Breeding Pen Seduction

Story Info
The breeding pens offer many delights...
5.1k words
4.43
43.5k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"I thought you two would already be bound..."

The studly dragon rumbled, eyes intent, a four-legged creature that towered over the anthros that had been brought forward for his pleasure. Well, from their perspective, they had come to The Breeding Pens once again to see their bellies swell with new life, but everyone saw things different. All Volt Stream knew was that his hard prick was already out and throbbing, a ridged, blue length that perfectly complemented his striking, dark blue scales that rippled through so many shades that, truly, they had been known some occasions to trick the eye.

He was a beast of a dragon and Volt knew it too, pausing for a moment in the centre of the luxurious bedroom, though the floor space was left clearer for him to do what he needed. With a feral like him conducting the breeding, a bed was not needed but the carpet was soft on his clawed feet, yellow claws digging lightly into the pile of the carpet, wings tucked down against his back with the yellow membranes offering an eye-catching slice of colour. Every inch of him oozed power as he strutted, though at least one of the ladies that wanted to be bred would prove to be a challenge on that particular night and breeding session.

Aolani stood tall and proud, an otter anthro with rounded ears like those of a marten and a thick tail, her fur patterned in shades of brown with a creamy underbelly that stretched up and around her large, heavy breasts. They were difficult for anyone to ignore and Aolani proudly made sure that they were on show, sweeping her black and white hair back defiantly behind her shoulder, hip cocked out.

"Well, dragon," she murmured, looking him over appraisingly. "Are you the one that is stud enough to take us?"

Volt raised an eye-ridge at the challenge, though he was too proud to clap back at her, not while her mouse-friend was there, already bound. That only Cornflower, a demure little mouse who, even then, was trying to close her legs while she lay on her back on the breeding stand, was bound was particularly telling of them. Cornflower, however, merely whimpered and wriggled in place, her ankles fastened to either side of the padded stand so that her pussy was exposed in a fold of pink, already gleam with a droplet of arousal. Her skinless tail flicked back and forth, though it was not enough to cover her pussy from show, fur lightly shaded in a very light grey that had hints of brown in it, in the right lighting.

"I am dragon enough for both of you," he rumbled, stepping up to Cornflower, the more submissive of the two, clearly. "But I do not have to take ones that stand up to me... If you did not wish to be bred..." He cast his mind back to the assignment, whose name had been on it. "Aolani, is it? If you don't want this, why are you here?"

Aolani shivered, the otter catching herself before it developed into a full-on shudder. Her body teased him, showing off all that she had to offer and yet she held back, chin tipped up deviously, challenging him. She didn't just want to be bred -- oh, that would have been too easy. Anyone could fuck her and that would be that, but she wanted a male, a stud, that could take her and claim her, a stud that was big enough too, of course, to deal with the throbbing prick that lay between her legs.

Aolani wasn't bigger than him, but she acted like she was, purring and licking her lips, showing off the pink of her maw while Cornflower squirmed and tucked her nose down softly and submissively beside her. The bulge at the base of his cock too did not concern her as she spread her legs a little, letting him get a good look at that cock, even though the dragon did not seem put out in the slightest.

"Aolani," Cornflower whispered, a blush tingling through her cheeks. "Lie down... Come on... Oh... Oh, I'm so wet..."

But her friend was not interested in playing to the whims of the mouse, knowing that Cornflower would get what she needed soon enough. With a smirk and a wink, Aolani patted Cornflower's backside as if to invite the dragon up.

"Come on, this is what you want, isn't it?" She said, her friend tugging at her wrist and ankle restraints weakly, although there was nowhere for her to go. "I'll watch. Maybe if you're stud enough for me, I'll let you take me too."

She stepped back, allowing Volt space, the drake only barely suppressing a roll of his eyes. Yet there was a twinkle behind them, some part of him adoring the challenge too, as strange as it was to encounter at a facility such as The Breeding Pens. There was not too much there, after all, that very often came up as a surprise.

"As you wish..."

He flicked his tail playfully, tickling it up under Aolani's muzzle, the otter clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth and looking haughtily away. Yet what she did was none of his concern until she was broken down and drooling with need, turning his attention indeed to the little mouse that seemed so keen on his cock, judging from how she wriggled and squirmed so delightfully. Her buttocks dimpled as her muscles engaged, testing her bonds and finding them, as always, holding her fast.

Cornflower's breath came shortly in her chest, throat raked raw, as the dragon nuzzled her backside.

"Little mouse... I think you are going to enjoy this most of all."

Volt admired the tremble and flinch of her body, so very sensitive, as he trailed a claw down her back. She was only lightly bound but skilfully so, restricting her for breeding, though it would have, perhaps, been better if she had been one on her knees ready for him while the challenging otter, Aolani, was tied up. It may have been more fitting but Volt Stream had no concern at all about being able to draw her into his grasp, his wiles and studly prowess leading him on into the best breeding sessions of his life.

The mouse may have expected more foreplay from the dragon but what was the need when her pussy was so hot and wet for him already? Cornflower gasped and shuddered, her tail flipping out of the way for him, his cock teasing her folds, breaking down any last boundaries that may have been present. They were not needed there, after all, not as he moved over her, easily standing on all four legs without putting a single bit of his weight on her, so great was the size difference between them. Her head swirled pleasurably, toes curling, and then he was pushing into her and there was no more room for any kind of rational thought with lust rising, throbbing forth like the beat of a virgin heart, taken for the very first time.

The dragon hissed, rolling his hips.

"So tight..."

He took her slowly, easing in, though her cunny swallowed up every inch of his length that he fed her as if she was hungry for more. He didn't know that it had been a while since Cornflower had had anything more than a toy within her cunny but that didn't matter to either of them as long as her body accepted his meat. Bracing his hind legs, the dragon tested her limits, finding a little extra space still as he came up against her innermost barrier, rocking his hips and testing lightly, just to see.

There was only so deep that he could do, her soft folds stretching massively around his thick length, though Cornflower could only moan, clenching her paws into fists and relaxing them, over and over again. Her back tried to arch but her bonds only allowed her so much movement, languishing in the moment, her pussy strained so very wide and far that she felt quite as if on the point of where her limits lay. She would not be forced beyond them that day, however, as much as squirmed and wriggled, the drake thrusting, hissing and rumbling his appreciation of her.

"Yes..." He growled. "A nice, tight pussy... How do I feel inside you? Tell me, mouse..."

Cornflower whimpered but even the staunchly steadfast Aolani's ears pricked up at that. She didn't want to speak up, though there was a moan trapped in her throat, jaw tight and eyes alight. With her thighs pressed together, she tried to conceal her need, defences crumbling, but there was something already about the sounds coming from Cornflower's lips that quite already had her weak at the knees.

Aolani licked her lips. Maybe there was more to the dragon than she had thought... But that was why she held back to see what he was all about first of all.

Her eyes fixed on the cock sliding into her friend's pussy, breeding her, as her lips moved, whimpering and forcing out words through the cacophony of lust.

"Oh... It's so thick... I can't... I couldn't take more than you!"

Volt purred, nuzzling the back of her head, curling his head down and around close to the space between his forelegs to do so.

"Very good, Cornflower... More. Give me more."

He thrust a little harder, drawing a squeak from her lips. Cornflower twitched, tail flicked up. She could only try, could only do, submissive twinges entrapping her mind, taking her away from her life, her artistic pleasure. No, with a cock rammed up into her pussy, all she wanted was more, that ecstasy coursing through, to feel him pouring his hot load into her as she had had from so many other males so many times before. And then there would be the treat of seeing her stomach swell in the months to come with the fertility of her body ripe and ready, the miracle of new life all that made her heart overflow with love.

The dragon thrust savagely, making her squeak, words harder and harder to force forth. The watching Aolani bit her lip, cock throbbing and twitching.

"I want it..." Cornflower whispered, head hanging to cast her hair over her face. "All of it, your seed inside me... You make me so wet, I want to feel you fill meee!"

