Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 12

Story Info
My sister Kate takes care of me, and wakes me w/ a surprise.
3.6k words
4.78
28.6k
62

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
824 Followers

We all sat there silent for a second. Alena had just dropped a bomb shell - five minutes ago, when I had tried to pull out of my sister Kate's pussy to push into Alena's and give her the breeding we were all aiming for, I might not have been fast enough.

Kate immediately asked if we could take a closer look, so we turned all the lights on, and she spread eagled for us. Once we took a look, it wasn't really a question. Her inner labia were splayed, puffy, and still swollen, and as she used her fingers to spread herself for us there was definitely a little white mixed into her own clear juices. I felt my heart drop faster than my cock - I had fucked up, big time, and all of us had maybe made a big mistake, horny, stupid mistake.

"So," I started, "I'm sorry - I really tried, the orgasm kind of took me by surprise. I..."

"It's okay," Kate responded, though she definitely sounded a little bit stressed. "I mean, we all are grown up and know how effective the pull-out method is. We chose to be stupid in the moment knowing something like this could happen. It's not on you."

"I don't know, I think it's equally on both of you! Brother and sister, just going off and fucking each other with no encouragement from me at all." Alena's attempt at levity didn't go over too well with the two of us, and she could clearly see it. "Wow. Tough crowd. In all seriousness, I don't think this is that big of a deal. The reason we picked me to carry the baby in the first place was that Kate had all kinds of signs of pretty poor fertility, and frankly," she added, looking at me, "as much fun as we've been having, that was what, your fourth - "

"Fifth, or sixth, I think, but who's counting?"

"Right, whatever, millionth orgasm in 24 hours. He's probably shooting some pretty janky under-ripe sperm at this point. So the odds of anything happening are pretty tiny."

"Plus," Kate added, "I'm only a few days out from my period, so probably not peak fertility by any stretch at this point anyways."

We all kept talking for a bit but generally felt re-assured. I offered to go get some Plan B in the morning but Kate demurred, saying that with all the factors we'd talked about, the risk was actually pretty low. And Plan B made her feel like absolute garbage anyways.

We all headed up stairs together, and I stepped into the guest bathroom, getting myself ready for bed. Once I had finished I couldn't help but look myself in the mirror. The guy that just inseminated his own sister. I let that sit for a second, trying to feel upset, or disgusted, or regretful. But honestly, the idea just turned me on a little bit. I stepped into the hallway, turning to head to the guest room, when I heard Kate's voice behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"I was just going to head to bed..." I said, gesturing to the open doorway, while my eyes were fixed on her still naked body.

"Why don't you come in with us?"

"Man, I don't know what you think of me, but I definitely don't have anything left in the tank after that last one, spiritually, emotionally... physically"

"Hardy har har. Not for that. You don't want to sleep with us?"

I paused at that. Every other time I had slept with the two of them, we had just kind of rolled from sex straight to sleep. This time we'd had a change of location. But I wanted to. I wanted the comfort of a body next to me. With the emotional rollercoaster we had just been through, the loneliness I had start to feel bubbling up in the past couple of days threatened to come rising back up to the surface.

"Yeah, I'd love to. Let me just go grab my PJs."

"Do you need them?"

I guess I didn't. I shrugged, and followed her into the bedroom.

Alena, bless her soul, was already starfished over half the bed. She pulled an eye mask up and informed us that she had taken a sleeping pill, and was planning to pass out quite hard.

"You should fee free," she said, her voice already slurring a bit with fatigue, "to, you know." Here she waved her hand over the spot on the blanket over her pelvis. "Do what you want to me. Just don't have too much fun without me."

"Not a chance tonight, I'm afraid" I started saying, but her mouth was already gaping and the slightest little snores had started coming out.

Kate snuggled into bed next to Alena, and I slid in next to her. I started out by giving her some space, but she backed up into me, pressing her bare bottom into my side. I took the hint and spooned her, burying my head in her hair and feeling a sense of deep calm come over me with the smell of her hair. I gently stroked her, across the arm, the belly, the underside of her breasts. She was still, her breathing quiet.

