Breeding Me

Story Info
Fulfilling her breeding fantasies.
1.8k words
4.13
56.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fantasy between 2 consenting adults.

***

My hands are tied around a post of the bed in your bedroom, my body leaning suggestively against it, sticking my ass out to tempt you. The sight of my surroundings was removed by a blindfold that you had put on me just minutes ago, before typing me to the position I am currently in. I felt my nipples harden in both the coldness of the room and my arousal, and I could feel as well my heart beating rapidly, my chest expanding and contracting in excitement.

This was the first night that we were going to fuck barebare. Since we finally received our STD results and I got on birth control.

My ears twitch, trying to catch your movement and to perhaps be able to anticipate your actions. I heard some rustlings, some footsteps on the wood floors, your breathing.

Your soft hands laid gently on my ass. Caressing it, then moving up my body to caress me. To my hips and waist then shoulders and neck. Your hand pulled aside my hair and kissed the nape of my neck. I could hear you breathing me in then scrapping your teeth along my neck, back down my curves to my buttocks then giving the right cheek a soft peck, then the other.

Your hands disappeared but were replaced by the flogger. I feel it's soft leather strips dancing atop my bare back down to my ass, teasing me with the knowledge that soon this torment will be replaced by pain and afterwards deep carnal pleasure. My heart fluttered so excitedly when you lifted the flogger of my body. Before I could catch my breath I felt the first sting of the flogger.

I gasped softly. But this was just a warm-up so the pain was not so consuming. I felt another hit, this time however more prepared. Then another and another. Till I was panting slightly, not so much from the pain but the excitement.

"Would you like more?" You ask.

"Yes please, Master." I eagerly gave a reply.

I could almost feel your smile.

I hear the drop of the flogger, I presume for you to change implement.

I was right.

The first lick of the whip was expected, but the pain was not. I hissed in pain and my body straightened. My ass coming closer to the post of the bed no longer teasing you begging for more strokes.

"How does that feel?" You ask.

The initial shock of the pain has just been washed away with the hit of dopamine, which my mind is currently swimming in. My body soften and I offered my ass up to you again, craving more.

"My little pain slut." You remarked before giving me another whip.

I hiss again, the pain then the pleasure.

"How many strokes would you like?" You ask me. What a horrible question.

"I... I..." I mutter, not knowing or wanting to answer.

"Just 1 more?" A teasing tone in your voice, knowing that I will never just want one more.

"No." I breathe out.

"Tsk tsk," a reproachful tone, before another whip hit me.

"10 more?" You ask again, my mind cloudy from the pain.

I moaned, trying to estimate if I could handle 10 more. Of course, I could safeword, but still.

"12 more then. Since you can't seem to make a decision." You say decisively. "Count for me this time, and remember what happens if you lose count."

You little shit. Was all I could think.

I felt 2 quick strokes of the whip hit me. I bit my lip and stood straight again. "2," I called out once the shock went.

"3. 4. 5. 6." I spit them out in succession. My ass burning and my mind in a fog of pleasure and pain. "7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12"

Then I heard the dropping of the whip and you rapid breathing matching the pulsating heating I could feel on my ass.

Your hands touch my ass again, giving some relief by massaging them. You kiss my shoulders and my head falls back into yours. Then you kiss me, your hands moving up my body again this time with more roughness and passion. I feel my breast being lifted by your cupped hands. My ass press against you hard on, circling my hip to signal my need. My need for you to be inside me now. You pinch my tits hard which cause me to winch momentarily. Then continue to fondle my breast and roll my tits around your fingers.

A hand slithers down my body, to my stomach then to my warmth whilst the other continues to knead my breast. Your finger slid into me so easily, reaffirming something we both already knew, how wet I am. Then back out to play with my clit, pressing on it softly and circling. I could cum right now if you'd just say the words.

My lips let go of yours and my head fell back in absolute pleasure.

"My little slut." You whisper into my neck.

I moaned loudly relishing in my title.

"I am going to fuck my cum into this pathetic cunt of yours," you said menacingly. Then moved your finger from my clit instead slid 2 fingers into me, "and put a baby into you."

I moaned louder at those words. The thought almost sending me off the edge.

Your fingers are slow and deliberate, as you continue to speak, never enough to make me cum. "I intend to keep you naked in the corner of my room, tied up. So I can fuck you every day, and watch you little belly grow your eventual replacement."

