Breeding Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, Conrad doubted that Mike was bad at anything.

Conrad watched as his zipper was undone and his pants was pulled off.

"I can smell it already."

"The things you say," Conrad said, shaking his head.

Mike's smirk grew as he pulled out the underwear, making the cock jump.

"There it is. The big guy." Mike looked up, and Conrad chuckled. "Seems like he's ready for me."

When he grabbed it, Conrad felt a warm shiver all over his body. Mike grabbed it with both hands. His grip was firm and strong, filled with possession. He turned the head towards him. A red shadow crept up his neck and cheeks. He bit his lip, and looked up at Conrad, who was watching in a trance.

"What a piece of meat..." Mike said. Then he licked the head.

Thank God Conrad had jerked off earlier, otherwise he would've shot his load right there.

Mike kissed the head gently, like he did with Conrad's lips earlier. Somehow, that was fantastically hotter than if he had deep-throated the whole thing.

"How am I doing?"

Conrad could barely answer.

"You're doing great."

"I can taste your cum, buddy."

Mike sucked the head, munching on it. He let spit fall over the shaft while doing so. His hands spread his spit, so he began to suck and jerk the cock at once. He didn't try to do more than he could, which was a good idea.

"Fuck!" Mike said. "It keeps gushing out more pre-cum..." He licked the head.

Conrad closed his eyes.

"Cocksucking faggot," Conrad said. "That's what you are."

"Damn it, Connie. That's hot. I love making you say those things." He sucked some more, this time also grabbing the balls and pulling them, tugging them in way that made Conrad squirm.

Mike rubbed his face against the member like a needy cat.

"So warm," he said, squeezing against his cheek. His face went lower and lower, until his nose was up against Conrad's balls. He sniffed them. "Your balls smell even better."

"You're driving me crazy."

Mike sucked one ball, then the other. Then his face went up the cock, sniffing all the way to the head, where there was much more pre-cum leaking out. He sucked it. His lips made a smack sound as they cleaned everything.

"I'm gonna need more practice to do this better," Mike said, and tried to go deeper, but barely managed to put the head in his mouth. "Fuck, so big."

"You have no idea...how good you are, Mike."

But the fact that Conrad was about to cum would probably help him realize how good of a cocksucker he was.

"Let me swallow you," Mike said as he heard Conrad moaning louder and louder, getting closer. He opened his mouth wide, laying the head on top of his tongue and looking up at Conrad with his big hungry stare. Conrad lost it right there.

"Ah, shiiiiiit," he said, trembling, as his cock exploded. So much cum. It surprised him that he still had loads and loads inside of him after the mess he made in the bathroom earlier. But even more surprising was how Mike took his cum with pleasure, humming away. Then Mike was moaning too, grabbing his pants.

"Fuck, look at that, you made me jizz my pants. I can't go home like this..." he gave Conrad a big smile. "My wife washes my clothes."

Conrad grabbed him again, giving him a bear hug.

"You're so sweaty, Mike," Conrad said. "I wanna lick you up."

"The things YOU say," Mike said, chuckling. "And I am the dirty one?"

Conrad blushed.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all. I wanna lick you up too, buddy."

He raised his arm, and Conrad sucked and kissed his armpit. They rose together from the chair and Mike laid down. Conrad licked his belly and chest, biting his hard pink nipple. He ran his tongue down to the crotch, pulling down the pants and the sticky underwear. He licked the cum there. Licked the cock. The balls. He drank the sweat. He felt alive. He wanted to scream.

Why did it have to be so good?

"You're going to do it, aren't you, man?" Mike asked.

"What?" I didn't want to stop licking him.

"Me. Do me. Fuck me. Please."

"Say please again, fag."

"Please, please, please...pleas-ahhh," Mike began to laugh as Conrad jumped on him, kissing and licking as if he was about to eat him alive.

"I'll do it, Mike. I'll fuck you."

"YES!" Mike screamed.

"Fuck, be careful. People might listen."

"No way. Everybody is gone. We could do it right now."

"We can't. There has to be some preparation..." Conrad blushed.

"Teach me."

Conrad did.

They had to find the right time, which meant they had to spend a few days not fucking, but that didn't mean Conrad wasn't feeding Mike any time he could. The car was the perfect place. Parking lot was deserted when they left the building. Mike was getting better and better at sucking cock.

In one of those blowjobs, Mike invited him to dinner at his house. Sylvia insisted, Mike said, while Conrad's cum was still going down his chin.

Conrad and Bobby arrived at Mike's early for dinner, and Sylvia was busy in the kitchen. However, she would show up from time to time to make some comment about what the men were talking about. They had a big and nice house, Mike being able to afford a lot. The only reason why Sylvia was cooking was because she enjoyed.

