Breeding The Bride

Story Info
Kate gets a bachelorette party surprise.
2.7k words
4.03
88.6k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

I noticed the baby bump on my stomach when the zipper of my wedding dress wouldn't close, I knew I could kiss my bright future goodbye.

I remember the words of my future father in law all too well, "Bachelor parties are supposed to be for men. The bride has her wedding."

I had shrugged it off but inside I was furious. The men could have their fun while the good girls waited at home? No way! We're in the twenty-first century and I was gonna have my bachelorette party, like it or not. Besides, I knew Simone well enough to know that she had had a whole party plan ready from the day Steve and I got engaged. Maybe even before than.

I knew Simone since middle school. She was the type of girl my parents had warned me NOT to hang out with. Luckily she hid it well. We always joked that we were the most unusual pair of friends. Simone, the party animal who had one boyfriend after another (and sometimes more than one at a time). And then there was me. Good little Kate, daddies sweet girl who'd made a purity pledge. Who would have thought I'd marry first? But there I was, only nineteen and about to marry in 4 months!

We had agreed to have our party early, for one, it was hard to find a date that worked for all the girls, and I was absolutely NOT going to show up tired or hungover to my wedding day. Simone had gathered all the girls and showed up in a limo at my parents villa. I wasn't going to live with Steve until after the wedding, as he was, much like my dad, traditional. My father was a preacher in a successful church. There he had met Steve, who he later introduced to me. Steve was a good man, that is, he met all of my father's criteria. He was religious, believed in purity until marriage, had a good paying job as a lawyer and... he was white.

Did I mention we live in the twenty-first century? Well, my dad doesn't.

"I'm no racist," he would say, "but if you come home with a black guy, don't bother coming home at all."

Then he would go on and on about it, saying, "It's just not right!" and "We're not supposed to mix." or "They should stay with their own."

I'd let him talk. Luckily Steve had pale skin, green eyes and light brown hair. He was not much taller than me. He had a short trimmed beard, glasses and always wore a button down shirt. Not the sexiest man alive, Simone would say he's a total nerd, but he was sweet and he would provide.

We had both agreed not to call or text each other for the day, so we wouldn't disturb each others bachelor party.

"Are you nervous?" Rachel asked when I entered the limo.

"Ofcourse not," I said, "I trust Steve fully."

"Oh no," she laughed, "I know you trust Steve, I was talking about Simon!"

The limo burst out into laughter and the ice was broken. We started the day with a cocktail workshop.

"I'm making mine virgin," squealed Simone, "in honor of Kate!" I saw her pour in a liberal amount of vodka anyway and soon after we were all too happy to have a limo with a driver.

"On to the next... activity..." Simon said, with a meaningful smirk.

Not much later we found ourselves in make-up chairs. Not quiet the "naughty" activity I expected from Simone, but pleasant none the less. I got heavier make-up than I would usually wear, with long dark lashes and a bold red lip. They had undone my ponytail so my blonde locks framed my face. I felt good about myself.

"On to clothes!" exclaimed Simone. The outfits picked out were really skimpy. Now everything became clear, we were doing a burlesque dancing workshop. We giggled among ourselves as we stumbled around on 9-inch heels. I wore a corset top that pushed up my D-cup breasts. It was black and red, with laces on the front and came down to my waist, leaving part of my stomach exposed. Under that I wore a tight red skirt that only just covered my ass. It had a zipper from the top of my hip, all the way down. Simone made all of us walk "on stilts" and I was no exception. I wore black lacquer stilettos and thigh high stockings. My outfit was accessorized with hoop earrings and a leather chocker. If Steve, or my dad, would ever see me like this they'd go mad. I'd never done any "sexy dancing" before, but I had done cheerleading in high school and it went surprisingly well.

We practiced a group dance and individual part. There was a lot of laughter but by the end I think we looked pretty good. We got a usb with a video of our performance, which I hid in the bottom of my purse. Just as I was about to get back to the dressing room, Simone stopped me.

"Hey party girl! You're not done yet!"

I raised an eyebrow, "I'm not?"

"No girl, it's time for your big finale!" she winked at our dance teacher, who opened the side door. A group of men walked in. I counted 14 of them... one for each lady.

