Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
First attempt to breed my sister's wife.
3.7k words
4.82
55.6k
93

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
837 Followers

The next few days passed in a glow. I felt great in my body, I felt calm. I was chatting with Alena and Kate in our group chat, and it felt like our usual selves. Maybe a bit closer, maybe some of the jokes were a bit raunchier, but at its core nothing had changed. The day of Alena's ovulation finally came, and they asked if I could come around a bit early to talk about what happened last time and anything we'd like to change for the real deal.

When I arrived they had a basketball game going on the TV, and we made some small talk as we watched the muted picture. It didn't take long for Kate to broach the subject.

"Sooo..." she said, grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl in my mouth and casually popping one into her mouth as she turned on her couch to face me a little bit, blatantly ignoring the basketball game, "that first night didn't go exactly as we discussed, did it?"

"No," I chuckled, "I wanted to bring that up. Seems like the whole me just being a meat syringe thing kinda fell to the wayside."

"And I feel like I should apologize for being such a quick cum!" Alena chimed in

"That's... not really my norm. And I definitely wasn't expecting it while having a dick in me..." here she glanced at Kate, and it was clear she was going to bring something up they already talked about. "I got a bit overstimulated because of Kate's tits in my face, and, something I probably should have told you when were first getting into all this. I have a breeding kink. Getting knocked up as always been something that really gets me off, which, as someone who has never fucked a guy, gets complicated. It's kinda all wrapped up in me wanting to be used? For my body. Like, the idea that my wants don't really matter also get me off."

"And..." Kate prompted, looking at Alena.

"And an incest kink," Alena rushed the words, "to the point that I get off to straight incest porn. With dudes in it, and everything."

I let there be a momentary pause. "Wow, you're a real sicko," I intoned with my most deadpan delivery. "I'm not sure I can associate with such depravity..."

At this point Alena grabbed a cushion and jumped on top of me, straddling me, jokingly pressing it to my face. "And this is why I can't let you live, knowing my vile secrets!" she cried, as I gave exonerated death throes.

When she pulled the pillow from my face, I was acutely conscious of her pussy, which I had been in quite recently, pressed into my lap, and Kate looking at me, her face growing more serious as the joke murder died down.

I took a deep breath. "If we're laying everything on the table, and I think I've already referenced this to Kate a little bit... I have a bit of an incest kink too. Really anything where boundaries are being crossed, I find really fun. Teacher/student, seduction... brother/sister. I used to always try to make it more theoretical, to not really think of Kate in that light. That's... kinda fallen by the wayside now.

My confession, thinking of all these things that turned my on. My cock was definitely straining at my jeans now, and I bet Alena could feel it under her. Alena and I turned and looked at Kate.

"Don't look at me!" she said. "I'm not a pervert like you two, no weird sex stuff here."

"No?" Alena asked, shifting on my hips. "Watching someone else give me a mind shattering orgasm..." she was definitely grinding on my cock for emphasis now, "does nothing for you? And when I'm going out to hook up with another woman, you don't want to fluff me first? And hear every single detail afterwards?"

"Okay..." Kate croaked. "I might have a small, small cuck slash service kink."

"And," Alena directed, "you enjoy your needly little cunt being denied?"

There was a moment of tension, and for a moment I thought things were going to go a different way, but Kate cracked a smile and we all started laughing. Alena fell off of me, and stretched herself out on the couch.

"So with this information... I'm a cruel boundary pusher, Alena is an incest fiend with a breeding kink who wants to have her body used, and Kate's a little service cuck, what, if anything, do we want to do different?"

"Well," Alena said, sitting back up and looking at the two of us. "I don't think having all those explicit rules helped. The last time, I actually found myself hoping you'd grab my tit, or my ass," this part directed at me, "and it felt kinda weird when you didn't. So I think you should touch what you want while we're playing. Whatever helps you get off."

"Within the limit of?"

"Whatever. Helps you. Get off." Alena emphasized. "Both Kate and I have a list of hard lines we use with other partners, and I'll send that to you. But other than that. I like the idea of you using my body. I think I might wear a blindfold," she added as an afterthought, "help me cum slower but also just be in the space of sensations..."

"And for my part," Kate added, "I really liked the idea that I was getting you two ready to fuck each other. Being your little fluffer. Not getting anything for myself. But still being important to the process and desired."

"So if I understand this," I summarized, "basically we all have our own little kinks and we'll play with those while we do this. I touch, look at, enjoy whatever I want. Alena will be blindfolded off in her own little world. Kate will be fluffing, doing everything she can do get the two of us off..."

"That's about it" Kate confirmed.

After this I tried to go back to watching the basketball game, but I kept on looking over at Kate. Feeling electric when we touched. My hard on never really went down, and and I didn't really try to hide it.

As the game ended (a boring blow-out for the other team), Alena looked pointedly at my lap. "It looks like you're ready to go," she said. "Kate and I are going to go get started, feel free to come join whenever you want to."

I gave them a few minutes. The one other kink I probably should have shared with them was a voyeur kink - I wanted to hear and see them in the middle of it. I crept up the stairs, and half way up started to hear the muffled sounds of a woman's pleasure. I undressed outside of their room again. I was already rock hard before I even started edging the door open. Bastard gave me away with a loud squeak, but when I opened the door I saw that they hadn't stopped on my account.

The door is positioned at the foot of the bed, previous times they've been positioned long ways on it. It's a King bed though, and this time they were positioned perpendicular to the door. So when I came in I saw Alena spread eagle on the bed blindfolded, her legs up in the air, with Kate kneeling on the bed as well, between her legs, her nipples scraping against the fabric each time she moved, her hands wrapped around Alena's thighs to hold her lips open.

I stood there for a second to admire the scene, and then approached. As a reminder, the deal was this: touch Alena how I want (but not trying to get her off - just touching for me. I can touch Kate how I want. Kate isn't allowed to cum until both Alena and I have.

Once I approached the bed within arms reach, I took that deal into heart. I wanted to see how much of a handful Alena's little tits were. So I reached out, and grabbed one. Her nipple was firm against my palm, and they were small enough there wasn't much to grip, especially with her on her back. So my squeeze naturally slid to a grasp on her nipple, with a tight squeeze. She moaned and her neck flushed.

What I hadn't noticed was that while I was doing this, Kate had been making good on her promise, rubbing her slit and fingering herself. I only noticed this when she reached out and grasped my cock. Her hand was slick with her wetness. Her touch sent shivers from my scalp to my balls - I hadn't been touched by my sister before. And I told myself that she was just a hot woman, but fuck, that hand that I had known all my life grasping my cock and massaging it. It was something different. Something special.

I actually had to grab her wrist - remember, I hadn't cum in about 5 days.

"I think you've done you're job, and we're both thoroughly ready."

She stopped licking, and looked at me. Her eyes were hard to read, but she just nodded. Instead of letting go of my cock, she gripped it harder, and slid off of it down the tip. She grabbed a pillow, and put it under Alena's hips, then sat with her back to the headboard, legs spread wide. She started playing with her nipples as I climbed up onto the bed, between Alena's legs. Her pussy was absolutely dripping, like it had been before.

The control I had - that Kate would do what I said, that her only purpose here was to do what I wanted to help me breed her wife, that both she and Alena had said I should touch them however I wanted to cum the most I could - was thrilling. And I did. I used them exactly how I wanted to.

This started by taking a tight fistful of Alena's bush as I was positioning myself with my cock on the entrance to her dripping pussy. She gasped, then put a hand over her mouth. I had one hand gripping her bush, and used the other hand to hold my cock at the base as I pushed it in.

She felt AMAZING. I let out a guttural moan. I put her legs on my shoulders, the grasped her tits. Used them, such as they were, for handles. As I started slowly easing myself in and out of her. She reached down and grasped the bedsheets. I looked over at Kate, who had started rubbing her pussy while she pinched her nipple.

I picked up the pace on my thrusting. I knew I wouldn't last long at this point - and that was okay. I was here to breed my SIL, not get her off. I was here to get myself off. Being able to be that... selfish? Was a delight.

I'll be honest. I probably lasted less than 3 minutes for that first orgasm. The wetness of her pussy, the way it gripped me as I was thrusting into it. My sister's eyes, all over me, her wet pussy within arm's reach, the sound of her fingers rubbing her clit. I exploded. Absolutely exploded. Into Alena. Into her fertile, ovulating pussy.

When I opened my eyes again, Kate was one her knees, right next to me. So close. She reached down, and snuck her fingers between my groin, still pressed hard against her wife, and Alena's clit. She started rubbing. She leaned into my ear, and whispered "don't pull out, if you don't need to."

I stayed pushed in, my cock very briefly started to get soft before it got hard again. Alena's pussy has a way of gripping when she's turned on that is absolutely divine. I re-positioned, ever so slightly, so my dick pushed upwards a little more than it had before. Alena started bucking her hips against it. Kate's tits were pressed against my arm as she leaned forward, furiously rubbing Alena's clit. Alena's legs started trembling, which I knew was the first sign of her cumming, before her arms flew to her sides and pounded the bed. I grabbed her by the hips on one side, to keep her impaled on my cock, but my other arm was trapped, pushed against Kate's body.

I snuck it out, wrapped it around Kate to grasp Alena's hips on the other side too, pulling her onto my cock as she came, and pulling all of Kate against my side at the same time.

It took a long time for Alena's twitches to subside. As they were fading down, I pulled Kate closer. Her skin was so warm against mine. Her breast was kind of pushed onto my side. I leaned over and nuzzled my nose against her neck. She moaned. I put a gentle kiss against her neck, and she ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me in closer. I kissed up her neck, to her cheek. I barely even noticed that my cock was buried in a hot, wet, filled pussy in this moment. Here eyes were so close. She looked into my eyes, then down at my lips, then back up to my eyes.

Her mouth parted, and I leaned in and kissed her. I let go of Alena, and held Kate with both arms, tight against my side. I cupped her ass and pulled her, her legs spread and she pushed herself against my leg, I could feel the wetness of her pussy.

A finger brushing against the top of my cock brought me back to reality, and I pulled away for a second, still holding her tight. We both looked at Alena. She was slowly rubbing her clit, her finger touching my shaft with each circle. Her blindfold was off, and she was staring at us.

"Please, don't stop" she gasped.

I looked back at Kate, and she wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me again. I was in heaven. She ran her hand lightly down my back, sending shivers down my spine. She gripped my ass. Then went lower, and started stroking my balls. Pushing me, slightly. She wanted me to fuck her wife while making out with her.

I started thrusting again, but found the position super awkward. It was hard to build up a good rhythm, there were limbs in the way, and it was kind of hard to balance with her pressed against me.

I asked her "do you want me to cum in your wife again?"

She looked me deep in the eyes, and nodded.

"Then get back where you belong," I said, gesturing at the headboard.

Her eyes looked... hungry. She wanted more. She hesitated for a second, grasped my balls for a second, then grabbed my ass, a finger against my ass hole, as she slid her hand back. She looked at Alena, who nodded.

She settled herself back against the headboard, and spread her legs again. She started rubbing her clit.

"No," I said "I think we agreed you didn't get to cum until we finished. Are we finished, Alena?"

"No, we're not," Alena said, "and Kate can't be trusted to control herself. Your hands are for us, right now."

I asked Alena if she wanted her blindfold back on, and she said yes, but I noticed she put it back on with a... sizeable gap in the bottom. And cranked her head back slightly. I knew she was able to see us, if she wanted.

I started thrusting again, and I could already feel Alena tightening up, her knees pointing towards each other on her chest. I knew I had to go slow, if I was going to cum in her again before she got too sensitive.

So I did. Slow, measured thrusts. And I started with my hand on one of Kate's ankles. And as I fucked her wife I let it slide - slowly, so slowly, up her calf. Then her thigh. I could tell Alena was getting more excited, probably seeing this in a small slit in her vision. I pushed one Kate's other leg down against the bed, so Alena would have a better view.

As I slowly pushed a finger into Kate's pussy.

God I love pussy. They all feel so unique. While Alena's had a grip, and was super wet - it was... textured feeling? Whereas Kate was just.... smoothness. Wet, soft, smoothness. And Alena's grip had a muscular feeling - you could tell she was holding onto you, Kate just felt like a gentle pressure, gently relenting and opening as you pushed in.

Kate's face had gotten very flushed by this point, and she closed her eyes and threw her head back. I slipped a second finger in. Kate threw her legs open. I gently fingered her, matching the slow rhythm of my fucking of Alena's pussy.

