Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The first night wife my sister and her wife approaches.
3k words
4.33
73.2k
101

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
852 Followers

Authors note: You may have seen this story on another site; I am the author of the story and wrote it there first, and am now adapting it for literotica. It's not a coincidence I became active at that other site at the same time I started publishing here. If you are concerned please feel free to message me on the other site and I will confirm I am the author. Since both this site at that one have rules about cross-promotion and advertising, I believe that's the best I can do to prove my bona fides.

The story continues:

The day after my first chat with my sister, where she brought up me breeding her wife Alena, I realized I had never actually talked directly to Alena herself about this stuff. We're very good friends, so I decided to send her a text to work a few things out.

I've transcribed the text conversation below:

Me: Hey :) Kate said she'd mention to you that I thought it would be a good idea to talk directly - is that okay? And is now a good time?

A: lol yeah, probably smart. Now's good

Me: So, I guess... any thoughts?

A: I guess my main thought is that this sounds better than slurping up cum in a syringe then Kate squirting it in me!

Me: Well, happy to be an upgrade on a syringe :P I guess the biggest thing is just... making sure we're on the same page on boundaries, what I should be doing, looking at, touching...

Me: it's just weird, I'm used to using enthusiastic consent as the standard, and that obvs won't be here in this case, so I'm not going to be able to use the same things to gauge if everything is going right.

A: yeah, I get that. I want to make it clear I'm not going to be like disgusted by you or anything, just cocks aren't my thing lol.

Me: yeah of course :)

A: and we're thankful for you doing this for us. And like, obviously you have to have a good time, or at least a good enough time, or none of this will work.

Me: Yeah, I just want to make sure that I'm not going to, I don't know, accidentally brush the wrong thing, or go at the wrong pace, or, I don't know, I just want to make sure everything's comfy.

A: I don't think it's going to be possible to put a firm line around every possible action/thought/whatever, so how about we just talk about principles?

Me: sure

A: We trust you, that's why we're asking this. And, like I said, you need to have a good time. It's just not the point? And me and Kate want to have a good time too. Just, you're not going to be a part of that. I guess this is kinda hard to define

Me: yeah, okay, so let me ask something - like when we go to *nude beach near our place*, obviously I see you two naked, and a lot of other people naked, but I try not to stare, but I'm not sure when I'm having sex... will I be able to cum thinking "don't look don't look don't look"?

A: lol you're so cute, you're so considerate. You can look at me. You can stare at me, if it helps :)

Me: haha, I guess that's one thing down... and like, I think we decided on doggy style to start? What about grabbing your hips, moving you, changing pace,

A: I guess this is the simplest I can make it: me and Kate are going to be having sex, and you're going to be, like, masturbating, using me? So I guess what I'd say is let me and Kate handle our pleasure, and you handle yours. If I need something to change I'll let you know.

Me: Hahaha, okay cool, I was kinda imagining walking in, using my hands only to get in you, and just kinda, standing there...

A: lol, no, I don't think that would work/ isn't realistic. I guess the line for me is make any touching, idk, functional? You can grab me to move me differently or faster, but don't like, be rubbing my pussy or pinching my nipples or anything

Me: oh yeah, very clear on that, def no sexual touching. But it's good to know I won't be "breaking any rules" if I grab you to move you or something

A: yeah. You wouldn't be :). So I guess principles are: let Kate and me be in charge of our pleasure, you be in charge of yours. Don't worry about your male gaze, it can't hurt us, and only touch in functional ways. Like if you have to spread me open some to get in, that's fine, just don't be trying to get yourself or me off by touching bits. Just do what you need to do!

Me: and if it takes a bit longer than expected...

A: don't worry about it! I know we're trying to warm up first, but again, this is kinda awkward and a lot of pressure. No one thinks you're trying to take advantage

Me: haha, okay that's kind of a relief I'll just do what I need to do.

A: lol, unless what you need to get off is spitting in my face and calling me a whore or something, then we should probably have another talk

Me: no, but would it be a huge bother if I were to ask you to wear panda body paint and chew some bamboo? That *really* works for me.

A: Lol, I don't think so, but once you see my bush you might mistake me for a grizzly *rawr*

A: In all seriousness, we know you're doing this to help us and we trust you. We'll all be very generous with interpretations and know people are doing there best, on both sides

Me: Thanks for this :) I feel better.

A: No problem!

Me: so I made my last "deposit" a couple weeks ago, am I right that were aiming for a few weeks from now when you're next ovulating?

A: I thought Kate talked about all of us doing a "dry run"?

Me: Oh, yeah, I just thought that would happen a day or two before the... "wet run"

A: No! Then we'd waste all your good sperm and just get the bedraggled left behinds for the... god, are we really calling it the "wet run"? You know you're not supposed to cum for at least a few days before the deposit! We were thinking the next couple nights for the dry run. (Which will probably involve being pretty wet).

Me: Lol! Yeah, sure, next few nights work for me. You let me know the time. Can we go over the logistics one more time?

A: sure

Me: so just to make sure I understand, I'll come over, we'll chat a bit, you two will go get busy, I'll be outside getting myself close, knock, when I come in the plan is you'll be... available? Doggy style...

A: yep

Me: okay, after I come in, just... push right in?

A: haha I think that's the idea. If you need to get yourself more worked up you can, it's nbd

Me: okay, then start going, let you two do your things, pace things to get myself off as fast as I can

A: yeah, but no pressure

Me: okay, then I finish and... just leave?

A: Actually, if you wouldn't mind staying in and letting us know you've finished, we just want to make sure everything doesn't leak out immediately

Me: haha, I'm pretty sure you can feel when I finish

A: oh really? lol, TIL I guess

Me: Okay, so I'll stay in and let you know

A: yeah, we'll rotate around, and then you can dip out, while we focus on having you not... drip out. We'll have the guest room made up so you're welcome to stay the night :) we might have all have a drink or two first

Me: sounds good!

A: Oh yeah, one last thing, kinda awkward but, I've seen you soft, is that, like, representative? Of how big you get?

Me: hahaha, I think so? Like I get hard obviously but it doesn't get that much bigger

A: Okay, so you're not like, a huge grower that's going to get really big

Me: well I mean, I wouldn't say I'm small...

A: Oh my god straight men. Lol. I've just had some struggle with some of the biggest dildos we have in our collection, (which are much bigger than what I've seen of you) so I wanted to make sure you weren't going to like, idk, double in size or something. Not gauging how hard you'll rock my world

Me: haha, okay, well, yeah, no worries. I think you'll be fine.

A: I'm sure your big and girthy and make all the straight women very happy.

Me: Alright, I think that we're good for the night...

A: I'm sure they cum just from the poundings you give them, screaming your name in pleasure, without any need for foreplay

Me: so thanks for the chat

A: don't even need any clit play! I'm sure it's so glorious that their eyes pop out and they thank every god they pray to that they've had the privilege

Me: point made! Point made!

A: lol, sorry, had to tease

Me: no worries :) thanks again for the chat. See you soon!

A: you sure will ;)

A FEW DAYS LATER:

A few more days passed, with chat among myself, Alena and my sister Kate. My sister re-named our group chat "Repro Bros," which I'm glad amuses her with her ridiculous sense of humor. We started trying to figure out a date for the dry run, then realized that the only evening we all had free before Alena's next ovulation was actually... this evening. So we agreed. Tonight was the night.

A few hours before I was due to head over, Kate reached out to me via text one-on-one. I've transcribed this exchange below:

K: Hey bro

Me: yo

K: Maybe I shouldn't be emphasizing the bro thing given our evening plans?

Me: haha yeah, it's definitely going to be the use of "bro" in text hours before that makes it weird, otherwise seeing my lil sis getting eaten out while I'm cumming her wife would be a usual Tuesday

K: Yeah, you're right, I've fucked it all up! It's ruined now!

K: All joking aside, Alena told me you were really sweet in the conversation last night, trying to make sure you wouldn't make us uncomfortable, and I wanted to reiterate what she said from my side too: we trust you, we love you. All of our hearts are in the right place, and we'll work through anything else :)

Me: Thanks, that does really mean a lot.

K: she also said there was some talk about where your hands and eyes go and stuff. I know we kinda brushed on this at breakfast, but I want to make it clear from my side too, please, look as much as you like. You have enough going on in your head without trying to suss out if you'll bother me by looking at me in a sexual way. You won't! But also if you don't want to look at me, I won't be offended

Me: Yeah, do have a lot to be getting on with in the old noggin right now

K: Wanna share?

Me: Just a lot of excited/nervous energy I guess. After the convos we've had I'm not really worried about doing the wrong thing any more, I know we'll be cool. But with sex stuff I usually get off the most to knowing how good I'm making my partner feel, so I'm just wondering how I'll... perform? Enjoy? When that's not a part of it

K: You're going to make her feel good.

