Breeding Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes…”

There would never be any telling just which of them had said that in hindsight but they didn’t need to know as their bodies came together, his cock eagerly accepted by her warm passage as the mare allowed herself to be pleasantly pinned down. To take a shaft while in season… Well, there was nothing like it at all, nothing that one could ever liken to the sensation and the driving pulse of need that tightened in the pit of her belly as if her muscles were actually contracting in anticipation. She neighed, unable to help herself, clinging to him as he easily thrust in with a low, needy groan.

Kisses should have been exchanged but Xander’s tongue lolled out of his muzzle, panting heavily but very, very happily as he drove into her. The mare’s breasts bounced lightly, soft and full, even within the confines of a bra, which matched her panties, tugged to the side to allow his cock entry. So fervent had he been to take her that he had not thought to pause to take them off, needing Jaimie more than he’d ever needed another fur in breeding ever before in his life and very much unwilling to wait a single moment longer than he needed to.

Not that she minded… Oh, Jaimie would have had him pounding her much harder than he was if she had had the breath in which to tell him what she wanted but, as it was, each and every delectable thrust stole the breath from her lungs. Gasps rose breathily from her lips as her mane splayed across the boards, fanning out around her head as if in a glorious, rainbow halo, and she clung to his arms to root herself in place, running her fingers up and down the defined muscle there with an open whinny of sweet adoration.

He fit her perfectly, just the right amount of stretch as her pussy clenched and tightened around his cock as if her body could not bear to have him pull out, wanting him in and deep all the time. Xander groaned, clenching his jaw, but such tension could not be held for very long as need pulsed through him, tail wagging as he drove in over and over again, prey to instinct. Of course, the both of them knew what would happen from the two of them fucking while Jaimie was in season and that only forced them on to grind their bodies lustfully and sweetly together all the more, their moans mingling with the tweets and chirps of birds flitting around the trees.

More… He could not stop himself, grunting and moaning like a wild animal as she tightened her legs against him, the desperate need and lust in her eyes driving him on. It was funny just how much a single look could convey and Xander cupped her cheek tenderly with his fingers, letting her lean into it was her head fell back, her whole body rocked by each and every one of his powerful thrusts.

And yet he had something more in mind to do, or else he would spurt his load into the sweet mare before they had truly had a chance to enjoy one another, lust clouding his mind even as he forced himself, with great difficulty, to draw out of her, his cock dripping with her juices and his knot trying to swell. He could not deny his body what it wanted but he hardly gave Jaimie a moment in which to whinny out at the loss of him before he was standing over her, smirking shyly and holding his cock in one paw, pointed at her lips.

“How…” Damn, he was out of breath just from that! “How about just a little taste, before..?”

He couldn’t get out all the words but neither did he need to as Jaimie pushed herself up shakily, lips matching his for a smile even as she removed her bra, tossing it aside (sadly into the water, from where it would later have to be retrieved by an especially gallant vulpine). Her nipples perked into the cool caress of the air and she took his paw as he crouched lightly, putting himself at just the right level to make his intentions quite clear to her.

“Just a taste?”

She batted her eyelashes up at him as she managed to pull her legs up towards her body, hooves planted and wedged into a groove between two boards of the jetty for purchase, parting her lips sweetly for the tapered length of fox-meat already begging entrance to the sweetness of her lips. It was hardly as if, however, she was going to deny him entry but toying with him had its own sense of fun about it too as she ran her paw over the hard muscle of his thigh, firm as he braced himself, but it was the yip that burst from his muzzle as she took him into her mouth that really made her heart pound something fierce.

There was little she could do to hold back herself as she took his cock straight up into the back of her mouth, her equine muzzle long and ready for a shaft of his size: it was a talent that she would have said that she had enjoyed particular delight with. His shaft was different from anything she’d ever had before and she took her time, her moans muffled around him in the most wanton of ways. The slickness of her pussy lingered on his shaft and she suckled him deep, even exploring and rolling his balls between her fingers and thumb, his warm, heavy sack simply churning with cum and the feral need to spill his load.

And she needed it too, although not in her muzzle: not that time at least. Jaimie could not suck him forever when she yearned for a hot load of seed in her pussy and, before long, she was on all fours with her long, flowing tail hiked up and to the side in open invitation. The jetty, really, was truly too narrow for such rampant sex but neither of them was thinking clearly about such matters, the fox dropping back to his knees and slamming home as if her pussy simply could not help but draw him in.

A howl burst, strangled, from his lips and his knot swelled, lightly locking them together as Jaimie let out an ear-splitting whinny that would have surely have alerted others to what they were up to if things were not so quiet out there that particular day. That was just as well as her pussy rippled around his shaft, milking him of his cum and craving his orgasm even as her own powered through her, claiming her body and soul in the most beautiful, mind-numbing of ways. Her chest tightened and released in her loudest cry of pleasure yet, fingers trying to clench even as she braced herself against the boards, on all fours, for the driving thrusts that would herald his climax too.

And Xander would never have been able to hold off for much longer with her pussy tightening around him so dramatically, caressing his knot too as if by a lover’s lips. He yowled out his own climax, leaning over her so that his chest pressed up to her back, holding her close even as he filled her. Spurt after spurt of hot, virile seed flooded her pussy, the stream seeming never-ending as he ensured that she was good and well seeded: there was no possible way that the mare beneath him, satisfied and nickering breathlessly, would be leaving their liaison without a young one growing soon in her belly.

They’d come together again, sitting on the jetty when her belly was round, and laugh and anticipate the birth of their youngster, although neither could have said that it was more than a friendly relationship between them. But that in itself was the beauty of the breeding season where two souls that may have never have met otherwise could come together and enjoy the product of lust and passion and, above all, breeding. The power of it was intoxicating and it would have been a crime indeed to deny willing bodies and souls such pleasure when the opportunity to do so was laid out there before them, regardless of what wider society may or may not have thought of them.

Breeding lust did not discern and it most certainly did not discriminate.

It only served to bring furs together for greater pleasure.

12