She couldn't hold back her orgasm as the drake hit a particularly sensitive patch of nerves inside her, finding her G-spot -- and any more than that was too much for Cornflower, climaxing with a toe-curling squeal. Pulses of ecstasy flowed through her as she soaked the dragon's cock with her juices, not for the first time that night, though there was someone else whose cream was flowing too in the room.

Volt did not need to hold back as he bred the little mouse with all the vigour he had in his body, Cornflower squirming on his dick, but he didn't fail to notice Aolani creeping closer, in the sinuous slink of an otter, either. Her shaft led the way, though that didn't bother him, the scent of her sweeping through the air as if an unseen paw was forming of it, slinking into his nostrils, forcing him to taste the flavour of her even in that way. There was no doubt in his mind that her juices were already running thick and fast and he spread his wings powerfully, growling deep in the back of his throat as he, ever so slightly cockily, put on a show for her. Not that he needed to, of course, for he was already the best breeding stud at the facility, though it would be more fun to have her whimper for him than to take her in the supposed pinned breeding that she must have been angling for.

Some femfurs, truly, were a mystery.

Aolani nipped at the inside of her cheek, heart pounding, her thick tail swaying lightly back and forth, tipping off her balance a little. No one was paying attention to her, however, at least to what she could see of the others, her juices squelching out over the folds of her pussy, dampening her inner thighs as she stood there. It was obvious, so obvious, yet even the carnal act of watching made her want to be in on the action too, need rising, the tingle and throb of it pulsing through delectably, like a treat that she never usually got to savour, with every beat of her heart.

"More... Oh..."

Cornflower was hardly eloquent as she was bred but Volt had to come to his high soon too, snarling and showing his teeth, though that only made Cornflower tremble all the more for him. Oh, she wanted it rougher, a little cruder and crying out for him after her first orgasm, the large drake finding it no trouble at all to fuck her into another one, the hard ram of his cock hitting all the right spots in her slippery cunny.

"Mmmph..." He groaned, twisting his head back and forth, scales prickling with tension. "Get ready..."

He thought that she was one that could have used a warning and he was right in that instance, the mouse taking a deep breath, bracing herself for the onslaught. But the real witness to the seductive debauchery of it was Aolani, gasping out loud as the dragon roared, letting loose rope after thick rope of his seed deep into the mouse's pussy. Cornflower moaned and twisted but she wasn't going anywhere, not even as the otter broke down a little further, a paw creeping between her thighs just to feel how wet she was.

I want that too...

Maybe that was too much or maybe her proud persona was crumbling before her time: it would have taken a far stronger fur than Aolani to care. She was who she was and she whimpered out loud, as much as she still held back, wanting the dragon to make her, though that was not something either that she was going to vocalise to him. No... As he grunted and groaned, spending his load into the mouse's fertile pussy, he would have to make her, to work it out for himself.

She couldn't wait to see just how he was going to do that.

Volt groaned, a rumbling sound that curled up from the back of his throat as if it had been waiting to be unleashed as he speared Cornflower full of his cock. Spent, the mouse hung limply, having had who knew how many orgasms, her need unparalleled. Yet the stud drake's cock remained hard as he withdrew, dripping, from her pussy, only to twist around to her head, stepping over both Cornflower and the breeding stand as if they were that small to him. His thick hind legs framed her muzzle as she lifted her head, blinking away tiredness, only to find herself presented with the throbbing length of his meat.

Cornflower whimpered but could only obediently stick her tongue out, lapping up his cock as he presented it to her. It was far too large to fit inside her muzzle even though she tried so very desperately and cutely to get the head inside, straining her mouth open as wide as it could possibly go. Ultimately, however, it was an exercise in futility as she whimpered around him, rocking her hips, a stream of cum flowing from her, lips spread into a messy cream-pie.

As his cock was cleaned by the submissive mouth, Volt purred, head tilted, eyeing up Aolani as he laid down his own challenge. She stood tall but there was a little round to her shoulders that had not been there before, a hint that something was breaking, but her paw between her thighs was, of course, what gave the game away completely and utterly. Her fingers slopped noisily into her pussy and the otter did not even stop as he stared her down, daring her to come to him, to challenge him as she had already done.

