Breeding The Bride Pt. 03

Story Info
Learning to like being watched.
4.3k words
4.27
7.7k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding The Bride

Part 3 of 7

*************************************************

The most popular stories on Literotica involve incest. I've tried to write this kind of erotica in the past, but I've failed because I'm not usually aroused by the idea of having sex with blood relatives. After several attempts, I came up with an idea that seems to work.

Welcome to the planet Neo Sola, where humanity's descendants live in peace, luxury, and happiness. Crime, exploitation, and hereditary diseases have been conquered. This led to a gradual collapse of moral objections to incest.

Indeed, on Neo Sola, it is thought that a young person's loving relatives are best suited to help them lose their virginity, teach them about sex, and impregnate them when they become adults. After repeatedly failing to craft an incest story that felt genuinely erotic, I was surprised by how believable "Breeding The Bride" felt to me.

I have one concern. My observation is that the kind of readers drawn to incest fiction are very different from the kind drawn to science fiction. Are there readers who'll enjoy a fusion of these different genres? We shall see.

I classified this series as incest instead of sci-fi because I don't want some unsuspecting sci-fi fan to stumble across a story that they wouldn't knowingly read. Here in Part Three of the seven-part "Breeding The Bride," Uncle Jone teaches Deja to enjoy the gaze of strangers.

****************************************************

Uncle Jone took Deja out for dinner. He could have ordered room service, but he knew Deja would appreciate a chance to dress up and go to a fancy restaurant. Virginal women are expected to wear modest clothing, but adults wear bolder fashions. Deja was delighted to see the beautiful clothes Maria packed for this trip, which included a sexy gown unlike anything she'd ever worn.

It featured sheer black material that put her breasts on display. The ankle-length skirt featured a slit that ran to the waist, showing that Deja wasn't wearing panties. Marie styled Deja's hair in an edgy updo and applied more makeup than Deja wore in the past. She barely recognized herself in the mirror.

"You look amazing. Very slutty," Uncle Jone said.

"That's a very gracious thing to say. Thank you," Deja replied. "You look handsome, uncle."

The walk to the restaurant was a bit harrowing because Deja wore stilettos with higher heels than she'd ever used before. Deja was athletic and graceful - another result of her heritage of genetic enhancement - and with a little practice, she was soon striding gracefully on her uncle's arm. As a child she'd been sent to various "charm schools" that taught everything from table manners to the art of small talk, and one of her teachers gave instructions on how ladies are expected to walk in public. Deja kept her back straight, chin up, shoulders back, chest out, and imagined she was a model striding confidently down a runway.

She sensed that people were staring at her. Although it was true that all of the women of Neo Sola were unusually attractive because that's how they were engineered, it was equally true that Deja was a little more attractive because her face and body benefitted from some individual variations that were especially enticing.

"What should I order?" Deja asked. "Do you have any suggestions?"

"You can get anything you want," Uncle Jone said. "My only suggestion is that you don't eat too much. I've learned that it's best if you don't try to have sex with a full stomach. Light meals are best. Feel free to order any entree that appeals to you, but don't feel obligated to finish every bite."

"Does that mean we're going to have sex again?" she asked.

"Of course it does, Deja," he said, smiling. "We are going to have sex every day for the next week. We are going to have sex several times each day. We're going to have sex, more sex, and even more sex. I'll be ripping that gown from your slutty little body as soon as we get back to our room."

Deja looked at her uncle with love. "You called me a slut again," she said. "I love the way that sounds."             

"Get used to it," he said. "Men - and women - are going to call you a slut for the rest of your life. I've known you for years, Deja, and I'm confident that you're going to be one of the sluttiest sluts on Neo Sola. Never feel insecure about that. The hot woman I had sex with a few hours ago is destined for greatness in the slut department."

Uncle Jone advised her to have a cocktail. It was the first day she was allowed to have an adult beverage, so it was a perfect time to enjoy this new freedom. He suggested that she order an appetizer instead of a full meal. If she got hungry later, they could order room service.