I wiggled at your words, needing so badly to cum. "Please." I beg.

"No." You reply, knowing what I want.

You take your fingers out and untie me from the post. Turn me around and pushed my shoulders down.

I felt your cock at my mouth waiting and I open my mouth, knowing what you want.

I suck you greedily. Loving the feeling of your warm cock in my mouth, relishing in kneeling before you. The knowledge of being your plaything.

I licked your cock then your balls, then went back to sucking. Forcing myself to go as low as possible. You remove the blindfold from my eyes and I look up at you. I could see the pleasure in your eyes, and smiled to myself. I rub my legs together a little, trying to get any ounce of relief.

"Get on the bed." You said. "Doggy."

I eagerly obliged. My chest resting on the bed and my ass high in the air.

I heard an opening of a bottle, and curious I lift my head and turn back to look at what you're doing.

"Eyes to the front." You command.

I obeyed.

I felt your fingers touch my clit and circle it lightly. My back arch naturally, wanting more. Then you hand left for a second only, but coming back to play with my pussy this time, circling the outside then slipping in. But in a few seconds, they were out again.

I pouted and whimpered and shook my ass wantonly. "What an impatient slut." You chastise me.

I shook my ass, even more, confused as to why your cock isn't buried in me yet. Usually, by now, it would be unless you intend to whip me some more, and what was the bottle you had in your hand?

Then I felt your hand on hip, and another grabbing my hair and lifting my head. And you sliding inside of me.

The excitement passed quickly when I realized I couldn't feel anything. I could feel you moving in and out of me, and your hip hitting my ass when you buried deep into me, but no stretching of my pussy around your cock which I crave and no pleasure. It was as if I was empty down there.

I try to turn back to look at you.

You push my head down into the mattress, and fuck me harder into the bed.

"I control all of you now, especially your pleasure." You explain. "And it is healthier for babies to be conceived when the mother feels no pleasure." You say as if it is a medical fact. "And sluts like you don't deserve such pleasure."

I groan in realization as to what that bottle was, numbing cream. Yet I could feel myself getting more turned on at that idea. Loving to be reminded that your cock in me is a privilege and that you control even more of me now, there will be no way I could cum unless you wanted me to.

I panted like a dog in heat. Fully aroused but unable to cum.

"Fuck yourself on me." You stop thrusting into me. I obediently fucked myself on you. Feeling completely debased, barely feeling any pleasure, but still being such an obedient needy slut.

You rested a thumb on the entrance of my asshole. "Once I fuck a girl into you, I will forget that useless pussy and just use this hole." I moan hard at your words and fucked myself harder. "We can put that cream on you every day, till you forget that you even have a clit. This way you will only focus on my pleasure." A threatening concept.

I wished so badly I could cum now. I moan loudly, excited at the ideas, yet needing release so badly.

"Please. Cum in me Master." I panted out, needing this torment to end.

You took you cock out of me briefly and flipped me around. Folded me in half and put yourself into me again.

"Beg me."

"Please, please cum in me, Master. Put a baby in me."

You put a hand over my throat and tighten around it. I place my hand on your hand, partly begging for air yet wanting it to stay there.

"Open your mouth."

I did.

You spat into my mouth.

I swallowed and smiled at you and open my mouth again, in case you'd like to spit again.

"Beg me."

"Please cum in me, Master." I moaned. "Put a baby in me. Use me. Please."

Your strokes became more erratic, shorter, harder. You were about to cum.

You came soon, grunting and pushing your entire self into me and collapsing onto me. When your orgasm subsided you looked at me, and kissed me gently on the forehead, then the nose then my lips.

You rolled over to your side and I to mine to cuddle next to you.

When you gain your composure again you turn to me.

"That was amazing." You said.

I giggled a little, then pressed my face into your chest.

We laid still together for a while, basking in the afterglow of sex, your hands delicately moving up and down my body.

A few minutes passed and you look down at me again, my head resting on your shoulder. And kissed me gently at first then slowly with more heat and passion. I rub my legs together, still not entirely satisfied.

"Don't worry, when the cream wears off I'll take your favourite vibrator and let you cum as many times as you like."

I blushed and smiled, loving how well you knew and took care of me.

"Yes, Master."