All Comments on 'Breeding my Ex-Wife'

by QuietlyMakingNoise

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 3 years ago

We loved it. Great story, She read it out loud for both of us and we felt as if we were there, enjoying it.

Thank you for the pleasure.

H and H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey, I loved this story! I loved the fact that all the characters were real, fleshed out people, not caricatures. You captured some great points about love and brokenness and a father's heart. Thanks for sharing a very interesting and well written story. Don't let the haters shut you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you haven't noticed yet, you repeated the four paragraphs that started with "Um. Yeah." But what the heck, we're all human. I'll be surprised if I don't make a few typos writing this.

Regarding the commentator who preceded me, I disagree. There are stories that I do not care for, but this isn't one of them. I found it different and entertaining. And entertainment is what this is all about. So, keep it up and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Improbable but well told. Edit needed to early portion of story. Duplicate dialogue.

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseabout 3 years agoAuthor

APPOLOGIES: Due to an error in compiling the story, I accidentally repeated the first scene later. A revised and correct version was submitted today (28-APR-2021) to the kind team at Literotica to correct my error. It took a few days to publish, so I would expect that by Monday or Tuesday of next week, the story will be updated.

I want to thank Anonymous (1 & 2) for pointing out the need for the edit.

My thanks to Anonymous 3 for the kind words.

Further thanks to Dunkirk and historyandherstory for the kind words.

Again, my apologies for overlooking the repeat scene. My proofreading needs to be more vigorous.

the_naked_guitaristthe_naked_guitaristabout 3 years ago

Not normally my cup of tea, but this was well written and the characters felt somehow very real and relatable. I hope you'll keep writing!

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoisealmost 3 years agoAuthor

The cleaning is done! Thanks to the Literotica team for publishing the edited version.

I hope everyone will leave a message to help me improve the stories I write.

I make it a point to read all comments and respond when the address is not anonymous.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

it was well written and flowed quite nicely.

However, sharing has never been one of my favorite choices - but to each his own.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Love this story. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading early, when Izzie's pregnancy problems were described. Couldn't the author have done some research into how it works?

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Love and baby making

Quiet answers an unanswered question posed by John Lacey in the TV sitcom Dear John. Would you help your ex have a second child? Quiet takes it one step further. Insemination must be through the natural process and the ex's new husband must participate.

The procedure is complicated by Tim's new love interest Kensie. If the same man inseminates two different women can we call the resulting half - siblings twins or in this case triplets?

ericthebardericthebardover 1 year ago

Honestly that did not go where I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent work, I will be exploring more of your stories. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumb-ass story, so unrealistic and absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The victim in all this is poor Wife #2. She deserved better than this piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietlyMakingNoise@QuietlyMakingNoise
Reading stories here made me think of writing stories and once I published a few in here, I decided to work on the craft a bit more seriously. The thing for me is that I love women. There is such an amazing moment when she smiles for the first time. It truly is intoxicating...