Deja ordered a Centauri, which was her mother's favorite drink. It was a fruity concoction made with a mild liquor distilled from a local tuber grown nowhere else in the galaxy. Breeders created it specifically for the soils of Neo Sola. Most of the tubers were medium-sized and round, and that was the type eaten at home and in restaurants. But some were too large, too small, or too misshapen. These were ground into pulp and used to make a brand of almost tasteless alcohol that was especially popular with people like Deja's mother, who didn't like the taste of liquor.

It hit Deja harder than she expected. She drank the cocktail on an empty stomach, and she drank it too fast because she didn't know that alcohol should be sipped. She began giggling at every comment Uncle Jone made, even the ones that weren't overly funny. It was cute. He knew he had an entire week to take away every trace of Deja's innocence, and that he'd enjoy extracting every drop.

She was almost sober by the time they got back to their suite, when Maria suggested Deja accompany her to the bedroom so she could remove her gown and put on "something more comfortable." It turned out that Maria had selected some elegant lingerie that highlighted Deja's generous breasts, shapely legs, and perky bottom. She wore a lacy white bra with matching panties and a garter belt. The garters held up thigh-high white stockings. She wore white stiletto heels on her feet. A sheer white cape accented everything and concealed nothing.

She is breathtaking, Uncle Jone thought as he admired his niece in her revealing undergarments. By the time I'm through with you, Deja, you'll limp all the way home. She saw the lust in his eyes, and she felt pride. It was exciting to keep being reassured that a man as masculine and desirable as her uncle thought she was such a tasty morsel.

"Let's sit on the balcony for a while," he said. "I can't just take you back to the bedroom and ravish you. I want to let our dinner settle. We've got to drink our love potions, and it will take a while to take effect.

"Dressing in such a slutty outfit is just unfair, Deja. You're torturing me! What did I ever do to make you want to torment me like this?"

"Uncle, I love the things you say to me," Deja replied. "I can't imagine that most girls are lucky enough to give their virginities to someone as supportive as you. If it's alright, I'd like to drink our love potions now. I'd like for you to take me as soon as possible."

"Are you sure?" Uncle Jone asked. "You have no way of knowing what I'm going to do to you tonight. I guarantee it will be very different from what we did a few hours ago. You may not like it."

"If I'm with you, I'm sure I'll like it - whatever it is," Deja said.

"Very well," Uncle Jone said. "Sit next to me, and I'll have Robbie bring our potions."

They went outside to the patio, and he draped one arm over her shoulders as they sipped their drinks. One hand caressed the top of one breast. Deja was acutely aware of Uncle Jone's eyes as he gazed at every inch of her body.

They didn't talk much. He kissed her cheeks, shoulders, and neck, and ran his hands over everything north of her knees. Deja felt like a kitten getting a belly rub. The love potion enhanced their excitement as they enjoyed the sunshine, breeze, ocean view, and each other.

"It's going to take a few more minutes for the potion to finish taking effect," Uncle Jone said. "Why don't you dance for me? That was very stimulating the last time."

"Of course, uncle. Do you want me to use the pole?" Deja asked.

"Let's stay out here. You don't need a pole," he said. "Play any music you like, and dance for me out here. I'd like to see you naked in the sunlight."

That made Deja pause. She wasn't surprised that Uncle Jone would ask her to do a strip tease again. But they were in full view of anyone who happened to be sitting on their balconies.

"Uncle . . . everyone will be able to see me," she said.

"More people than this saw your Bridal Dance," he said.

"Those were relatives. These are strangers," she said.

"Strangers see you naked whenever you go swimming," he said. "This is no different."

". . . it feels different, uncle," she said.

He pulled her into a hug. "Of course it does. Yes, Deja, I'm asking you to do something you've never done before. It's not my idea. This is one more of the traditional ways you are expected to surrender your innocence. It must feel strange, but I'm sure you'll like it afterward. Don't overthink this, Deja. Put on some music. Dance for me. Focus on the fact that the people watching will think you are a sexy little slut. You'll be fine, I promise."

Deja was trembling, but she went to the middle of the patio and began swaying to a popular song she chose because it was especially easy to dance to. It had a sultry beat. As she moved, Deja realized that people on the surrounding balconies were beginning to watch. Knowing she was on display made her feel excitement and embarrassment. She'd appreciated the admiring glances she'd attracted in the restaurant, but now people were gazing with undisguised lust.