Sleep wouldn't come. I laid there, and tried to empty my mind, but couldn't.

"Are you sure you're actually okay with all of this?" Kate's voice startled me out of a reverie.

"What do you mean?" I breathed into the back of her neck. She turned to face me.

"I don't know. This past couple days, you just don't seem yourself." Kate rolled over and

"Yeah, I guess there's times I haven't been. It's just... it's been a long time since I've been with someone. You know, in a real way, not just hooking up. And being so close to all the love and emotion and everything you have with Alena. Being this close to it, but not a part of it. Just leaves me wanting. Realizing I'm maybe a bit more lonely than I thought."

It was easier to confess this in the dark room, I could pretend I was alone with Kate. Or maybe that I was just alone. She turned towards me, and I could see the glint of her eyes in the darkness.

"You know we both love you, don't you?" She asked.

"I know. But it's not the same."

"No," she admitted, "it's not."

"And it can't be the same, no matter how much we all care about each other."

"No, I can't see how it could be. Do you want to stop? If it hurts too much, we can go back to how things were."

And that was it. This was just the situation. And I could take it or leave it. As could they.

"No," I said, surprised by how sure I felt. "The good far, far outweighs the bad. I just need to give myself these little moments. To be allowed to feel the hard parts."

Kate inched in towards me. Her nipples grazed against my chest. I could feel her breath on my face.

"Can I make it better?" she asked in a small, sweet voice. I gazed into her eyes, and gave a slight nod. She moved in closer, and I wrapped my arms around her. She closed her eyes, and I did mine. And we kissed.

We had kissed before. But not like this. It started with a light touch of the nose, each of us daring the other to go further. Then our lips met, and we relaxed into each other. Our lips opened. Our tongues gently touched, then dived deeper. We squeezed each other tighter. I grasped her by the back of the neck, pulling her to me. She scraped her finger nails down my back. It was passionate. Heart felt. Hungry, but not quite ravenous.

"Is this how guys got you in high school?" I teased, "the wounded puppy dog thing?"

"Yes," she breathed, more seriously than I had expected. "Let me make you feel better."

And it did make it better. That this was something just between me and someone else. Just for us. It wasn't what they had, but it was something. I wanted more. I broke off the kiss and started kissing down Kate's neck, until my mouth found her breast. She gasped as I took it into my mouth, and started sucking on it. She cradled my head in her arms as I sucked on her, running her fingers through my hair. She moaned as I switched breasts, and started running my fingers down her belly. Into her bush. I ran my hand down her leg, and found it parted, wide. I got to her knee and drew back up the inside of her thigh, hesitating, for just a moment, feeling her heat radiating against my hand, before I touched her, feeling her glistening wetness as my hand slid down her slit.

"Oh, yes!" she let out a guttural moan, loud now, so much that I thought of Alena laying next to us for the first time all night. "More, please, more."

I rubbed her clit slowly in circles, my mouth moving between her nipples then back up to her mouth, or her neck. Sucking, biting, kissing. She reached beside me and grasped my cock, and I slid two fingers into her, thrusting into her hand as my fingers pumped in time into her pussy.

She called my name. She begged. She told me not to stop. She kissed me back. I don't know how long this went on for, it felt like an eternity and a moment. I was lost in her body. But eventually, it became clear she was getting close. She gripped her own nipple as I sucked on her other one, thrusting my cock against her thigh in the stream of precum I had left on her. Three fingers pushed into her pussy, my pinky rubbing against her ass with each movement of my hand. My palm pressed to her clit, feeling her wetness with every slide. She started trembling, pulling on her own nipple with abandon, her faced flushed and red with the veins standing out starkly even in this dim light. And she screamed. Screamed as she came, in complete abandon to everything, to her wife sleeping next to us in bed, to everything.

We laid there, still and silent for a few moments. She twitched as I slowly eased my hand from her pussy. She put her hands to her face and just concentrated on breathing for a moment. Eventually she turned towards me again, and reached down and gently slid her hand along the length of my cock.

"I was trying to make you feel good, and you did that to me?" she asked, giving my cock a squeeze. "I think it's your turn."

She moved her head down, and I knew where she was going with it, but I stopped her, pulling her face back to my face. I kissed her again.

"You did make me feel better. That felt amazing. To have that time with you." I kissed her again. "And I promise you, after the number of times I've cum today, your jaw would fall off before I came again."

She laughed at that, and kissed me again. We snuggled, and she turned around so we could spoon again. I pulled her close with my arms, my hard cock still pushed into her back. She moved my arm, and reached between us. Grasping my cock, she slid it between her legs from behind, the top of my cock pushing up against her wet slit, the rest of it buried between her thighs.

"Well then, if that little guy can't cum, no harm in giving him a nice warm place to sleep."

And surprisingly, even with my cock that close to Kate's pussy, my contentment and satisfaction did let me drift into a quiet, dreamless sleep.

--

I woke the next day to sunlight streaming in an open window. I looked at my watch and it was almost eleven. I had slept for over 10 hours, and I felt amazingly well rested. To my surprise, I had some morning wood. I was alone in my bed, but looking at the side table there was a neatly placed sheet of paper with a message written in block capitals:

"Hi sleepyhead,

Didn't want to wake you. Text me when you're up.

Love,

Kate

PS

How you slept past Alena and I waking up is beyond me.

-K"

I rolled over and found my phone, and texted Kate that I was up. Weird that she wouldn't just let me come downstairs to say hi. Part of me expected breakfast in bed.

A few moments later, Kate entered the room, wearing a red sundress. Her hair was clean and flowing around her head in a loose wave, and she was wearing makeup. She looked more done up than I had seen her in ages, and frankly I was so used to her being completely naked that seeing her dressed felt almost strange.

Some of my surprise must have shown on my face, because as Kate perched herself on the edge of the bed next to me, she said:

"Your sister cleans up pretty good, doesn't she? Not all of us can stay in bed all day to let the woman-folk look after the house."

I laughed and asked her what the deal was; why did I have to summon her up here instead of just going downstairs?

"Well, Alena's off for a run right now. But I wanted some private time so didn't want to get interrupted when she came back. I told her about what happened last night, about our little talk and you getting me off like that. She was just sad to have missed the show. But I also talked about how you were sometimes feeling a little bit glum, and told her I got the impression some one-on-one time with me might make you feel better. She was totally okay with it. So what do you say? Do you think some private time would be nice?"

I admitted that I did, and though I felt some slight hesitation about how far we were slipping away from the breeding-Alena thing, I pushed those hesitations away.

"Mmm, good," she said, pulling the covers down to reveal my morning wood. "Now this morning, I run the show. Is that clear? Last night you got to do what you wanted to me, and now I return the favor."

"Yes ma'am," I returned, eyeing her silky thighs under the sun dress.

"Do you like it?" She asked, getting to her knees and flouncing a little bit. Just enough for me to see the red thong beneath it. I told her I did. "Good, now you just lay back, and enjoy."

She got onto her knees beside and rummaging in the bedside table, game out with some lube. She put a bit onto her hands, and then reached down, and slowly, languidly stroked my cock. It felt heavenly. She let her bottom hand slide down, caressing my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze then pressing into my perineum.

I touched my hand to the back of her thigh, sliding it gently up and down, enjoying the sensation of her hand on my cock. My hand slipped up to her ass, and gave it a squeeze. It was tantalizing, having her actually wearing clothes. Made me want more. After gently kneading her ass for a bit, I let my hand slide up, feeling the lace of the thong on her hips, then traced the material inwards, a finger dipping under it, sliding down towards -

"Nuh uh," she purred, giving my balls a squeeze just hard enough to hurt. "Anything covered in cloth is off limits. For the moment."

I moaned my disappointing, but slid my hand bag down, caressing her ass.

"This doesn't count?" I inquired, all sweet innocence, hand cupping her as before slipping back down to her inner thigh.

"No, that skirt was hardly in the way. I don't think my ass counts as covered by it."

