Breeding on the Beach

Story Info
Anthros get together at the beach for public breeding fun...
6.6k words
20.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Rhia stretched out with her arms above her head, though the horse-woman was, perhaps, displaying a little more of herself than was strictly necessary even for a nude beach that early in the day. She did not have a defined, horse-shaped face, but presented as a little more humanoid there, despite her strong haunches and lazily swishing tail. The beach towel bunched up under her, but she was enjoying herself too much to hide herself, her thick sheath plumping out deliciously with the length of a velvety-smooth back horse cock.

"Mmm..."

Her rich, deep chestnut coat glowed in the summer sunshine, her beach umbrella only just covering her head with shade, leaving the round rise of her breasts to shudder with every breath. She was a hermaphrodite and proud of it, though even a busy stallion like Rhia had to take some time away from the hustle of everyday life at Wildwood Ranch to relax, though she was sure, by that time, that she had her staff trained more than enough to staff the base while she was away.

The ocean glittered under the sun, more and more arriving on the white sand of the beach as she lay there, lazily stroking her long, meaty shaft, fingers dancing luxuriously over the medial ring. Rhia's free hand played with the sand, allowing the fine grains to run between her fingers and stream forth like water, licking her lips, merely taking the time to enjoy herself as she had not had the personal time to do so in too long. That would change soon.

Others eyed her up as she lay there, none more so than the curious hybrid, a mix of a wolf and a hyena, though her upright mohawk could have been from either species. There was a bit of werewolf in Javs too as she paced levelly down the beach, neither cocky nor shy but quietly happy in herself, a towel tied around her waist. She wasn't trying to hide anything, but was more interested in making sure that she had space to hook her shoulder bag over her right shoulder, the red, black and grey of her fur striking on the sand. The patterns wound together in such a way that, if she'd been home, she would have done a little pose in front of the mirror, just to admire the slices of colour sliding down her body, though her one red eye and one blue eye set in a grey muzzle were what caught the attention of others instantly.

The nude beach was everything that she could have wanted it to be and more as she took her time, a cool drink in her bag for when she needed it, though she was quite sure that she would need it in no time at all, considering all the furs there. From dogs to badgers to foxes to dragons, there were so many species together all in the same place -- and all going about their beach activities as if being nude was perfectly normal!

Javs glowed, chuckling softly to herself as she resisted the mild urge to clutch her paws to her chest. It was as if the place had been made for her, somewhere where she could simply be herself without worrying about anything else, nothing at all coming to pass that would aggravate her in the slightest. She could do what she wanted there and no more than that, though the horse stretched out near the end of the beach, the rocks rising some distance away, did catch her eye...

Not just a chestnut, but an Appaloosa. Javs shivered, something tightening inside her, the inexplicable pull of the blanket patterned buttocks and thighs, white stretching down her arms and legs too, drawing her to the horse. She could have chosen anywhere to go on the beach at all, yet mischief bounced in her heart and she dared -- oh, how she dared!

Sometimes, to get what one wanted, one had to go all out. And it had been a long time indeed since Javs had not put herself out there was boldly and as bravely as she could have ever dared.

Rhia looked up at her, though the wolf-hyena hybrid did not cast that big of a shadow, despite her settled presence in the world. Her tongue hung out as Javs' towel fell away, bag thudding to the sand, a little yip and wiggle of her hips clearly showing her intentions.

Rhia smirked slowly, lips quirking up on one side.

"Well, well, well... I didn't think I was fishing today."

A rod on the lake, to be fair to Rhia, would have been more apt, but she wasn't about to fuss over words as her heart beat a little quicker. There were others near casting their attention her way, but Rhia would not stop for that, the heat in her body rising as she pressed her feet, lacking hooves, into her towel. Sand spilt over the edge where it dipped a little too much, but she didn't care about that as she nickered and thrust. Being a breeding stallion for the ranch, the queen and king, respectively, was just how she was, drawing those in that wanted to see their bodies swell with the promise of new life.

