Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Breeding my sister's wife - with my sister's help.
2k words
4.35
119.1k
259

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
788 Followers

My older sister, Kate, and her wife, Alena, had been trying to get pregnant for a while. Alena is going to be carrying the baby, and they asked me to be the sperm donor. To that end, I've been going around to their house once a month for the past year or so, jerking it into a sterile container, then handing it off to my sister before skulking out of the house.

It hasn't been going well, and they're both stressed and frustrated - especially my sister-in-law, Alena. The three of us are very close, and they've been very open about this process. Everyone has gotten fertility tests, and there don't seem to be any issues doctors can find.

I've always been close to Kate and Alena -- they are some of my best friends. We talk about a lot, traded stories of ex partners, opened on every issue under the sun with a bottle of wine. I know they both sleep with other people, that Kate used to fuck dudes but hasn't in a decade, that Alena is a gold star lesbian. They know my ups and downs in romance and have supported me through being single for the past few years. We've been to nude beaches together, gone to saunas together -- there's not a lot of secrets between us.

So when Kate was standing in my kitchen one afternoon, talking about their issues, that wasn't unusual. How nervous she seemed talking about it, however, was. She was telling me how Alena couldn't get over her anxiety about anything even vaguely "medical," which I knew was why they were going for conception at home. But even with that, the moment that syringe comes out, she gets stressed and anxious, it kills the mood, and she clams up. She's told Kate that she's starting to dread these sessions, when they wanted their conception to be something special. I knew all of this, and tried to be supportive.

"So..." Kate said, getting to a point it sounded like she had been building up to for a while now, "we had a thought, and wanted to check with you how you'd feel about it. On fertility forums we've heard some anecdotes that direct -- penis into vagina -- insemination might be more effective. And I still want to be related to my kid. So, I guess, we were wondering if you might consider that. Doing that. Cumming inside of her."

A bunch of thoughts raced through my head, but the first ones that got out of my mouth were amongst the most stupid: "But Alena's never had a cock before, I thought?"

Kate looked at me for a second, then burst out laughing. When she finally recovered, she choked out "your sister is asking you to put your cock in her gold star lesbian wife, and your issue is she'll lose her gold star?" I could immediately feel the tension that had been building up between us as she nervously explained things break. It was nice to just be chatting again.

Recovering from laughing right along with her, I said "Right -- there's obviously a lot I have questions about. And I'll start out by saying I'm not immediately against this. But -- how would this work?"

Kate went on to describe how they'd gone through this thought process. There were a couple of ideas in tension with each other. First, Alena had absolutely zero interest in men. Though the scientific literature would have you believe sperm was just as good coming from a cup, anecdotes said otherwise. They wanted their conception to be romantic and sexy. Alena hated the syringe. I was Kate's brother. There was a lot going on.

"So," Kate said, "We talked about having a friend do the actual drawing up and squirting part so I could keep Alena distracted, and she said 'well at that point why don't we just get your brother to be the syringe?' We laughed it off at first - but the more we talked about it the more it made sense. She's grossed out by the syringe part, but she's not grossed out by dicks - she just doesn't get turned on by them. And if there's even a slight chance of it being more effective - hey, why not?"

Alena was sitting on my counter, legs idly kicking her sundress, describing how she thought me, well, fucking her wife would go. Their basic thought was that that the process would be nearly identical to what we'd be doing before. They'd get each other warmed up while I was jacking off in another room. Just, instead of cumming in a cup, when I was ready I'd... walk in. Put it in Alena. Cum. Walk out. They'll both just keep doing their thing, not really acknowledging me.

"And basically you try to cum as fast as possible, but like, no pressure, we know it can be complicated..." she finished, finally looking up at me, "And you know Alena and I fuck other people, so there won't be any awkwardness there. The only issue is, well, the you and me things. And, like, that's not a big deal, we've seen each other naked before."

Yeah, we'd seen each other naked, we and some friends had played touch football on a nude beach a few months ago, for instance. But that was in an entirely non-sexual context... and even then. What Kate didn't know. I'd had a bit of an incest kink for as long as I can remember. I tried to never make it about Kate, because I didn't want it infecting our friendship. And since starting this process, I'd been developing a bit of a breeding kink, watching more porn with that theme.

I brought up this issue, wanting to be open, without revealing too much.

"Yeah," I conceded, "but that's not sexual. This is. It might change things, if I got turned on by you, or started looking at you sexually."

I wasn't looking at Kate when I said this. But when I looked up, her eyes were fixed on mine. There was a pause, and she asked ""Are you saying you haven't had a single sexual thought about your lesbian sister using your sperm to knock up her wife?"

I realized at this point, if we were going to approach an idea like this, I had to be completely open and honest. I could trust Kate.

"Yeah, I guess I have. I have a bit of a breeding kink. And the idea of incest, the boundary pushing side of it, has always been something intriguing to me." A tightness closed in on my chest as I admitted this.

Luckily, my sister is one of the most amazing people in the world. She didn't judge. She just smiled, and said, "yeah, we've played with that part of it too. Using the taboo of it being my brother's sperm to distract from the medical side of things."

We then spent a while talking about our kinks and sexual stuff more broadly. We had always been open about what we got up to with our sexual partners, but never talked directly about what we liked about the activities we were doing -- leaving our own preferences implied. Kate eventually got to the point of describing how the incest part of this got into their play.

"It started a few months ago, when, as a joke, Alena asked me how her brother's cum tasted while I was licking her during one of our conception attempts," Kate said, trying to keep her tone natural and busying herself making another cup of coffee, "At first I said "gross" or something, but then Alena got really serious and said 'I bet you love it.' After that I kinda tried to turn the tables, and while I was kissing her getting her off, I whispered 'and I bet you love cumming on my brother's cum and getting knocked up, don't you?' which was... pretty effective at getting her off. Since then it's escalated a bit and become a pretty common thing when we're trying. But just to be clear, this doesn't mean we want it to be a whole sexy thing with you necessarily - obviously you need to get turned on and get off, but I just don't want you getting weirded out... or excited, thinking you'll have a bigger role than you will"

At this point it became pretty clear that I was open to this plan, and the conversation transitioned to talking about exactly how it would work. What position makes the most sense. At one point Kate offered that she could be covered by a blanket most of the time, or try to. I asked why she would do that.

"I don't know," she said, "I thought maybe it would be easier for you to cum without your naked sister being all up in your face?"

I opened up, and told her she's more my type physically than Alena, which is true. Kate is about 5'9", curvy, with light brown hair that flows down her shoulders and a beautiful hourglass physique. Every time I've seen her naked she's had a neatly trimmed bush that exactly matches her light brown hair. Alena is shorter, about 5'2", slim and lithe, with short black hair, and whenever I've seen it, an unkept full 'V' of dark bush between her legs. She presents quite masc/androgynously.

"Obviously there might be some awkwardness and pressure," I admitted, "trying to as quickly as possible inseminate my sister's wife. But if I'm honest, some... eye candy? A sexy body more my type -- might get things going faster and make things easier on me." I wish I could say I didn't glance down at her tits as I said this. It would be lying.

She smiled at me. "I don't feel weird about that at all. I've got a rockin' bod. Who wouldn't want this eye candy?" she asked, striking a couple of exaggerated poses ending with her arms pushing the tits nearly out of the sundress she was wearing.

I laughed, and, maybe to quickly changed the topic back to logistics. We should have some safe words or check in systems - because Alena was unlikely to be enthusiastic about the dude's penis in her part, I wanted ways to know things were okay/not okay. So we decided to use the stoplight system. I have a history of lots of kink play, and we had some good conversations about emotional safety. It felt kind of surreal.

"So," Kate concluded after a natural break in the conversation, "are we actually going to do this?"

"Can I give a provisional yes?" I asked, "I want to help you two any way I can, and, well, yeah. This sounds like fun..." with my blood rushing to both my cheeks and, well, my cock, "but I want a little bit of time to process. If my calendar is right we have a couple weeks until Alena's ovulating next?"

"We do! But there's one other thing," Kate replied, "We want to do a dry run, so we work out any kinks," here she gave a withering look at my overly sarcastic laugh, "before the real ovulation cycle. So we can make sure we don't waste an ovulation cycle."

And by 'dry run,' it soon became quite clear, Kate meant do the entire thing including me cumming in Alena, just the week before Alena's ovulation. So we have a tentative date for a week from now, and a plan: they'll be in the bed room, I'll be just out side. I'll stroke myself until I edge once, then I'll come in. When they hear the door, they'll switch to a position with Kate on her back, probably getting eaten out by Alena but maybe making out wit her, Alena in doggy style. I'll walk in. Cock hard. My sister's plump breasts in front of me, her wife on her knees, pussy open and inviting me. I'll stroke myself, enjoying their show, and when I feel I'm getting close, I'll gently rub my cock against Alena's slit, before pushing into her. I can take her by the hips, we've agreed, and fuck her. Until I cum in her.

I can't wait.