Breeding Me Ch. 01

Story Info
An infertile dom finds a stud to impregnate his wife.
4.3k words
4.56
4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ass up, head down on our marriage bed when my darling husband Elijah Brooks (yes, I am married to THAT Elijah Brooks) told me he wanted to breed me. He was running his fingers through my bare wet slit and I was fighting my desire to press my hips back against his oh-so-light fingertips. He likes it when I stay still during evening inspections. I think he gets off on the fact that it is so hard for me to control my body when I am turned on, when he's exactly the opposite, so composed, so in control of his body at all times. I hadn't had an orgasm for at least four days, he had been edging me constantly. Elijah says he loves the desperation vibrating through me when I'm in denial.

His fingertip was circling my clit when he said "My darling Ava, I think it's time for us to talk about having a child. I know you've wanted one for a while now." I murmured a surprised moan as he continued "I wanna breed this pretty little pussy. Would you like that my darling? Tell me it would turn you on for me to put a baby in your belly."

Just as my insanely hot, movie star husband knew it would, the thought of being bred by him, being his good little impregnated wife turned me on immensely. It also gave me a sense of awe and a cold wash of fear. "Oh, God Sir. Yes, Oh God, yes. If you desire it Sir. Only if you want it Master." My pussy was clenching now.

He knew my desires -- of course he did -- he knew everything about me, but we hadn't talked about having a kid yet. We kept putting off the conversation until we'd been married for long enough, or he had finished the next movie or I had gotten my promotion. It just seemed like something we'd get to later, and there was so much to figure out, it wasn't something I wanted to rush. And I never ever wanted to push him into it.

Elijah removed his fingertips from my cunt lips and I felt a momentary emptiness before he lined the blunt head of his dick against my pussy lips, corkscrewed his hips and bottomed out. Fuck, he always feels so goddamned good. I have no idea how he manages to go from stillness to full on penetration in 2.5 seconds.

"This little pussy wants to be impregnated doesn't it? You want me to get you knocked up so that your boobs grow and your belly expands and you give me a baby don't you Ava?" I moaned loudly in response.

I could hear the sound of my wetness as he began to move, each motion rocking into the core of me. I've always felt embarrassed by how wet it makes me to think of being filled with seed that will turn me into a mother. I feel both shame and desire. He knows me so well, pressing all my kinky buttons. He knows how much I want a family and how much I fear that my desire for a child is a betrayal of him. He doesn't worry as much as I do, but he's always keen to exploit my fears.

"Don't worry my gorgeous little wife, I'm going to enjoy every single part of this process: I want to see your cunt filled with sperm as you submit to me, I want to watch you come hard as your body accepts the sperm. And then when we've got you bred, it's going to be such a joy to watch your tits get heavy and your body expand. I can't wait for you to have my baby, to be my little breeder wife. You're going to be an amazing mother, my darling Ava. "

My eyes started to water and I felt my love for him. He was saying out loud the words I only whispered to him in secret. I didn't deserve this man - hot, talented, beautiful Elijah Brooks.

He noticed that I was weepy and he curled his body around me, still pulsing his cock into my dripping pussy, soothing me with his touch. He kissed my shoulder. "Shh, I love you darling. I want you to come when I do and then we'll talk it out. It's time for us to take this step."

Elijah rocked his hips, pressing the head of his cock at exactly the angle inside me to make me see stars. I always marvel at the way he is in control of his body, how every aspect of him seems to know how to turn me into jelly. He pressed me down, using me, fucking me into the mattress in the way only he can. I clutched at the sheets as he found a rhythm. This was going to be a quick, white hot fuck and he was finally going to let me come on his cock. I just had to wait... As I felt the controlled jerking of his body, I let my own orgasm spill over, shaking so hard that I collapsed onto our bed.

He pulled out of me in that self-satisfied way of his, lying himself on the bed so he could flip me to the side and pull me to his chest. His leg propped mine open so he could see my wet and swollen cunt. He likes to inspect his cum leaking out of my pussy after we fuck. He sat there playing with it and pushing the creamy white jizz into my folds. He does like a cream pie, my husband.

Kissing my shoulder and continuing to finger my folds, he said "I'm really looking forward to breeding this sweet little pussy. It's gonna be so hot when I get someone else in here whose cum can impregnate you."

Let me back up. My strong, gorgeous, husband with an eight pack, a huge cock and unending stamina can't have children. He's sterile. The doctors say there's really no way to change this. Of course it's not common knowledge, we aren't exactly eager to make that conversation public while he's becoming the new Hollywood "it" actor. Certainly we'd never let it go to the tabloids. God forbid. His friends and coworkers don't know a thing. I mean, when we go to events, I'm always dealing with the sly comments about when we're going to pop out a baby. But he can't. It's not possible. His sperm does not work.

Before you ask, yes of course I knew he couldn't have kids when we married. We talked about it all, but we always seemed put it aside as a "problem for later" because we were so damned in love and fucking each other five ways until Tuesday. Elijah has always had this sense of assurance and almost a cockiness about his body. Ever since I met him at the age of eighteen when we were freshmen in college, it has always felt like every cell of his body contains his intention. It's like each step he takes, each way he wiggles his eyebrows, each movement of his hips is just so very HIM. He inhabits this body of his fully - all of it. Even the part that cannot make babies. Which has a phenomenal side benefit which is that I have never had to get on birth control. I know. We've always been bareback.

Even though it was the cause of his infertility, he once told me that the last round of his chemo for childhood leukemia was the biggest gift of his life. They hadn't known if he was going to make it, it was something like a 20% chance of survival. The last round was particularly brutal, but they wanted to get all of it out of his body. He was so weak and the side effects of the treatment put him into so much pain. His mom can barely talk about that time of his life without crying.

There was one night in the hospital when he was riddled with pain and he had incredibly vivid hallucinations. He saw a gorgeous woman with deep blue black skin who felt to him like a beacon of compassion. "She had to be a goddess or an angel or something Ava, she was just so brilliant." She sat with him all night in his agony and told him that he could choose if he wanted to be in this life or not, that it was entirely up to him. After that night of pure pain, he said that he chose to be here, told her of his intentions to be on this planet and he never looked back.

Which is why my darling husband lives every day as though it were his last. Because as a kid, when most people are figuring out how to be human, he made the choice to show up and BE here.

We're doing so great now - he and I. We tied the knot six years ago and moved into a sweet little house in the hills with a pool and enough space for both of us. Three years ago we worked through our kinky desires and built a fabulous D/s lifestyle complete with a sex room with all the fun toys and protocol that turns us on. He's my Master and I couldn't be happier to be his submissive, his fuck toy, his devoted wife.

And yes - I know you're going to ask - we fell in love far before Elijah became famous. For all of his charming good looks, and heart throb status, he's incredibly loyal to me as a stern and loving dominant. Being his submissive means that I focus on his needs, and he gets any kind of sex whenever he wants it. I'm just lucky enough to be on the receiving end of not just the glory of his gorgeous cock, but also his heart. I'm just a really fucking lucky woman.

The latest film has been a surprise success and it's already opening up more roles for him to play and maybe even a short run on the West End. A big name director has hand picked him for a part in his next movie. Some sort of indie drama. They'll start filming in a few months but folks are already whispering about it. My career as a nonprofit administrator is solid and dependable. It makes perfect sense for us to have a kid now. It's the right time.

I just have no idea exactly HOW we're going to accomplish this given his infertility. Are we going to a sperm bank? Turkey baster? How is this going to happen? But my darling husband Elijah has made it very clear it's up to him.

He wants to breed me. He wants to find a stud to fuck me and breed me.

And as it turns out, if you're willing to shell out some cash, there are people who can take care of these kinds of things. So Elijah hired a woman named Marjorie to help us source a stud that has baby batter and who can shoot his load into my pussy and give me a kid.

So we started communicating - just the two of us. I was nervous about how it would be for him to see me fucked by another man. I worried that he wouldn't want to see me orgasm on someone else's cock. That he'd feel less than or that I was not being faithful. I wanted more than anything for him to feel like he is still my Master, my beloved husband. I wanted any the pleasure to focused on him. He listened seriously, but made it very clear that my worries about coming on another man's cock are just that - mine. He said it was up to him when I would orgasm and that I was to orgasm when I was told to. And besides, he certainly didn't want someone to fuck me who wasn't going to turn me on when he fucked me. And that was that.

Elijah isn't really the jealous type. He's too directive for that. He wants what he wants and that is that. He did make it clear that he wants this scene to feel and seem kinky and for me to feel submissive while I'm being impregnated. He said he wanted me to feel absolutely fucked and used, like a good little submissive wife who is doing what she was told to. He wanted me to feel his power while getting railed and he wanted me to be able to look in his eyes and feel how much he adores me, and loves my submission and pleasure when my pussy gets a load of cum. I mean, how could a gal with a breeding fetish say no?

After that conversation, he bent me over the dining room table and showed me with his body how much he adores me. With a few hard spanks right before my orgasm so he could drive the message home.

We came up with our parameters: We wanted someone who looks enough like him that the baby could plausibly be his. We needed someone who was in good health and has a full checkup by the doctor and gets a health history screener. We needed a background check, a non disclosure agreement and legal rights for the child given entirely to us. We needed to settle the matter of payment. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Elijah needed to approve of our stud and be able to incorporate the breeding process into our scene. We wanted someone eagerly willing to participate in our a D/s dynamic while we make this child.

It seemed like a really tall order to me, but Marjorie worked her magic and managed to get us three candidates. I suppose LA does have a lot of hotties who need a few bucks and are looking for a part to play. One stud wasn't quite right, the second didn't make it past Elijah's vibe check. He was sweet, but a little too submissive. "I need someone who will FUCK you, my love." He said.

The third one, Elijah was excited about. He was a young, twenty-something guy named Kai who was easygoing and had a calm demeanor. Similar facial features and eye color to Elijah. Over beers, the two of them got along very well but my husband wanted me to meet him so that I could decide how I felt before we moved forward. His eyes twinkled. "I think you're gonna like him Ava, he's a total cowboy type." I just kissed him. What else was I supposed to do?

A few weeks later, Elijah popped his head in while I was in the shower to tell me he had laid out clothes for me and that I should join he and Kai by the pool. He was going to take him on a tour of the sex room and then we'd talk. He doesn't lay out my clothes very often, he usually relies on my sense of style. But when he does, it's as if it were an order. This time it was my skimpiest bikini, the one that covers barely anything, and a sheer coverup that kind of looks like a dress, but is very low cut and somewhat sheer. I felt surprisingly nervous as I walked out to the pool.

Kai was a slightly shorter, stockier version of Elijah. He was very cute in an "aw shucks, ma'am" kind of way. He had a relaxed pair of chinos, slip ons and a button up shirt that was relaxed but classy. As I approached them, their smiles widened. Kai stood up and shook my hand breathing out heavily. My husband stood too, his hand around my waist then guiding me to the wicker love seat next to him. Kai was seated at an angle with a glass of beer.

"You can see I wasn't lying about her being hot."

Kai sipped at his beer, "No, you really didn't lie. She's smoking hot." He looked me over appreciatively and I felt warm and tingly.

Elijah said he was going to go get us some more lemonade, and that we should chat and get to know each other. Kai had a twinkle in his eye as we talked.

I asked him about his work. He said he waits tables sometimes, but he's passionate about acting and is taking classes. He's doing some standup, but he'd rather do theater. He also helps his brother out sometimes when he's back home with the family insurance business but that's not where his heart is. He said he's practical about acting, he knows that being an actor requires luck and a lot of work and he's patient. Maybe knowing Elijah would be a good start, he'd love to pick up a few things. "And who knows, you might be my lucky four leaf clover Ava" he said with a wink.

He told me about the small town he was raised in. He's from eastern Montana and while he hadn't been an actual cowboy, he did know how to rope his friend's donkey and he said he had some solid country songs he could sing during karaoke.

By the time my husband returned with a lemonade, I knew he was right, I liked Kai. He was thoughtful and kind, polite but also flirty too. The three of us chatted for a while longer and the conversation was easy and fun. We talked openly about movies we loved, games that we liked, food that we should try.

When we got serious about the content of our ask, Kai told us that he had been to a few BDSM clubs and was interested in the scene, but he hadn't had as much time to explore as he'd like. He was really interested in seeing how a D/s dynamic worked in real life. We talked about how we came to it and what it was like for us. Kai told us that he did want to father children, but it just wasn't the right time for him. He said he liked the idea of helping us out, that he really was touched by Elijah's story about childhood cancer. "Makes me think even more of you man, that's a lot to go through as a kid."

Kai also seemed to have an uncanny ability to let my husband lead the conversation while also seeming to have a spark of dominance himself. I was impressed by his charm, but also his assertions. He was appropriate, but also made it very clear he would enjoy the chance to fuck me. At one point he said that the money was great, but even more reassuring was how hot he found me. A line he delivered with a wink and a smile. My face flushed.

Kai excused himself to use the restroom and Elijah turned to me. "What do you think love?" I told him I felt really good about Kai. But that if he was having any doubts, that it was ok to take time.

Elijah wrapped me in his arms. "I'm certain that I want you to be my pregnant wife. And I think Kai is a very good option for us. I'm not asking you to figure out what my reaction is, I'm asking how do you feel about Kai?"

"I really feel good about him. I like him."

"Do you think he can make you come?"

I stammered in response that I thought it was likely he could make me come but I was nervous about it. I wanted to do what he wanted. I slid down to my knees on the pavement in front of him, sometimes I need to feel my submission in these conversations.

Elijah lifted my chin up to look at his face. He was smiling but also firm. "Darling, what I want is to see a young stud rail you while you're being a good little submissive wife for me. You'll open and spread your legs for him when I tell you to. He'll lick your pussy and then I'll bend you over, maybe even tie you down to the spanking bench so that when he enters your pussy with his cock, I can sit at your face and watch. I'll have him enter you, breeding you with his nice hard cock and virile sperm. I'll tell him the pace to set, I'll kiss your pretty face and listen to you moan as he fucks you hard. I'll tell you to orgasm for me, and you will won't you? You'll come all over his cock, like a good girl who does what her Master husband tells her to do. That's what I want. "

I was turned on now, biting my lip and saying "Yes Sir. Oh fuck yes Sir." Kai sauntered over to us, seeing me on my knees and returning to his seat. My gaze stayed on my Elijah, my master. He looked over to Kai and sat back, still holding my chin.

"So we aren't going to do any fucking right now Kai, because I want to make sure we get the paperwork and payments settled. But I do think this setup is going to work for us as you've already managed to get my wife all hot and bothered." He reached down between my legs and I moaned, knowing it was wet.

"Would you like to see more of her? Before you make up your mind? If you're going to sign the papers, I do want to make sure you know what you're getting into." He delivered this last line casually, as if he were showing off a painting, or a new car.

"Oh I'd really like to see your gorgeous wife Elijah."

"Take off this flimsy thing off darling." He pulled at my cover up. Until now I could pretend it was a dress, but he wanted me to be in my tiny bikini and nothing else.

Elijah gets like this sometimes, he's done it with friends who we know are kinky. I think he enjoys the fact that I am not a natural exhibitionist like he is and so my cheeks turn pink when he shows me off, when he talks about my body with others. It's a carefully controlled fetish, he knows we can't afford for this to get out into the papers. But he does like to say things and do things that make me feel vulnerable and open to others.

I pulled off the gauzy dress and he had me stand up between us. Tapping my legs so they'd widen. I felt my face grow hotter as I realized that I had soaked through the gusset of my bikini bottom and that both men were looking me over carefully.

"I love a lot of things about my wife's body, she has an ass to die for. Go ahead dear, turn around and so you can show him."

I did as he told me.

"Spread your legs dear."

"Yes sir" I said breathily.

He stood up, kissing me and bending me forward slightly as he tugged on the back of my suit and smacked my ass. He pulled on the strings on the side and the bottoms came down to the ground. Just a scrap of fabric really when you see it like this.

"Bend over and show him your pussy and ass darling. He's going to like that."

Kai, did indeed like that, groaning as he leaned forward to look at me spread for his pleasure. He kept me there for a minute and then said, "Stand up love"

12