Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The denial thing was fun, but oh my god. I can't. Please, please, please can I cum?"

Alena looked at me, and we nodded to each other.

"I want to keep your brother in position until we're sure the cum has settled," Alena said, "climb on my face and I'll get you off."

Kate knee walked up the couch and spread her legs, a dollop of wetness coming out as she positioned herself on her wife's face. Kate grabbed Alena by the hair and started grinding her clit against her wife's tongue, while Alena sucked and toyed with her. I stayed where I was, my cock slowly growing softer in the combined wetness that Alena and I had made in her pussy.

It was Kate's turn to have no staying power. After about a minute of grinding her face on Alena's mouth, I saw the muscles in her back tighten, her ass clench on the dildo still buried in it, and her body became overcome with spasms. She twitched and road through the ecstasies of pleasure she was experiencing, before finally falling off to the side, collapsing between Alena and the back of the couch. Alena unhooked her legs and finally let me pull out, my cock still slightly hard.

"Thank you," Kate breathed, kissing Alena full on the lips.

"Mmm, that was amazing. You taste so good." Alena replied. "But... uh, I didn't want to spoil the fun, and I'm not exactly an expert on cum by look or taste... but I'm not sure that your brother pulled out in time."

12