"Take off that cape," Uncle Jone said. She let the cape glide down her arms, leaving her in the white lace lingerie that covered very little.

"The bra now. Take off the bra," he said. Her heart began pounding as she reached behind her back, undid the clasp, and let the bra fall to the floor. She realized that she had a growing audience.

What she didn't know was that every woman (and most of the men) knew that Deja was participating in a ritual that all would-be brides were required to do. The voyeurs smiled to themselves as they thought about what would happen next. They knew Deja would be surprised, and they were anxious to watch her reaction.

"Take off your panties," Uncle Jone said. Maria had given Deja a lacy white thong that tied at the side like a string bikini. Maria selected that style of panties so they could be removed without taking off the garter belt or stockings. Deja felt chagrined when she realized that everyone could see the thick patch of silky golden hair covering her pubic mound. She'd never felt so naked before, not even when she performed for her relatives at her Bridal Dance.

"You look lovely, dear! A real slut!" one woman said loud enough for everyone to hear. A few people clapped. Deja was embarrassed, but she also felt proud. There was something about putting herself on display for a crowd of strangers that aroused Deja like never before. She felt her breasts begin to swell. She felt warm between her legs. Deja realized that the love potion must have enhanced her capacity to be aroused by exhibitionism.

Her emotions were a potent blend of chagrin, lust, and pride. I look like a slut. A real slut, she told herself. She wondered if Uncle Jone would have her remove the heels, stockings, and garter belt, or if he'd simply take her to bed as she was.

He did neither of those things. Instead, he picked up a seat cushion, put it on the floor in front of him, and then asked Deja to stop.

"Niece, I can't stand to watch you for another second," he said. "I don't think my cock has ever been harder. Come over here. Get down on your knees. I need you. Right now."

Deja sank to her knees, crouching between her uncle's legs. It gave her a close look at the bulge in his pants.

"Unzip me. Take out my cock," he said. Deja's heart pounded as she withdrew the erect organ.

Where is this going? she asked herself.

A more experienced woman would have known, but Deja had never heard of oral sex. This was the traditional way that women of Neo Sola were taught to be cocksuckers. Uncle Jone expected Deja would excel at the art.

Taking his cock in one hand, Uncle Jone put his other hand behind Deja's head and told her to open her mouth. He slipped the head between her lips, then told her to suck him.

"That's it. Just like that," he said, pushing his cock deeper and deeper between her lips. Deja realized that a crowd of strangers was watching her. It made her wonder what they thought. She wanted to leave a good impression, so she tried to display the kind of enthusiasm that she imagined a true slut would have.

Uncle Jone was being very gentle, but he held Deja's head so firmly that she couldn't resist as he slowly fucked her face. It wasn't long before his cock was plunging as far into her mouth as it would go. He wasn't forcing Deja to take his cock into her throat - that was something he'd teach her later - but he was happy to see that she had no trouble figuring out how to use her lips and tongue to enhance his pleasure.

"You are such a good girl. Such a good cocksucker," Uncle Jone said. It was the first time she'd heard that word. Deja liked being called a good cocksucker. She also began to like the feeling that she was putting on some kind of an erotic show, much like what she'd seen from the actress in "The Ski Weekend," the adult film Uncle Jone let her watch. She imagined that the people who were seeing her "perform" in person probably enjoyed the show more than any movie.

Uncle Jone had been advised to keep Deja's first blowjob short. It takes practice for women to learn to suck a cock without straining the muscles in their jaws, so he made no effort to prolong the act. He felt a climax approaching, so he told Deja what she had to do.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," he said. "When that happens, start to suck a little harder. Suck the cum right out of my balls and swallow it. That's what sluts do, Deja. You're becoming a real slut, so you need to do a good job sucking my cum down your throat."

There was a lot to swallow. Uncle Jone came and came and came, but Deja managed to take it all. When his cum filled her mouth, Deja climaxed. She'd already learned that she'd automatically cum whenever a man filled her pussy; it was nice to find out it would happen when a man filled her mouth. The orgasm was a mild one, but it lasted for a long time, and helped reinforce the idea that Deja was becoming a hot, desirable slut.

