All Comments on 'Breeding Stock'

by HornyPup

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Made little sense.

In my mind, the most expensive Geisha in Japan would have only one patron, and be paid to keep it that way. They would not be whores that would desire to be rutted against. What you are describing is a breeding program that completely goes against making quality companions.

It would be more to produce sex slaves.

I would wonder if your average man going to Thailand would want if he were given the choice:

(1) A woman who is stretched out from being roughly pounded by an 11 inch prick.

(2) A woman with a tight vagina that has to continually tell the man to go slow because "you're sooo big!"

This is a hands down easy choice. The man's ego boost at being told he has an enormous cock would result in a more valuable asset.

I would have bought into the "owned" part if the guy was to become a sissy bull. That is, his subservience was sought after to breed a generation of more submisive women and sissies for the clientelle that would come to Thailand for sex. Again, he would be breeding stock for the next generation of sex slaves. He would have to be subservient, have a small penis, and would have some feminine tendencies, which could be inherited to produce offspring that was even more effeminate.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 13 years ago
WOW!!

Left me hot and dripping!! Any additional chapter for this one??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

nice loved ir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WONDERFUL

IF IT WERE ONLY POSSIBLE. LOVETO SEE HIM ACTION

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That's just sick

Sick perverted tale. Enough said.

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
That was just awesome hot story

Please keep going on this story it is so hot my cock is throbing wishing it was me. Can't wait for the next smoking hot chpter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Epically stupid

Like any man can cum that much, that fast. This was just epically stupid. When Sasha walked into his room the next day he thrust his hand into her throat killing her instantly. He then made his escape and turned the rest of them into the Police. Many women and men were rescued and many people went to jail or worse. The end to a giant pile of manure.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
WHY NO SEQUEL?!?

This story was all kinds of hot, and the femdom was exquisite. I'd love to read more stories that detail the main character actually breeding with females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!!!

I wish I could be bred. I love to be filled with cum and I love to read these kind of stories. If only I could find a man who wants to cum inside my tight wet pussy. I'd surely squirt all over his thick cock....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous