Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 14

Story Info
Kate and I finish our romantic evening and look to next step.
3.8k words
4.69
19.4k
49

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
840 Followers

I don't think my reaction was exactly what Kate expected when she told me that we had gotten her wife, Alena pregnant. I was thrilled. I broke into a huge smile, gathered her in my arms, squeezed her tight.

"Congratulations! Oh my god! You two are going to be moms! I'm going to have a little nephew! Kate, this is amazing. I'm so happy for you two." I pulled back and looked into her eyes, and didn't see what I was expecting there. She was happy, yes, but also clearly apprehensive. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking at her face.

She bit her lip and looked up at me. "Well, now that we've, you know, done what we wanted to do..."

I understood what she meant immediately. We had always talked about this, the thing between the three of us, being for the purpose of getting the two of them the child. And now that purpose had been served.

"Well, it always had to end some time," I said, putting on a brave face, but probably unable to completely hide my disappointment. "So is that what all of this is about? Give me a good ol' last hurrah before sending me on my merry way?"

"That's the thing," Kate said, looking at me with more hope. "Does it have to end? I mean, Alena and I have talked. We both love you. And I know whenever we've said that before, you took it in a platonic sense. And I think that had been what it meant. What it usually meant, at least. But we've been talking, and now we're not so sure. Maybe... maybe the three of us could be something more? Do something more?"

I was rocked to my bones. I had always known the day was going to come when we would stop all this, but they were suggesting something completely different. I didn't let myself hope, I didn't let myself believe.

"Tell me, please, be very clear, tell me what you mean. We can't have innuendo here."

"Well, maybe..." Kate broke off her eye contact. Then she looked at me in the face again. She got a determined look before she continued. "Maybe we could be a family. Maybe we could all raise our child, because it is all of our child. Maybe we could make that work. Maybe you, me and Alena, maybe we can be together."

I paused. And didn't know what to think. This was not like anything we'd ever talked about. Was this for real?

"So what would I be? Side piece? Uncle? Dad?"

"I don't have all the answers..." Kate said, "I wanted, well, we wanted, I talked all of this out with Alena, we wanted to see what you thought of it. If it's a possibility."

The next hour and a half was one of the most emotional of my life. We talked. And we talked. And we talked. The conversation taken took so many twists and turns, and it would be impossible to recount all of them. We went down blind alleys of what ifs, we talked about politics, about society, about our family. At one point I clarified what the deal was with the sudden non-concern about me cumming in her, and it turns out Kate had gotten a copper IUD put in - so I could use her pussy as much as I wanted now. I was turned on to learn that she had done something so invasive just so I could fill her with my cum.

The discussion continued. Being together, the three of us, oscillated from seeming inevitable to seeming impossible, and then back again. And through all of that, it seemed like we ended up just where we started. Confused. But at least we were confused together. Lying in bed, naked, stroking each others hands and arms, taking pauses just to hug or cuddle. We eventually got to a longer pause, and without either of us noticing it, some sexual tension had snuck back in between us.

"I think we need a break," Kate told me in a matter-of-fact voice. "And you haven't even seen the best part of this place yet!" She got out from under the covers, and led me around a corner to a door I hadn't paid much attention to when I first surveyed this little cottage. We passed through a little bathroom - toilet, sink, but no shower, and into a deeper room.

The walls and floor of the new room were flagstone, and it had a huge triangular three-person tub nestled into a corner. I looked overhead, and there was a massive rain shower head, maybe a meter square, without an enclosure, above the centre of the room. This whole room was just for bathing. Kate reached outside of the door and groped for something, and the lights went dimmer and more amber, making the place almost look like a secret grotto.

"You like?" she grinned at me.

I certainly did. She sauntered to the corner and turned the taps for the tub on, with the water slowly rising. She then pushed me aside, and turned a tap on the wall, and water started falling from the rain-shower.

"I'm not letting your filthy body into that beautiful tub without a rinse," she informed me.

"My filthy body?" I laughed, grasping her around the waist from behind and moving her to the probably-still-too-cold water. "I think you're the one with the filthy body, my beautiful sister," and for evidence I started working one hand down to the cleft between her legs, while I pinned her arms beneath my free arm. We were laughing and wrestling, until my hand found her slit and the exact moment I managed to get the edge of her body into the chilled water. Kate let out a gasp, and things got suddenly serious.

She looked up at me, her arms still pinned down to their side. "Is that why you're pushing me into the water?" she asked, "To watch me gasp and shake?"

"Do I need a reason to do what I do to you?" I asked "I thought you said on the car ride I could do whatever I wanted to you?" I half expected her to break the tension and try to push me in the water, retorting that I also said she could do whatever she wanted with me. But she didn't. The cold water, the cold floor, my touch, had activated her sub switch.

"I'll do anything," she said. She gently pulled herself free from my grasp, and just to show she meant it, stepped herself fully into the still icy water. I saw goose pimples rise all over her skin, her nipples shrivel and harden. Her hair dampened and hung limply down her side - she looked so vulnerable. I was torn between a desire to scoop her up in my arms and take care of her, and my desire to just take her and use her body for carnal pleasure. How subby she was being pushed me to the latter.

I took her, pulled her from the cold water, and pushed her front firmly against the hard flagstone wall. She gasped as she was pressed up against it. I kissed and bit the back of her neck, pulling her wet hair to expose more of it, her moans and pants increasing as my hands worked their way between the wall and her flesh to squeeze her breasts, touch her rock hard nipples. I pushed my leg between hers to push them apart, and she instinctively flexed her hips, exposing herself, ready to be taken.

There are moments as a dom when you get paralyzed by choice. Your sub is there, available, you know their limits and what they're willing to do, and you just have to decide what you're going to take. The world of possibilities and desires opened before me and warred within me. Was I going to give her ass a hard slap, whisper in here ear that she wants another one, and make her beg me for each successive spank? See how far she can take herself, begging for pain that she wants and hates? Push her to her knees, the back of her head pinned against the flagstone wall behind her, and fuck her throat until her eyes watered and her sopping pussy dripped? Have her lay in front of me, touching herself, but not allowed to orgasm, having her beg me to paint her face in my cum? Push my cock in her ass, using just enough lube to make it bearable? Or just use her pussy, controlling her hips with my hands until I fill her womb with cum?

Ultimately your job as a dom is to construct a scene for your sub - they give you the power and trust you for their pleasure and fulfillment. But I knew Kate. Knew she would be okay, no, want, any or all of the above. And I saw that look in her eyes, that look that said above all else - use me.

So there I was, my sister's face against the wall, her tangled wet hair gripped in my hands, her hips flexed and her dripping pussy, already once filled, exposed behind her. I trailed my hand down her spine, causing her to shiver in anticipation. I put my lips to her ear.

"Beg."

"Please, oh god, please. Please use me. I'll do anything." My hand trailed down hers spine as she spoke, pleaded. It parted her cheeks and found her ass hole. "Yes, please. That. Use my ass. Use my cunt. Please... please..." I used my thumb to put some light pressure on her hole, and my hands dipped down and felt the opening to her pussy, warm, slick, slippery, and that pushed me over the edge. Even with this world of opportunity before me, the primal call of a cock in a pussy has an undeniable allure. Something deep inside of me called me, told me: this is what you are made for.

Yielding to this call, I repositioned myself between Kate's legs, her face still pressed to the stone wall. The shower had heated and and billows of steam were filling the air. I thrust into her, burying myself to the hilt in one quick movement. I was overcome by a need for her as intense and fundamental as the need for oxygen. I didn't warm up, or go slowly, I just had to take her, my body wouldn't let me do anything different. I thrust in her hard and fast, my hands on her hips, holding her in position as my cock buried itself as deep as it could go within her. She gasped and moaned with every exhalation, her fingers crawling at the stone she was being pressed to. My fingers squeezed, pinched, grasped, I drew my finger nails across her back, and my hand found its way to her neck, her pussy tightening on my cock as my fingers gave her throat a squeeze.

Before long her legs started trembling, and I could feel her weight sag downwards. I pulled my arm under her belly, holding her up as I continued to fuck her. Her gasps became more and more ragged as the strength drained from her legs, and I realized I wouldn't be able to hold her up for much longer. I pulled her from the wall, and together we half lowered half fell to the ground, my cock briefly slipping from her as we assumed our new position. At first she was on all fours in front of me, but when I drove my cock back into her, my balls slapping against her clit, her arms gave out and she lowered her face to the floor.

Seeing her like that, face to the floor, ass and pussy in the air, her brain turned off and bowing only to sensation, spurred my own uncontrollable, beastly lust. I pulled her on to me, faster, using her love handles and hips to pull her on and off of my cock as I thrust into her. I knew I was going to cum again, and despite her IUD, just as I had bread her wife. The orgasm shook me. I moaned and panted, burying myself deep into her, and felt my cock start to twitch, pulsing cum into her pussy and womb, and she gasped in time with each spurt as it filled her. My own strength finally gave way, and I collapsed on top of her, the weight of my body pinning her to the stone floor.

We just laid there like that for some time, breathing, our chests rising in unison. I propped myself up onto my elbows to make sure Kate could breathe, and leaned down and trailed my nose across her neck and her cheek, kissing her.

"Mmm, that was amazing," she murmured.

I reached over and felt the water coming down from the shower head in the centre of the room. It was too hot, so after giving Kate another gentle kiss I pulled out of her, my cock starting to soften, and went to adjust the temperature. Once it felt right, I knelt beside Kate, who had continued to luxuriate face down, and gently rolled her over.

She looked like a mess, and absolutely beautiful. Her hair was a riotous tangle, her cheeks flushed. The makeup she had been wearing destroyed. I gently pulled her, guiding her into the stream of the water, and grabbed a wash cloth and some liquid soap from a ledge near the entrance to the room. I looked her in the eyes as I cleaned her up, washing her face, down her arms, her breasts, her legs. She told me later that she had never had such sweet and sensual after-care from an intense sexual experience, and it made my heart fill with love to do it for her.

"You keep finding a way to make a mess of me in the shower," Kate said as I washed her back, propping her up from behind while she still sat on the floor.

"Yeah, I seem to have that habit. Remember the first time? When Alena sent you in to 'help me out?' I still think about that a lot."

"Mmm, I do to. Looking up at you. My heart in my throat. Not really believing I was asking you to cum on me."

"And when I did? Do you remember what you did next?"

"I seem to remember I got some of your cum on my hands, and couldn't help but reach between my legs and finger myself," she said, placing her hand on top of mine, and guiding it to mimic the gesture, pushing one of my fingers into her pussy, which was still silky and wet even in the shower. "Even then it seems I enjoyed your cum in me, though I didn't quite know how to admit it to myself yet." I continued to gently finger her, holding her from behind, and she spread her legs for me.

A distant part of my mind had noticed that she didn't cum while I was pounding her, using her for my animalistic need to fill her pussy with my cum, and I felt I should probably make that up to her. I got out from behind her, letting her lay on her back, the warm water still raining down on us from overhead, and slid my way down between her legs.

I'll be honest, it was awkward to get in position to lick her pussy on this hard stone floor. I ended up lying perpendicular to her, the side of my face resting on the floor, one of her legs resting on top of me and the other spread wide open. She smelled heavenly. I let my tongue flick out, gently touching her clit, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from her. I turned my face slowly, letting my tongue probe her depths, the hole I had just filled with cum, before returning to her clit. I was deeply enjoying myself, letting my tongue explore every nook and crevice of her body, until I could feel her tensing and realized she was getting impatient for more direct stimulation. I sealed my lips around her clit, gently sucking it as my tongue flicked back and forth across it, letting her breathing and tensing guide me until I brought her to a gentle but intense climax.

"I don't know about you," I told Kate, once I could finally disentangle myself from her legs clasping on to me, "but I actually think I need to cool off a little bit before the hot jacuzzi." Kate agreed, and we turned of the shower, and turned off the taps to the now almost overflowing jacuzzi. We opened the door the the rest of the cottage, steam pouring out behind us. We found the main room still lit only by the flickering fireplace, and now uncomfortably warm, so I went to the windows, threw the shutters open, and opened the glass. It was dim enough in our room that we could see the moon reflecting off the water of the lake as the cool air rushed in, a welcome balm on our overheated bodies. We pulled a couch to the window and sat on it, enjoying the cold air on our skin as the steam rose off of our bodies. Kate eventually got cold, and went off to grab a blanket that she wrapped around us. Kate was curled up against me, my arm draped around her. I knew we would regret the coldness of the room when we tried to sleep, but in this moment it felt perfect - the air clean and crisp, the heat roasting off of the fire and the blanket a perfect balance.

"Tell me about Alena," I said eventually, "if I'm considering being her sister wife, or whatever, tell me what she's like!"

"What do you mean? You know Alena! You've known her for years, she's one of your best friends."

"But it's different. What's she like as your wife?"

Kate paused, and caught her breath. "She's the best. Even now, thinking about her, my hear swells, and I can't believe how lucky I am. She's so kind, and finds little ways to make your life better every day. She's funny, incisive. To this day, I can't look at her without smiling. She's going to be such a good mom, she keeps her cool when things get stressful, and she really thinks about how she goes about the world. I think anyone who is lucky to have her in their life is better for it."

"She's your favorite person by a big bit, eh? You're really lucky!"

"I am! And she is!" Kate was almost gushing as he continued. "She makes me want to be the best version of myself I can be, and she helps me get there. I feel so lucky to have found my soul mate, that person that completes me. I've never felt the way I do about her towards anyone else, and I feel really lucky that she seems to feel the same way towards me."

Kate's enthusiasm and warmth made me smile. The love she felt for Alena was pouring off of her. And I felt happy too. So happy that Kate had found someone who makes her feel that way. A true partner.

"Kate," I said, "I ... I can't. I don't think I can, with the two of you."

"What?" Kate looked at me, surprised, and then the interpretations of what she had just said came in to her face. "No, I didn't mean - I love you too. We both do! And, Jake, just because - "

"Kate, it's okay," I cut her off, kissing her on the forehead. "You haven't done anything wrong, or said anything wrong. I know you both love me! How could I not? But, even with all the new relationship energy between us right now, even with all our history together... you two have something special. And I want that. I want to find someone who will talk about me the way you talk about Alena, and as much love as there is between the three of us... you two will never be that with me."

Kate looked pensive, and a bit sad. I continued, "It's not only that. There's practicalities to consider. Mom and dad? You don't think they'd find it strange, me living with you? Or your and Alena's kid? What will we tell them I am? I don't want them to have to grow up dealing with bullshit from ignorant people their whole life. And I don't want them to have to see a loving family at home, the lie about it everywhere else. I just can't, I can't see how it would work. Ask yourself - can you? Really, deep in your heart, not what you want but you think will actually come to be? Do you think it can work?"

All of that, all of the practicalities were true. But it was my first point that was the deal breaker for me. With them, I would always be a third wheel. A happy, contented, loved third wheel. But I had come to realize I needed more than that.

Kate sat for a while, thinking. Her eyes were watery when she looked back at me. "No. I - I can't really see how it would work. I wanted it to. I wanted it to so much. But, I think you're right. I'm not sure that it really could."

He sat there, holding each other tighter. "Kate," I spoke softly, "this has been such a good thing in my life. In all of our lives. I don't think there's any need to be sad." And I meant it. Through all the ups and downs, this experience had meant so much to me, and had clarified what I wanted out of life. And more love is always a happy thing, and if it's tinged by a bit of sadness, sometimes that makes it more beautiful.

"Yeah," she replied, giving me a watery smile. "You're right. No regrets. This has been amazing."

"So, what does this mean now?" I had to ask, unable to keep my head from jumping ahead to the practicalities. "I guess this is now a last hurrah? Or are we going to keep up a friends with benefits thing - "

"Oh, tonight? This definitely can't be our last hurrah," Kate informed me as she cuddled back in to me. "Alena would kill me. She's actually gotten a taste to getting fucked by a dick, believe it or not. Or at least your dick. And if we didn't give it to her at least one more time, this would all be moot, because my marriage and your friendship will be over, for sure."

JHErotica
JHErotica
840 Followers
12