Breeding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fisting his cock in his hand, we watched his eyes roll back in his head as he began to carefully ease his way inside her. "I can't believe how fucking good this feels," he said, his whole body shaking once he was fully seated, buried balls deep in my mother's cunt.

She breathlessly nodded, as he pulled back and pushed in even deeper and started thrusting. "I don't know if I can come anymore, but I'm so close, I feel like I'm about to fly right over the edge. God, what you boys do to me."

"Just come all over my cock, Belinda. And soon, I'll come inside you and give you just what you need to make that baby you've always wanted."

"Yes," she whispered nodding her heard, as he tugged on her swollen nipple making her moan out loud as he slammed his way inside her, noisily sliding through his friends' cum.

"Belinda, you have any idea how sexy you look right now, with my cock buried inside you as deep as it can go, with all that baby batter dripping down your legs?"

Smirking, she reached down grabbed a big dollop, lashed out her tongue and licked into her mouth, making all of us groan. As I'm sure we all imagined how hot it would feel to shoot a load down her throat while she sucked us off.

Which was really weird, since until now, I'd never thought of getting my mother to blow me.

After he'd come nice and hard, Robby looked pretty pleased with himself as he took hold of himself and pulled his cock out of my quivering mother.

While Frankie stood beside the bed, with his erection visibly pulsing in his hand, obviously eager for his turn.

"Let's open up these legs nice and wide, so I can see your pretty pussy, just aching for me to fill it up."

Smiling into his eyes, I could see she was still quivering as he held her by the ankles, spreading her open wide. Bending his knees, he aimed his long, thick erection at her slick opening. They both groaned as he flexed his hips and thrust, popping his cockhead into her pussy, he started working his way inside her.

"Fuuuck!" he cried out, clenching his jaw tight as he began pumping, thrusting his way deep into my mother's sodden pussy. "I can't believe how good this feels. Fuck me, I love it!" he yelled, making all of us chuckle.

Cupping her breasts in her hands, mom started twisting her swollen nipples as Frankie bent his knees, obviously hitting her inside right where she needed him. Throwing back her head, she gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Keep riding me, right there. Oh wow! You've got me coming so fucking hard!"

Watching her lose it, as Frankie kept pumping into her deeper with each thrust, I could feel myself about to erupt as he started plowing my mother for all he was worth, savagely punishing her pussy with his thick, heavy cock.

He rode her like a mad man, basically fucking her blue, as mom shook like a leaf, her tits heaving like mad. Jaw clenched, his hands gripping her ankles Frankie's legs were trembling so hard they looked they were about to give out.

As we watched the two of them cry out as they climaxed, suddenly, all of us were coming, shooting rope after rope all over the carpet and onto the bed.

Luckily, I caught most of mine in my hand, though I could feel it dripping through my fingers as we all chuckled, struggling to catch our breath after coming that hard. Though we'd made a pretty big mess of her bedroom, I just couldn't get the smile off my face.

I'm sure when we first got together tonight for game night and an all-guy Valentine's Day celebration, we never dreamed that the night would end like this. All of us naked and dripping with cum, after the five of them almost fucked my mother into a coma.

While I looked on, lost in the feeling of getting my rocks off as I watched my best friends trying to impregnate my mother.

Once they'd all had a turn with her, they turned to me and nodded at my mom who was on her back elatedly smiling. Her legs spread open wide, a steady stream of sperm sliding out of her swollen pussy, provided the proof that she'd just been willingly gang-banged.

I shrugged, shaking my head. "I don't know if I can fuck my own mother. It just seems kind of weird to be putting my dick in her, since I came out of there when I was born."

Now that I'd finally jerked myself off watching Frankie enjoying the hell out of my plowing my mom, and I'd just lost a pretty heavy load in my hand, Tank gestured at the cum dripping through my fingers and said, "Here, give me some of that."

Fascinated, we all watched as he coated his fingers in my ejaculate, spread her legs open even wider, crawled in and slid his cum coated fingers deep inside her, painting all the way up to her womb, so that her own son's sperm would be mingled in with theirs.

Tank stood watching her shiver with the most contented smile on her face. "Now she's got all of our seed inside her. So, if this works, we'll never know whose boys did the trick and got her pregnant."

Six weeks later, on a bright, sunny Saturday morning, I had just sat down for breakfast and was stirring some sugar into my coffee. My mother looking pretty happy, quietly humming along with the radio, put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me, along with a stick with a great big plus sign.

I picked up the stick and looked up at her wide-eyed, hardly able to believe that between the six of us, we had actually managed to get her pregnant.

"You can tell them that it worked, Reid, and thank them for me. But I'd really like it if they never told anyone else what happened on Valentine's night, when we had that little party in my room, after we'd all had too much to drink."

I was so glad it actually happened, I got up and hugged her, and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I'm really happy it worked out for you, Mom, and you're going to have a baby. And whatever you need, you know I'm here for you. And I'm sure the guys will want to do whatever they can to help out, too."

She smirked, reaching for her coffee. "Well, maybe one night we could all get together again." She winked. "Only this time, just for fun."

Watching her happily smile as she ate, I rolled my eyes, thinking how crazy this whole thing was. Since my mother who had been celibate since my dad died, now seemed to like the idea of having her very own stable of horny young studs to see to her every need.

And who the fuck knew that my sweet, innocent mother, who was once the head of the PTA, got off on being bang-banged?

Still not sure if I'd ever want to know what it would feel like to slide between my own mother's legs. I knew I'd love to watch again, because I'd never seen anything hotter than watching my mom being bred by my five friends, and loving every minute of it.

12