All Comments on 'Breeding The Bride'

by Robin_snow

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Start with the child being born and the family shattered.

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 2 years ago

Well written. The sex parts were explicitly graphic, thankfully. Four month preggers? First time? Explaining that away is going to be your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More racist shit. This wasn't about interracial love, there was no love involved, it was rape pure and simple. Don't bother with a part two, this was bad enough. Do a little homework, black cocks are no bigger than anybody else.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Good start. Would like to see. Another chapter. I would say the sex was a little rushed. The tradition from taboo to her mining with pleasure should have been slower. Mere internal conflict. Maybe do that more in the next chapter if you write it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What makes you think being a single mom to a bi-racial baby, no job skills, no education and no prospects is erotic?

Why not start doing meth and turn tricks for rent money?

You see, I knew a girl like that. Smart, funny, gorgeous and a single mom to a bi racial child. All her girlfriends went to college, dated, enjoyed life but she was stuck in a crappy apartment, working a waitress job and fighting for child support from the baby daddy. And he fucked off the first chance he got.

She learned that black men are shitty fathers and shittier providers and that the good men don’t want someone who’s so stupid as to get knocked up by some one night stand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another rape fantasy crock of sh*t

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, write a sequel, turning Steve into a sissy cuckold for BBC....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. With practice will get even better.

This category is flooded with cheating-wife-IR stories, maybe you can get a different angle?

A second chapter could be good.

Maybe a relationship can evolve between Darius and Kate? Maybe he enjoyed himself so much that he wants to see her again and get to know her? Maybe Kate realize she doesn't want Steve. Some friction will result with her father...

And I am sure Darius will enjoy sharing her milky boobs once his son is born... 😉

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. I think you need to be careful not to mix up Simon and Simone; there were a number of these typos that were a bit distracting.

Other than that, I really loved the female perspective. I hope you continue this story. Please do not be discouraged by negative comments. They are rarely helpful because they are only expressing the other person's feelings about cuckold/cheating. Pay no attention to them. I think this story was great! Please DO write a part 2 (and more)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is your fantasy? To have a wife who craves black cock not your cock and you as the husband bringing up a black bastard? I really hooe this happens to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the same thing happened to my wife Nicole, she was 24 and got pregnant by her maid of honors brother after he drove her home from her bachelorette party. She told me about a week before our wedding, we were moving away after the wedding and I loved her so much we married anyway. About 6 months after the baby was born she told Tracy her maid of honor the baby was Reggies her brothers. At this point she couldn’t lie, Tracy was coming out to visit and of course would notice our baby was black.

When Tracy came to visit she brought Reggie with her to see his son. After a night of partying Nicole let Reggie have her again while I was passed out. We just found out she’s pregnant again.

I can only hope if we have a third baby it can be mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is a good start to a story, though I think it would have been better had she been seduced rather than pretty much raped. It was a very good intro and setting, and think it is worthy of a sequel.

As for the other commenters, don't pay attention to the anonymous complainers who all cry racism, particularly fools like Whackdoodle. Somehow they all seem to find themselves on an interracial sex story page and then complain about interracial sex (this is routine for Whackdoodle). I think they do it to make themselves feel better somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was great hope hubby gets to watch her get fuck while she pregnant!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT STORY!!!!!! What about an epilogue? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was raped in the next room from my "best friends" and I was too ashamed to scream. I love being raped...

Now let me online so I can piss and moan about how unfair rape is.

Suckfest

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I loved the story and would love to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you have a mixed kid and go to Europe, any stranger on the street there will be more similar to you genetically than your kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. If you write a sequel, hopefully you do not follow the same tire pattern of the husband having a small dick and gets turned on by some black guy banging his wife will sit in the corner and check off. It seems to be the way most of these stories go anymore it's kind of boring. There's a lot of potential there with her and Darius she can make him pay for getting her pregnant and have some fun abusing him

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 2 years ago

Excellent writing. I loved the emotional turmoil and eventual carnal surrender. Keep it up!

amanapamanapover 2 years ago

Nice writing hope there is more to it

BBCTHUGBBCTHUGover 2 years ago

loved it please add a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story hope you continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like while she was out with the girls that she should have gotten herself a "plan B" pill. Then she wouldn't be in this mess. Some people just don't think. While it may have started out as consensual, it quickly turned to rape. No matter how you put it, NO means NO. And she did say that multiple times. I would hope that Simone will help her with raising the baby since she was the one who set it ALL up. I hope she likes working at Walmart or Burger King for the next 20 years, because that's all she'll be able to do without any college education, and or without a baby sitter. You know damn well Darius won't watch the kid, as he'll be out doing other women to spread his seed as much as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had to check the top of the page, as I thought I was reading a Loving Wives story. Nothing like cuckolding the future husband with another guys kid. So much for her purity promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great part 2 simone was happy to turn her friend into black cock slut like her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most adult females know about 'Plan B' even at 19. Implausible story. Sorry.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I use to be a Dancer so I know how Men want to get with the Dancer. Darius sounds like a Hunk. There been Mens like him that when I danced for them they touched on me or they were going to be the Groom and wanted me to be there girl for the night. At Bachelor Parties and Other Mens B'day Parties things would always get kinda crazy and sexual. The more I did the more money I got Tipped so I tend to do some things when I Danced. Some times I could of done all 14 of the Mens that walked in on the Party that Simone set up. I know when I did One the Mens at the Place I Danced other Mens wanted a little somethin somethin. Most just wanted Oral Sex but there was some that would want to know how much to Fuck me. :-)

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Please oh please let there be more to this series. Suspension of disbelief. And plan B is fairly "new". Hasn't always been around. Very hot.

Bucky411Bucky411over 1 year ago

Sorry, merrySM, but Plan B has been available since 1999. That is hardly “new.” It would have been on the market for Kate’s entire life. Certainly her friend Simone would have been familiar with it. I don’t see Kate keeping her secret from Simone for the entire 4 months, or Simone, Steve, and Kate’s family missing the baby bump.

And Simone almost certainly knew what happened in the “private room.” Kind of a crappy friend to set Kate up to be raped. And the seamstress calling the weight gain “stress” is either being kind or is clueless.

Sequel Scenario 1: Kate goes after Darius for child support and Simone helps her raise the baby. Since her life is already ruined, she spirals out of control. Her family and Steve cut off contact.

Scenario 2: Kate could still get an abortion in some states at 16 weeks. If not, she has the baby and gives it up for adoption. Steve divorces her for not being honest, which he will discover the first time they have sex. Maybe she can keep contact with her family after the divorce and adoption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surely, even at 19 and a virgin, the fiance would know about Plan B. Dumber than a bag of hammers and the spouse to be hasn't figured it out yet? Lord spare that gene pool, for who would marry such an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was AWESOME!! I don’t know if the husband will forgive her or if they will keep that total stranger’s black baby or give it up for adoption, …can’t say.

However, I DO know that this hot slut will continue to crave massive black cocks wherever she goes. Maybe, they celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary with a vacation in the Bahamas?!

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Please a squeal!

Kate goes after Darius for child support and Simone helps her raise the baby

Please, first Simone also gets knocked up by Darius, then Kate gets kicked out by hubby and family and ends up being turned out onto the streets by Darious, where she charges extra (to blacks only) to fuck bareback and unprotected, until both her and Simone are black pregnant again.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Very hot story but not near enough of what lay ahead

nora91nora91over 1 year ago

Well written story

wjames11wjames1112 months ago

Started out good but I was turned off by the rape

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For the commenters who cheer: the outcome of this scenario would never be on doubt. Divorce or maybe even annulment. Besides the bride would have to be really, REALLY stupid not to do something like a chemical abortion. Waited four months? That said, for what it is, not a bad first attempt. A little more backstory would help. Reads too much like one of those tedious Karenkay stores.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! Hope to see future installments with the bride facing the consequences and turning into a black baby factory.

For all those complaining about her being stupid for not taking Plan B, didn't y'all catch the fact that she's the child of a fundie Christian pastor? And that she made a purity pledge? She would never even consider using Plan B because it would be contrary to her faith. She would see it as having an abortion. That's not stupid; it's piety. Now I don't agree with her belief, but it's certainly not stupid to avoid doing something contrary to one's personal beliefs.

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

I really liked it and hope you continue it. I love the interracial aspect of it.

TerellBBCTerellBBC3 months ago

I would love to see a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobin_snow@Robin_snow
ENG (NL onderaan) I'm Robin Snow, I write stories in English and Dutch. Don't be shy to comment on my stories, I'd love to read your response. I like to imagine myself in a submissive position and write about it. I'm turned on by non-consent stories (but obviously don't condo...