Breeding Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elijah pulled me down on his lap. "This swimsuit doesn't do much of anything to hide how hard your nipples are, does it? Did you get all turned on from being exposed to someone you just met Ava?" He cupped my breasts in the tiny triangles of fabric them and thumbed my nipples. I couldn't help but moan, he was right, I was very turned on.

He pulled the cups aside to expose my breasts to the evening air. "She's got very responsive tits and such delicious nipples." Kai had a look of lust and was biting his bottom lip, his hand in his lap and stroking the bulge in front of his pants. My husband sucked on the tit closest to him, biting it just enough to get me writhing.

"Open your legs dear, no shame anymore. You've already shown Kai your pussy. No need to hide it now." I moaned even more as his fingers teased me again, gliding up and down my wet pussy lips.

"I want Kai to have a preview of how sexy you are when you orgasm. Do you think you can cum on my fingers?"

"Oh yes sir." I panted.

He pushed two fingers inside and curled them up just the way that gets me going. I was so fucking molten hot that it took an embarrassingly short amount of time until I was pleading. "Please sir?"

He waited a moment before commanding "Come." At which point I felt lightning course through my body as I came all over my husband's hand and sank into him with a groan.

I wanted nothing more than to keep the party going, but my husband was clear. There would be no sex until the paperwork was signed. So I hugged Kai good night, who was still hard. His arms wrapped warmly around my waist and I whispered "I hope you sign the papers Kai."

"Oh you better believe I will darling." He drawled and then he winked as he left through the front door. I sank to my knees to service my Master as the door was closing.

12