Breeding on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, but she was eager and she had to be given credit for that, even as Rhia laid back, relaxing into the towel and the sand. It was right where she wanted to be, her balls aching and churning, though the lure of orgasm was there, desperate to be free. One climax would not do it for her, no, not in the slightest, but she would stay hard even after coming once, licking her lips, needing it, her massive breeding spire aching and throbbing.

With every pulse of her cock, she ground a little deeper into Javs' muzzle, Javs whimpering, groaning, trying to lap and failing. But her mouth could be there, a hole to be taken, moaning around that massive length, even as the flare puffed up, swelling thickly, showing her what the might of a stallion really was. Her pussy was hot, dripping with her juices, slick on her pussy lips, though there was nothing she could do about that, not as her head spun with lust and pleasure, wanting it and yet not knowing how to get it then. She needed something, something that only Rhia could provide, and it was in the release of the breeder stallion's orgasm that she would acquire a tiny little bit of it.

Rhia whinnied shrilly, though her cry ended on a deep note, grunting, snorting, dipping to something thicker and more guttural as the first shot of cum erupted from her cock. It splattered right up into the back of Javs' throat, the hybrid coughing, gagging, yet she had to swallow, needing it all, gulping and heaving around that cock, all for their shared pleasure. Cum slopped and spurted out from the corners of her lips where she could not contain it all, and yet she had to do all that she cold, her ears slipping back submissively. Finding a quieter state of mind, she narrowed her focus into that cock, seeing only the fat, throbbing length, coaxing more spurts forth with the pump of her paws, fingers playing down past the medial ring and back up again. Maybe, one day, she would be able to take the entire length of a horse cock like that into her maw and straight down her throat, but, until then, she would have to take the slop of cum only, what she could swallow.

It slickened a path down her throat as Rhia crooned and nickered, encouraging her to take all that she could, though she did not have to be crudely dominant, not then and not even. No, the stallion stroked her fingers through Javs' fluff, stroking her ears, encouraging her softly to be the best slut that she could be.

"Mmm..." Javs panted, eyes half-lidded, struck with lust, cock-enamoured, tail wagging faintly. "Oh... Oh, that was..."

"Shush, darling."

Rhia snorted, tail flicking, half sitting up.

"There's still more to come. You wouldn't leave a breeding stud without their nuts properly drained now, would you?"

Even though she was meant to be on holiday, Rhia could not help but, even a tiny bit, to slip into her breeding stallion persona, as much a part of her as everything else. Everyone had different faces that they wore, of course, in various aspects of her life, but Rhia embodied as much of herself as she felt able to at any time, flexible and yet always true to herself. She'd long ago thought that it was the best way to be.

Javs whimpered, her tail lifting. She was so hot, so warm, so very much so, though it was easy for her to be pulled over the stallion's stronger hips, wider than hers, though she should have been the more feminine one. There was space for the shift between femininity and masculinity, however, when it came to breeding, her lips parting, head rolling back as she was forced to crouch over that massive length. It was so big, sprung up thick and hard still, dripping with cum, that she could not kneel -- that would have been laughable to think! But just how was she going to take such a huge length into her?

That was something for Rhia to worry about though and not her, the equine nickering throatily, eyes glinting with raw, summer need.

"Perhaps we should join you..."

Reymundo was bold, bringing the vixen in closer so that, perhaps, all four of them could enjoy one another's presence for a while. Rhia smiled, her upper lip twitching as if it ached to curl back, needing more, though she could not sift through the scents in the air with the flehmen respond like other horses that had more of an equine-shaped head. But she was who she was and no one was going to take that away from her, especially when it was her that they coveted and came to her ranch, simply for the breeding lust of her and her body.

"As you wish... Though I don't think you'll match up to a stallion's output."

She said it pleasantly and Reymundo was not in it for competition, nodding as he positioned the vixen, panting heavily after her orgasm, on all fours beside Javs and Rhia. They may not have all exchanged names, but the moment there was for them all to share as Rhia's cock pressed against Javs' folds, the wolf-hyena yipping, pressing down, the strain as she took that half-flared cock tip into her sex enormous. It felt like being split apart but came with such an instant rush of orgasm that she found she didn't care one bit anymore, howling out her pleasure as Rhia guided her down.

"Easy does it," she nickered. "You'll be sore your first time with me..."

That left the door open for more to come to pass between them, but Javs couldn't think straight with that cock bearing into her, as much as she tried to let her hips sink. Her legs trembled and it was Rhia that had to hold her up, the stallion far more practised in the art of using her huge dick than Javs was. Why, Rhia even had time to enjoy the sight of the vixen on all fours. Her coat was such a rich red that it nearly matched her own, the glossy glow of her fur boasting her health.

"She'd make a fine breeder..."

She had not realised that she'd said that out loud until Roscoe's eyes desperately met hers, which meant that she was treated to the up close and personal sight of the vixen's lips parting, her eyes widening as she finally got the length of wolf cock she'd wanted. She cried out as bliss overcame her, trembling on the edge of orgasm, Javs challenging her for vocal precedence. In her defence, it was rather difficult to be at all quiet when her G-spot was being teased so demandingly by that thick breeding length of stud cock.

Reymundo growled and thrust, relishing in the control, his paw curled around Roscoe's shoulder as if to draw her back onto his cock with every thrust. It was a dominant gesture, a claiming gesture, though after he'd filled her pussy with his cream he would no longer have any hold over her. They were there for fun, a romp in the sunshine, that was all, though the wombs of the ladies would swell after taking them bare for months to come.

That was not the problem of those that did the breeder, the wolf's tongue lolling out as his hips slapped against Roscoe's buttocks, easily hilting inside her, though that would be another case entirely once his knot swelled. That was something for him to concern himself with, his tanned skin glowing in the sunshine, but his red prick had a suitable pussy to bury itself in. If he had been more of a wolf and less of a human, though he was a blend of both, he would have made a joke about a dog burying a bone. It was better when it was him making that kind of joke.

Yet the wolf-man growled like the wolf he really was inside, snarling and showing his teeth in slavering joy as he rammed into her. Roscoe's cries encouraged him on, showing him exactly what she liked, what she wanted from him, howling out his name, the name that he'd shared with her. Her pussy rippled around him, but he knew that she did not have intricate control over that part of her body, not in any way, as much as so many said that they could milk a cock without even letting the guy move.

No, he preferred to thrust, to let his true feral nature show, his teeth sharper, eyes wilder, everything about him embodying the rough and the raw, the fierceness of the untamed. And it was Roscoe that benefitted even as Javs' whimpers filled her ears, the lewd slop and slurp of Javs' pussy closing and squelching around that massive length demanding attention. She licked her lips, hungry for a show but glad too that she had a cock more suited to her size to take. She wasn't sure that she could have handled a stud stick like the stallion's cock!

"There now, filly, ride me..."

Rhia smirked and laid back, keeping a paw on Javs' hips to guide her, though she found her pace, her legs quivering but not threatening to drop her anymore. She heaved for breath on top of the stallion, beautiful in the sunshine, determined to take Rhia, as much as her pussy strained and screamed for relief.

Yet the only relief that would be hers to take would be orgasm and it swept through her once again, Rhia forced to grab her, steadying her, guiding her up and down on her length. As her legs buckled, Javs may as well have been little more than a living condom, even if she was an exceptionally happy one. Whimpering and grunting, she tried to rock her hips, but it was Rhia who had to grunt and snort, ears twitching, need rising as her balls wobbled with the shift of Javs' weight.

If she was going to take her, she'd really have to mount her and show her what a breeding stallion could do.

Roscoe gasped and pleased with Reymundo to fuck her harder, the words fumbling from her lips even as Rhia stood, muscles contracting, bulging against her hide as she demonstrated her power.

"Ah... Yes... Fuck... Harder..." Her tongue hung out as if she couldn't snake it back into her maw, reclaiming it. "Yes... Breed me!"

She snapped the last two words in a bark that may not have been befitting of a vixen of her stature, who should have been more refined than she was currently acting. And yet it was a day to throw all of that to the behind, to forget what "should have been" and to simply be. When her belly swelled with new life, that would be for her and no one else and would never be something that anyone could take through her.

Thrust!

Her flesh reverberated faintly with the tenor of his strokes, muscles clenching, bracing. Fine grains of sand sifted between her fingers and she hungrily licked her lips, orgasm tightening its lure inside her. Javs was in the air, legs wrapped around Rhia's waist, though it was more gravity and, of course, the stallion that controlled the depth of that cock inside her. Rhia snorted and held her up in the air easily, fucking her for all to see, Javs' folds practically sucking on her cock as she plunged in harder and faster, not even breaking a sweat. To Rhia, it was just another day on the ranch to her, yet one that she would leave a very personal mark of hers with a stranger. That was, of course, if Javs did not come to seek her out later...

That had been known to happen. But she was more interested in the succulent folds of the hyena-wolf's pussy as it rippled around her, her massive meat throbbing, pulsing, wanting it all. With a heady grunt, she thrust up, spearing Javs' pussy full over and over again, buttocks jiggling with the movement of her flesh as she was forced to take more, inch after inch sliding in.

Of course, Javs could not take it all without a little assistance that was to come from herself, but that was by no means required for the art of breeding pleasure. All she knew was orgasm after orgasm, her head falling back, paws, somehow, clinging to the studly horse before her, the hermaphrodite who would sire her offspring.

Soon, in the months to come, they would be born. And Javs would forever remember her breeding liaison on the nude beach, how everything that had made her who she was had finally come to such sweet fruition. Roscoe's moans joined her in carnal breeding bliss, winding together into a sweet symphony that the breeding studs of the moment would forever remember.

Thrust!

Throb!

Splurt!

Reymundo couldn't hold back, the wolf-man's tongue hanging out as he drove into her, letting out a more wolf-like howl than ever as his cum barrelled from his balls down the length of his meaty member. The thick wolf cock swelled at the base, locking them together at the point of orgasm, Roscoe dipping her nose submissively to accept his seed, though her tail could not push any higher. For it was there out in the sunshine of the beach with the waves sweeping in a little closer than before that she was destined to be bred, her hot and fertile pussy weakly milking him of his seed.

Javs arched against the horse, pleasure overwhelming her, but Rhia's stallion snort told her the dam was breaking. Without any warning, those foal-makers of hers let loose, hot, thick ropes of equine cum ploughing into Javs' pussy as if they were trying to get as deep as possible into her. Never had she taken such a forceful orgasm into her pussy, much less bareback, and the only other time had been when Rhia had come into her throat and maw, letting her cough and gag on her virility.

She had something, however, something that she had secretly held close, not revealing to the stallion. Javs chuckled, her eyes aglow with lust, but there was more to that shine as she called on her shape shifting abilities. Under her, Rhia snorted, but it was Javs who claimed the moment, sinking deeper and deeper down on the equine's cock, taking it more and more as she softened and manipulated her body around Rhia's hot length. Before long, the entire hot length of trembling horse dick disappeared into her pussy, every inch pleased and sated.

"Oh..."

For the horse was not the only one who could manage big dicks in one way or another, Javs' eyes lighting up as she used her abilities to pleasure herself and Rhia at the same time, her heart pounding, exulting in her abilities. To be so full, her folds strained tight around Rhia's cock, the medial ring teasing up deeper still inside her as she was hefted in the air like a trophy. The breeding stud squealed and tried to kick, but could not lift a hoof while carrying Javs, leaving her in control in the moment to take every drop of cum that she wanted from Rhia and her heaving, throbbing nuts. For it was her right and her will, getting what she wanted, something that benefitted them all, thick cream spurting up inside her as her rippling, shifting pussy milked Rhia's dick for all it was worth.

Such pleasure, such stimulation, such virility... It all came together in the perfect doses as their hot, sweaty bodies rose and fell in lust, driven by breeding need. There could have been no more perfect public location or the spectacle either and there would be many offspring made and eggs laid from one such day at the beach, the sight of them four spurring on more than had been bargained for.

But that was quite alright. They all had their own lives to lead and what could be had if not for satisfying a little breeding need?

Rhia's cum swelled out Javs' womb, lightly inflated, though not so much than it was a pleasant bulge, the rest spilling back down the length of her cock, spurting out of Javs' pussy where the pressure was too great. Roscoe, on the other hand, was forced to take every drop with that knot locking them together, an obvious bulge right at the entrance to her pussy, Reymundo leaning over her, nuzzling at the back of her neck and hair as he panted, lustfully inhaling her scent.

"Mmmm..."

Soft words, soft moans, coming down from a high. Rhia sat back on her towel with Javs in her lap, nearly a foot of her cock still left outside Javs' pussy. In a way, the stallion hoped that she could come back to find her on the ranch, if only so that she could show her how to take every inch.

In the aftermath of climax, simmering down, the warmth of it enclosed them, more potent than the summer sun. It was not a warmth that would leave them tanned, but one that would see them sprawled out and giggling, revelling in the illicit, public nature of what they had done. Whether it was the normal state of affairs for them or something else entirely, they would bear the consequences of that day, the breeding ladies cradling their stomachs protectively as if they could already see them swelling.

All in good time, all with good company. Breeding on the beach would always serve the spoils to those that were set to reap the rewards.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Making Her His Breeder Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.in Erotic Couplings
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
Botanical Breeding Boutique An alien plant gives Jen life’s most special gift.in NonHuman
More Stories