She felt very proud as her uncle's cock went limp and slipped wetly from between her lips.

"Was that alright, uncle?" she asked.

"It was better than alright, Deja," he said. "That was a first-class blowjob. If I didn't know better, I would think you've been sucking cocks for years. I'm very proud to be the first man to be sucked off by the amazingly slutty Deja Admund!"

She heard applause from the nearby balconies. "That was wonderful, child!" one woman said. "Just wonderful! Look what you did to my husband!" Deja saw that the woman was stroking her husband's hard cock. The woman got down on her knees and began giving him a blowjob just like the one Deja gave to Uncle Jone.

I made him hard! she said to herself. I made a complete stranger hard! It helped her feel secure in the knowledge that she was becoming a hot, desirable slut.

Deja crouched on the cushion, recovering from her orgasm, when she realized that she needed more. She'd loved everything about what had just happened. She enjoyed the way Uncle Jone's cock felt in her mouth. The way it tasted. The slippery way his cum slid down her throat. The gentle climax when he filled her warm, wet mouth.

But it wasn't enough. Her pussy was throbbing. It hadn't gotten any attention, and it wanted some.

Uncle Jone knew all that, and he knew that his culture's tradition called for him to satisfy Deja's needs in a new way. He guided her to a reclining chair and pushed her down on her back. "Spread your legs for me," he said. Deja was glad to hear those words. She thought he planned to fuck her, which seemed like the next logical thing for them to do in front of an audience.

But that's not what custom required. Uncle Jone began kissing the sensitive flesh of Deja's inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy. She'd never known that men went down on women, and she didn't understand what he was doing until she felt his tongue lick her wet slit.

It was shocking - but in a good way. He licked, sucked, and nibbled at her wet pussy, making Deja increasingly excited. She realized that she'd climax quickly if Uncle Jone continued.

That was his plan. He knew that she'd had several orgasms that day, and he didn't want to exhaust her. He sucked her clit between his lips and licked as he worked a finger inside her passage. Soon he was rubbing her G-spot and listening to her moan as her climax began.

She was tired by the time it was over. It had been a long day. She assumed that Uncle Jone would take her inside, where she could relax. Instead, he climbed on top of her body and put his cock at her entrance. He'd gotten hard again while he ate her pussy, and now he was ready to give her one final climax.

"Oh . . . uncle . . . you feel so good . . ." Deja said as she felt his cock slide inside her. She experienced none of the pain that happened the last time, when he ripped through her maidenhead. Uncle Jone moved slowly. Gently. Lovingly. She wrapped her arms around his back and felt thankful to have an uncle with such stamina and potency. It helped reassure her that she'd have a baby in her belly before the night was over.

He climaxed, filling her with cum once again. It was a small load this time because he'd just climaxed from the blowjob, but it was more than enough to force her to have one last orgasm. This one was stronger than what she experienced when he came in her mouth and when he ate her pussy.

Over time, Deja would learn that vaginal orgasms were usually stronger for the women of Neo Sola. That was how their bodies were engineered.

Uncle Jone backed away from Deja, leaving her sprawled on the lounge chair as she tried to catch her breath. She heard scattered applause and shouts of encouragement from the people who witnessed everything. When she opened her eyes, she saw that two people were watching from the balcony directly above hers. One of their robots held a camera that recorded the entire encounter.

"Can we have a copy of that video, please?" Uncle Jone asked.

"Of course, sir," the robot replied. "I'll send it to your robot. What is his name?"

"Robbie," Uncle Jone said.

"Yes. I've made contact. He has the video now. I hope you enjoy it," the robot said.

They recorded me! Deja realized. She'd already accepted the idea that a group of strangers watched as she danced naked, gave a blowjob, climaxed from oral sex, then climaxed again after Uncle Jone came inside her pussy. The notion that people she'd never met created a video of the whole encounter was a lot to accept.

The love potion was intended to help Deja learn to enjoy her latent tendencies for exhibitionism. It helped, but the experience was so unexpected that it made her uncomfortable. Would the recording be posted online? Would a lot of people see it? Would other members of her family watch? Deja didn't know what she thought about it all.

12