All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 05'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying your series. 5 stars. Lois is sure living out her fantasy. I would have thought at first she would remove the first piercing when she got home. But guess she needs them for the second set of reins. Did Mary keep her piercings?

johnnuttalljohnnuttallalmost 3 years ago

Mizz Spalding seems to be getting very close to having a full-time collar. What a surprise in Texas.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"I guess it was natural that an Ag Department inspector would know his way around a woman's body; by reputation, Ag officials got more blowjobs and sexual freebies from slaves than did anyone else in state government (and given our state government, that's really saying something"

I really hate that guy... because he's not me, lol.

sargethepupsargethepupalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmm, short notice no-prep. Wonderful. Submitting to a government official, I like it a lot!

Being inspected and graded, that’s a turn on for sure.

Though I have noticed there isn’t any real mention or involvement of a veterinarian, I think that could be explored and exploited.

Ginger getting examined be a veterinarian, being passionate, thorough and possibly naughty and worked up.

Oh maybe another account where the veterinarian is doing an exam and ‘work up’ on one of the male ponies like Stud or Arnold (since he gets his frequent ‘milkings’)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

This got my fantasy run wild ….. an inspector and having the knowledge about the 9443 , now blackmail - no blackmail is harsh, as the inspector uses his eloquence to force 9443 in a corner ….. blackmail perfect, love it and hopefully the inspector have no other options as to run a legal system comtrol or 9443 has to sign a complete submission a slave contract so the inspector will own her …..please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous