All Comments on 'Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 14'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 month ago

Am sure there will be a second child to be made

classicman1982classicman1982about 1 month ago

Please surprise us with the sister getting pregnant as well. That would be a fitting end to the series.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 1 month ago

Sad but nice to see the logical realism. Doesn't mean logic will always be followed as people do crazy things for love.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

More soon please. Happy he got to fill his sister up. I think there needs to be either another pregnant woman in this relationship or another baby in Alena.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

beautiful love story between the three of them

RanethekingRanethekingabout 1 month ago

Great story, loved it. Sad to bring in the reality of the relationship lol guess we’d just love the porn idea of them saying fuck it and having a 3-way marriage. But still loved it so far. Looking for the finale!

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 month ago

Gonna miss these three after ch. 15. You’ve done an excellent job of creating warm, believible

people. Hope we send them off well…

M

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 1 month ago

this is an incredible series....gotta admit, I want to know if she could reel him in by promising to take the IUD out and get knocked up too

JHEroticaJHEroticaabout 1 month agoAuthor

There is another chapter coming, already out on my patreon for the impatient!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

I realize all good things come to an end, but It appears non of us want this relationship (story) to end. maybe a family with benefits? Hope they decide for the little one to call him daddy. this has been 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

His sister getting an iud was a buzz kill. 14 chapters and then no sister breeding was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The IUD sure headed this good story in the direction of a train wreck. I sure hope you turn a corner & go the way of removing the IUD & making them a "married" throuple family. Makes more sense with the storyline. Just have to wait & see. Still a 5/5 for quality. Potentially a disappointing 5.

Arn284Arn284about 1 month ago

Irgendwann sind alle guten Dinge zuende Mal sehen wie es ausgeht

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really liked this story. Looking forward to the last part!

JerryDancerJerryDancerabout 1 month ago

I loved their conversation(s) and the decision made so much sense. Such a well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The iud is ok by me, there is always time for that to change rather than having non identical twins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!