Breeding Party with My Sugar Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Sugar baby fetish party that ends up being all about me.
2.4k words
4.49
17.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my freshman year in college, I was living my life to the fullest, exploring my sexuality and loving my new social life. I did, however, find that money started to become an issue in keeping up my expensive lifestyle.

I heard about other girls getting sugar daddies so I thought I would give it a try. I went online to a couple different websites, posted a few pictures and a bio and said that I was looking for a sugar daddy to help support me through college. I spoke with a few and eventually came across Todd, who seemed like he would give me the most money for the smallest amount of time that I would have to dedicate to him.

Todd asked for us to text every now and then, call sometimes, and once in a while he said he wanted to fly me out to places to go on dates with him and his friends. I thought that was not too much to ask for, especially for the allowance he was giving me each month.

After about eight months, everything was going well with Todd. We would text and call every now and then. I would sometimes send him naked pictures if he asked me to, and he flew me out to California once to go on an expensive dinner date with him and his friends for his birthday. That was the one time that I actually let him fuck me, on his birthday. Other than that, it was just a non-sexual relationship.

One day, he asked to fly me out to California again, but this time, it was a bit different. He told me it was for a dinner party, but not a typical dinner party. It was one where everyone would bring their sugar babies and we would all take part in some cosplay, which he didn't specify what at first. He said that he would explain it more once I get there.

I knew that it was going to be something interesting when he offered me $15,000 to come out there for this event. I was really intrigued by the thought of this mysterious cosplay party.

I sat down in my first-class seat and after a few free glasses of wine, I was there. I grabbed my bags and walked out to his car, which was waiting in the arrivals line.

"Good to see you again," Todd said, "how was the flight?"

"Oh, it was great as always," I said, giving him a hug.

We talked for a little bit in the short car ride to his gorgeous California home. I asked about the party, but he said that he would tell me once we get to the house.

After about 15 more minutes of agonizing waiting, we pulled into his driveway and he took me up to my room, where he pulled out a box. Inside the box contained a butt plug tail, a headband with floppy dog ears, a collar and leash, and some body paint.

"Ok, so the cosplay party tonight will involve all of my friends with sugar babies. Given how sexually active you are, I thought you would enjoy this experience," Todd said, "we are all gathering at my friend's house with our sugar babies and having a 'puppy party' as they call it."

"I'm oddly interested in this," I said, thinking about the possibilities, "tell me more."

"So, once we get there, they asked for all the puppies to go into the bathroom to change into their costume and put on the body paint. They want us all there at 7pm and for you all to be ready by 7:30pm," Todd said, "the costume will consist of the tail, the ears, the collar and leash, and any body paint that you would like to apply."

At first, I was really taken aback by the prospect of acting like a dog all night, but the more he talked about it, the more I got turned on.

"What else should I be expecting?" I asked, trying to mask my excitement.

"Well, there will be 12 sugar baby 'puppies' total, including you, 8 boys and 4 girls," Todd explained, "as the adults mingle, we will let you all play around inside and in the back yard if you would like. Just be careful because we all know how much young males like to hump."

"Well, alright," I said, "let's do it."

I went upstairs to shower and change into a tight black dress. Something that can easily come off. After about 2 hours, we left for the party.

Once we got there, I went right into the bathroom, where 3 other girls were already getting into character. They were all around my age and all were attractive. Some girls looked like they were just getting there, while others were already applying the finishing touches on each other's body paint. I didn't see the boys, who were getting ready in the bedroom.

I slipped out of my dress, getting completely naked with all of the rest. I broke out the body paint and asked one of the other girls to help put mine on if I helped with hers.

"What's your name?" the girl asked.

"Kat," I replied, "what's yours?"

"Sara," she said, "you are absolutely gorgeous, Kat. And I love your nipple piercings!"

"Thank you," I replied, "you have an amazing body too! Hey, have you been to one of these before?"

"Never," Sara said, "this is a new, exciting experience for me."

"Yeah I'm really interested to see what this is all about," I said.

After we both finished painting each other's faces with a cute little puppy face, we started making fur-like designs on each other's body. She started with me, drawing big black spots on my body. One on my side, one on my shoulder, one on my left butt cheek, and one on my right thigh.

I got around behind her and draw a dark brown line from the back of her neck, down her back, and finishing off between her butt cheeks.

"That felt good," Sara said, laughing.

I drew little lines coming from the back line, wrapping around her side all the way down, from her shoulders to her butt.

Once we were all painted up, we grabbed our collars and ears, putting them both on, and grabbed our tails, applying a little lube on the tip of the butt plug before slipping them inside.

Sara and I walked out together to see a mixture of 10 other sugar baby "puppies" mingling around on all fours in the living room. Each owner held the leash attached to their puppy. The boys had a sugar momma, and the girls had their sugar daddies.

Sara and I placed the leash on each other, put our own leash in our mouth, and crawled on all fours over to the living room, presenting our leash to our owner.

I was sitting on the floor in front of Todd, pretending to me a puppy and observing the other puppies walking around, sniffing each other and feeling out the situation. I decided to crawl over to the middle of the floor, stretching the leash out.

I was just hanging out on all fours, when I felt something come up underneath my tail, which was hanging down, about half down my thighs. I turned around to see a boy pretending to sniff my crotch under my tail. I pulled away to see who he was and saw the painted up boy, completely naked, with a butt plug tail, come in to lick my ass cheek.

My first reaction was to pull away again, but then I thought about what a real dog would do, so I stayed where I was, letting him sniff and lick at my bare ass.

After about 20 more minutes of our owners drinking and talking, they all decided to take our leashes off. This let us roam around the living room a little bit more. I crawled over to Sara, who was totally bought into the game, letting two different boys lick her ass at the same time.

I saw two other puppies, a boy and a girl, start wrestling around. The sight of their naked bodies tangled up in dog-like play turned me on big time.

I saw two boys sitting next to each other, across the room, so I decided to have a little fun on my own with them. I crawled over to them, looking at them dead in the eyes. Once I was standing in front of them, I rolled over into my back, letting my arms come up to my shoulders and fold down like a dog's would, and pulled my legs up at a 90 degree angle and let them flop open some, giving everyone a perfect view of my perfect boobs and pussy.

The two boys didn't know what to do at first, seeing a naked girl sprawled out on the floor in front of them. One of them leaned over and started licking my pierced nipple, while the other one walked around and started licking the inside of my thigh, working his way down toward my pussy.

Right before he started licking my pussy, I could hear some laughter erupt from the owners as they watched me put on a sexy show for them. One of the men leaned over, scratching my naked belly like he would a dog.

"Look at how cute she is," the man said, "she just loves getting licked, doesn't she?"

The boy who was licking my nipple rotated around so that his dick was right above my head. I naturally leaned up and started licking his dick and balls, watching them slap around with each lick. At that moment, I felt the boy between my legs dive right into my pussy, giving me big, long, wet licks from my asshole, all the way up past my clit. He did this over and over as I became more and more horny with each lick.

I flipped over, assuming a doggy style position on all fours, ready to receive any thing. The boy who was licking my nipples came around in front of me and assuming the same position I was just in, pretending like he was a dog laying on his back, except he did it with his balls right in front of me. His dick and balls flopped up onto his stomach, in the perfect licking position.

I started licking his crotch, starting from the underside of his balls and finishing at the tip of his dick. Eventually I got an idea. I'm going to play tug of war with him. I sucked in both of his balls into my mouth and started pulling them, like how a dog would pull on a rope.

I could see him squirming around, trying to break free, but I had his balls tightly in my mouth, pulling harder and harder. I was getting really into it, with no plans to let go until I felt a slap on my bare ass. I turned around and it was Todd, telling me to let his balls go. I looked up at him and dropped them. The boy flipped over, letting his balls hang and I swear they drooped twice the length they had before.

A couple seconds later, I felt a wet lick on my pussy. When I turned around, I saw one of the boys jump up to mount me. He subtly moved my tail out of the way and slipped his dick in me and started humping the shit out of me.

This is just what I wanted. He kept humping more and more until finally I felt his dick swell up inside and release his massive load. Once he pulled out, I felt the cum leaking out of me and running down the inside of my thighs.

I thought about wiping it clean, but the thought of walking around with cum on my legs was hot to me. I walked back over to the side that Sara was on. Once I got over to her and she say the cum running down my legs, she immediately came over and started lapping it up off the inside of my thighs.

This turned me on big time. I immediately rolled over on my back and let Sara get a better angle to slurp up all of the cum that was just released into me. Sara immediately went between my legs and started lapping at my pussy. Two boys came over and started licking my tits, one on each nipple, giving them long licks, right across my exposed nipples. Two more joined in, going right for my feet, navigating their tongues around each of my toes and then licking my foot from heal to toe before starting it over again. One last boy came over and started licking my stomach, right on my waist line.

I was so infatuated with having 6 different people all licking me at once that I forgot that there were other people in the room. I looked around to see the owners all staring at us, not saying a word, soaking up every second of it.

Sara's tongue felt so good on my pussy as she slurped up as much cum as she was her own saliva. I looked up again to see Todd and a woman flirting with each other, as the woman pointed at me and one of the boys.

Todd got up, shooed everyone off of my now soaking wet naked body, and attached the leash to my collar. The woman did the same with one of the boys. Todd lead the way with me, leading us all into an empty bed room.

The woman closed the door behind us and they each sat on the edge of the bed and looked as us, who were crawling around on all fours on the floor.

"Come on baby," the woman said, "do what you do best and mate with the pretty girl."

The woman ushered the boy to the back of me, where she grabbed his dick and guided it into my soaking wet pussy. The boy immediately started fucking me from behind fast and hard. This felt so good after getting that tease just moments before on the floor of the living room.

Both Todd and the woman started touching themselves to the sight of us fucking. I felt his dick grow bigger and bigger before releasing his load into me, again pulling out and letting his cum run down my tanned thighs.

The boy crawled back to his owner, his dick still semi-hard and still dripping cum.

"Why don't we have them all breed her?" Todd said, "She clearly loves being the boys' little slut."

With that, all four of us walked back into the living room, where the idea was proposed to the room.

Part 2 to follow