All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 07'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
slvmstr81slvmstr81almost 3 years ago

Great story. Nice touch having Bill drive up finding his wife bent over being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope that this particular story inspires you as much as I love it and you do more than your 8 or 9 part installments. It is by far - to me anyway - one of your best. Please continue.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Carl comes up with another motivational technique unique to a female run harness racing ranch. The idea of milking (pegging) the ponyboys and using intercourse with ponygirls to motivate them to win is interesting. Would Stud have won the race using the same motivational tools. Stud's life is much more pleasant than Arnolds and I wonder if it will change after this chapter.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

I’m Counting on Mary!

I want to see Lois get together with that other owner from Jamison Ranch. Maybe Ginger needs more training, but I suspect Mary has something in mind. I hope he stays as nice as he seemed.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Super entertaining. I love the way you keep coming up with new scenarios to keep things fresh. Also, I grew up in Texas and appreciate the use of frequent water breaks and the liberal use of sunblock. It's a tiny thing, but it adds a touch of realism that really gives the story a more visceral impact.

sargethepupsargethepupalmost 3 years ago

Of course pretty ponygirls are just as subject to be used by women for pleasure too. Making pussies happy and servicing strapons.

Though with this, definitely want to hear about Arnold being subjected to some good strapon use. Maybe introducing it to Stud as Lois mentioned.

Stud has said that he enjoys a good asshole and would like a pony boi. Maybe some turnabout is fair play ;)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Deepening the seeds into a fresh ground to let bloom a strong plant ….. a docile pony flower 🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous