Breeding the Slaves

Story Info
Humans are forced into breeding.
891 words
3.69
202.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

I both assume and hope this is a given, but would still like to make it abundantly clear that this story is solely for the purposes of entertainment. Sexual assault in real life is abhorrent and unjustifiable.

***********************************

A beige young woman awoke, her completely bare skin upon a firm, cold surface.

Each outstretched arm was locked into place, and her upper body was enclosed in a small chamber, showing only a dim light.

The rest of her was in the open air, her legs locked into place next to each other.

She screamed.

The woman tried desperately to rip from the cold locks, jerking her body, willing herself to squirm out, anything.

She begged captors she didn't see to let her go, just let her go.

A voice sounded in the room. "Set Chamber I-15-15 to volume three."

Lines of light appeared above the woman, decreasing from top to bottom until only three lines remained.

"Please!" she was hyperventilating, choking on her tears. She could barely move at all, let alone escape.

"Please! Please just let me go!"

She was dry-heaving.

Muffled speech stirred about in the room, but none responded to her.

It was just... casual. Casual conversation between her captors.

A clearer voice again appeared. "Prepare I-15-15 and E-2-33, and place for insemination."

Insemination?!

She jerked and jutted, screamed and cried. What the fuck was going on?!

Her legs were lifted higher by their surface and spread apart wide. Exposed.

"STOP IT!" she screamed. "STOP IT! PLEASE!"

A small vibrating machine was placed just upon her clitoris, forcing her wet.

"No! Please..." she was weaker now, hoarse and strained, "please just let me go."

She'd never had sex before, and was all the more certain she was about to be raped of her virginity.

Raped. She was about to be raped.

More muffled sounds. Sounds almost like her, like others trapped by her, fighting the same fate.

The resistant voice of a man was even closer, and getting closer still.

Machinery pushed her labia apart, further exposing her when she didn't imagine it possible.

Something was just at her entrance. A person. A man trying to fight just as she had.

Protests ignored just as hers were. Muffled just as she likely was.

He tried to pull back. She tried too. Anything to keep them from being connected by whatever monsters were doing this to them, whatever evil acts of... insemination. That's what they said.

He was pushed inside.

She gasped through tears, couldn't even scream anymore. Her throat was shot to shit. His must've been less so, as she could make out the muffled screams of her unwilling counterpart.

It was slow for a moment, getting deeper inside of her, invading her tight space as she was forced into cruel orgasms.

At least let her go numb. Let her mind go blank.

The same, clear voice appeared. "Set I-15-15 and E-2-33 to speed eight."

The man was thrusted inside her. Rapidly thrusted again and again.

Vibrations forced her into deep, pulsating orgasms. Betrayed by her own body.

His muffled screams were louder. Her cries were nearly silent. She couldn't breathe.

He was pounding into her tight, wet sex for what felt like an eternity, until his hot semen exploded deep inside of her, and he was immediately pulled out.

Horrified. Relieved. Both.

Semen leaked out of her, and some type of cold metal pushed it back in.

She couldn't think. She didn't want to.

"Prepare I-15-15 and A-222-1. Place for insemination."

What?!

They wanted to do this to her again. To torture her. Rape her into pregnancy. Another attempt with another prisoner.

Another man was forced inside of her, slowly for only a moment before they rammed his sex into hers.

No rest. Vibrations could nearly burn her clit to nothing, but they didn't care.

They wanted it done as quickly as possible, for the rape to be completed by a sadistic deadline.

They wanted her pained orgasms to bring another man to his own.

And they did.

Another hot load shot into her. Another crying man taken away to who-knows-where.

"Prepare I-15-15 and L-1-5. Place for insemination."

Yet another man was forced into her. Forced into pounding her, ejaculating inside of her as she pulsated in more painful orgasms. Her stomach burned and twisted.

She just wanted it to stop.

God, just let it stop.

"Prepare I-15-15 and I-33-15. Place for insemination."

Another man. Another series of unwanted orgasms. Another ejaculation.

Hours passed. Maybe an entire day. Maybe multiple days, she didn't know.

It was the same each time, with any number of men forced to come inside of her. Sick bastards forcing her to take them. To become pregnant by them.

When she fell asleep was unclear, but she woke up in the same place. In the same box of a prison.

She wasn't hungry or tired as she'd been by the end of the earlier torture. Maybe they fed her somehow. Maybe they let her use a bathroom somehow.

It's not like that could be more humiliating than this.

"Prepare I-15-15 and X-8-1. Place for insemination."

She didn't flinch as another man was forced inside of her. His muffled screams blended with the rest of them.

The woman was silent. Still.

She prayed for someone to find her. To find them all.