All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 10'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Have to say, you're doing a great job of keeping this fresh while advancing the love-interest storyline. I hope everyone gets what they deserve in the end, or "their" end.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. I would definately attend more parades if there were naked ponygirls pulling wagons and ohter exhibits. The author keeps coming up with new and creative ways to put Lois out in public as a naked ponygirl further fueling her addiction.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 3 years ago

I read the entire series in one day, something that doesn't happen to me at all. Apart from the pony play (which I'm kinda neutral to) you managed to fit my favourite theme perfectly. Lois is exactly the kind of character that I love - mature, but not too old, powerful with strong submissive tendencies, extremely lustful and of course beautiful.

I'm also a bit envious about your writing skills, but as an awfully lazy person I'm aware that my envy is pointless. ;-)

Keep up the good work. I hope the series will continue, I'll be sure to read all episodes.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Yes playing with the fire is in a fire red red headed’s dna ……. And as the outings want stop anymore, filling gingers fuel tank to the top level, the danger will increase with each event until the big bang or? ….. so one day, kidnapped enslaved raped whore and happy ginger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous