Breeding Mike

Story Info
Married hunk bends over for gay cock.
6.2k words
4.71
63k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fixed my eyes on my wedding ring, rubbing my thumb over my husband's engraved initials. RB. Robert Benedict.

"You've been rubbing that thing since we got here," Mike said. Conrad looked up at his friend, who was just sipping a cup of coffee and eyeing the waitress. Not just eyeing her. Eating her with his eyes. Mike had hungry eyes. You could tell what he was thinking just by looking at his depraved face. He snapped his eyes away from the waitress. "Did something happened to your hubby?"

Conrad smiled.

"No...Sorry. I lost it today," Conrad said. "The ring, I mean. I take it off to shower, but I always remember to put it back on. I was leaving the house when I noticed and I just lost my mind over it. Bobby was laughing at me as he led me to the bathroom to show where I had left it. Right there on the bathroom cabinet. It was pretty funny."

"What, did you feel guilty?"

"I guess."

Mike brushed a hand through his blond hair, shaking his head. "Jesus. When I lost mine," he said, showing it on his finger. "I just bought another one. Sylvia didn't even notice."

"No way. I wouldn't lose mine."

"You just did today," Mike said, smiling cruelly. "I'm just messing with you. Bobby didn't seem to mind at all."

Conrad shrugged. Still, he took a comfort in rubbing the ring with his thumb over and over, promising himself to never lose it again.

"Oh shit," Mike said. He rose up, brushing his hand over the coffee stains in his clothes, making them worse. It fell over his pants, shirt and suit. "No fucking way. Shit. Fuck, Connie, I need to do a presentation today. Why the hell are you smiling?"

Conrad was indeed smiling.

"Well, I remember you saying that my spares over at my office was a waste of time. Here we are."

Mike's eyes shone with delight.

"My man. I said that because you wouldn't ever need them. You're not stupid like me. Let's go?"

Conrad nodded. The pretty waitress helped us out, getting a big tip from Mike, but no more hungry looks.

The little wardrobe in Conrad's office contained a few spares, you never knew when you needed a quick shower. He had a private bathroom too. His office was big. Mike waited as he arranged another light blue suit, a white shirt and dark pants. When Conrad turned around, Mike was already shirtless, his back to Conrad.

While he watched, Mike pulled down his pants. He revealed his white briefs, circling nicely around his uptight butt. Conrad shouldn't look. But the most embarrassing part was yet to come.

Conrad prepared himself mentally to look straight into Mike's eyes and never look down as his friend turned around. But the preparation was in vain, because the moment it was on sight, Conrad's eyes were brought down for a split second to the magnetic bulge. He looked up as fast as he could, but he knew that Mike had seen it.

He'll never trust me again, Conrad thought.

Then, Mike laughed.

"Oh my god, Connie...you're blushing so hard."

"I'm not...what are you talking about?"

Mike laughed harder, which helped Conrad a bit. It helped because he was getting mad.

"What?" he asked.

"Hey, I'm fully aware that I was stripping in front of my friend who is GAY. Don't worry."

"I wasn't..."

"Ohhh so you weren't looking at my bulge with eyes like these?" he said in a mocking tone and bulging eyes.

"Fuck you," Conrad said, smiling.

"At least tell me if you liked what you saw?"

"I'll beat you, Michael."

Mike laughed. "I'd rather not. You look pretty tough."

"I'm not the one obsessed with muscles. Well, not this a particular way."

Mike snorted.

"I have muscles," Mike said when he calmed down. "But you have size."

"Well..." Now Conrad stared straight into that bulge with confidence. "I definitely do have size."

Mike's mouth dropped for a second.

"Cheap blow, my man," he said. He inspected his own cock, grabbing it. "This is more than enough."

Conrad was aroused. He hid it better that time.

"Well, go on ahead to your presentation."

"I'll keep you posted." Mike dressed up.

Mike came back a little later, thanking Conrad again for the help and announcing that his presentation had been successful. He stood by the door.

"A bit wide for me, even with all the gym work," Mike said about the clothes. "Specially here." He grabbed his crotch. Conrad stirred again. There was something about a sexy blond like Mike grabbing his bulge...while wearing Conrad's clothes.

Conrad felt a bit guilty, so he had to say something to his husband when he got home.

"Funny thing happened today," he said. He told most of it, except the bits that made him feel embarrassed.

"Chicken is almost ready," Bobby announced, smiling. He was shirtless, showing the lean chest, covered with dark hair. He stood by the oven, pale skin glowing with sweat. "Did he give the clothes back?"

"Not yet."

"At least those spares had some use. I thought they would never see the light of day."

"Funny, Mike said about the same thing."

"Huh. Maybe because we are right."

Conrad smiled sweetly. He walked over and kissed his husband.

"Come on, I'm sweaty," Bobby complained.

"So what? I like manly sweat."

"No, stop it," he said, voice mellow, but Conrad knew him enough to know that he really didn't want anything.

Bobby just didn't want to upset Conrad, which was fine, he guessed. At least he cared. Bobby didn't like to feel dirty. Not even during sex.

"Dinner smells delicious," he said. Complimenting the food made his hubby happy.

Then, he went to take a shower. He half expected Bobby to follow him, get inside and have some fun. God knew he was in the mood for it. But Bobby wasn't a shower guy either.

Conrad took off his wedding ring, but after he was done with the shower, he didn't forget to put it back on.

In the following morning, Mike gave the clothes back. He showed up in the office with a big smile.

"Here you go, big guy. Thank you again."

"You're welcome."

"I didn't like to feel so small, though. Look at this," Mike said, showing his pants...how tight it was. He gave a little twirl to show his butt too. "See, everything is so big it's trying to get out."

"That's why you like tighty whities."

"Gotta compensate somehow."

"I think you're fine."

"Really?" Mike sounded interested. Conrad was a bit more embarrassed. "You know, I like this. You sometimes feel so closed up, buddy. We should be able to joke around."

Problem was, Mike's jokes usually ended up with Conrad getting hard. During the following days, he began to make questions about Conrad's relationship, digging for details of their sex life. He made Conrad blush every time. He wasn't surprised when Conrad admitted that Bobby was always the one who got penetrated.

"Big guy like you...it's pretty obvious," Mike said, when they were drinking their coffee at the shop.

"It would surprise you how much that's not the case with some big guys."

"But with you, it is."

"Yes."

Mike smiled weirdly. They finished their coffee and returned to work. He got a message from Mike later saying that he was going to meet him before going home, and Conrad met him at the elevator.

"Hey, Conrad. I wanna talk to you about somethin'. Could I walk you to your car?"

"Sure, man."

Mike didn't want to look at him. Were his cheeks growing pink? Conrad thought so. He didn't know if it was endearing or worrying.

As they left the building, away from the people, Mike turned to him.

"You know, I think you're the only person who I should be comfortable talking about this." He ran a hand over his blond hair. "We trust each other, right?"

"Of course." Yeah, Conrad was definitely getting worried.

"So...I want your help. I want you to find me a gay guy. A friend of yours, whom you trust."

"W-what?"

"Or maybe it doesn't have to be a friend..."

"Wait, Mike...wha-what are you saying?"

"I want to..." Mike looked around, got closer and whispered. "I wanna sleep with a guy. Try it out, you know."

"But...you're straight."

"So?"

How the hell was Conrad suppose to answer to that?

"Your wife?" he managed.

"Come on, you know I sleep around."

And he did know.

"You want to fuck another guy?" Conrad asked blankly.

"I was more thinking about...getting fucked."

Conrad felt his own cheeks burning up.

"Jesus, Mike."

"What? All you have to do is point me in a direction. I don't want to use those apps, I don't want to have any kind of chance that someone I know might take a print and show to my wife. You must know other gay guys, right?"

"Of course...but..."

"Great. That's all I want. Thank you, man." Mike slapped him in the shoulder and walked away. "Say hi to Bobby for me."

Shot the bullet, Conrad thought, and just left me for dead.

Conrad arrived home with a tormented mind. He wondered if Bobby could help him, but thought better of it. Bobby would just find it disgusting, which it was.

Damn Mike. Damn him.

He thought about some guys he knew. None of them seemed a good option. But Conrad didn't really know which type Mike would have. Did he even have a type? Could he have one?

Also, thinking about Mike getting fucked obviously left Conrad in a bit of a situation. His cock could not get rid of an endless erection. Bobby wasn't in the mood for sex that day. Conrad tried and tried, showing how hard he was by rubbing it from behind.

He went to sleep frustrated. Mike didn't show up in his office the next day, but asked Conrad to meet him at the coffee shop.

Conrad still hadn't thought of anyone. When he told Mike, it didn't seem to bother him. He shrugged, his attention caught by the brunette waitress as if he hadn't asked just the day before for a man to fuck him.

The girl took their orders, blushing at Mike. Only when she left, he turned to Conrad.

"It's all right. I noticed that you weren't actually comfortable with it...I shouldn't have asked."

"So you changed your mind?" Conrad said, a bit relieved.

"No, I already found someone."

It took Conrad all the way back to their building to convince Mike to open up. Conrad was curious. Also, angry. Hadn't he just said that Conrad was the only one he could trust?

Mike finally talked.

"It's, uh, Jerry."

"Jerry?!" Conrad said. They were in the office, but Mike spoke in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. I'd heard some stories about him. Seems like he has just as much to lose as me. He wouldn't talk shit. So I approached. And..." Mike smiled. "He was pretty eager, you know."

"Jerry is ugly as fuck!" Conrad said, completely outraged.

Mike scoffed at that. He sat down on the chair in front of the table, watching Conrad pace around the room. Conrad felt too hot and decided to lose the suit. The moment he sat down on his chair, he began to rub his thumb on his wedding ring.

"I don't really care about that," Mike said. "I don't care if he's pretty. I just want to try it out."

Just try it out.

Conrad sighed.

"Are you really sure?" he asked. "Mike, man. Are you really sure you want another guy touching you like that?"

"I'm curious. But how can I be sure?"

They faced each other. Conrad retreated first with his eyes. Mike was quick to realize what that meant.

"Uhh, Connie...do you want to help me? Cause...if you do...man, it would be really great of you."

Conrad rubbed his thumb on his wedding ring. He shook his head.

"Mike, just...It's not a good idea."

"Why the hell not? Who better? You know, I thought about it, but thought better not to ask, since you're all crazy with the idea of marriage. But if you think you can do it."

Mike had that effect of saying the most horrible things and still sound so...attractive.

"How would I help you? I won't fuck you."

"No, no...not that. Let me touch you."

He took a deep breath.

"Where?"

"You know where."

Conrad shifted in his seat uncomfortably. His cock began to stiff. He touched himself, tugging. Mike watched it. The way he smiled gave Conrad a deep shiver.

"Okay. Sure, man. It's just to help you out."

He didn't believe how quickly Mike moved around the table and grabbed Conrad's privates. Conrad watched his hand there, touching him, squeezing.

Mike took his hand away.

"Not feeling great, huh?" Conrad asked.

Mike shook his head.

"It's big. It shows, you know...most of the time. People notice. How hung you are."

"They do?" Conrad asked, surprised.

Mike smiled. He grabbed Conrad's cock again, this time lingering. He fingers brushed the head, pressing down. He moved through the length. Conrad looked up at him. Mike was touching his dick and smiling. His Mike.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, what?"

"You asked if I was sure. Yeah, I'm sure." Then Mike made as if to walk away.

"No, that's not enough. You have to be really sure." Conrad stood up and, taking his hand again, placed it on top of his crotch. Mike closed his palm around the volume, slowly making pressure. They stared at each other. Mike nodded.

"You're right, I think I may need some time...some good time before making such a decision. Can you help me with that?"

Conrad's cock was hurting.

"I can."

And he did. Every day, Mike showed up. Their interaction would always look normal at first, but then they would get too close and brush their bodies together.

"Too bad my office is made of fucking glass," Mike said once, while sitting on Conrad's lap, sticking his hand inside Conrad's pants. He took the same hand to his face, inhaling. "Fuck, never thought I would enjoy that."

Conrad shook his head, smiling. Mike looked at Conrad's wedding ring.

"How's Bobby?" he asked.

"Just fine."

"So am I."

Mike began to like mentioning Bobby. Conrad guessed that Mike enjoyed how Conrad blushed while his cock twitched.

They went on with touching and feeling for a while, until one day Mike came into the office as if in a hurry.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey, Mike."

He walked around the table and waited for Conrad to open up his legs so he could sit on the lap. The weight made the chair screech. Conrad took a mental note to change that damn chair. But the feel of Mike's butt on his leg was suddenly all he could think about. Mike's hands on his chest, moving up to his neck and face.

"Hey," Mike said again, this time in a husky whisper. "Missed me?"

"This is crazy, Mike."

"Shhh." He put his hand around Conrad's neck, closing the mouth with his fingers, and adjusted his position so he was on top of Conrad's growing erection. He rubbed the cock with his asscheeks, while staring straight into Conrad's eyes. "That's right, get hard for me."

Conrad lowered his head over Mike's shoulder and armpit, licking and leaving some wet mark on the suit, which prompted Mike to remove it, the shirt too, leaving only his tie. He looked hot.

Now Conrad could lick his actual armpit, his thick chest and hard pink nipple.

"I'm so hard," Conrad said, a bit unnecessarily, since Mike was definitely feeling it on his buttcheeks.

"Want me to take off the pants?"

"Mike...We shouldn't."

"Are you saying no?"

Conrad bit his lip. His silence was enough for Mike to get up from his lap and pull down the pants. Now he was sitting on top of Conrad's bulge wearing only his tight black briefs. Conrad wouldn't be able to take much more of this.

"This feels nice," Mike said, sounding as if he was surprised.

"You enjoy a big cock up against your bum?"

"You should talk like that more often," Mike said, causing Conrad to blush. "Seriously, Connie. Your cock feels nice."

"Wanna take a look?"

"Fuck, yeah." Mike stood up and turned, expectantly touching his own dick through the underwear, then undressing completely. His dick was incredible, beautiful...thick, with a purple head, blond. "This is my little buddy. Now show me what a real cock looks like."

Conrad unzipped his pants and pulled out. He gave his member a big tug and squeeze, making it slap against his belly. He reached deeper and brought out his large furry balls. His lips trembled into a smile as he looked up to Mike, hoping to God that his friend was enjoying the big cock. Mike could not take his eyes off it.

"Damn. So much bigger."

There they were, the hungry eyes. Conrad had never thought he would see Mike staring at him that way, definitely not at his dark cock, thick fur and large balls.

Conrad gasped loudly as Mike took the head in his hand and squeezed. He let go instantly and the cock fell over the belly again. Mike had a strange look upon his face.

"I-I..." Mike stuttered, his face growing a deep shade of red. He reached for the cock again, rubbing his thumb on the top. "Damn, it's so warm and heavy. It's so hot."

Conrad was looking straight at the hand on his dick. Then he had to close his eyes and concentrate.

"Tell me you're enjoying this," Mike said.

"I-I am. Damn it, Mike. I am."

"I want to sit on it...not take it, not yet, just put it between my crack and rub it."

"Okay."

Mike turned around, showing his white hard butt, the hair so blond it looked like he was hairless, unless you really focused. He lowered himself on the cock, dancing to rub it right inside.

"Call me fag," Mike said. Conrad jumped.

"What?" Conrad asked. He hated that word. Hated with passion. He had been called that a few times to know he would never call someone that.

"Say I'm a fag, Connie. Your fag."

Conrad was out of breath. The way Mike asked that...He felt like he couldn't refuse.

"You're a fag. Now be a good fag and dance on my cock...that's it. Nice fag." Each time, the word came easier. "Nice little fag you are, Mike. So good."

"I'm gonna cum," Mike said.

Conrad took hold of him, hugging him from behind, then grabbing Mike's dick and jerking as fast as he could. He made his friend cum all over himself. Thank god he had taken off his clothes.

"My god, man. Shit. I've never..." Mike was still on top of him, his breathing so sweet, his smell, his warmth, how the hell was Conrad supposed to live without that from now on?

Conrad kept him there in his arms, squeezing him while he recovered his breath after that big ejaculation.

"You smell so good!"

"I like this," Mike said, caressing Conrad's arms. "Buddy, I have to go, I have another presentation today. I'm sorry. I plan on coming back."

He dressed up, and gave Conrad's cock a last tug of goodbye before leaving.

After Mike left, Conrad went straight to his private bathroom to relieve himself. His cock was exploding from both passion and the need to piss. He pissed first. Then, he slowly stroke himself until he made a big mess. He felt like a big pervert as he cleaned up the cum from the bathroom floor.

Mike showed up after the working hours when mostly everyone had left. He locked the door while Conrad watched.

"Hey."

Conrad sighed.

"How was your presentation?"

"Boring. But I was really calm. Calmer than usual."

"Why is that?"

"Something must have really put me in a good place."

They got really close. Conrad smelled Mike's breath and had the urge to kiss him. He didn't know if Mike was alright with that, though. That made him chuckle.

"What?"

"I was just wondering if I could kiss you."

Mike kissed him. A light brush of the lips. A lingering touch. Lips parting to allow his tongue.

Conrad growled.

"Why are you so good at this?" he asked.

Mike smirked.

"I owe you one," he said. "I have to make you cum now."

"You don't have to. I already came when you left."

"What? Damn it. Sit down. It doesn't matter. I'll still do it."

"Yeah? How?"

Conrad sit down to wait his answer. Mike knelt in front of him, holding Conrad's knees, opening the legs slowly.

"I wanna try this," Mike said, now a bit shy. "You okay with that?"

"You want to suck me off?" Conrad had to be sure. Mike nodded like an eager bunny.

"I've never done it, so I might be really bad."

12