Conrad, Bobby and Mike drank wine and mostly talked about their jobs. Bobby was questioned about a recent puppy he had to treat for a broken leg.

"But he's fine now?" Sylvia asked, coming up to her husband and sitting on his lap.

"The little buddy is tough. He's fine."

"Thank god."

"You get to save puppies, while Conrad and I get to look at Murray," Mike said. Bobby knew who he was talking about and smiled slightly, although he was a little uncomfortable with Mike's remarks about other people's appearance. Sylvia was not.

"God, that man doesn't stop growing. He's even bigger than the last time you guys were here talking about him. I tell you, I was so worried that Mike was going to turn out like him eventually."

"There's still time," Conrad said, causing Sylvia to gasp and Mike to laugh, but all in good fun.

"Well, giving how well fed I am lately, maybe I will turn out like big Murray."

Conrad put a frozen smile on his face.

Sylvia pouted.

"I have always fed you well," she said, slapping his shoulder. "But I did take a class recently."

"That's what I meant, honey," Mike said. "Is it ready? Let's all try out Sylvia's new abilities."

After dinner, his husband gave Conrad a big scare. They were walking up to the car and Bobby looked at him weirdly.

"What?" Conrad asked.

"You have a little crush on Michael."

"Excuse me?"

Bobby laughed.

"Oh, please. Sometimes you have big dreamy eyes for him. I didn't notice just today, honey. It's been a while. It's okay. I guess it's our curse as gay guys. He's a good friend, though. And so straight it's extremely boring."

Conrad gulped and waited his heart to calm down before saying anything.

"So, do you have a crush on your friends at the clinic?"

"A little."

Conrad hugged him.

"I trust you."

"Thanks, honey," he said, sarcastically.

"Extremely boring, huh?" Mike said the next time they were alone in the office. Conrad had told him everything. "Well, let's show him. Let me just check around and see if every one already left."

Mike walked out. Conrad stared at the door, waiting patiently, his heart beating fast.

When Mike came back, he had his predatory smile on. A blond hunk, looking absolutely gorgeous.

"All ready, sir," he said, locking the door.

"Drop the pants...and the underwear," Conrad said, getting up from his chair. Now that he was going to do this, he felt sure of himself. Mike obeyed him.

Conrad told him to bend over the table. He went slowly, fixing his tie. He looked yummy, wearing only shirt and tie, naked from the waist down. His cock was a vision, standing hard and upright.

"Like this?" Mike said, looking sideways at Conrad. His bare butt was white and smooth. He even had some tan lines, but barely. He was clearly shivering, the skin spiking up with bristled blond hair.

Conrad nodded. "That's almost perfect." He got closer and put his palm around the butt, then he went lower and grabbed a thigh. "But this is better." He put his leg over the table, this way exposing the ass even more, showing a tight pink hole which was ready for the taking.

"Fuck," Mike said, looking back. "Gonna tear my ass apart."

"That's the idea. Chickening out?"

"No way," Mike said, smiling. He was still forcing himself to look back when Conrad, after lubing his cock, brushed the tip of against the asshole. Mike shuddered, shutting his eyes. He was enjoying it.

Conrad had no words to describe what he was feeling. He wanted to destroy his friend's tiny entrance, push it in so strongly that it would make him bleed. It was a miracle that he managed to control himself.

He teased the pinky for a while more, spreading some spit. "Fuckkk," Mike said again.

"Relax...don't be afraid."

Mike nodded.

"It's okay if it hurts," he said.

"It will hurt only enough for you to enjoy it," Conrad said. "I'll go real slow."

"Okay."

The dick properly lubed, he gave it a little push. The hole closed itself, resisting. Cute. He kept putting pressure, biting his lip, dreaming about filling that ass with his cum. His whole body was shaking and shivering. Eventually, Mike's pinky gave to the insistent pressure. The head got in. Both of them gasped.

"Shit, my ass," Mike groaned.

"Mine," Conrad said.

He removed the head and pushed it in a few times, trying to make himself familiar. These little movements almost made him cum, specially if you take into account that Mike moaned like he was in heaven.

"My ass...shit...my ass..." He kept whispering. Then, when Conrad removed the head again, he said, "Fuck my ass, man. Keep it in."

He was not making this easier.

Conrad took a deep breath. It took all the concentration in the world. He was not about to let this end so fast.

"Mike..."

"Huh?"

"I'm fucking you with the head of my dick, buddy...you already seem in heaven."

Mike let out a moan that sounded like a small cat. Conrad had never heard something like that from him.

"You got me, you son of a bitch," Mike said, smiling. Then, he closed his eyes and bit his lip, turning his head down over the table. Conrad had just pushed a little more.

The tightness around his dick was just about torture. He was fucking the beautiful ass of a gorgeous man and could not ask for a better challenge than to hold up his cum as long as he could.

When he was halfway inside, he removed again. The cock slid out easily, being pushed. Mike moaned loudly at this.

"God, that was good," he said. "When you took it out like that. Fuckk!"

The cock was able to get inside just as easily. Mike thrust his ass up, taking it a bit deeper than expected.

"Shit...burning..."

"Like it?"

"It feels so good," Mike admitted. "Fuck, I like this, man."

"Good to know," Conrad said, happy as a rainbow.

Now that his cock could go halfway, he grabbed a piece of that bare white ass and gave it a thrust. Another, and another. Mike began to shake. He moved his hands up and down, grabbing the edge of the table, then letting go, opening the palms wide. Conrad kept thrusting, pushing the walls of that sweet ass to their limit. He knew he was giving Mike a good time, hitting his sweet spot. Deep down, he knew that from now on, his buddy really belonged to him.

"Such a nice ass, Mike."

Mike could not answer.

Conrad found a pace. His waist danced back and forth, pushing Mike against the table, their moans mixed together.

"I can't, Mike, wait..." Conrad stopped and removed himself, breathing deeply. It was about the hardest thing he had ever done. "I won't cum right now. I want more. Wait a moment."

Mike was lost between a chuckle and a disappointed moan.

"Put it in, come on."

"Come here," Conrad said. He sat down on the chair. Mike opened himself on his lap. "Now it's up to you. Fuck yourself."

Mike put his arms around Conrad's neck and slowly sat on him. The cock was inside again, and Mike began to grow used to riding it. He tried a jump.

"Fuck," he said, and jumped again. "Oh fuck."

Conrad smiled.

"You're such a natural."

"This is so fucking good," he said.

Mike rode like a cowboy on a big scary bull. His big butt hit the thighs hard, forcing the cock to go all the way in, destroying his pink entrance, expanding his inner walls.

Conrad made him stop. He slipped his cock out and jerked, cumming a crazy amount that fell on the floor, some of it streaming down the shaft, while he made noises that sounded like they came from a completely different person.

"Don't stop!" Mike said.

"I'm cumming," Conrad explained, voice strained.

"Fuck, so what? You should've nutted me." He grew mad, his eyes glowing with emotion.

Conrad slipped his cock right back inside, still with some cum on it, and managed to appease the cowboy who kept riding.

"Oh fucking hell," Mike said.

"We're gonna break the chair," Conrad said, smirking. He grabbed the buttcheeks and helped Mike ride faster on his cock. He watched Mike closely, enjoying the pleasure in that face.

Conrad's smirk lived on as he fucked. He had never fucked better. He thrust his body and slammed upwards. His cock dragged and scratched the asshole straight into Mike's guts. "I've never fucked Bobby like this," he admitted. He wanted to let Mike know for some reason.

"I'm better than him?" Mike asked, slowing down.

They stared at each other a few seconds, both smiling.

"So much better."

They kissed slowly. Mike stopped to breathe and looked at Conrad's left hand which was pinching his nipple. He took Conrad's hand removed the ring.

He inspected it. Conrad was intrigued. He slowly twirled the ring between his fingers, smiling in a way that made Conrad feel uneasy and excited at once.

Mike closed his fist around the ring and stood up, in the process, pulling out the cock which was still inside of him. The cock flapped against Conrad's belly. Mike knelt in front of him and took the cock in his hand.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to blow you."

"Give my ring back."

"No, I'll show him who's boring."

Conrad was still surprised, though, when Mike held the cock with a hand while placing Conrad's wedding ring on the tip. Then he licked through the ring.

Conrad shuddered, watching the tongue going inside the hole in the ring where his finger should be, licking the pre-cum.

"Hmm, it tastes much better this way." He licked the head with the ring on top for about two minutes before standing up. "I gotta cum, fuck..."

Taking the wedding ring, Mike placed it on the table. He masturbated while pointing the head of his cock straight to the ring. Mike shot his load. It covered the whole ring, making a big mess on the table too.

"Here's for your husband," he said.

Conrad raised himself from the chair and walked around. He lowered his face on the ring and put out his tongue. Mike's cum tasted warm still. He circled the ring with his tongue and cleaned it. When he was done, he found out he wanted more. He knelt and put Mike's cock in his mouth, and gave his friend a long and hungry blowjob.

"I'm all yours," Mike said, grabbing his hair. Conrad purred, thankful and happy.

(Remember to follow for more stories)

12