Breeding Pen Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her anal ring clenched. No, not there... Not that time. She wanted something more, something deeper, something where the dragon's seed could be put to good use. Deeper and deeper, she sank into submission, the drake leaning against the wall above her head as he braced himself on his clawed hind feet. Volt didn't need any assistance to line up in such a position, tipping over her and bending his legs to get his cock into the right place, but she was braced well enough for him for his first thrust, spearing in.

"Ohhh!"

She climaxed on the spot, her cries echoing around the room, Cornflower twisting and wriggling, trying to get closer. Alas, the breeding stand was bolted into the floor and, even though she had regained her energy, she couldn't go anywhere, despite the only thing that she wanted being to be closer to the action than ever before.

The mouse whimpered, unheard by either Volt or Aolani. Aolani's head swam, floating, drifting, yet it was the dragon's rampant prick that kept her rooted in reality, sensation after pulse of sweet, sweet sensation washing over her, through her, claiming her. There was nothing else for her, in that moment and for a good time after too, than his dick, how it powered into her, straining and stretching her open, bit by bit. He was not gentle with her, not one bit, and neither did the otter wanted him to be gentle, palms pressed hard against the wall as she begged him to fuck her, to take her harder, to show her where she belonged, what her place truly was.

It was like her but not like her but Aolani could not find it in herself to care as the stud fucked her with all of his strength, muscles contracting, powering on. The meat of his rod speared deep, right up to her innermost barrier, and, still, he pushed on, trying to strain a little deeper, even as the pushing sensation within the pit of her stomach churned and rocked. She needed it, craved it, mewling for it as she twisted her head back and forth, striving to find anything, anything at all, in the deepest, darkest pits of her soul that could help her bear through the colossal stretch.

It was thick but she needed it, crying out his name, hardly able to recognise the cock-slut she had become, broken down into mind-numbing, ecstasy-bringing ecstasy. Orgasm crashed through her but it was the dragon that kept her in place, his forepaw tucked around her stomach, dragging her back onto his cock so that her cunt took every last inch he had to offer. Volt was not about to let any bit of his shaft go to waste, after all, grunting in the back of his throat as he beat his wings, buffeting Aolani with air as she relished and rolled in trembling delight.

"Yesss..." Volt hissed, tail flicking. "You were worth it..."

Aolani did not know what that meant, her brown fur softly dampening with sweat, though she could only nod, the mouse's eyes on her. Cornflower would not drag her eyes from Aolani and the dragon noticed immediately, licking his lips, rolling his hips, putting on the best show for the bound slut that he possibly could. The lewd, wet smack of his hips meeting Aolani's echoed through the room as he claimed her, growling deep in the back of his throat, though his need, still, was yet to be spent.

"You want something more, little mouse?"

Yes, yes, yes -- oh, yes! Cornflower nodded quickly, trying to convey the depth of her need to him, yet the dragon was already in motion, contorting as he reached under him with a foreleg and scooped Aolani in close to his stomach. As difficult as it was to walk on three legs, he managed it, keeping her impaled on his breeding spire, the throbbing meat that brought her so much pleasure and would bring her a swelling belly too in the months to come. Laying Aolani over the mouse so that Cornflower had a prime view of his cock sinking into her snatch, the dragon rumbled, showing off his skill, his studly prowess, how his thick cock brought the otter, trembling the whole while, to her knees.

All Aolani could do was cling to her friend, Cornflower, the mouse's soft, slim body hardly purchase enough for such a pounding, although it was all that she had. Crying out her pleasure over and over again, she wriggled and twisted, lust coursing through, a throbbing drive that, even then, had to be attested too. One orgasm would not be all that she had to claim on the dragon's dick as he powered in, pre-cum slopping out, mingling with her juices, though it was hardly as if she needed any more lubrication. Her cunt was already a sloppy, strained, gaping mess solely to take his meat, the ridges and knobbles sinking into her over and over with enough force to make her head spin, lights flashing behind her lowered eyelids.

Yes... Yes, she had it, so close, pussy tightening, rippling, though not even that was under her control anymore. All she knew was that she wanted the dragon to fill her, his creamy seed flowing forth, and her body had to get that through any means possible. She howled out her lust and pleasure as he rammed deep, crushing her lightly down against Cornflower, their combined cocktail of cream slopping out messily to streak the mouse's face, not that she minded in the slightest. She was right where she needed to be for the grand finale, the crème de la crème of it all.

Volt snarled, hammering deep, throwing the full weight of his studly body into his thrusts, trusting Aolani to brace adequately on top of Cornflower, the breeding stand that the mouse was on bolted into the floor. It helped a little, allowing him a sense of stability that was quite as true as it felt, wings flaring, need rising. It came in a heady rush, flowing forth, slamming into her with raw, wild abandon, need pounding through with the ropes of his seed claiming her in ecstasy.

Volt roared and snapped as he seeded her full, the femfur's tight pussy growing tighter still as he took her, long, deep strokes of his cock ensuring that every drop of cum that he had was milked from him. With Aolani more than ever, with anyone else, he wanted to see her leave his abode, his breeding room, fat and waddling, her stomach bloated out with such a big load that there was no possible way that she was not pregnant. Out and out, he forced his seed in, her womb forced to take it, and she could only whimper and howl, even her breath crushed from her in his driving weight, orgasm after orgasm crashing through.

Beneath her, Cornflower quivered as the dragon pulled out, a thick slop of cum pouring forth in a messy cream-pie, as if her pussy simply was not able to contain a single drop more than it already had. She felt that it was more than what had been dumped into her and squeaked, wriggling with all the faint sense of rebellion she had in her soul, twisting back and forth, her slender tail tickling the dragon's legs. Having drawn his attention, she met his challenge with a downward glance, eyes locked onto his still-hard cock, the need pulsing through him something that she, very much so, could satisfy, if only he treated her like a good breeding slut all over again.

"Ready to go again, little blue?"

The mouse shivered. His voice, how it wrapped around her, lifted her up, made her feel lighter than air. She had no substance at all even as his cum drooled from her, a thick slurp teasing over her clit, folds still spread for his pleasure. Aolani twitched on top of her, but her being there would not stop either Cornflower or the dragon taking their pleasure all over again in the sweet tango of dominance and submission.

Volt smirked, cock twitching, drooling with his lust for her. The only answer Cornflower had for him was a moan. Blearily, Aolani blinked, half lifting her muzzle.

One breeding, after all, would never be enough...

12