Breeding My Sister's Wife Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's hands eventually slid down from my ass and cupped my balls, squeezing and massaging them with each thrust. She started thrusting her hips against me, making little moaning and gasping sounds. I could feel the cum building in my balls, Alena's tight ass squeezing onto me with each thrust, and couldn't hold off much longer. Kate started panting as she thrust onto my leg, and lowered her free hand to pinch and squeeze her nipple. Her soft curves pressed against me felt divine.

"Brother," she breathed, "please cum soon... I can't wait to have fill my pussy up for round two."

This took me to the edge, and her fingers lighting tracing around my scrotum before giving me a firm squeeze pushed me over it. I threw my head back and moaned as my cock spurted, filling Alena's ass with my cum. I fell on top of her, my face buried into the bed beside hers.

"Fuck..." Alena breathed. I went to pull out of her and she grabbed my forearm. "Gently, fuck, gently please." She twisted and writhed as I slowly, inch by inch, released my cock from her ass, then flopped onto the bed next to her. I opened my eyes to see Kate's naked body next to me, her face coming in for a kiss. My lips parted and her tongue found mine, before she pulled back.

"I hope you still have a lot of cum for my pussy." With that, Kate told us she was going to take a quick shower to wash the train off of her, and then would expect me to be ready for round two.

As Kate got into the shower, I ran down the hall to the guest bathroom, taking a piss then soaping down and rinsing my cock in the sink. By the time I got back to the bedroom, Alena had started coming to.

"A fan of anal now?" I asked, laying myself next to her.

"I'm not sure. That was... a lot. And I hurt, a bit. But in a good way." She rolled over and started playing with my balls, grinding her wet pussy onto my thigh as she did. "We have to get you ready for round two."

My cock started rising feeling her cunt against me, and thinking of filling Kate's pussy with cum. "What do you think your role is going to be for round two?" I asked.

"Pervy watcher..." Alena said. "I can't wait to see you fill your sister's pussy with cum. I'm sad I missed the first few times. Really an incest dream come true." We heard the shower turn off, and Kate came out, naked and unblemished. I still loved the sight of her curves. Alena withdrew her hand from my cock, and kissed me on the cheek. "By the way," she whispered to me, "did you say Kate told you she got a copper IUD? Interesting. She has a copper allergy, doesn't she? But surely she wouldn't take you raw without protection..." she smiled at me and kissed me once more before climbing off of the bed.

My head spun. What had Alena meant? Was she just messing with me? Was Kate's pussy really unprotected? Before I could ask any questions, Alena had settled herself into the chair by the bed, and Kate was climbing in with me. "Pretend I'm not here," Alena told us, spreading her legs and languidly stroking her flushed lips.

The smart thing to do in this situation would have been to pause. To clarify. But as we've seen a couple times before, I'm not always a smart man. Kate took Alena's advice to heart, and completely ignored her. She gazed into my eyes, then closed them, lowering her face to kiss me. Sweetly first, then more passionately. Her tongue met mine. My hands grasped her plump ass, squeezing and massaging it, as she moaned. I kissed then bit her neck. Her hands worked down and found my cock, straining up in the air, as if I hadn't just had intense sex at all. Desire overwhelmed me.

Kate brought her nipple to my face, cupping her breast to push it in my mouth. "Oh, god, that feels so good..." she murmured, as I sucked on her nipple, my tongue dancing over it. "I'm almost jealous of Alena, she says pregnancy makes your tits so much more sensitive. Do you think I would look good pregnant?"

I nodded, sucking harder, unwilling to let her tit out of my mouth. My fingers reached down, finding her soft, downy mound of pubic hair before sliding into her slit, pushing two fingers into her as she ground herself down on my palm. Fuck, I wanted this pussy so badly.

"Mmm, that feels so good..." Kate moaned, "I can't, I can't wait. I need your cum."