"This is Darius," said Simon, she giggled and held a black man by the arm. He was two heads taller than me, with broad shoulders. His hair was cropped short and he wore a tight white shirt with a V-neck. I could see his muscles ripple under his shirt when he moved. He had the darkest eyes I'd ever seen and when he smiled a flash of white teeth brightened up his face.

"Now ladies, pick yourselves a maaaannn!" Simone slapped one of the guys on his ass, "each of us is gonna practice our lap dancing skills."

She winked at me, "This is your partner Kate. You can practice in the private room next to the stage."

Now she looked at Darius, "Treat her well. It's one of her last free moments, she'll be married in four months."

"I'm not sure I'm down to do this," I said, "and Steve wouldn't like this either.."

Simone would hear none of my excuses, "Steve's not here. It's your bachelorette party, you only have one of those. Live a little, this is your time to shine girl!"

"You're not a racist, are you Kate?" said Rachel jokingly.

"No... no of course not..." I stuttered, "I'm just nervous...I don't think I can do..."

"Don't worry 'bout it baby, you smoking." Darius said and he put his arm around my shoulder. I felt the pressure from 13 pairs of judging eyes from the girls, and then Rachel had to bring race into it, I felt like I had no choice.

"Alright then," I smiled nervously, "let's party!"

The girls cheered as Darius led me to the private dance room.

"It's just like playing a character," I told myself, trying to gain some confidence. We entered the privacy room and he closed the door before sitting down in the chair. "I'm waiting princess." he said. With slow long paces I walked around the chair, my heels clicking on the tile floor. I arched my back like I had learned, my ass barely covered by the red mini skirt. I put my hand on his shoulder and swung my leg around, standing tall over him. "Hmmm," he said, one corner of his mouth lifted. I put my hands on his knees and lowered myself. I looked up at him, he was staring straight down my top, eyeing my body unashamed. He licked his full lips as I slowly moved up and turned my back to him.

I lowered myself onto his lap and started grinding, feeling his hands run down my back and caressing my hips. He must have noticed I flinched, because he let go of me. I swung my leg around and now I sat on his lap facing him. I was close enough to smell his masculine sent, see the stubble on his face and read the lust in his eyes. I threw my head back, my blonde hair faling over my shoulders. If Steve could have seen this he would've been furious. He might have even called off the wedding. I held on to Darius, one arm around his neck, one on his shoulder and started moving my hips again. He grunted to let me know he approved. He put one of his hands back on my hip and started moving his own hips, pushing me down on his lap. Grinding against me I could feel my skirt riding up. I'd never been this close to a man's crotch before, not even my fiancés.

I could feel something hard as his bulge grazed my panties. I tensed up and tried to get up but he groped my ass with both hands and pushed me down.

"Not so fast lil' slut, you not done yet."

He picked me up and pressed me with my back against the wall, grinding passionately. I considered yelling, but the image of the girls judging eyes and the words "you're not a racist, are you?" were too fresh in my mind. He kissed my neck as his bucking hips went at it more aggressively. His strong fingers pressed into the flesh of my asscheeks and he snorted. I caught his gaze for a second, staring into the dept of his pitch-black eyes, I felt his hot breath on my cheek. He pressed his lips passionately onto mine in a hungry kiss. Using his bodyweight he pushed me firm against the wall, letting go of one hand to grab my boob.

His tongue forced itself into my mouth and he squeezed and massaged my right tit. With a soft bite on my lip he pulled back, giving me a chance to catch my breath while his quick fingers undid the laces on my corset. He lowered me down on the red carpet floor and got on top of me. His hungry mouth left markings in my neck I hoped I could cover up with make-up before Steve would see them. This wasn't right, I'd saved myself for marriage, no man had touched me and in a way I was even proud of that. Now my heart was racing, my skin tingeling under the unknown sensation of his animalistic touch. It wasn't the romantic and sensitive experience I'd imagined to have with my husband. This was pure lust.

The clicking metal rung in my ear, he unbuckled his pants. His hand sliding under my skirt and tugging on my panties. I got on to my elbows trying to slip from under him but he pushed my shoulder down and closed off my mouth with another intense kiss. He then moved south to suck on one of my nipples while massaging the other. A little squeal escaped my lips when he softly bit me. Meanwhile he had removed my panties and his busy fingers probed my slit until he found my clit and started moving in quick small circles. "Don't touch... no... stop..." I whispered, but he either didn't hear me or found me to be unconvincing.