Me: I know, because I'm helping with conception and that's sexy and all, it's just a bit different

K: No, I mean, you're going to make her feel good physically. Alena loves things in her pussy more than anyone I've ever met. She can almost never cum without fingers or a dildo, and she really enjoys that full feeling. You'll make her feel good. Unless you're completely edged before you get inside of her, I bet she cums first.

Me: Haha, okay, but it's still a bit weird for me when, that's still not the point? Sorry, this is just a thing I have to process, not you

K: I remember you saying your ex was pretty subby, right?

Me: yeah

K: And you enjoyed being a dom?

Me: yeah, that's kinda my usual at this point

K: okay, so rather than thinking about all the stuff you're doing for us/need to do for us, reframe it. You get to use hot lesbian pussy as your breeding ground, and all she gets is your seed

Me: wow

K: That doing it for you?

Me: That's a good reframing.

K: and you have another lesbian there whose only job is to get that pussy ready for you, put on a show while you fuck it, and then make that pussy cum once you've filled it up. Isn't that the dream?

Me: that's... yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun when you put it like that

Me: I've always known I'm glorious and the world should exist to serve me

K: Lol, there's my bro again. Offer a little help and that out of control ego comes back. Yes, Alena and I really couldn't care less about having a baby, this has all just been the world's most elaborate plot to get her the world's most average dick

Me: chastised, chastised

K: but the point remains - the physical things we do are going to be the physical things we do, but you can spin that in your head however you want. If it helps to think of us as your harem, me as your sis, me as not your sis, you as our little subby bitch that we milk for seed, whatever gets you off - it's your head, have fun with it

Me: yeah. Thanks. I feel like you guys are doing more re-assuring of me than should be your job

K: don't worry about it. Does it help to know that I do enjoy the me 'putting on a show part' of what we're doing?

Me: You do?

K: yeah, always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Why do you think all the nudes beaches?

Me: Because swimsuits are the patriarchy?

K: Lol, yeah, and I'm wet the whole time imagining everyone checking me out. Does that help?

Me: yeah

K: Your answers have gotten pretty short. I hope I don't have to tell you - two hand texting! You need to save it for tonight!

Me: Ha. Ha.

K: I did want to say one more thing, as a serious note though. We talked about looking and stuff, and I know you and Alena talked about avoiding sexual touching - I've had that kind of sex with dudes before, and know it can be a bit depersonalizing. Maybe stay away from my tits and cunt, because I'm not sure how I'll feel about that, but if I'm in reach and you want to like touch my head, stroke my back or legs or whatever, you know, that's okay.

Me: Alena's okay with that?

K: Oh yeah, we talked - she doesn't want all the touching because she's pretty not into guys and it will take her out of it. But if you just want that bit of human contact, I'm here for it.

Me: okay, not sure if I'll take you up on that. But good to know. Can I express one more worry that just popped into my head?

K: Ffs.

K: (kidding!) sure :)

Me: It seems like we've strayed quite far from the "you're just a better syringe, walk in, pump as much as you need to, walk out" thing. Which I'm fine with, but I worry it's because I've expressed so many... worries, fuck what am I turning into??? :P

K: Lol, it's fine, I think this would be somewhat worry inducing for everyone. And don't worry about that. I think honestly we just kinda used that "meat syringe" framing to make this all a bit less weird to bring up and talk about. But I honestly think that would be... more weird? Since Alena and I first started thinking about this, I think I told you, we've been using it a bit in our play, the whole, brother breeding you thing. So yeah, we're drifting slightly more into, you're a sexual being rather than just a sperm shooter. But we've talked about that and think that we've hit a good place.

Me: Alright. I think you've finally exhausted my worries.

K: Thank god.

Me: So... you're going to enjoy putting on a show for me?

K: One more word and a fully clothed can-can is the only show you'll get tonight

Me: Hey, I love you. Thanks for helping me work through this stuff

K: Love you too bro. I'm glad we're close enough to be able to talk like this. And though we've drifted away from it in our convos (because you need *SO MUCH REASSURANCE*) you helping us have a baby that's going to have some of me and some of Alena to it... it's stupid, and it shouldn't but, but it means a lot to us.

Me: I'm happy I can help

K: I'm sure you are

So that was it. Tonight's the night, I'm going to fuck my sister-in-law. In front of my sister. Who has a far, far kinkier brain that I had imaged.