All Comments on 'Breeding the Babysitter'

by Awebb27

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I want to see a real life creampie..." what utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. I’d like to read a few follow up stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been great if Alice had gotten the same. A surprise creampie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So did she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

we want part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always loved pumping a younger pussy full of cum especially when they said they weren't on any protection

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

Mmmm to be bred by my neighbor! When my tits filled with milk he could nurse on them❤️♥️❤️♥️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I used to babysit for a couple who had two bratty boys. I hated it, but my mom made me because they were friends from church. I've always wondered if the wife ever found out that the dad was fuckng me when he'd take me home.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol5 months ago

Love it. Was totally waiting for the ‘ditzy’ girl to switch it up and get the other girl pregnant instead.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

My wife and I had our two children in our early 20s.... Yeah, how old-fashioned, and fast forward to their late teen years, and we were still relatively young, My oldest - a daughter- though very bright, hung out with sleazy high school sluts, and one always came on to me when the daughter wasn't right there. That girl was a sleazy sex kitten wannabe, and knew it, and what a temptation that was. But that's where one is supposed to be an adult, and I cared more about ensuring my bright one went to a good college and had maximum opportunities, both of which required a stable family. Beyond that, my wife knew it too, and we talked about it deeply. I told her truthfully that her relationship had given us two daughters and those battle-scars were her sacrifice to our bond. So I worshipped at that temple. So I share this fantasy as most married guys do, but ensure it stays in that fantasy realm. I would like to see a story which elaborates on a plot of fidelity like this. Talking about it with my wife certainly spiced up our sex life as we hit our mid-50s. Marriage is work but it doesn't mean it cannot be fun. Our reward is a well adjusted, professional daughter with a good marriage and an incredible grand-daughter. - Happily trapped in an all female household. So, enjoyed this story in that fantasy realm at 56.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous