevitably, I came and so did she. I was happy, although I wished she could have cum just from my fucking her, that would have been next level.

~

Time went on, and Laura came into her own, it felt like that was especially so after I had started fucking her. Feminine things came easier for her, she developed more confidence, and at some point, I know she'd need more than a weekend hookup with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's husband. It was selfish, but I wanted things to continue on like that had been.

One Friday night, Laura showed up dressed to kill. She wasn't in our house for more than five minutes before my balls were resting against her chin, we had incredible sex, and the weekend flew by. When it came time for Laura to go back home, she explained that she'd met someone, and that she might not be able to make it next weekend. Well, the next weekend turned into the following weekend as well, and Mery and I realized that our weekends with Laura were probably over. Eventually, Laura moved in with her new guy. The four of us met for dinner one weekend, it was quite vanilla, no food then sex back at the house. Instead, we found that her guy, Josh, was a good dude who was obviously quite taken with Laura. She had confessed that she had told Josh about the roles we had played in her development, and I wondered if that would cause friction. I had my answer when a bit later I was in the men's room pissing, and Josh walked up to the urinal next to mine.

"Matt, I just wanna say thanks, you and Mery both. I don't know what the two of you did to her, but I'm having the best sex of my life with her, and I feel like the two of you are completely responsible." he said.

I looked over at him, not knowing how to respond, I took the easy, but truthful way out, and simply said "Laura is a keeper, I hope you know that."

We saw less and less of Laura and Josh after that, but Mery and I were back to our perverted selves. I came home from work one night and Mery was waiting with a fleshlight. We'd played with dildos in the past, but never with a toy for me. She had me lay on my back, and she fucked me with the fleshlight in a way that felt both very pleasurable, but also gave me mental images of being in a brand new pussy.

I came in the toy, then ate Mery to an orgasm before I mounted her and finished inside her. As we lay together, she looked at me with a smile and said "I think I need a new friend for us."

Like I said, I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

*** I hope you enjoyed this story. If you did, please rate and comment to let me know :)