Regardless of my protest, my body responded to his touch. My nipples hardened and my pussy got wetter, everywhere his hands touched me my skin got goosebumps.

He parted my legs to lay between them. While his thumb kept circling my clit, his fingers pressed at my moist opening. A thick finger slipped in and he grinned, "first time?" he asked. Before I could respond he'd put his hand on my throat and moved his hips in place. He spit on my pussy and I felt it run down my lips. From this angle I couldn't see his cock, but the hot mushroom head rubbed up and down my slit until he pressed in. His tip sunk between my lips and strained against my maidenhead. "No," I said, tensing up.

Darius tightened his grip around my neck and pushed in one slow but smooth motion through my hymen. I thought my pussy would break right before he pulled back. He pulled out almost completely before driving his cock back inside me, deeper this time. Tears welled up in my eyes. I noticed Darius tense arms and clenched jaw as he tried to hold back. The next stroke he slowly bottomed out inside me, squeezing my neck and breast, filling my pussy all the way. I had saved myself for nineteen years and now this huge cock filled me with a mixture of pain and satisfaction.

After pressing in for a few moments, he started moving his hips again. His back moving in the smooth waving motion of an experienced lover. Keeping one hand on my neck, his mouth turned its attention to my body, kissing and sucking my skin while continuously thrusting. A sensation that I've never felt before surged in my stomach. Each stroke inducing pleasure. I desperately wanted more. With Darius next motion I moaned, giving up my fight against the pleasure. He responded by groaning through his teeth and increasing speed. Sweat pearled on his pecks and he grabbed on to my shoulders, pulling himself deeper into me with each thrust.

It was clear he gave himself over to lust. My dark skinned lover eagerly hammered into me. I could read the same desire for more on his face. His heavy balls slapped my ass, moaning and grunting he quickened his pumping. I lifted my hips towards him with each stroke. Encouraged, Darius grabbed my knees and lifted them towards my shoulders. He plunged back deep inside. His cock digging deeper, hammering my sweet spot.

"Ah yes!" I moaned.

He responded by bucking his hips and groaning. Smacking my ass with a flat hand, leaving a glowing red print. My pussy pulsing in excitement. I arched my back and moaned, an intense orgasm washing over me.

"Good girl," he groaned, "I'm 'a nut soon." As to prove this he shoved his cock back in with a jerking motion.

While my orgasm faded a bit, alarm bells started going of in my head. My last period was two weeks before, I couldn't be more fertile than that. His rock hard cock twitched as he enjoyed his fuck.

"Don't cum inside," I said. This only made him pick up the pace even more.

"Pull out, Darius!" my voice shaking.

"Nah girl," he groaned, "this pussy too sweet."

His breath was heavy, he started moaning, "You a good ride girl!"

"Please don't!"

"Too late baby, I'm nutt'n"

His cock jerked and pulsed inside me as he shot a first spurt of cum deep in my pussy. Grinding his hips, moaning "Yes girl!" he pumped more of his fertile seed in my pink plum.

Darius collapsed on top of me while the last bits of his semen leaked inside me. He pulled out and got up, towering over me, "Damn girl, you the best slut I had in a while."

I couldn't answer him, hot cum dripped out of my used hole onto my ass. He then walked out the door leaving me behind.

I quickly cleaned up before I faced my girlfriends with a fake smile. "How was the lapdance?" asked Simone.

"It went okay..." I lied.

Our group continued our activities, all day I could feel the mess in my panties of cum mixed with my juices. I tried not to think about Steve. After nineteen years of saving my purity, I lost it four months before my wedding.

Nearly four months later I stood in the bridal shop for my final dress fitting.

"Oh don't worry about it!" said the seamstress looking at my baby bump, "lot's of brides gain some weight before the wedding. It's the nerves. We'll make sure your dress fit's perfect."

In five months I would give birth to the black baby of a stranger. How was I going to explain this to my family? In 4 days I was going to marry Steve, let's be honest, a total nerd. And all I could think about was that sweet big black cock.

***

Thanks for reading all the way to the end. This was my first interracial story.

I'm not sure yet but I might write a part two where Kate starts craving more interracial sex. Don't feel shy to leave a comment if you liked the story. Hope you enjoyed.

Robin Snow.

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers