Breeding Lust

Story Info
Spring fever takes them in breeding lust...
5.2k words
3.87
64.3k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Breeding Lust


“Hey there.”

The red fox sat on the edge of the pool dangling his hind paws over the end of the small jetty as he rested back on the palms of his paws. The day was so nice with the first lick of spring warmth tickling over his fur that it was so very easy to get wrapped up and swept away in his own, dreamy thoughts while he allowed the rest of the world to pass by around him, the grass green and luscious and flowers showing through too from tightly tucked buds. He hadn’t bothered to pause to comb through his mop of brown hair that morning, which was well enough due a trim, and simply enjoyed the feel of it tickling his black ears, a slice of the same, dark shade stretching down the front of his body from the underside of his jaw, although more than that was hidden by his bold choice of T-shirt. It was a little early in the year, truly, for his arms to be going bare, but what was a fox like Xander to do but live a little, really?

He had not, of course, expected to be disturbed out in the forest – a country park of sorts that was not all that well-known or, at least, far enough off the beaten track that it most certainly did not attract families in the off-season. And it was still cool enough out that families and screaming cubs didn’t sully the air; a fact, indeed, that he was very much appreciative of.

That meant, however, that he was all the more startled when the softly feminine voice perked up out of nowhere, hackles raising even as his head whipped around instinctively to see just who had managed to creep up on him. He could no more stop the motion as he could prevent his lower jaw from falling slack, as prey to instinct as the next fur was. For right there before Xander stood a beautiful mare with a particular air of mischief about her, a butterfly passing by her muzzle as she followed its line of motion, nostrils fluttering and…sneezed.

“Oh!” She rubbed her nose and laughed at herself, the shake of her head flipping a shockingly bright mane, which lanced through every colour of the rainbow, from one side of her thick neck to the other. “Well, there goes my entrance!”

The fox’s ears twitched to catch the sound of her oddly musical, lilting laugh and he could not help but chuckle along, shading his eyes with one paw as he took her in. How she had managed to creep up on him, he would never know, the mare with a blocky neck of red seeming to radiate the sunshine as if she took it in only to beam it back out again. Maybe it was somewhat reflected in her smile, a beaming grin stretching her lips as wide as it was possible for those of an equine to go.

Either way, the mare indeed was one who would have turned heads, her body strong for her size; there was nothing lithe and light about her, even if she had something of a pleasing figure. But Xander started, catching himself and drawing back his wandering mind the very moment it dared go off on its own, a blush heating up his neck and cheeks (blessedly hidden by his fur, for which he could be exceptionally thankful for).

“You’re very stealthy,” he said at last by way of reply, having taken entirely too long to formulate even the very beginnings of a sentence. “Were you trying to stop my heart?”

Oh, it was too corny, far too corny to have come from his lips, and he told himself off inwardly, even though his outward expression remained as coolly confident as ever, tongue lolling softly from his lips as if he was perfectly calm, just so. What the hell was he doing, coming out with lines like that? He didn’t know the horse from a goat and that was a fact!

“I didn’t mean to,” she chuckled. “Scout’s honour. Mind if I join you?”

But she was already folding her legs and hopping down to sit beside him on the end of the short jetty, her hooves clopping noisily over the old wood. If the jetty had, perhaps, been a little longer he would have heard her approaching but that was by the by as she sat down entirely too close for any polite sense of comfort. Xander eyed her, panting lightly. Weren’t others meant to keep a distance or something? Stranger danger and all that crap from when they were younger? The bright mare seemed to have missed a memo on that one though as she casually popped a packet of mints from her pocket and offered him one while she slipped the first between her lips.

“Want one?”

What could he do but accept? Not taking sweets or food from strangers was also part of what he was told but, hey…what the hell? Giving her his most typically fox-ish grin, he shook his head and threw his head back as if he was downing the mint like a pill, exaggerating the motion as her laugh chimed out once again.

“You’re a hoot! I’m Jaimie, by the way. Just got a day off here, figured I’d get out. Better than being stuck indoors, right?”

He nodded instinctively without actually thinking through what he was agreeing too. Sure, he liked his computer and the gaming system (systems!) well enough but it was nice to be out. For the sake of a stranger, he might have agreed to anything just to keep the flow of conversation from becoming awkward and clunky but at least they had a nice view before them to enjoy, the reeds rustling as a duck seemed to ‘scurry’ through them, legs paddling furiously beneath the surface of the water. Soon, there would be ducklings and there would be a whole new aspect to new life in the spring, animals working to raise young and further their bloodlines for the next, strong generation.

“Jaimie…” He sounded it out in his mouth, rolling the sound of it off his tongue. “That’s a nice name. A really nice name. I’m Xander. You from around here?”

She smiled and tucked a stray strand of forelock back behind her ear, which twitched constantly as if to catch every sound. Her jacket hung over her breasts, moderately dressed for the weather, as it could still be chilly in the shade, although she didn’t have any shoes on, her natural, barefoot hooves more than enough to carry her through. Yet he couldn’t stop his eyes from drifting naturally, even though he was a fox who was more than slightly more interested in males rather than females. Still… Bisexual was bisexual and he wasn’t’ going to judge himself for just what caught his eye, especially when she was such a pretty mare, her mane glossy and shimmering and her collarbones seeming to want his eye to linger where the lines cut softly striking definition into her coat.

Everything about Jaimie seemed as if it had been placed there deliberately, but perhaps he was just paying a little too much attention to her – more than any manner of polite fox should have been doing. Chuckling softly to himself, he scratched the back of his neck, distracting himself, the light glittering and dancing off the surface of the pond as he tried to immerse himself in the solidity of reality.

“I don’t usually see anyone out here,” she said with a smile and the chance of a wink – if he had not been looking, he would have missed it entirely. “You really don’t mind if I join you?”

The smile she gave him was so simply breath-taking that he would have said anything, anything at all, but, as it was, all the fox could do was nod slowly as a hapless, goofy smile spread across his lips.

“You…” Why were words such a struggle, all of a sudden? “It’s not usual to see anyone here, anyone who’s interested in talking. I mean,” he tried again, tongue-tied for all the wrong reasons. “It’s just…the dog walkers and joggers, they all have their headphones in. And that’s not good for chatting now, is it?”

He laughed at himself and, thankfully, she joined in before he had the chance to feel embarrassed, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth as she tipped forward, an overly familiar paw on his knee for a fraction of a second. Too swiftly, however, it was gone again, leaving him only with the impression of her warmth and a very confused bout of heat rising up from the pit of his stomach as if he was…

No, he didn’t know what it was, what he was feeling, shaking his head and rubbing his arm as if something, simply, wasn’t quite right. But what was it? There was nothing about her as she chattered away and he bumbled and mumbled something of a response, clawing and searching for words that would, at least for the moment, serve to carry him through. No, she hadn’t done anything and yet he was as speechless and shy and yet still wanting of something as he had been, so many years back, on his first day of school, naturally boldness conflicting with a fox-ish wariness of the unknown.

Of course, all would tell in time and he chuckled at her jokes, the mare seemingly softening him up and testing the waters as her tail flicked across the wooden jetty to their back in a spray of crimson hair through the back of her jeans. She leaned back on her paws, her smallest finger brushing his thumb as he jumped and stared at her in shock, wondering if she had actually meant to touch him, although there was so much more to come that Xander really should have been just a little bit more on the ball than he actually was.

“It’s nice to sit and talk a while with a stranger, don’t you think?”

Ah, she was forward and she was bold – everything that he could have wanted from a conversationalist, as much as she made something far deeper inside him tingle, rising up to the forefront of his mind as much as he tried to push it down. No, he tried to tell himself, shifting and wriggling in place even as his excitement grew. No, it very much was not the time for that, not a time that he could slip his arms around a mare who was so very clearly in…

Oh…

And then it all made sense – the scent that had so eagerly tickled his nose as Xander could not help but suck in short, sharp needy little breaths, hungrily and greedily drawing in the raw aroma of her. Not merely equine but something more, he murmured to himself, tucking his chin down to his chest as he eyed her up coyly out of the corner of his eye, her rainbow-coloured mane slashed through with white between every change in shade flicking lightly and lifting up from the softly sensual arch of her neck in an unseen breeze.

Of course.

Yet he was not a fox, most certainly, who would take without giving and, well, he had nothing, so far, to indicate that she was, perhaps, as interested in him as he was in her. Except, maybe the slide of her hips over to his, eyes bright and her lips tugging up on the side closest to him in the mere ghost of a smile – not quite one that she permitted to spread fully across her lips. Her nostrils puckered with breath, chest rising and falling more quickly, and Xander, a mere stud fox at heart, could not resist leaning across to her, nose brushing the curve of her sweetly dished cheek as she giggled and turned her face away as if taken by a sudden burst of shyness.

He was not so fooled, however, slinking a bold arm around her waist as she laughed and played at pushing him off, eyes dancing with mirth and good humour, almost as if she was daring him to go further still.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” She demanded playfully, poking him in the chest even as she shifted in closer, a shiver running through her body, deliciously so. “You can’t just go grabbing any filly you like, you know! Got to have some manners, even though you’re a fox…”

Ah, but Xander was a fox who had already worked out just what she was out there and hungry for, her tail barely concealing the scent of a mare very much in need. Of course, the flicking of the long, luscious hairs only seemed to serve to fan her aroma in his direction even more, drawing his attention down to the sweet rise of her breasts that could not be ignored, not even in her smart jacket. But she welcomed the brush of his lips, soft but confident, against her neck, rolling her chin up and back as a moan tickled her own lips, Jaimie’s eyelids fluttering as she whuffled gently, almost losing sense of herself as the dominant fox took the lead that, maybe, she’d been aching for all along.

She’d been lucky that Xander was the one that she’d come across in the forest, a vulpine who was receptive to a little fun, something that was sadly lacking during the spring months, everyone else too busy working on their bikini body to even hold any sense of confidence and enjoyment in the body that they currently had. It was unlike her to go out in search of someone else, a like-minded soul at least in part, but everything had come together so sweetly that it was truly as if another force or higher power was up there and out there looking out for her, ensuring that the two of them would meet if only so that their breeding lust could, at last, be sated.

The mare moaned as he slipped her jacket back from her shoulders, the article of clothing falling to the deck as if it had surely been meant to be there all along. It was too easy for her to lift her breasts to his lips too, Xander eagerly lipping at and suckling at her nipples through the comparatively thin fabric of her T-shirt and brassiere, not chosen for the occasion but, well, they would join her jacket soon enough, so she was hardly going to worry about something like that. No, it was far, far more pleasurable to let go of any shivering inhibitions that may have been holding her back even then and lean back onto the deck, allowing Xander to tug off her hoof-boots (just something that horses with natural hooves wore instead of traditional shoes or trainers) and begin peeling her jeans slowly down her long, thick legs. There was a lot of her to go around and she languished in the moment, the sun warming her from the outside as her coat and markings were revealed, bare from the waist down but for her periwinkle blue panties, something that showed off her form without actively ‘saying’ that she went out to get herself some fun, as her girlfriends would so often put it after a few cocktails. Although she rarely drank herself, she was hardly going to begrudge them a few drinks and liquid confidence on a night out but she found that she didn’t need any such liquid lubricant when she was confident in her choice and her passion, her path to be bred laid out before her.

Of course, she knew what it felt like to be in season, the rippling warmth that made her want to shove her paws up between her legs over and over again in lieu of a partner. It was a craving that came from deep in the pit of her belly that, unfortunately, only a male and his seed could satisfy, desire curling up over and over again until she felt simply as if she could bear it no longer. Xander did not pause to slip off her T-shirt for her though as he eagerly sought out the source of the heat that drove Jaimie near mad with desire, out there in search of something erotic and desperate, pushing his nose up between her legs as she softly twisted her fingers into the thicker fur atop his head.