I could feel a slow build in my balls, and had a moment of indecision. I was going to cum soon, and couldn't decide how I wanted to. Part of me wanted to pull my fingers out of Kate's pussy, and have her lick them dry, as I spurt cum into her wife's pussy. But I wanted her to take a more active role, in getting me off.

So I pulled my fingers from her, and grasped her wrist, pulling her closer to me. I took her arm and slid her hand onto my ass. And I reached around her, cupping her ass, before sliding my hand down and pressing it against her wet slit and opening. She took the cue, and started rubbing my ass, squeezing and encouraging as I thrust into her wife. I moaned and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her hand on my ass. She then took some initiative I didn't expect. She pulled her hand away for a moment, rubbed her clit and slid it in her pussy, before pulling out, and pressing it against my ass hole.

I've had my ass fingered before, but my sister doing it... I wasn't expecting that. I moaned encouragement, and she pushed harder, edging in, and in.

If you are a guy and haven't had a prostate orgasm, I don't know how to explain it. The second her finger hit my prostate, I was completely out of control. These orgasms come out of nowhere, and you just erupt, and erupt, and erupt. It's almost like how a woman cums. At couldn't hold myself upright, and collapsed on top of Alena, and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deep as I kept on cumming for an amount of time that seemed nearly impossible. From the way Alena was shaking I suspect she had cum too, during this.

"Oh my god, that was a lot" she breathed

"Heh, yeah..." I said "blame Kate for that one."

Kate's finger wasn't inside of me, and I kind of looked around to see where she was - she was kneeling beside us, furiously rubbing her clit.

"Please..." she breathed. I don't think I've ever seen someone look that desperate.

"Of course, you've earned it," Alena said, and released me from her legs. I pulled out, but even with her hips raised on pillows more cum gushed out of her than I had ever seen outside of a porn movie. As I stood up, Kate immediately straddled Alena's face, and Alena started enthusiastically licking her.

I went to give them some privacy, not really having discussed exactly what we would do when it was Kate's turn to get off, but Kate grabbed my wrist. In a mimic of what I had done, she laid it against her ass. I started rubbing it, watching as she ground her pussy into her wife's face. There wasn't much room to finger her with Alena's face on her clit, but I rubbed the entrance of her pussy as she bucked and humped and Alena licked. I grabbed her ass, putting gentle pressure on her ass hole. I slid down, and managed to get a finger into her pussy for a moment when Alena's face was out of the way, and using her silky wetness, I slowly eased my finger into her ass.

"Ohhhh, yes....." She moaned. I wasn't sure if it was me or Alena she was talking to. I slid my finger slowly further in, then built up a slow rhythm, fucking my sister's ass with my finger. My free hand reached up and started stroking slow circles around her areola, spiraling in towards her nipple as her breathing got more ragged. My finger eventually reached her nipple, and I lightly traced over it. "Ohhhh.... fuck," she breathed, "don't stop, please... don't stop." I don't know if she was talking to me or Alena. Maybe both. Her ass started squeezing and releasing on my finger, and I noticed a tremble starting in her belly.

Her legs clamped around Alena's face, and she started cumming. Hard. Spasms shook her as her body contorted, my finger now deep to the knuckle in her ass. I was a bit worried about Alena's neck, but she seemed to know how to go for this particular ride. When the last shocks finally stopped, she was kneeling, kind of in a face down ass up position, above Alena. Her face buried in Alena's skin, her breath coming in fast, shallow pants.

This was another of those images that will never leave my head. Alena, with some of my precum and her juices having dripped off of my cock onto her body, her bush absolutely wet and matted at the bottom from our fucking, white cum still against her pussy lips, and Kate, her pussy presented in the most beckoning position I could imagine, my finger still deep in her ass. Not straddling Alena and mounting Kate was probably the most self-control I've ever mustered in my life. I gently eased my finger from Kate, giving her a tremble with each little movement, and then we all collapsed in a ball together.

Here we had to take a break. I was exhausted, and so, it seems, were Alena and Kate. We cuddled in bed a bit, then Alena got up and offered to get us all some water. As she clambered out of bed, she had to spread her legs wide to climb over me, and I saw a huge glob of my seed slide out of her and down her thigh.

JHErotica
JHErotica
837 Followers
12