She was unmoving, yet not statuesque in her stillness, paw working furiously, tail flicking her. Her back was away from him, so he was not treated to the sight of her folds straining around her digits as she forced another into the sloppy mess of her pussy, but he could imagine. Volt hid a smirk, grinding his wet cock over the mouse's face, smearing his cum there, wiping it off on her so that she was sweetly enveloped in his musky aroma. He'd have Aolani soon enough too.

"If you want this now," Volt rumbled, tail flicking back and forth teasingly. "You'll have to kiss it first. Do you want it, Aolani? Are you ready to take my cock and be bred? I can smell your need..."

That much was true as Aolani quivered, trying to keep her head high as much as it wanted to dip. Her knees buckled, however, and she sealed her fate in that moment, mind and body in conflict, as much as her mind wanted to come down to the realm of sweet submission, blissful sub-space, also. It was sometimes not something she had to actively leap into but be led there naturally, panting softly as the dragon left Cornflower with a nuzzle of her head, whispering sweet words to her that had the mouse moaning all over again. Where Aolani was, she had a perfect view of the two of them, the dragon completely dwarfing her as he towered, Aolani shrinking when she should have been rising for the treat and meat of his cock.

"Go on then..." Volt rumbled, teasing power coursing through him, tempting her into the sordidness of submission, beat by beat. "Give it a kiss. And a lick. And more too... Or else I will not breed you today. You can find someone else and I'll have my pick of females. The choice, there, is yours."

There was only one thing that Aolani could do and it came in a breathy moan, not thinking, floating in her own reality as her lips brushed his cock. The dragon hunkered down a little to bring his cock to a level on which she could reach, though their sizes would match up just fine when it came to breeding. Her tongue swirled around the head, feeling out the glands, and she closed her eyes, relaxing into it a little more, the warmth of the dragon above her looming darkly.

Maybe she should have just given in from the start to what she had come there to do. But maybe too Aolani had been teasing herself as much as the dragon, languishing in the knowledge that she would leave there impregnated anyway, regardless of the way that she wanted to play it. Why not have some extra fun along the way? It was her way and, truly, she could go for it, lean into his cock, murmur and rub her face against it...

The dragon groaned as she gave in to her baser desires, hide trembling. Yes, it was all as he wanted, all that he craved, licking his chops and growling softly, though the femfur had already come into what he wanted her to do. Her tongue played across his cock as Cornflower's need rose all over again and any softness that had come to his shaft was swiftly swept away by Aolani's skilled tongue. What the submissive Cornflower lacked in skill was what Aolani made up for in the wickedness of it, toying with the bumps and ridges on his cock. It was as if she was trying to drive him to such a fever-pitch of need that he would be forced to fuck her, though that was the name of the game, after all, at The Breeding Pens.

"You can take more than that..."

Her mouth was a little bigger than Cornflower's and she strained to take it, moaning around his flesh as he drove in. The head eased in but that was all that she was going to be able to take, grunting and groaning, her paws coming up, trembling, to run down his strong hind legs. The drake was so much larger than her, so much more powerful than her, that a part of Aolani wondered why she had really put up that resistance, to begin with, wanting it all even as he teased her with a light thrust and rocking of his hips.

"Get up against the wall, my sweet slut."

It was a word sent forth in play but Volt did not expect it to make Aolani's legs quiver as it did. Even Cornflower looked a little taken aback as Aolani staggered to the wall, bracing her paws flat against it and flipping her tail up for him, exposing the sodden mess of her pussy. She appeared quite as if another had already spent a load inside her, so slick were her juices, painting her folds and darkening the fur of her inner thighs, need unparalleled. With her buttocks thrust back as they were, even Cornflower wanted her, pulling all over again at her bondage as if she could involve herself in that way.

Still, she was pleasurably forced to watch as the dragon's body moved over Aolani's dwarfing her, making her look smaller and far more helpless than she naturally was. She was a strong, powerful lady, her cock making her stand taller even when she was not using it, but the dragon made her something else, breaking her down into such a sweet semblance of submission that she didn't want to come back from it at the end of the day and a session. She rocked back like the sensuous slut she truly was, wanting only to be bred, his cock slithering slickly over her rump, teasing under her tail.

12