I took the encouragement and started stroking up and down her velvety thigh, gripping as she slowly and languidly pumped at my cock. I let my hand slide further up with each stroke, until my thumb was grazing the fabric of the thong covering her slit. It was hot and I could already feel the moisture soaking throat it.

"I can touch the fabric itself, though, right?"

"Mmmm" she purred, pushing herself down onto my hand a little bit, grinding slightly against me. "You may. But don't push your luck."

I closed my eyes and relaxed into what was happening. Kate was making my cock feel amazing, and her skin felt so good under my hand. I so wanted to be able to slip a finger inside of her, but the temptation and not being allowed to made everything even more heightened. Still stroking my cock, I felt her change position, lean over, and felt a light kiss on my lips. I reached up and responded, but she pushed me back down. Her lips overing over mine, then lightly touching again. She kissed me deeper when I didn't reach for it. Good behaviour got rewarded.

She started kissing down my neck and my chest, her hand never leaving my cock. Finally, she spread my legs, and settled herself between them. She took a ball in her mouth, and sucked it. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She smiled up at me, stroked me gently, then parted her lips, and pushed her head down onto my cock.

The feeling was incredible. She gave some slight suction, and played her tongue on the underside of my head. Not taking me too deeply in yet. Every time I opened my eyes I could see hers, looking back up at me, her black eyeliner highlighting the color of her eyes. She took me deeper, her tongue leaving her lips and reaching even further down my cock as she trailed back up. I felt the first pulse in my balls, that twinge of pleasure that told me I was heading towards and orgasm in the not too distant future.

"Where am I going to cum?" I asked her.

"Where do you want to cum?"

"In your mouth."

She took me fully into her mouth again, her tongue swirling.

"Mmm, I'd like that. Have your cum in me. On purpose this time. Is that what you want? Your sister to take your cum into her?"

I moaned a breathless yes.

"Don't I look pretty?" she asked innocently again.

I moaned another yes.

"Do you think I'd look a little prettier if I was a bit messy? My eyeliner running a bit?"

I nodded and moaned a third time. Kate forced herself down onto my cock, opening her throat for it, pressing her lips down into my balls. I threw my head back in pleasure, gently stroking her hair, not needing to give her any guidance as she serviced me.

She brought herself back up, and started sucking the head of my cock again, her hand stroking the cock with the wetness of her saliva. She pushed herself all the way down on it again, gagging once, twice, three times before finally coming up for air. She started stroking me again, and looked up at me. I looked at her eyes, then at her cleavage.

"Do you want to see more?

I nodded, pleading. She pulled at her sun dress, a sharp tug pulling it beneath her beautiful tits, which swung free. As she pushed herself back down onto my cock her tits swinging beneath her. She grabbed one of my arms, and pulled my hand down, letting me cup her breast. The weight of it in my hand felt absolutely divine.

She took my cock back from her mouth, the eyeliner running with her watery eyes from forcing me down her throat, and she slid my cock between her tits, pressing them together around it, her sloppy blow job's saliva providing ample lube.

"I can't wait to have your cum in me... again" she said with a devilish grin.

I couldn't take it any more, and started thrusting between her tits. She took the hint, and went back down onto my cock. She deep throated me a few more times, but now would never cum completely off for breath, just pull back so that my head was still in her mouth and stroke my shaft greedily.

The next time she took me deep in her throat I felt an orgasm building, and I told her so.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum! Kate, you're going to make me cum!"

She moaned in pleasure, pulling her mouth back up to let her tongue focus on my head, swirling it as she pumped me into her mouth.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I moaned as the first shots of cum erupted from my cock. She pushed back down onto me, burying my cock in her tight throat, the muscles of her mouth and throat working to swallow each successive stream. Every time I twitched in her it gave me another jolt if electric pleasure, and I pushed my hips up into her involuntarily.

Finally, the last twitches subsided. She pulled me from her throat, then from her mouth, then looked up at me, her make up and hair a disaster, her tits out, but her sundress still looking immaculate. She was still gently stroking my cock and smiling at me. She knee walked up the bed, then leaned down to plant a salty kiss on my lips.

"Mmm, I really like your cum little brother. Maybe Alena will have to learn to share..."