Breeding the Help Ch. 02

Story Info
How I dealt with the consequences of impregnating our maid.
22.8k words
4.79
68.9k
152

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Depravio
Depravio
765 Followers

This story is based on real events in my life. All characters are 18 or older. This is the long-awaited continuation of Breeding the Help.

*****

How I dealt with the consequences of impregnating my family's young Filipino maid.

Bangkok, Thailand December 1996

'Anytime I need to see your face, I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place where your crystal mind
And magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola...'

Darren Hayes' face played across the fuzzy black and white screen of the tiny TV in the cramped, windowless maid's room. It was close to midnight. Our big expat villa house was mostly asleep in the middle of the restless concrete jungle that was Sukhumvit. Savage Garden was hypnotic as I lay back naked on the thin, bruised mattress, pale skin beaded in sweat. The quietly whirring fan in the corner did little to alleviate the sweltering heat or aerate the musky, lingering smell of cum -- mine and Maria's, our family's live-in Filipina housekeeper. Over the past 3 months, our secret, salaciously fruitful courtship had changed my teenage life in ways I still didn't fully understand. I was in a constant rut with her, riding on a nonstop sexual high powered by raging adolescent hormones and a voracious male appetite.

Nestled between my legs, the caramel-skinned slip of Maria's nude, 23 year-old body was perspiring against me, long jet black hair framing her pretty Asian features. Brown, expressive almond-shaped eyes stared up with gently simmering lust and love. The pout of her dark, full lips hovered near the crown of my fat cockhead with an impish smile. Her hot breath was achingly close on my skin. Maria gripped my large, hard dick at its base with the graceful digits of her hand, stroking it playfully. She enjoyed toying with the smooth, circumcised surface and admiring its impressive length. I'd measured myself at a girthy 8.5 inches but it was probably closer to 9 when I was around her.

I felt the warmth and supple softness of one of Maria's brown, milk engorged breasts resting on my leg. The dainty gold crucifix dangling from her svelte throat made what we were doing in the darkened room feel somehow even dirtier. My gaze moved downward. In the low light, I could make out the vagueness of Maria's small, rounded belly, swollen with our illicit offspring. It was larger now, growing and protruding so sexily from the litheness of her tight, tanned body.

I did that. My big fucking white dick did that. I felt a primal, obsessive pride at the inevitable product of our breeding, my domination of Maria's Asian womb. I didn't allow the terrifying thought of being a teen father enter my mind; it was still all about the sex. Seeing our nubile family maid's pregnant belly rising and falling gently with her breath made me even harder as she gently jacked me off. I let out a groan through my teeth as I pulsed between her fingers.

Like I'd learned in school, I'd colonized her body and conquered her just as my American ancestors had done to the Philippines a hundred years ago. I'd made her into my broodmare, and now I wanted to enjoy the spoils.

Maria noticed my wanton eyes on her little gravid bump with a bite of her bottom lip, teeth bright against her darker skin in the gloom. Her free hand slid over her thigh to rest on her abdomen, caressing the swell and popped navel in a way that she knew drove me wild. Maria's ring finger sparkled with the cheap Mall 8 diamond I'd bought her with my allowance. Like, technically, it was an engagement ring. When I'd first given it to her, it was just to keep her from running away after learning she was pregnant. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, promising I would marry her someday. Just that it felt good saying that and I wanted to keep fucking her brains out. But now...I just wanted to be with her.

Was that love? I don't know. Maybe. Saying I loved her now felt less like lip service to get her wet and pliable for me and more natural.

Real.

I definitely had feelings for Maria now, like, beyond her just being my obedient sex toy. Maybe she was the hired help, the Filipina housekeeper who was having sex with her employers' 18 year-old son, but she belonged to me. She was special, like a gift, you know? Maria was my secret slutty pregnant wife who'd completely given herself to me. Pussy, breasts, mind, womb; heart, and soul. I was actually beginning to really, deeply care about her. And even though our forbidden relationship was always in danger of discovery and serious consequences, I didn't ever want it to end.

Oblivious to what I was thinking, Maria's lips parted before she leaned forward to brush them against the angry pink head of my straining cock. The kiss lingered, followed by a lascivious flick of her tongue that came away with a strand of sticky pre. She licked her lips lewdly before arching her hips to push her sweat-slickened pregnant belly out enticingly as her palm caressed it, inflaming my desire to no end.

"You baby in here, already growing beeg," Maria said in a husky whisper. Her thick Filipino accent and bad English turned me on even more, knowing I loved it when she talked dirty like this and inflamed my all sexual obsessions. My mare gave my cock a chiding squeeze. "Big diick, beeg tisoy baby you make in me...Ang libog ko para sa iyo..."

Maria suddenly engulfed my cockhead in the familiar warm wetness of her slutty Pinay mouth, head moving sinuously as she sucked me off. Her little breaths and grunts of delight intensified as her fingers trailed from her swollen belly down through the thickening thatch of pubic hair above her slick pregnant cunt. Needy fingers strummed with growing urgency over her clit and in and out of her insatiable gash. My eyes rolled back into my skull as I roughly caressed the side of my mare's head and gripped her silky, jet black hair. The cross at her throat clinked chaotically as she dutifully served my big American dick, suckling deep and eagerly to show her gratitude for all the pleasure it had given her and the offspring it had sired in her fertile Asian womb.

'Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but
Ooh, I'd die to find out
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but
Ooh, I would die to find out...'

Neither of us were watching Channel V anymore, but the grainy song provided a mesmerizing soundtrack as Maria moaned around me, struggling to take more of my length into her mouth while she fucked herself. I loved seeing her lips stretched around my long, thick white shaft. She gasped throatily for air, letting my cock spring free, more pre and saliva stringing down her pert chin.

"Haunh! Why you diick still too beeg for my mouth, ah?" Maria scolded me with playful exasperation as she stroked my untamed shaft, fingers wetting themselves on oozing precum. "So big this diick! Titi ng kabayo!" As if to make her point, she took my cock in both hands, her brown digits pumping up and down my aching length.

"Unnff...I dunno, just suck it anyway you slut," I grunted affectionately under her pleasurable ministrations. Maria gave my thigh a chiding smack in reply before she resumed jacking me off, fingers gliding up and over my entire length and sensitive crown. Our maid loved my young dick and knew exactly how to get me off. She was being sassy and relishing the control of taking me tantalizingly close to release.

"You're gonna make me cum," I warned, gently bucking my hips up at her from the growing ecstasy of her touch.

"Not yet! I wan suck you more," Maria insisted as she stopped and leaned down to place wet, sloppy kisses and long, lingering licks over my rock-hard member and aching balls. She fondled the pair impishly before tenderly sucking one into her mouth. "Mmm...Drink you Carl Daddy diick milk," she breathed after releasing it. "My ina say it good for we baby. Make strong baybee. I wan you cum a lot for feed us, OK?"

The way she thought and talked was so vulgar, so fucking provincial. Rural and uneducated. It reminded me of how filthy and depraved it felt to stoop down and copulate with this female that was so far below me. My parents' hired help; the lowest class of migrant worker. More than that, my dick had taken over completely and I'd fucked at least one child into her womb. Our offspring was quickly gestating and pushing her once-flat belly out under the same roof we shared with my unsuspecting mother and father. It was all so perverted; a victory for my basest desires and a big 'fuck you' to societal norms and my suffocating, uncaring parents. Whenever my brain had a chance to surface from my sexual fog though, I knew I shouldn't have done it. But I was addicted to Maria's slinky Asian body, bad. Probably in love with her too at this point.

All my most depraved fantasies centered around Maria. Right now I wanted her to become heavily pregnant with a litter of my half white young and whelp them proudly in her shitty village, only to be impregnated again as soon as they were born. An impoverished warren full of my hapa children, and a hot young Filipina wife who shamelessly lived to breed and rear them, to serve my desires. Broody, aloof, and enjoying the attention of the other peasants; jealous, stupid women who all wanted to take her place and be the alpha female. To have that coveted right to be the favorite of a huge-cocked American stud and swell with my offspring. The highest badge of honor for any tropical Asian bitch.

Fuuuck that was wrong but so goddamn hot.

I know I'd promised to take Maria with me to live in America somehow. Yet the perverse fantasy made my dick throb with pent-up, animal lust as my mare put her hungry little Pinay mouth over my cock again to resume with greedy purpose. She sucked and slurped on my big white teenage cock, pretty raven-haired head working harder to take me in deeper. It was so exotic to see the paleness of my long, veiny shaft being worshiped by her brown Pinay lips. I ran my digits over the soft arch of her neck, gently but firmly holding her nape as she tried to coax and milk my cum.

"You're so good at this now," I encouraged, my mouth open in pleasure. "You're such a good fuckin' wife...nngh...you sexy lil' slut..."

