All Comments on 'Breeding the Help Ch. 01'

by Depravio

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

only problem will be the silly ignorance of him. A men who underestimate the intellect of an young, intelligent woman which provides more for an family and upcomming than this dumb boy. Let him realize what it need to support your family and let this young couple realize their love and luck.

In reality i see the parents fire her with an 10grand note and the boy keeps beeing the little dumb rich boy he is.

prithvik1947prithvik19477 months ago

Fantastic narrative. I myself have 8 bastards from 3 different maids back in India.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lots of little Filipina's want to be pregnant by big American and must help them get their wish as you got to make em earn it baby so sometimes you find sisters too as the poorer they are the more they want it but make sure she is 18 as no sense in catching a charge and if you do Never give right name as too cheap to have you disappear if daddy or uncle get upset.

notconcernednotconcerned16 days ago

Good read and very descriptive. It was a nice slow build up to the maid's eventual submission. I liked how sex hungry both characters were and how the boy used his superiority over the dumb maid. I did find it a bit audacious for a 18 year old boy to want to breed and knock up his first girl as if there were no consequences. So I'd be interested in how it plays out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDepravio@Depravio
Prolific writer. Not my day job. Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help encourage me to write more stories and do so more frequently. Become a member, or just stop by to leave me a tip. https://www.patreon.com/depravio Enjoy: -Early access to new stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES