All Comments on 'Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 07-08'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rodavrodav3 months ago

The dialogue and sexting is as exciting as the actual sex itself. Would be very exciting if one day when Kate and her brother facing each other looking at each other’s eyes. Alena would hold both of the siblings hands and say softly to them,

“I want to watch you have sexual intercourse.”

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

the dynamic between the three is hot, and getting hotter

JHEroticaJHErotica3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading my story! I'd love to hear any comments or feedback. Part 9 is already available on my patreon (link above!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He's falling in love with his sister. Alena can't get pregnant, he will have to do it with Kate. Not sure if the relationship will hold. He might end up with Kate.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Her ass! What a let down.

JerryDancerJerryDancer2 months ago

I love how you convey the emotional nuances and complexities of your characters. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I truly like how the brother’s emotions are coming forth, that adds quite a bit of depth and reality to the story line!

Marvin2017Marvin20172 months ago

I’m enjoying the hell out of this story! But admittedly I’m not the best reader at times. Correct me if I

missed it, but what’s his name? We know Kate and sis, and Alena. He’s been called Me, Bro, even

sailor, but never by name.

If he’s wallowing in the depths of melancholy now, how bad will ir be when the child is born?

M

JohnSimmsJohnSimms2 months ago

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series and now looking forward to where you take it! Do they thruple or does he end up morose or reconciled to third wheel status? Love the emotions and slow build. Thanks!

collin4xxxcollin4xxx2 months ago

Really enjoying this story so far. He just needs to fuck and cum in his sister too! And hopefully impregnate both of them…. And then just realize that he needs to just move in with them, share their bed every night, and become a very non-traditional, but loving family.

PappasleazePappasleaze2 months ago

5 stars! Okay with that being said I wonder if he is falling in love with Kate, or if he just wants to experience having her last hole. I hope he ends up giving both girls a baby in their belly's. I think for his fantasy he should have some one on one time with Alena while Kate is not at home, then when she arives she gets to get naked and pleasures herself in front of the two of them while they tell her everything they did ( to help her cuckquean's fantasy) great job . thanks for sharing your work .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great writing, in general. I, apparently among others, find the text exchanges, especially as presented, difficult to enjoy reading. I would prefer A) names as opposed to "A" and "K" and B) a more play script or text like formatting with the names and the text in two separate columns. For instance...

Me: JHErotica is a wonderful writer. I hope to see more stories from this author as they have a superior

talent for realistic sexual intensity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!