Javs squirmed, panting lightly, licking her lips, though her pupils dilated a little. Her hips swung, accentuating the flow of her tail, dropping to her knees, forgetting her belongings. They would still be there when she was done and, oh, such a show could not be gone without! The equine could tell her to stop at any time, for there was nothing non-consensual at play there, Rhia only grinning widely, her teeth a brilliant white as her toes wriggled on the sandy towel.

"Mm..." Javs caught her breath, struggling for words as her chest tightened, feeling too hot suddenly, her eyes fixated on that massive length of horse meat, complete with a piercing running down the length. "I... Mmm..."

"I get that a lot, darling, don't be shy. Come along in."

Rhia crooked a finger in her direction and, even as others looked on, some coming together just as lustfully to enjoy the show, she did not mind the attention one bit. In fact, she relished it, squeezing her cock to make the flare pump out a little more, though the secret of the knot at the base would only be shown at the point of orgasm. She'd hold that back to surprise the cute little thing a little later.

It wasn't in keeping with her to show everything off all at once, after all, not as Javs snuffled at her length, taking in a hint of her musk, the rise of fresh, crisp sweat that the summer sunshine had brought to her coat. Her large, soft nuts hung with fresh cum, though the gleam of sweat on them was not to be denied, ramping up Javs' need even more as she brushed her fingers over the horse's thicker, larger thigh.

"Sex on the beach?" Rhia drawled, affecting a stronger accent than she usually would. "That's not usually my style."

She didn't have to do much to make Javs squirm, though the other fur was already there, nuzzling and licking, tongue dragging luxuriously up that thick length of horse meat. They were going to have a little fun of their own whether anyone else wanted in on it or not, though a certain vixen was already spreading her legs. Roscoe's paw slipped between her strikingly red-furred thighs as she peered over her sunglasses at the show -- not that she had not been enjoying the horse cock masturbation display before, of course, but to see it shiny with saliva too, mmm... Some things tickled the fire of her need in just the right way!

Maybe if Roscoe had made her move earlier she could have had a piece of that horse cock too, but she had been enjoying herself a little too much, letting the sun warm her body from the outside while her lust warmed her from the inside. Sometimes, the slow burn was the way to go as she dipped her fingers into her pussy, aware of a presence behind her, but, frankly, not caring enough to look around.

"Maybe I can help you there?"

She glanced up to see a wolf hybrid towering over her, a humanoid type with tanned skin and thick, dark hair, though he was not covered in it completely like a typical anthro. He had muscle to die for, ripped like a bodybuilder, as if he spent a great deal of time in the gym, the dedication easily shown in the size of his body. To be fair to him, he had spent a fair bit of time on the beach gym already, warm and ready, a little sweaty, but in a distinctly alluring, musky way. She whimpered a little, though did not pause for even a second to stop driving her fingers sloppily in and out of her pussy, the lewd slop of her fingers disappearing between her thighs rising in both fervency and urgency.

"Mmmph..." Roscoe groaned, though her tail wagged obligingly, trying to lift even as she half-sat on it, her pelvis tipped back. "Yeah... But who are you?"

She didn't really need the sexy wolf's name, not as he pulled his swimming briefs aside to show off the monster he was packing. Of course, he had a sheath like most wolves, but the red length that rose forth, pushing out as if it had something to prove, made her pant anxiously, tail wiggling back and forth, her pussy squeezing down. Oh, it was a monster, a length of meat that had to be over ten inches, though it was only while splashing him in the water, much later that day, that she would ask and find out that he was sixteen full, thick inches long. Pretty hot, if anyone asked Roscoe for her opinion!

It was quick and it was sharp, but she didn't want to worry about anything that day. She'd been there super early already and all she wanted was to have something satisfied, an itch deep inside her that could not be scratched, not by her own paw. She had never fallen pregnant before, but if there was anyone that could make her so, she was sure she would find them there on the nude beach, the one where anything and everything was allowed...

"Reymundo."

The vixen blinked up at him as he moved over her, her pussy bare and on show, kneeling over her head, his dick in her face. It was as if she hadn't even realised that she had asked him a question once she'd laid eyes on his cock and the wolf chuckled throatily to himself, his tail stiff and proud in a dominant expression. The sun tickled through the thickness of his black fur coat, but he would be able to take a dip in the sea, soon enough, to cool off, his nose questing down between her legs.

Reymundo, of course, hadn't been going to the beach for anything in particular. If he was honest, he only headed down there at all because it was an easy one for him to get to and sometimes going without the restraints of swimming or beach appropriate clothing just felt right. It was good to get his fur out and bare even as he locked eyes on the raised rump of the red, black and grey fur not too far away, sucking off a giant horse cock. Not that he needed anything of a better view as he growled lustfully into the vixen's pussy.

He didn't even know her name.

He didn't need to.

No one needed to know names out there, not unless that was what they wanted, though he had been more than happy to give his. He growled softly, hips working, the vixen under him groping his cock, her paws running ravenously around to his backside, squeezing his rock-hard glutes, the shape of his body a revelation to her.

"Oh... God... You're so ripped..."

Roscoe trembled, tongue hanging out of her muzzle, though she could not crunch up enough to lash his cock with a swirl of her tongue before his tongue swiped her clit. Pleasure exploded, rendering her helpless, panting, thrusting, hardly even knowing what it was that had gotten her so worked up in the first place. There was too much going on, activities on the beach around them, even out in the water, devolving into sex as if that was what everyone there that day had been there for to begin with, moans filling the air around the cries of seagulls.

The beach could have been serene, though his tongue playing her body like an instrument was all that she needed, the rhythmic lap of waves of the sand background to Roscoe's lust. She tried to get her hind paws under her, but it no longer seemed possible even as a hacking gag from the wolf-hyena hybrid denoted that she was trying to take that huge cock into her muzzle. Oh, how she wanted that too, though her lust was confused, pleasure strung out through her, prickling heat clawing at her body.

As the vixen brought her paw to her lips, suckling off her juices from her fingers while the wolf slurped deeply up into her sex as if he wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else, Rhia grunted and snorted, pressing on the back of Javs' head. Although Javs didn't have hair like her auburn curls, per se, she still had a thick fluff of fur in her mohawk as she parted her jaws as wide as she could, her long tongue dangling out.

"Unnff!"

It was too much and yet not enough, both at the same time, her head swirling and pounding with such lust that Javs could not have imagined forgetting it or doing anything else at all. Maybe she had well and truly bitten off more than she could chew, but it was too late for anything else as that huge flare plumped up more and more in her mouth. The horse could not have already been about to blow, yet she could not see it as anything else, whimpering and moaning, wriggling her hips back, nuzzling down, wanting to please those balls again.

Her world narrowed to a hot rod of horse cock, throbbing and pulsing, drooling pre-cum more than any male, hermaphrodite or other that she had ever known. Javs could not help but to gulp it down, her lips parted as far around the thick head as she possibly could, though she still did not feel as if she was any good at sucking it.

"Deeper, cutie..."

Rhia did not have to be rough with her to be casually dominant, getting what she wanted as she twisted her fingers into as much of Javs' fluff as she could, helping her ease down a little more. Javs rocked and gulped as it pushed into the back of her throat, though that was about just as much as she could take without over facing herself.

"Paws too..."

Rhia directed her as if Javs' body was there to do with as she pleased, though she was also enjoying the promiscuous show of a wolf facing her, eating out a fox while she played with his dick. That muscle on him... She shuddered as Javs' paws swept up and down her length, pumping her, though she was careful of the piercings there too. Oh, she could use someone like that on the farm, though there was no one, of course, that could replace her as the breeding stallion. Muscle could be pulled into use in many ways, however, the wolf's strong tongue spreading the fox's folds with every lap.

"Mmm... The view here is even better than it usually is when I visit. But you're a cutie, a real sweetie..."

Javs tried to glance up at her, wanting to ask what it was that the horse meant, but that cock throbbed between her paws, a beast that had not yet truly been let out to play. It would be needed, something that could not be held back forever, as much as all involved might have liked to drag out the lust and the pleasure for as long as possible. Every throb of that meaty, girthy length came with another heady dollop of pre-cum that Javs slurped down, the slick, warmth of it, feeling as if it was clinging thickly to her throat on the way down, even if that was not so. Lust could change things, even in the heat of a moment as passionate as that, the sun beaming down.

Javs allowed her long, winding tongue to slop out, giving the best head of her life, though there were some things she held in store too, a more devious creature than she let on. Her long tongue wound around and around the thick length of horse meat as Rhia gasped and grunted, easily demonstrating Javs' prowess, more than able to stand up to a breeding stallion at the height of their breeding season.

"Oh, yes..."

A hand on her head, pushing her down, taking more of that cock into the back of her throat as Javs' pussy squeezed on nothing. Oh, how she wanted that cock, driving up into her pussy, but there were other delights to be savoured too, her head swirling with lust, and even she knew that she couldn't have anything at once. Her tail lifted, exposing her sex all the more, how the heat built and built inside her, languishing in the moment. She may have been more than those there saw, but she was her own being, tongue slurping, lapping up all the stallion seed that Rhia had as soon as it was produced. All that didn't immediately get taken down her throat, of course, Javs' cheeks puffing out lewdly as she swallowed it down with great relish, her body warm through with lust.

She did not know how she was turning on someone behind her, who only saw her raised arse and her hopelessly pushed up tail, as if she was trying to put her body on complete display to everyone who wanted to see her. Javs was merely caught up in pleasing that cock, her fingers softly stroking and massaging the thick, round nuts, squeezing them lightly, though she wanted increasingly to see what lay within, how much cum would shoot forth.

The base of Rhia's cock thickened as Roscoe, the vixen on her back, moaned, jacking off the wolf as if she couldn't imagine doing anything else at that moment, panting and heaving. Her hips rose shakily, though she had hardly managed to get her hind paws under her. The vixen's bikini top had been tugged askew, her world narrowing to that of the male dominating her, though it was not only his tongue that she needed. With him over her, his dick covered a good chunk of her face, drooling, dripping with pre-cum that she yearned to lap up, to take good and down her throat...

Oh, that beautiful beast of a cock... She whimpered, trying to reach him again even as Reymundo teasingly lifted his hips out of her reach, driving her into a frenzy of need in many ways. She wanted it, needed it, even as he played his tongue over her pussy, her clit, spreading her folds with each succulent lap of his tongue as if it all was nothing at all to him, a stud at work. He knew just what to do to have her whimpering and squealing, luxuriating in the moans rising around, the sound of others enjoying themselves, knowing that it was partly him too that had set them off.

A little exhibitionism? Why not? Why not, indeed? It was better for the soul to know that one was appreciated, that there were eyes on him, fuelling his lust for the sexy vixen. There was so much going on for him that he could barely contain himself, his big cock throbbing and dripping pre-cum thickly, though it only splattered across the vixen's muzzle. Under him, Roscoe whimpered, twisting her head back and forth, though it was not as if she was trying to evade him.

No... Oh, no. She just wanted more, even more, as his cock pulsed, whether it was in her muzzle or her pussy -- heck, even her tail hole would do! Anything at all for him, for that cock, the splash of his cum staining her muzzle, some even managing to actually drip onto her tongue. Yet she was there already with the heady snort and grunt of the stallion-hermaphrodite in the background, her howl cutting across the beach.

The wolf buried his nose into her pussy, slurping deep, ploughing and plunging his tongue into her pussy, eating her out ferociously even as her thighs tried to close around his head. Roscoe was not in the right position for something like that, however, as he got free reign on her pussy, scooping up all her essence that he craved while the vixen under him gushed. Her juices flowed freely, unable to help herself, the whims of her body dictating just where she went.

But with a hard, throbbing cock hanging above her, waiting to breed her hot, fertile pussy, there was still so much more to come.

Rhia, however, still had a slutty Javs to suck her dick, grinding up, controlling her muzzle. The little slut, as wanton as she was, was not as skilled or as ready as the usual fare in her stables. The ranch would wait for her to return, however, with maybe even a new breeding hole for her stables, even if one such as Javs would not be suited to long-term use.

12