Breeding The Bride Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's watch the sunset," Uncle Jone said. He guided Deja to a chair that gave her a good view of the sun as it dropped lower and lower, finally setting in the ocean. Two of the planet's small moons got brighter. Some orbital factories glittered in the fading sunlight. The clouds were red and orange. It was a memorable view capping off a memorable evening.

"Things have changed a lot for you today," he said. "I loved every second of it. I hope this helps you feel more secure about being a slut."

"It does, uncle," Deja said. "You made me feel so good. You taught me so much. I had no idea that men and women do the things we did today."

Uncle Jone nodded but said nothing. Just wait until the week is over, he thought to himself. You're going to do more things you know nothing about. A lot more.

The stars came out and they saw the band of the Milky Way stretch across the sky. The resort was far from the bright lights of the city, so the stars were much brighter. Uncle Jone noticed that Deja was beginning to yawn, so he suggested they go to bed. "This time we'll go to sleep," he said. "You've had enough sex for one day."

They climbed between the sheets, and Deja looked up at her reflection in the ceiling. She realized she was looking at a woman who'd changed a lot in a short time. "I've got an idea," Uncle Jone said. "Why don't we watch that video of us having sex on the patio? Maybe it will make both of us have sexy dreams."

The video started with Deja performing the erotic dance that made Uncle Jone hard enough to need a blowjob. It was obvious that a robot recorded the video. Videos made by humans were often of very low quality because most humans didn't have the artistic abilities required to frame their subjects properly. Humans didn't usually understand the importance of the direction of the lighting, and their hands are so unsteady that the image shakes. Robots, however, were all programmed with the skills of professional photographers, and they all held cameras perfectly stable.

Deja watched as the video showed her removing each item of clothing. It felt like she was watching another woman perform the sexy dance. She heard the voice of Uncle Jone as he told her to kneel before him and suck his cock. The microphone captured the sound of her moaning as he flooded her mouth with his cum, triggering her climax.

She was entranced by the sight of Uncle Jone eating her pussy and making her cum again. Watching him put his hard cock inside her pussy was almost unbearably exciting. Deja realized it was making her wet - again! By the time it was over, Deja felt that watching the video was just like watching "The Ski Weekend," the sexy movie Uncle Jone showed her after he took her virginity and filled her fertile womb with his seed.

I look as good as that actress, Deja thought to herself. The amateur video wasn't as polished and professional, but Deja thought her "performance" was just as slutty.

"I have a busy day planned for tomorrow," Uncle Jone said when the recording ended. Watching herself having sex aroused Deja, who reached for her uncle's cock and was disappointed to discover it wasn't hard. He chuckled. "Don't worry. You're going to get more sex in the morning. A lot more," he said.

Deja cuddled up next to her uncle, closed her eyes, and was soon asleep. She dreamed she was having sex, and that Uncle Jone was filling her aroused pussy with more cum. Her dreaming mind hoped his baby was in her belly.

She dreamed of sex on and off for most of the night. A lot had changed for Deja, and it had changed in a very short time. She knew that a lot more was about to change, but she had no way of knowing what would happen. All she knew was that she trusted her Uncle Jone to make it good for her.

**************************************

The week is just beginning for Deja, who has a lot to learn about sex. In Part Four of "Breeding The Bride," Uncle Jone shows her more things she never imagined.

12