Breeding my Ex-Wife

Story Info
Ex-Husband is asked to assist his ex have a baby.
9k words
4.58
41k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story was inspired by a set of short stories I read. What if a man is Shanghaied by his ex-wife and her new husband to get her pregnant? What if the man in question is blind to everything else because of how his marriage ended? It was fun to explore the 'what if' and make it a standalone story.

Some may not think of this as a loving wife scenario, and you are correct. Yet in a subtle way it is. I chose to post it as erotic couplings, but it is not that either. In a way, this is a continuation of a theme I've stumbled on. We all think of 'coming of age' to happen in our teens and maybe as late as early twenties. I do not think that is true. I think at particular times in our lives we make that leap forward. This, to me, is a 'coming of age' for Tim.

Please, tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading this story, I hope you enjoy it.

#

Isabel called me out of the blue today. I was still on the phone with her.

"Tim, did you hear me?"

"Um. Yeah. What's this all about Izzie?" She hated my pet name for her.

"Don't call me that, asshole!" It was a two-step dance we both knew well.

"Okay, well, I have to go then." I took the phone away from my ear and heard her shouting.

"Stop, stop. Tim, stop being an ass, we really need your help." Isabel sounded desperate and that was unusual for a highly paid lawyer.

"What do you want, Izzie?" I did not yield my ground.

"Fine, you can call me Izzie, just promise you'll come over for dinner with Rob and me."

I looked at the phone. This was not my week with the kids, but she did not mention them.

"Izzie, should I bring wine?" It was a test. If it was something truly important the answer would be yes.

"Er. Yeah, I think that might be a very good idea. How about we make it two or three bottles?"

We agreed and I shut off the phone. No more disruptions. I had promised to finish this job today, and I had lost at least half an hour on the conversation.

The framing was going nicely, so I focused on getting the few inside walls of the cabin we were building. The large openings made it easy to do the inside and the log construction made the outside a breeze. It was labor-intensive, but it was like building with Lincoln Logs. Follow the pattern, and with the right equipment the walls went up quickly.

I kept thinking about our sixteen-year marriage and how it ended. She was a big-time lawyer and I was a lowly carpenter. One of the most successful in my hometown. Franklin Tennessee, a few miles south of Nashville. It was still not high class enough for the lofty dreams of Isabel Andrews nee Gonzales. She had the dream of owning her law firm. When it was obvious that would not happen, she moved on to being a Partner at her firm. Six pregnancies kept her very busy. She loved being pregnant. Unfortunately, only three carried to term. Her heart was broken and so was mine. Each time we swore we would not try again, but soon we were trying again.

All the thoughts of Izzie screwed with my concentration, and the hammer had no mercy on my thumb. It missed most of the nail, pushed my finger down, and split my fingernail.

"Fuck! Fuck!!! Fuck." I shouted with the vim and vigor you knew I held inside, but seldom got to see.

"Tim! Hell, let me see that." One of the crew rushed over and in a few seconds, I had an entire group around me. The blood was pouring out of my thumb and we had a mess to clean up.

"That's what I get for thinking of Izzie!" I cursed into the room at no one in particular.

#

Two high-powered attorneys with three kids in the house tend to have a schedule. It is a necessity if you want to keep your mind. Dinner was at seven and I was there promptly at six forty-five. Three bottles of wine in hand.

The kids rushed over, and we all hugged, said our hello's, and I was informed that the three of them were going to a friend's house for the night.

My oldest looked at me and said, "Adult conversation, so we are banished from the realm, Dad." She kissed me and headed off with her two brothers.

Izzie stood on the archway to the formal dining room. She wore a dark pinstriped suit, elegant and comfortable. It offered a variety of cleavage possibilities. Since the kids were gone, I noticed she had the jacket opened for maximum effect.

"Did you bring the wine? Not the cheap shit you used to get me, right?" Her eyes locked on mine. This was another of the two-step dances we did.

"I got the best wine Piggly Wiggly had by the door." I gave her three bottles of Pinot Noir, my favorite.

Robert came in, he wore jeans and a button-down shirt. He looked professionally casual. That was par for the course since he worked as a tax attorney and spent most of his time in his office away from clients. Robert was the second tax attorney at the firm. Way back when there were four employees and two partners - included in the count. He was the fifth to join the company. In a suburb of Nashville. They started small but worked up and now they had an entire floor in the law center of Nashville. Not bad for a c-average student that managed to pass the bar exam by the skin of his teeth. Robert is not a test taker, he's a brilliant tax litigator.

I shook Rob's hand, and we went into the dining room. Izzie swept her hand over the table and told us to sit. Rob and I, the obedient lot we are, took our seats.

The conversation throughout the meal was a bit odd. They had something to say, and it was obvious they were not ready.

"Izzie, Rob, come on. What the fuck is so difficult for you two to tell me?" I looked at Rob, he lowered his eyes to his plate. It was empty. Had been for a bit. I turned to Isabel and she held my eyes. She was strong, but I could tell she was in doubt.

"It's a silly thing. Really. I'm not sure it's worth discussing." Izzie lied.

I could tell when she lied. Her dark eyes danced more than usual.

I stood up, took my plate, and put it on the sink. I grabbed my glass and topped it off with wine and sat down in the living room.

"What the fuck?" I could hear Izzie murmur to her husband.

"He's not stupid Isabel, you might as well tell him." Rob stood, left the plate on the table, but brought the wine and his glass."

#

It took about ten minutes, but Isabel joined us.

"Out with it." My voice was rather stern.

"This is going to be very odd; I warn you." Izzie looked at me, and then at Rob for approval.

"Isabel, in for a penny, in for a pound, hon." Rob nodded.

She took a deep breath. "Remember how we fucked all through our separation and even the night after our divorce was final?"

I looked over at Rob. I was stunned that was the opening line. How bad was this going to be if this was how she started.

"Yeah. . ." I had not much more to say.

"Don't worry, Tim, Rob knows all about it. He knows all my kinks and is happy to let me tell him about them all." Izzie looked over at Rob, her eyes soft. It was a softness I had no idea she had within.

"Okay, go on. I'm listening."

"Tim," Rob stepped in, "We've been trying to have a child ever since we got married. It seems I'm not capable of getting her pregnant. We need some help." He looked straight at me.

"What's that got to do with me?" I looked at both of them.

Isabel went on like Rob had not spilled the beans. "I love being pregnant, Tim. I love to feel a baby inside my body, and I'm not too old to feel it at least once more, or maybe two more times - God willing." She took a sip of the wine.

I watched her closely.

"It seems that Rob's sperm have some motility, but not enough, by themselves, to do the job. You know how easily I can lose a pregnancy. I need a very large amount of sperm to navigate my convoluted organs and impregnate me. Tim, you and Rob have similar features. You have more angular facial features. His are a bit more oval-shaped, but you have the same hair color, the same eye color, and generally the same build. You are taller, but we've thought about that. Who is to say that Rob does not have taller genetics in him."

I listened to her. Frankly, I was stunned.

#

It took a while as we talked. Isabel had this all planned out. He handed me a report from the last set of specialists that they had paid for. I read the report.

"This says that you have a condition called hyperovulation. It also says that if for whatever reason both eggs are not fertilized your body rejects them both." I looked into both their eyes.

"Yes, that's the problem with Rob's low motility. He occasionally has enough active sperm to fertilize one of the eggs, but never enough to do both. So," She let out a long sigh. "My stupid body attacks both. I either lose the pregnancy or the fertilized eggs don't make it to the point where they can attach." She sipped her wine.

"So. Exactly. What do you want from me? I mean, I'm sorry you two are having difficulties, but there is always IVF and you can have your child." I drank the full glass and poured more.

"That's the thing, Tim," Rob added. "IVF won't work with her at all. She rejects the implantation."

"I'm still lost." That's when Izzie stood up. She took her jacket off, put it on the back of her chair, and shrugged off her blouse. It left her in a most delicious chocolate shelf bra that exposed her nipples.

"Do you still remember how good we were in bed?" Izzie started to lower the side zipper on her skirt.

"I. Um. Sure." My eyes caught on her hard nipples like always.

She let the skirt slip down her well-rounded hips and finally puddle at her feet. She was left with a matching thong, and no sign of any hair down below.

"Would you have that threesome you always wanted with me and Rob?" Isabel was now taking the lead. Rob took off his shirt and jeans. It was obvious they were both ready. He had gone commando.

"Tim, will you help me impregnate my wife?" Rob walked over to her and traced a nipple.

"You'll end up with either fraternal twins or with another lost pregnancy, Izzie. This is crazy. Hot as fuck, but crazy." I remained in my chair.

Izzie leaned on the coffee table, her ass up in the air, and looked into my eyes. Rob moved behind her, stroked his cock a few times, and pushed into her. They started slowly but built up some speed and it was obvious my ex-wife was putting on a show for me to get turned on. She did not need to bother. The idea of fucking her was always close to my mind. It was out of respect for her and her husband that I never brought it up.

"Tim." Her voice deep and husky.

"Yeah." My tone matched hers.

"Can you hear how wet I am, thinking of my husband and the father of my children, both fucking me?"

I nodded. My cock straining to exit my jeans.

"You remember how I used to milk your cock into me when we knew I was at the right point of my cycle?"

I nodded again. I could not stop watching the pornographic scene before my eyes. Rob slowed down and was giving her long strokes. Her tits escaped the shelf bra, and heavily dangled and moved with every stroke.

"You know you love breeding me, Tim. You know that you loved seeing my belly full of your babies. Put one more in me." She teased, and brought a hand to her crotch, and started to run circles on her clit.

"Um. For the record. I think this is a very bad idea." I stood slowly. Not sure if I was going to join, or walk out the door.

A thought struck me for the second time. She was trying to have twins. If I had this figured right, she might end up with one egg fertilized by each of us. Joined in the womb, but two different fathers. This was too strange for me.

I started to walk out. I had every intention of leaving.

"Don't Tim, please. Don't leave me again." A soft sob escaped her lips.

I turned to look at the mother of my children getting fucked by her husband. Tears were flowing down her puffy cheeks. Tears she could never fake.

I stopped. Turned. Look into her pleading moist eyes.

"Is this a practice run, or is this the middle of the ovulation part of your cycle?" My resolve was gone. I wanted one wrong answer to give it back to me.

"This is the week I'm ovulating. My basal temperature is correct for ovulation. I think I could get knocked up tonight or tomorrow night for sure." She sniffled her runny nose.

"Rob, I take it since you are fucking her for my viewing enjoyment that you are one hundred percent on board with this." I stopped watching the sex and looked into his eyes.

"There's a small chance one of the babies is going to be my own. If one is, then the other can have your name, and we'll have to explain to the kids. If neither are mine, I'll raise them as mine. In that case, you are simply a sperm donor. I promise you, I will love them as though they were biologically mine. I will nurture and protect my wife through the pregnancy. We'll have bonded long before she gives birth." He looked me straight in my eyes.

"So, it's today, maybe tomorrow or next month. No warning, just Shanghaied to breed you?" I was a bit disgusted by this turn of events.

"Yeah." That was all they both said, and said it in unison.

#

As Rob fucked my ex-wife, I took off my clothes. I walked up to her and put my cock within reach of her mouth. She took it, and Rob did not slow down his effort to build up to an orgasm. He wanted to go first, it was obvious and understandable. That meant I'd get sloppy seconds. I might as well get her mouth for a bit.

"God, I missed sucking your cock." Izzie stunned me.

She let Rob's motions push her forward. She took her time, and worked herself down the full thick shaft, and swallowed it. I remembered the first night after we met. We were in a sixty-nine and she wanted to be on the bottom. When I tried to be gentle, she pulled on my ass cheeks and thighs and made sure I bottomed out inside her throat.

This was the same. She reached around me and pulled me into her mouth. She sucked my cock. She took her time. The more spit she let out, the slicker I got, and the easier for her to impale my cock into her mouth. She was an expert showing off her skill. It wasn't long till she was moaning from Rob's cock inside her and my cock slipped down her throat.

Izzie had this amazing technique. I still remembered her first blow job. She held me in her throat. She swallowed and I felt the muscles of her throat milk my cock. It felt amazing then. It still melted me today. I almost lost my load -- the load she wanted in her womb -- down her throat. I caressed her face, but she did not stop. I gripped her long black hair and pulled back. She reluctantly gave way. My cock slid out of her mouth and she looked up at me like something was wrong.

"Do you want me to dump my biggest load down your throat?" I was puzzled.

"Oh, God! No, I lost my head. Rob's working me up so nicely I just needed to feel you flood my mouth. Thanks for stopping me." She sniffled and smiled.

I watched Rob keep going as his wife kissed the tip of my cock. He was gripping my ex-wife's hips and pulling her into his thrusts. He worked harder and faster. I knew I was getting sloppy seconds and it was not helping me stay hard.

Izzie turned slowly towards her husband. Her ass still up in the air offering herself to him.

"Rob. Baby. Please." Her words stopped for each impalement.

"What?" Rob was not happy.

"We talked about this, sweetheart. He does not care for sloppy seconds. Not even his own." She spoke softly.

"Oh, yeah. Right." Rob pulled out and walked around. He looked at me, a bit embarrassed.

"Do you mind that I warmed her up for you?" He tried to make it sexy. He failed.

"Rob, I hope you don't mind. It's. Um. A bit awkward for me." I moved behind her. He put his cock in her mouth, and she enjoyed cleaning him.

I stilled myself, tried hard not to get soft in the middle of the exchange. I pushed into her swollen lips and buried myself till our body's met and I could not go deeper. I pulled out a few times and finally started to regain my hardness. It took a few moments, and I was in full swing again. This time my thrusts were pushing her into her husband's erect cock. She let me force him down her throat and I fucked her.

The more I tried the further from the spark of orgasm I got.

Izzie came to my rescue, "Remember when you knocked me up the first time? Remember how you knew my body craved you? Remember this feeling, the squeezing of my Kegels to milk your cock into me." She went back to sucking Rob.

It had done the trick. Obviously, I remembered her getting pregnant the first time. She growled so loudly. It was the first time she let out an honest moan of heat. She was that way tonight. She wanted me inside her and she kept working her vaginal muscles to milk me. I was all for it. I always loved fucking Izzie. She had a body that was made to be taken. When she gave her body, she gave all of it. She surrendered to the moment and worked hard to make sure you enjoyed her as much as you could. The problem always started after.

I felt the first twinges of orgasm. My balls started to crawl up. The small spark flourished into a small flame. Her motions and her moans worked me over and fed fuel to the orgasmic fire. My body took the hint and added its own fuel, and it was like someone blew the damn, and I locked up. I thrust deep inside my ex-wife, the mother of my children, and held my position. I gushed sperm into her body. She groaned in approval. The warm flow of ejaculate coated her walls and I let several ropes of semen into her body. She pushed herself against me. Izzie made cooing noises as she ensured that every drop, I had to give her, was inside her before I pulled out.

Rob did not waste any time. He pushed his cock into her and started ramming fast and hard. I watched my ex-wife and her husband fucking with purpose. They were on a mission, and I had done my part. I took my time, put my clothes back on, and watched the spectacle in front of me. Izzie noticed that I was dressed but she focused on the fucking her husband was giving her.

"That's it, baby, ram that amazing cock into me." She encouraged him.

Rob ignored me as I walked out of the living room towards the kitchen. He kept his efforts focused. I looked back at the two lovers entwined in sexual bliss. It became obvious that Rob was blowing his own load into his wife. I hoped this one time would do it for them.

I got a glass of water, drank all of it, and headed out the door.

"Thank you, Tim." I heard Izzie's out of breath words reach me as I walked out the door.

#

It was true, I had wanted a threesome once or twice with Isabel, but it was more fantasy than a wish or a plan.

My phone rang as I drove. I had the car system answer it.

"Hey Tim, you going to be home tonight?" It was Makenzie Henderson. Kenzie took care of all our scheduling, billing, and appointments. I hired her several years ago and now I could not imagine my business running without her. She was a very unique girl. Very independent. Incredibly intelligent. Unparalleled organizational skills. On top of all that; she had the most open, explicit, and dirtiest mouth even sailors would blush about.

"Hey Kenzie, I'm on my way there now. What's up?"

"Well, I've been going over the fucking schedule for tomorrow. I know you won't fucking believe me, but you don't have enough fucking crews." She paused, took a breath, "What the fuck am I supposed to do? You keep making commitments, you asshole, and I have to make it all fucking work!"

"Kenzie, there's a whole lotta fucking going on, and fucking people don't work - they're just too busy fucking!" I tried to imitate her, but it was no use. I was terrible at it.

"Not fucking funny, boss. Not fucking funny at all. You're such an ass!" Her tone, despite her somewhat limited vocabulary choice, was all professional.