“Oh…”

But words were not needed between them as their bodies rose and fell together, his tongue pushing sweetly into her pussy even as his hard-on threatened to (over-exaggeratingly) push right through the front of his jeans. Xander was just as bad as Jaimie, if it could even be called ‘bad’ at all, and wanted her just as much, blood pumping for the scent of a mare who was primed to be bred and so very sorely wanted it too. If that wasn’t enough, her thick, tart taste clung to the roof of his mouth, driving him to lap languidly over his muzzle, savouring the very essence of her before diving back in for another round, her folds parting around his tongue as he drove it in, welcoming and surrounding him with her warm softness.

Everything about the sweet mare radiated a soft sense of femininity but that wasn’t what drew him into her honey-pot, tongue curling up against her clit as he teased pleasure expertly from her. Xander had never before left a partner unsatisfied – or, at least, not without trying his very best for them – although he was more in tune with gentlefurs of late: a mare would be a challenge that he was all too eager to take on. Still, it was easy to read the hump and grind of her body as she rocked up against him, thighs seeming to try to close around his head but hooves scrabbling too badly on the smoothly worn boards of the jetty to actually gain any sense of purchase. And so she was pleasantly forced to submit to the sweet lap of his tongue as he took her paw in his and squeezed it gently, her fingers intertwining with his in a sense of stringent urgency that set his heart racing in the very best of ways.

“Oh… Xander, I…”

And yet Jaimie herself struggled to get out any of the words that she so very desperately needed to say – she couldn’t expect him to simply know and to do all of the work, surely? He was sweet and she wanted nothing more than to hold him close and feel the hardness of his shaft, however he was packing, pressing up into her body, as good and deep as he could possibly thrust. It didn’t matter that they had never laid eyes on one another before that day, only that they were both amenable to the sweetness of the breeding season, the time of year where everyone, if falling prey to more desirable, baser instincts, should have been head over heels for one another: truly ‘twitter-pated’, if she was to put it that way. All she needed was what he had to offer her and where was the sense in not enjoying herself – particularly when the fox well enough seemed to be boasting an exceptionally talented tongue?

Head swimming with lust, Jaimie rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, huffing heavily for breath that didn’t seem to want to come as her mane clung to her neck right at the base, damp with curls of sweat. The cool day, despite the sunshine, had no effect on her anymore and she moaned as his tongue curled up within her, probing for that oh so very sensitive patch of nerves up within her pussy that would send stars exploding behind any lowered eyelids. It was all she could do to worm her way out of her T-shirt before he got that far, relishing the sense of being so exposed in the open air, the light ripple and burble of water lapping around the edges of the jetty soothing even as she arched up into the brush of his tongue.

Xander huffed against her sex, hips wriggling as he tried to push his tongue deeper still, need getting the better of him as he moaned against her warmth, his world narrowing to that of her thighs and the heated softness of her sex. It was strange how she drew him in so but it seemed that he simply could not stop once he had begun, ears splaying as he drove his tongue in, paws curled around her thighs as far as he could get them with his fingertips only very gently digging in. It was the hardness of his cock in his pants, however, that made his head spin the most, need crashing into the desire to please, as much as he tried to think of the gorgeous mare before him and her alone.

It was hopeless. Regardless of what he did, he could not stop himself from reaching down, paw moving slowly but surely as if in the semblance of a dream where he was not in control of his own actions. And then his belt was unbuckled, the zip of his jeans sliding down, every little motion and action catching his attention in stark, desperate definition as he moaned against her and, finally, freed his aching cock into the open air.

A strange length, it was blue at the tapered tip, shaped for those of the vulpine persuasion especially, with a darker, more purple-like base. Of course, he had the usual knot that foxes were known for too but it would only swell to its full, satisfying size at the point of orgasm and, regardless of how hot Jaimie was, he just wasn’t quite there yet. But he barely got his jeans down far enough to free his shaft, boxer-briefs tight around his thighs as he tried to move them apart enough to, well, move, before he was pushing over her, her legs going back and back and back. Tucking the back of her knees into the crook of his arms, he panted over her, giving her a slightly embarrassed look – but the mare only took it as a compliment that he simply could not resist her, gently stroking his muzzle as their eyes met and the tip of his shaft pressed up to her sex.

12