Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 07-08

Story Info
After sexting my sister, I fuck her for the first time.
5k words
4.77
47.4k
84

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
704 Followers

**Author's note: I know these text exchanges aren't everyone's cup of tea, I tried to make this one a little bit more exciting. But just in case, I made today's update longer than usual, so *please,* even if you skip the text portion, don't miss the fun that comes after it!!!**

My sister Kate, her wife Alena and had a lot of conversations, on the phone and via text, in the days after the first ovulation cycle. We talked about what we wanted to get up to during the next ovulation cycle. One thing we settled on pretty immediately is that this stuff, as much fun as it was for all of us, should be a "special occasion" thing during ovulation. I think we could all see how much we might get dragged down into doing this all the time, and as much fun as it was, we were worried about our relationships, and, frankly, how all-consuming it could be.

We decided we needed to have some non sexual hangouts in the interim. We arranged a dinner out together - hoping it would keep us on good behaviour, then a movie night in the house together. They were both amazing, and really non-sexual; though we definitely had a few new things that sprinkled into our banter. Alena would tease Kate about some unrelated thing, like showing up late for something, and Kate would say "I would never..." before Alena would jump in "let your brother cum on you in the shower then finger yourself with it? Oh wait......," that kinda thing. All in good fun.

The thing I appreciated most is that we didn't lose our physical closeness. We had always been people who could sit on a couch comfortably touching without it being a thing, I've watched many a TV show with Alena's head laying on my lap, that kind of thing. And we still had that. It didn't get sexual. It was just nice.

Two weeks after our romp we got the bad news - Alena's period arrived, bam, we hadn't done it. We all made a big scene about what a shame it was. But there was definitely an undercurrent of... we get to do this again.

About a week after the period news, we started chatting in our group chat about plans for next time. Kate was travelling at the time while Alena was home.

K: What's your schedule coming up in the next little bit little brother? We're about week out from ovulation probably.

Me: pretty open actually! I'm working virtually right now so it's kinda things I have to get done but not particular times they have to happen

K: Great! We'll give you a day or two's notice but you know, tracking temps and all, might be short notice on the actual day.

Me: No problem!

*there was a bit of a silence here*

A: I guess I'll be the one to say it. I'm excited!

Me: haha me too! Trying not to be a weird perv

K: What's the fun in that? You are a weird perv...

A: Pot, let me introduce kettle...

Me: You forget, you guys have a lot more security in this. You have a married spouse. It's easy for me to get in my head and feel weird!

A: You have a sister and a friend! I'd think we'd have some trust by now

Me: I definitely trust you guys! This is just a me thing, I'm going to get occasionally anxious about sticking my neck out

K: Then I'll stick my neck out. I think we should talk about anything we want from this session! Who knows how many more of these we'll get...

A: As if you haven't been talking to me about this for the past week.

K: That was in CONFIDENCE! *laughing crying emoji*

A: Kate wants to lean into the cucking part of this, if you're cool with it. She wants me to tell her that you make me feel good in ways that she never can. Maybe both of us leaning into humiliating her a bit

Me: That sounds fun...

K: can we... practice a bit now?

A: Yeah?

K: Well, I've never been *really* cucked and humiliated before. Like I've watched you have sex with other people. And I've had a fun time with that. But the humiliation has always been in my head, and even the cuckold energy has mostly come from my own head. So I'm not totally sure how I'll feel, and if it goes weird it could ruin a whole ovulation cycle.

Me: Okay, but it's hard to tell nuance over text, so you gotta be really clear and use yellow or red if it's not feeling good in any way

K: Yes sir

Me: See, I can't tell if that's sarcastic!

K: I'm your fluffer and here to facilitate your pleasure. If me being willing to use my safe words does that, then I'll do that.

My cock instantly got hard at this point. I was wearing some loose sweats, so I pulled them down, and grabbed some lube. I wasn't supposed to cum within five days or so of Alena's ovulation, so this might be my last chance in a long time

A: So you want me to tell you that your brother breeding me makes me feel good in ways you never could?

K: Yes...

A: Well, I can. Because it's true. When I was talking to him before we started all this, I mentioned he'd need to tell me when he came in me. He said something like "I'm pretty sure you'll be able to feel it."

A: And holy crap, he is right. The feeling of someone's body needing to put seed in you, having this overwhelming urge to breed you, the sensation of that actually happening inside of you. I think about it most days. It gets me dripping wet, and turns me on in a way you never could

K: Fuck...

At this point Kate texted me one-on-one

K: you okay? Just wanted to make sure this is cool with you since you're not really joining in

Me: I'm really enjoying this.

K: "really enjoying" mean what I think it means?

Me: yep

K: Okay Mr. One-hand, but feel free to join in *kiss emoji*

Back to the main conversation

A: and what's more, I bet your pathetic little cunt has gotten the wettest it ever did hearing about how it's not even as good at getting your *lesbian wife* off as a man's cock

A: Show us, show us that little cunt and how wet it's been

A picture came in of Kate's neatly trimmed pubes, and beyond them, her panties with the biggest, darkest wet spot I've ever seen

Me: What is the point of that pussy, even? Alena's pussy is good for breeding, my cock is good for making her feel good and for breeding her. You get more pleasure out of denying your pussy than playing with it. Pointless.

A: That's not totally fair. I saw your face when you slid a finger into her. Her cunt can make you feel good

Me: Only because it's a second pussy and I think we can all agree more pussy is more better

K: Brother, I think I could use it to make you feel good...

K: Not that you'd ever pick it over Alena's. I've felt inside of her. She's better. So much better. But maybe as a warm up, before you used a pussy and a womb that really had a point ...

A: are you offering to let your *brother* use your cunt for fluffing?

K: Well, I want to be useful...

A: Is that your cunt to offer?

K: Well...

At this point I used our little check in traffic light emoji, I don't know their dynamic in this space and just wanted to make sure all was good, and got two instant greens, to which I added my green before we continued

A: Whose cunt is that?

K: It's your cunt

A: That's right. It might be pointless. But it's mine. And I think now it's off limits to your hands.

K: But... I'm not going to see you for three more days...

A: And I might not touch it until our ovulation night

K: But... but! I'm so fucking horny

A: But... but! That gives me an idea. You still have your ass. You only get ass play until after I've taken my first seed this cycle

K: I can't cum from anal play!

Me: Now your only use is as a fluffer. So be a good one. Show us your holes, and help us get off.

A picture came through of Kate, phone held over her shoulder, showing a reflection in the mirror of her on her knees, from behind, spare hand spreading her cheeks.

K: fuck I'll be such a good fluffer for you two. Alena, I'll lick your cunt and your ass, bro, you can touch me, I'll lick you, you can use me however you want. I'll let my juices drip onto my hand and stroke you

K: And then I'll go into my chair like a good denied cunt and just... just watch. As you two make each other feel ways I couldn't. I'll watch as you beautifully create the next generation while my useless cunt sits dripping. If you need more visual stimulation I'll stuff a dildo in my ass for you...

A picture comes in, her on her side, the phone must be propped on something, she's worked a finger into her ass. I can see her grool dripping down swollen lips

K: I'll be a good cuck... for my wife and my brother

A: Fuck! I'm close

Me: me too

K: And if Alena is getting close to cumming first, and you haven't yet dear brother, I'll crawl over and whisper into your ear, "brother, please cum for me"

A: holy fuck

A: that was amazing. I came so hard

At this point a video popped up in our group chat, Kate totally naked, on her knees, just like she was in the shower, looking up at the camera. She said "Please. Please cum. For me. I need you to cum."

This absolutely pushed me over the edge and I had a body shaking orgasm. The kind where you come to and realize some cum has gotten on your face

Me: wow. That was a strong orgasm

A: fuck. Kate, that last video is going to be spank bank material for me for *years*

K: I'm glad

K: Fuck I'm so horny. That was amazing guys. Thank you. That whole no touching my cunt thing was just for fun though, right?

A: ... I don't think so.

K:???

A: The idea of you being as desperate as you sounded there when we actually do this thing is extremely hot. Obviously you can do what you want. But I think it would be fun if you denied yourself.

Me: I agree.

K: ... god that does sound fun. Okay. I'll try. If i can't not... is it okay if I tell you guys and maybe you can think of a consequence?

A: sure!

Me: I'm down

K: So I feel like that was really a present for me, even though you two were the ones that got off from it. Anyone else have anything new or different they want to do next time we all get together?

A: I think it would be fun if each of us picks one thing that's more especially for us... I actually had two things in mind

Me: Go on?

A: Well, the playing up of you two be siblings really fucking did it for me in that chat. As it has, you know, all the time. And I feel like each of you has had a time you got to just sit back and watch and enjoy yourself, and I haven't.

A: So maybe as part of foreplay next time, I just get to watch you two play with each other a bit?

I probably responded wayyy too fast here.

Me: I'm definitely in

K: me too

A: And then, you know how I like feeling used? Like not that I want to serve people, but more like, I don't matter and want my body to be used? No pressure, but, if you wake up in the night horny, or with a hard on or whatever. I wouldn't mind waking up to being fucked. Or in the morning to find out you had slid another deposit in me.

K: Which reminds me, we talked about it, and you're welcome to sleep over in our bed if you'd like to!

A: Whups. Order of operations.

Me: Hmm, I'll have to think about that one. Sounds really hot, but not sure how I feel about fucking an unconscious person, consent wise?

A: I was about to do a joking response: oh my god, are you so afraid of being cancelled that written consent isn't enough? But really, I do understand, it's a bit weird. But as a re-assurance, I've had some of this play before and it was totally good.

K: Yeah, sometimes I'll finger her in her sleep just to be able to tell her I did. Really gets her off. Use her juices on my nipples or something while I masturbate and she sleeps

Me: Okay, that's reassuring. Can we say probable yes but I want to check in on the day of?

A: sure!

K: So little bro, we've both revealed our inner wants. What do you get?

Here my mind was paralyzed by choice. Ever since Kate mentioned using her pussy on me in foreplay, I couldn't stop thinking about that. But Alena had shut that down pretty hard... but I wasn't sure if that was as a control thing or because it's a thing she didn't want explored. And then they talked about Kate being anal only... fuck, I've only fucked one ass in my life, and it was amazing. I would love to do that again. Why is my brain only thinking of things with Kate? Probably just because you want what you can't have, and I'm fucking Alena. Fuck, it's been a long time to respond. They're probably getting weirded out

Me: I dunno, I feel like I'm living out like 18 fantasies at once. It's hard to pick something.

A: c'mon you coward

K: There must be something!

Oh my god, there are a million things. Okay, pick something safe.

Me: how about a massage? I know it sounds weird, but I've been single for a long time and don't get a lot of touch in my life. Having someone just kinda touching and rubbing would be really nice.

A: Hmm, well it's not really my thing to give dudes erotic massages, so I think I'll pass. I'd be okay with Kate doing that though?

God it's always going back to me and Kate!

K: I'm happy to! This might fit well with the whole Alena watching foreplay thing? Do you think you'd enjoy that Alena?

A: Fuck yeah. Re-framing this as a *sister* giving her *brother* an erotic massage really did it for me. I'd love to watch that as part of the foreplay stuff.

I never said erotic. Not complaining.

Me: alright, sounds like we have an agenda! Alena gets to watch foreplay, Kate gets humiliated, and I get a massage!

--

So after our fun little text exchange we didn't have a lot of contact until we next met in person. The one thing we did decide was that, even though we're all enjoying what we're doing, it's important that we keep the "core" of this the process of breeding Alena, so my cum shouldn't really go anywhere but into her. Obviously, with the understanding that sometimes stuff happens and we'd all be understanding and forgiving!

I hadn't cum since sexting with them, and got the call on a weekend that all signs were pointing to Alena ovulating. Switching things up, I came over in the early afternoon to give us some more time.

I thought this extra time would make things a bit more chill when I arrived - but man was I wrong. I let myself in, which is usual for me now, expecting to find Kate and Alena hanging out on the couch, or in the kitchen. Instead, as soon as I closed the door, a completely naked Kate walked around the corner from the dining room. I started to say something, but her eyes flashed, and she took me by the hand, leading me up to their bedroom without a word being spoken, me still in my heavy winter coat.

When the door opened, the first thing I noticed was the crisp winter sun streaming through the window on their pure white bed. The next thing I noticed, as Kate drew me inside, was Alena sitting in her chair, topless, with a blanket draped across her lap. A book sitting by her side.

It was kind of surreal. No one had said anything yet. They clearly had an idea of how they wanted this to go, and I was happy to go along with it. Kate started disrobing me, neatly hanging my coat on a hook on the back of a door. She spread her hands against my chest before getting to work on the buttons of my shirt, which she slid off of me, and also neatly hung up. I went to pull of my undershirt, but she gently stopped me, tugging it out of my belt, pulling it over my head (I had to lean forwards a little bit for her to manage this part) and neatly folding it and putting it on a dresser.

When she turned to the dresser, I was absolutely struck dumb by her figure. Ample hips and bosom, a beautiful hourglass shape with her light brown hair hugging her curves. The little cleft where her ass meets her thigh, the slight jiggle to her ass as she stepped forward. I couldn't believe I had taken this long to see how beautiful she was.

She continued undressing me. Controlling every moment. Sitting me down to pull my socks off. Standing me back up to undo my belt, slide the pants to my ankles, guiding me to step out of them. When she finally pulled my boxers down, I had a brief moment where I was surprised I wasn't hard yet. My cock was definitely starting to fill with blood, but it made it more plump while still hanging down in front of me. The boxers were the first thing she didn't neatly fold up and put away instantly, because she just took a moment to look at my cock, then look back up to me.

I remember a part of my mind being surprised how still the rest of my mind was. I was excited. Bated breath. But also calm. Just enjoying and living every moment. I wasn't wondering what she was going to do next, looking down with her face inches from my cock. I was just enjoying, with a deep, deep satisfaction, the image in front of me and moment I was experiencing.

I'll never forget what she did next. She gently leaned forward, resting her forward against my thigh, and with her cheek... caressed? The side of my cock. I'm not sure if there's a better word for it. She just gently rubbed her cheek against me, moving slightly, then shifted so her closed lips were on it, and just gently nuzzled it.

It was so sweet, and erotic, and close and, man. I don't know what else to say. An all time moment.

Alena apparently thought so to, because I heard a slight slapping sound, and turned over to see her with her and clapped across her mouth, her hand under the blanket perfectly still. She really did have an incest kink, apparently. I think she wanted us to forget she was there, which, honestly, I completely had.

Kate then stood up took me by the hand again, and led me, kneel walking on the bed, to lie down on my front. Catching the little glimpses of the inside of her thigh and bits of her labia as she took each filled me with desire.

It came back to me now that the plan was for her to massage me first as part of foreplay. She got something from her night stand, and I felt warm oil on her hands as they pressed into my shoulders. I tensed for a moment at the pressure, then let everything wash away from me. The next period of time, which could have been minutes or hours, were bliss. Her surprisingly strong hands (though I guess good lesbians probably should have those!) rubbed every muscle on my back, down my forearms to my hand and fingers, down my calves to my toes.

Every muscle was tingling but calm, as she started working her way up my inner thigh. As she got higher, the realization that this was my sister touching me so intimately came back to my head with a force, and the cock that hadn't been allowed to cum for almost a week absolutely ached. Once she got further up, she spread my legs, and knelt so I could feel the wetness of her slit on my calf. Fuck that brought another wave of desire in me.

She gently cupped and massaged my balls, pressing into my perineum, and just barely reaching under to graze the shaft of my cock. This was heaven. If I still remembered how to worry I'd be worried that nothing in my life would ever live up to this.

She turned me over at this point. She got back off the bed, and started massaging up from my legs, but stopping before she got to my cock. Then she straddled me, her wet pussy leaving a puddle on my lower belly, and started working my chest and my shoulders. As she went lower, she slid down, until the top of my cock was pressed firmly into her ass and lower back. I had mostly keep my eyes closed during this, but opened them now, to see her looking down at me, her breasts in my face. She leaned down, bringing her face closer to mine, and as she did this her hips had to shift, and my cock traced a line down her ass until it was resting on her slit. I could feel the wetness and warmth of her pussy on the top of the head of my cock. All I wanted in that moment, all I wanted, was for her to shift her hips that last degree and slide me in. Her nose brushed my face, and she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

My reverie was broken from a sound in the corner. Kate and I both looked over to see Alena, her cheeks flushed, her thighs clasped around her hand, having contorted herself into a fetal position, shaking and jerking to what I can only imagine was a completely overwhelming orgasm. Kate smiled warmly, then edged herself back up me a little bit, so she could dismount without impaling herself on my cock. Alena's eyes were still clamped shut, and aftershocks were still spasming through her, but when she finally remembered how to breathe, she looked up and Kate, and they had a moment of understanding that gave me a pang of sadness to not be included in. A small reminder of their love that was the core of all this.

JHErotica
JHErotica
704 Followers
12