All Comments on 'Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 05'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

It's getting hot in here. More please.

Con6969Con69693 months ago

It just keeps getting better can't wait for more

JHEroticaJHErotica3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading my story!!! Sorry for the delay, this was submitted in Wednesday but there was clearly a longer than usual cue. Part 6 is available already on my patreon (link above) and will be on here within the week!!

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

that was HOT! Not terminology i usually use so you know it was . I can't wait to see what happens after the break, and the days and nights ahead.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

5/5 but you need to get to the incest pretty soon...

WildErotica69WildErotica693 months ago

He needs to put a baby in both of them real soon

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This chapter was amazing. I'm actually kinda happy they haven't submitted to incest yet.

I do hope their relationship develops further though and they keep going further.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding. Looking forward to Kate straddle her brother for a juicy creampie leading to a baby for her as well.

Kellie

collin4xxxcollin4xxx3 months ago

Really hoping that he breeds both of them…. They make a nice trouble. They should quit fighting it and make it a permanent threesome, living together, and having lots of babies. Maybe he can help out some of their other lesbian friends too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m in for thus becoming a throuple also! I am a bit surprised that Kate hasn’t yet sucked and licked her brother’s cock clean after having done similar to her wife!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot man hot!! :)

upyoursixupyoursix28 days ago

grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl in my mouth

Lol good story but could use a proof reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!