Breeding Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On day four Sasha awoke to a message on her EPA.

Message to: Sasha

According to your past ovulation patterns, your ovulation is most likely predicted to begin tomorrow, Thursday, afternoon. Therefore it is requested that you refrain from sex until tomorrow night. For best results it is suggested that your intercourse follow the pattern below:

Thursday night before you sleep.

Friday evening or night.

Saturday evening or night.

Sunday evening or night.

Please note that on all these occasions Troy must ejaculate as far into your vagina as possible and you should lie on your back with your buttocks raised for an hour after each session to provide the best opportunity for his sperm to pass through your cervix and fertilize your egg.

Before you leave the resort you will be required to have a pregnancy test to establish that you are, in fact pregnant or to rebook in the unlikely event that you have failed to become pregnant. Your pregnancy test will take place during the last week of your scheduled visit.

Good luck and enjoy yourself as you seek to become pregnant.

Sasha showed the screen to Troy.

"Looks like we have work to do," he said.

He checked his own EPA and found a similar message suggesting the same times for sexual relations.

"Of course it doesn't mean that we can't have sex outside these times, it just means that if we do I won't cum to enable my sperm to mature as much as possible," said Troy. "In fact, it is probably beneficial to have sex in that way as that will stimulate my sperm production."

"Mmmm, that's good," replied Sasha cuddling into him, "I'd hate it if our sexual relations were interrupted by a mere machine and I'm getting used to a couple of times a day. Oh, darling, I love you so much. We're going to make a baby! Just think of it, a real live human being will grow inside me."

Sasha beamed at him, then frowned as a thought crossed her mind.

"But when will you get to see the baby?" she asked, distraught.

"I won't. I have never seen any of the twenty-something babies I have helped to create."

"That's despicable! Every father must have the opportunity to see and cuddle his baby. It's not just a mother thing, caring for a baby is a mother and father thing. And you'll be here, I'll be home and we'll never see each other again and you won't see the baby and I won't either after fifteen months. That's too horrible."

Sasha sat on the bed and burst into tears, sobbing as she manufactured the grief she would feel when she no longer had her lover and her baby. After a few moments, she stopped.

"When you were telling me about the world government you mentioned that it was benign. A benign government cares for the emotions of its people as well as their physical and intellectual well-being. I'm going to contact the government and I want for us to remain together and I want us to raise our children. I'll still have the child they want every two years, but I'll have them with you and we'll raise them together," she concluded defiantly.

"That's not how it works....," began Troy.

"Then that's how we'll make it work. If they want strong breeders then I am one and so are you and I'll use every bit of my strength to get the government to allow us to do this. Then we can be together always. Don't you want that?"

"Yes, I do, more than anything. I love you completely and deeply and don't have any idea how I will live without you. I know you feel the same about me. But it's just not done that way."

"Then it's time it was. Will you support me if I contact the government and ask for a special exemption?"

Troy thought about this. It could mean the end of a very enjoyable career as an impregnator if he was refused and the government thought he was too great a risk. But was life really worth living without Sasha? He didn't know. It could also mean that they would separate them immediately, so they would both lose the short time they still had together. He looked for a loophole.

"If we did do everything you wanted and we could stay together and we could raise our children, that would be wonderful. But I impregnate about 13 women a year. If we were together, would you be willing for other women to visit so that they could be impregnated?"

Sasha remained silent for several minutes, chewing this over. She wanted him. Did it matter if he was having sex with other women? One of the things that was almost bred out of people these days was jealousy, but still it raised its ugly head in her mind. Eventually she reached a conclusion.

"I love you dearly, more than life itself, and want to live with you for the rest of my life. If this means that I need to tolerate other breeders copulating with you to become pregnant, then so be it. I agree."

Troy let out a deep breath that he didn't even realise he was holding. He approached Sasha and gently placed his arms around her, cuddling her to his body.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I think that our application may just succeed and I will definitely support you in making and following through on the application. We need to do it as soon as possible."

Sasha held him, sobbing tears of joy against his chest.

"Thank you, darling, thank you so, so much. But if we do it now and they disagree, we will probably lose what time we have left together.

"That's a risk we'll have to take, I'm afraid. We have to start the process as soon as possible."

"Well, then," decided Sasha, "We need to contact Danielle as soon as possible. As they say, nothing venture, nothing win."

"Yes," agreed Troy, "And an even older saying; faint heart never won fair lady. I certainly hope that you're the fair lady that my non-faint heart will be winning."

They hugged and kissed again, then Sasha took the bull by the horns and pressed the button on her EPA to talk with Danielle.

"Danielle's office, Sarah speaking, how may I help you, Sasha?"

"Hi Sarah, Troy and I would like to speak with Danielle as soon as possible please."

"She's in her office now so I'll put you through. Can I tell her what it's about?"

"Not really, that will take quite a while," replied Sasha.

"Ooohh, a surprise; I love surprises. You'll have to hope Danielle does too. Hang on a second."

"Hello Sasha, Danielle here. How can I help you?"

Sasha spent several minutes explaining the situation and even going so far as proposing the solution that she and Troy had talked about. Danielle listened quietly throughout her explanation. When she had finished, Danielle replied.

"Well, this complicates matters. According to the operating procedures, I should be separating you both now and removing you both from the breeding program. That would mean that you, Sasha, would lose all the privileges of being a breeder and Troy would also lose all the benefits of being an impregnator. However, this would not be in the best interests of yourselves, obviously, and probably not of the program. Why don't you come down to my office and we can discuss this face to face; that will be so much easier than over the phone. "

She paused for a few seconds.

"I'm free at 2pm. Can you meet me here then please? The location is on your wall screen and EPA and I'm sure that Troy knows where it is anyway."

"Thank you so much," replied Sasha, "We'll look forward to seeing you at 2pm. Thank you."

After she broke the connection she threw her arms around Troy, cuddled into him, placed her head on his shoulder and burst into tears, sobbing tears of joy and relief. Troy held her tightly.

After a few minutes she pulled herself together and moved away slightly to look at him.

"Danielle didn't reject the idea out of hand. That's marvelous, wonderful, fantastic. We could be on a helijet on our way home by now but we're not, and we're still here and have an appointment to see the director!" she exclaimed jubilantly.

"Yes, that's wonderful, but remember that we've lots of bridges to cross yet. We're only at stage one, which is, I agree, fantastic."

Sasha came down to earth a little.

"Let's go for a walk. I need some sunshine and fresh sea air to clear my mind. And a swim. After all, it's possible this will be our last time if things don't go well this afternoon. Who knows, we may be arrested by a squad of secret police and deported, never to be seen, or see each other, again," she chuckled.

Troy laughed. "If there is anything I know about Danielle, she is straight up trustworthy and thinks outside the box. She'll have some scheme in place which we can fit into perfectly. We just have to also keep open minds and look for the opportunities."

They walked out of their room and down to the beach, walking on the hard sand exposed by the low tide. On the spur of the moment Sasha drew a big heart in the sand with her toe, with 'S loves T' in the centre. They continued their walk looking for all the world like two lovers walking on the beach, which is actually what they were.

They arrived back in the dining room at 12.30, hungry after their walk and fresh air. They ate a wholesome lunch, drank copiously of the freshly squeezed juice and spent a lot of time gazing into each other's eyes.

When they had nearly finished, Tracy and Steve came over to join them.

"How's it going?" asked Tracy, "Is it Ok to join you?"

"Yes, by all means, have a seat. It's going well, I think. Got notification of my impregnation schedule now that I'm approaching ovulation so it will be for real from now on for a few days. When's your time?"

"In a couple of days, I think," replied Tracy. "I do hope you get pregnant. It will be such an amazing experience being pregnant and having a baby, such a privilege that most women don't get."

"So how do you feel about leaving Steve and in two years' time, when the baby is fifteen months old, handing your baby over to someone else?" asked Sasha, unable to control her tongue.

"Well, both those will be hard to do but it's what we've been bred for and programmed for since we were about 12," she replied. "It's not as though we're the first to do this; it's been happening for a couple of centuries or so."

Sasha listened to this with total lack of comprehension. Why was she so different, she asked herself? Was she the only breeder to fall in love with her impregnator? Was she the first breeder to want to keep her baby? Was she really that different from others? She didn't know, but she now had food for thought that could make her doubt the success of this afternoon's meeting. She decided to say no more.

"Have you been on the beach today?" she asked Tracy.

"Went for a short walk after breakfast, then Steve and I had some fun in bed. It's amazing how these impregnators are able to prevent themselves cumming if they want to. Is Troy the same?"

"Yes, generally, although I did get him to cum once against his will."

"Ooohhh, really, you'll have to tell me how sometime."

"Ok, are we done?" asked Troy

"Yes, I'm finished," replied Sasha, thinking it better to leave as soon as possible in case she said the wrong thing to Tracy. She was certain that Danielle would expect them to keep the possibility of living together and raising their own children to themselves until it was officially announced, if ever.

"See you later," said Sasha as they left.

"Yeah, see ya. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," said Tracy.

"What? You mean you're not putting any limits on me?" laughed Sasha as she and Troy left the room.

At 1.55 Troy and Sasha arrived at Danielle's office to be greeted by Sarah, a ravishing brunette whose charms were fully exposed.

"Hi, Sarah," said Troy, "This is Sasha. We have an appointment with Danielle in a couple of minutes."

"Yes, that's correct. She's looking forward to your visit. That must have been some surprise you told her about; I haven't seen her this enthusiastic about anything for a long time."

Sasha and Troy took this to be an encouraging sign and sat in the chairs waiting for Danielle.

"At least I don't see any secret police or anyone like that," whispered Sasha in Troy's ear.

Troy laughed. "They're probably hiding out the back," was his whispered reply.

The door opened and Danielle came out to greet them, escorting them into her palatial office.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"A couple of juices would be good, thanks," replied Troy.

As Danielle poured them into tall crystal glasses she continued light conversation.

"So you two are getting along well together," she said, either as a statement or a question.

"Wonderfully well," agreed Sasha, seeing Troy nod in affirmation. "Troy is just the most wonderful partner a woman could ever have. I would be so sorry to have to leave him, ever."

"Yes, so I gathered from our conversation," Danielle replied drily. "Let's see what we can do to prevent that necessity, shall we?"

She handed them the glasses, taking one herself, and sat down in a chair alongside the apprehensive couple.

"I hate barriers which is why I am sitting here rather than behind my desk. Now, to business. Your call this morning was actually timed perfectly. Over the past few years there has been increasing unrest about the lack of attention paid to emotions in the world state. It has become apparent that the government has catered for the physical needs and the intellectual needs of the people but not to their emotional needs. They have noticed an increasing number of teenage children who have very negative attitudes and are prone to suicide, as though they are disconnected from society and reality. They have recently considered that this damage may be caused by their policies of allowing no further contact between breeders and impregnators after the breeder is pregnant, of not allowing impregnators to even see their children, much less participate in raising these children and in the policy of the mother having to hand the child over when it reaches 15 months, with no further contact permitted. This means that the children are ungrounded, effectively having no parents. We have unknowingly bred generations of orphans.

"The latest document is a discussion paper which came out yesterday. It makes very interesting reading."

Danielle pressed a couple of buttons on her computer and an official looking letter appeared on her wall screen.

"Have a read of that and let me know what you think."

The letter from the Minister of Population Control discussed the possibility of running a trial in which impregnators and breeders could live together as a family unit adjacent to a breeding resort and in which they would act as a family, the breeder retaining custody of their children and having assistance with the mundane household tasks associated with family life. This would allow the impregnator to participate in the raising of their children from this partnership and also to fully fulfill his duties as impregnator at the resort. The proposed assistance with household management would also allow the breeder to become pregnant every two years or even more often if she wished.

The letter outlined several potential difficulties including the selection of breeders and impregnators who would be willing and able to cohabit to create a stable family environment; the need for impregnators to impregnate more breeders than just his partner, there being insufficient funding for such waste of personnel; and the possibility of the breeder cohabiting with the impregnator becoming jealous if her partner copulated with other breeders.

Troy and Sasha found it interesting that these were the very same difficulties which they had discussed earlier in the day.

The other difficulty that they had not discussed was what to do with the children of breeders who had already been handed over to state appointed carers. It was not thought to be beneficial for those children to return to their birth mothers, so the possible solution would be to only make such a program open to breeders entering the breeding program for the first time.

Finally it was pointed out that while this may be possible in theory, in practice the biggest stumbling block may be that you cannot make a breeder and an impregnator fall in love; it is something that has to occur naturally and cannot be legislated for.

The last paragraph asked directors of breeding resorts to keep an eye open for any breeder/impregnator couples who may fit these criteria for the purposes of starting an official trial of this suggested program.

Once they had completed reading the letter Troy and Sasha looked at each other, then reached out and hugged each other. After a few moments they separated.

"So you can see why I invited you to my office for this meeting," said Danielle, smiling. "If you had even thought of making this suggestion last week you would both be on separate helijets off the island by now. So your timing is impeccable.

"Obviously there is much to talk about and discuss, lots of systems that need to be in place, lots of protocols that need to be considered, but if you are still willing to go ahead with a trial program such as you envisage, then I am willing to put the proposal to the Minister. Just a few questions first.

"Sasha, I assume that you have no emotional ties to Miami, where you have lived until now?"

"That's correct."

And Troy, I am assuming that you have no close emotional ties with anywhere as you've been here several years now. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"And one question which I must ask; are you both in love with each other, in love so much that you can't even envisage life after this without each other, a deep abiding love that nobody can destroy?"

"Yes." "Yes." They both replied, reaching out to hold each other's hand.

"Every now and then we have a couple like yourselves here, a couple who think they have fallen in love with each other, but in fact it never works out that way. Following through on these couples, it has been found in every case that they simply had an infatuation with each other for a short time. Once they were relocated separately, they carried on with life as before. However, I sense something different about you both, an emotional bond which is indescribable. I sense that even if we did split you up, you would not continue with life as you did before; you would try to find each other and if you did not, you would waste away and be unproductive for the reminder of your lives.

"Therefore, I am prepared to make a recommendation that you are the ideal couple to begin this trial and that it should start as soon as possible. Are you in agreement with this?"

Sasha and Troy looked at each other, broad smiles on their faces and deep love in their eyes, which were tearing from emotion.

"Oh yes," they said simultaneously, "Yes please."

"Right. So at this stage there's nothing more to do or say. I'll send the communication with my highest recommendation and will be in touch with you when I hear. As you may have noticed, there are several out buildings on the resort site. These are usually reserved for visitors but I'm sure that one of these can be set up as your accommodation temporarily. Once the baby is born, then we will obviously need to have a larger accommodation for you especially as there will be a live-in nanny to help with caring for the baby. And remember, Sasha, that your schedule calls for ten babies over twenty years so you will end up with ages ranging from twenty to two in your accommodation. That will be a very real and interesting family for you. Of course, as you will be living together, you may wish to have your babies more frequently, but that would be your choice."

"Thank you so, so much, Danielle," effused Sasha, "We'll look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thank you."

All three stood and Sasha, unable to restrain herself, gave Danielle a hug.

"Not strictly allowed," smiled Danielle, "But thank you. If this goes ahead as I expect it to then we'll undoubtedly become close friends."

123456...8