She moaned around my cock and sucked harder, shifting up onto her hands and knees, letting me fully see what I had wrought on her hot Asian body. The small pregnant globe of her belly was shiny with a coat of perspiration, hanging down lewdly behind her pendulous breasts and their deliciously bloated chocolate areolas. They dripped sweat onto the bedding, running in rivulets down her milk-fed brown tits to patter in drops from her nipples. I reached out to caress one and round a long stiffening nip with my thumb, squeezing it to elicit a feminine cry and a series of light quakes that shook her bare shoulders and hips as she came.

I felt my cum boil out as my orgasm overtook me, cock bloating inside Maria's mouth. She clamped her lips and hollowed her cheeks as I groaned and tightened my grip on her nape, exploding down her throat. My mare only gagged a little as she enthusiastically gulped and swallowed the flood of semen that pulsed out, one, two, three, four, five, six fucking times, savoring the taste. When I subsided, she let me free with a gasping laugh, wiping the seep of thick, pearly white cum from her lips and chin. She gave my softening member a few loving kisses before cleaning it with long laps of her tongue and then finally laying down next to me.

The black-painted nails of my woman's tan digits blissfully traced the definition of my ivory abs. It reminded me of something this hilarious Dutch jock kid Lucas had told me last year -- that the best way to get a six pack was to rail the shit out of your girlfriend. The more you fucked, the more you worked out your abs. It sounded pretty plausible -- he was a senior who was going out with this really hot Norwegian chick Maya after all, so basically an authority for a virgin like me. And after having sex with our maid at least once a day for the past few months, it did feel like my musculature was tighter and more pronounced down there. Everywhere else too.

I mean, it could also have been all the training and intramurals for school Track I'd been doing this semester. Or maybe Maria was changing me into a more ideal mate just like I'd been changing her. I was definitely a way better lover now, totally attuned to my woman's needs.

My mare seemed to approve of my fit young body anyway, more cut or not, as she brushed her lips up the firmness of my perspiring abs and chest. When she reached my face, Maria took it in her hands for a deep, voracious kiss -- I could taste myself in her hot little mouth. I kissed back, feeling her nipples harden and drag into my skin as her heavy breasts mashed into my chest.

"Now me, husbaand," she moaned huskily against my lips, bucking and grinding her steaming, demanding pregnant pussy into my thigh. "Kainin mo ako, dilaan mo ako," she whispered, urging in Tagalog as she gently started to guide me down with her small hands on my broad shoulders.

There was something so arousingly exotic to hear my woman speak in her own tongue when we had sex. It sounded so vulgar, like it was meant to be grunted while people fucked in huts and shacks and whorehouses. Or rich expatriate maid's rooms, I guess.

I had no idea what the fuck she was saying but it always sounded hot as hell.

As much as Maria had adored my big cock, I reciprocated with my mouth and lips against the sweaty smoothness of her flawless brown skin. It was hot and tasted salty-sweet as I positioned myself over her and kissed her throat and delicate collarbone, then her dripping cleavage before my lips found her gently heaving Filipina breasts. They had grown so much after my virile seed had taken root inside her Asian body -- DDs now, the perfect size on her svelte, feminine frame.

I loved the changes my cum had imprinted on Maria in its biological imperative to transform her youthful body into that of a suitable mother for my offspring; fattening and ripening already large Asian breasts to these obscenely lewd, taut broodmare teats, dark, plump nipples always aching to be suckled in anticipation of the milk and hungry newborn mouths to come. The widening of her lithe, nubile hips and the inevitable, sordid swell of her sexy little baby belly. And, of course, Maria's absolutely insatiable pregnant sex drive.

I latched onto one of my maid-wife's upturned, bloated nips and suckled as my hands glided down her arms and waist. With a pleasured shriek, Maria shuddered again from the electric current of her hair-trigger orgasm, so sensitive to the touch. One of her hands went to the other breast, kneading it with a bitten lip, eyes closed tight.

"NnMmMM! Anong...gentle...you gentle..." she whimpered. Maria chanted my name between panting breaths as I kissed and sucked on her pregnant tits, silently encouraging them to produce plenty of breastmilk for me and our offspring.

"Carrrl...aAAUh...Carl...Caaarlll...hmnnaah...Carrrrll..."

I felt Maria's digits in my hair again, curling as her knees bent on either side of me, toes digging into the mattress. She tenderly began to push my head down further, bucking her hips up at me needily. I felt the slick, thick tangle of her unruly pubic hair brush up against my skin as her pregnant Asian cunt dripped and pleaded for attention. I took her petite hips and gently held her writhing ass down on the bed as I moved lower, pausing to kiss and lick along the curve of her burgeoning, sweat-lined stomach -- the nexus and fruit of my unconscionable desire. The depraved lizard brain thoughts came again to my hormone-addled adolescent mind. Mate. Mine. Pregnant.

Despite just being drained, I could feel hot blood pump to my dick as it started to harden again. Maria was letting out impatient grunts as she continued to maul and torture her sensitive breasts above me. I traveled to the nadir of her femininity, placing kisses along the vertical faintness of her developing pregnancy line. The triangular patch of womanly hair above my slut's cunt had grown thick and unkempt over her mons and darkened pussy lips. I loved the bestial obscenity of it.

My cock became painfully hard again at the sight. Maria's pregnant pussy was dripping with a heady feminine musk, scalding hot as I dove in to lap and bite and suck at her cunt lips and clit just the way I knew she loved it. Her grip on my scalp tightened as she gripped my short hair and started to let out long, whorish moans and gentle screams, teeth gnashing open and shut as she undulated beneath me. Maria's taste was syrupy and pungent as she wept her honeyed desire. She could take the girth and length of my entire cock at this point, but somehow every time she started out so deliciously tight, just like now, clamping and grasping her wet heat viselike around my tongue and fingers.

My prized Filipina shuddered and spasmed from an unbroken chain of female orgasm, the little hill of her gravid belly trembling in front of me. I felt so much lust and love for her as I watched her pretty Asian face screw up with pleasure, gasping and squealing in unbridled sexual ecstasy.

"AAIEEEunnn...! Carrrl you...hnnh! Dahan-dahannnnn uuhhhhhhnn..ah ah ah...more more...you more...so good my pussiee...konti pa...UNH! Ganyanganyan!" she mewled in a mix of English and Tagalog. Maria's hips suddenly shook in a building crescendo that lifted her ass up off the bed as a huge climax surged through her. Her low, guttural moan echoed against the walls as she thrashed beneath me and vented hot juice against my chin, finally flopping back to gasp for breath.

"Tama na," Maria panted, body convulsing lightly every so often with aftershocks as she recovered. I planted a kiss on the lips of our maid's faintly pulsing pussy, eliciting the shiver of another miro-climax. She made a sound of protest as I moved in to tease her further, closing her legs tight and laying on her side. I crawled over to spoon her petite, sexy body with my throbbing erection, my toned, teenage frame dwarfing hers. I held her possessively from behind with both arms, one hand crushing a breast, the other sliding over the bump of her stomach. Maria started with an irritated sound but it soon turned to a satisfied hum as she felt the hardness of my big cock wedging against the cleft of her tight, shapely little ass.

"You want again??" she sighed in hopeless resignation against her pillow, not looking back at me. I answered by pushing my slick cock between her cheeks and down towards her pussy. But either because of the angle or miscalculation on the way there, I stopped against the pucker of her asshole. Accident slowly, languidly turned to degenerate intent. My big meaty head wedged insistently against the iris of her tight opening, making her cry out in protest. She glared at me from over her shoulder, smacking my forearm arm, hard. "NO! You no fuck my ass, Carl! You horse-diick too beeg, you try you kill me, you break my ass, I tol you!" Maria chided, clucking at me though she made no attempt to escape the press of my member. "Too dirtee, that. We no do. No."

I pushed forward persistently against her tight opening, both of us lubricated enough that I started stretching her open with the tip of my large glans. She squawked in disbelief and surprise as I started to gently pump and fuck my way inside her pucker, but that gave way to a quiet moan as I moved one hand down the convex shape of her belly to work her drenched clit and hairy cunt lips, the other fondling her full teat. Even as she wriggled herself weakly to get away, the movements of her hips just wedged me in deeper.

"Nnno nno nouuuuu..." Maria whispered as I tried to fuck her ass, grunting in discomfort at what I was doing but also pleasure at my other ministrations. More of my head was starting to fit inside of her, lubricated by the copious amount of cream she'd juiced, sweat, and the pre generously oozing from my head at the conquest of this unwillingly tight new fuckhole. It was indescribably tight. I let out a groan as I managed to penetrate what felt like an inch, then another, into her tiny Filipina bubble butt, then most of my cockhead as I slowly but firmly fucked my way through her tiny fleshy ring. Maria was whimpering but starting to push back into me. Just as I thought she was beginning to really enjoy it and allow even more of me inside her, I felt sudden resistance and my mare let out a sharp yelp of pain. Maria finally scooted her ass away to release me, palm resting protectively on her protruding belly.

Depravio
Depravio
765 Followers