She pulled her nipple from my mouth and mounted me, thrusting her warm pussy down to my hips in one swift movement, and grinding her clit into me. She pressed her hands into my chest, finger nails digging into my skin, her elbows pushing her tits together as she bucked on me. I was transfixed by her breasts, swaying and jiggling with each of her thrusts, and I imagined them getting bigger, filling with milk, bursting with sensitivity. My cock jumped inside of her and she moaned, gripping down onto it with her kegals.

She never rose off of my cock, but kept pushed down onto it, to the hilt, just grinding my cock inside her with hip thrusts. Her wetness leaked down onto my balls, and her hair fell int a tangle, obscuring her face. My hands touched her everywhere I could, squeezing her ass, guiding her hips, and then I took both of my hands together, cupping and squeezing one breast, making it look engorged, as I leaned up and took her nipple into my mouth.

"Yes, yes, suck my tit, fuck." Kate moaned, picking up the pace of her hips thrusting. I felt the orgasm building in me, and I whimpered, moaned, never taking her tit from my mouth. I was paralyzed, trying to hold off the inevitable - what was going on? Surely I had felt an IUD wire when I was fingering her, right? They were just making a sexy scene for me. She kept on talking about me filling her with cum, and she clearly wouldn't have me do that if she was unprotected. Even if the thought of breeding her, of knocking Kate up, was perhaps now the most urgent, pressing, primal desire I had ever had in my entire life.

I gave up. My mind shut off, and I decided to let what would happen happen. I lost the coordination to suck on her tit, and Kate leaned back, bracing her hands behind her as she bucked on my cock. I could now see her clit coming in and out of view each time she moved her hips, and single line of sweat dripping down her chest, tracing out the curve of her breast. I imagined where my cock was inside of her, deep in her vagina, her waiting uterus there, ready to be filled with cum.

"I... I can't last much longer. I'm going to cum." I breathed, my cock starting to twitch. Giving her one last chance at sanity, a last chance to climb off of me.

"Yes! I'm so close. I need your cum. Fuck. Please. Yes!"

Just as my cock started twitching, throwing the first spurt of cum into my sister's pussy, the orgasm took her over, her pink face contorted in pleasure, eyes shut and mouth open, gasping for air. Her breasts trembled as she trembled, my cock knocking against her g spot with each twitch, pouring my seed into her. Maybe, if I dared think it, breeding the second woman in this room. I writhed, spurt after spurt filling my sister, her pussy clamped onto my cock like a vice, her little movements sending electric thrills of pleasure through me.

I had never had an orgasm like that in my life, and I'm not sure that I had since. I saw stars, and couldn't catch my breath. Kate collapsed onto me, our combined juices flowing around my cock and dripping down onto my balls. Her kegals milked me, then slowly, slowly relaxed, as my cock, completely spent, started to soften inside of her.

She leaned back up, propping herself on her elbows, and looked me into the eyes. She leaned down and kissed me, whispering "thank you" into my ear as she collapsed back on to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

I heard a creek from beside me, and glanced over, for the first time, seeing Alena. She was flushed with color across her entire body, her legs squeezing together, the flared base of a large dildo sticking out of her cunt. She was panting, her eyes squeezed shut, her hand covering her mouth. She slowly unwound herself, and pulled a massive dildo out of her cunt, placing it, dripping with her grool, to the side.

"Get over here," I said with a smile, gesturing her to join us. She did, and Kate finally pulled herself off of me, her hand sliding down to keep anything from dripping from her pussy as she clambered off me. I caught a little glimpse of her outer lips as her legs spread, and they were dusky and flushed with arousal.

"New sheets," she said with a smile, holding my cum in her. "Can't have us ruining them already." She plopped into bed on the other side of me, and I reached around her, pulling her close. Alena reached over and took Kate's hand, their fingers intertwined across my belly, my arms around each of them, pulling them close to my side.

I took a deep breath and smiled. I was happy.

~~~~~

[Authors note: this is the final chapter of this series, thank you for joining me on this journey! I have a planned epilogue, and I may re-visit these characters in one-offs down the road, but I'm excited for new projects and have no immediately plans to return to this story after the epilogue.]

12