Breeding the Swamp Hag Matriarch

Story Info
A man is transformed for the swamp hag matriarch monster...
7.1k words
12.3k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

This story contains dubious consent in a man transforming into a monster and subsequent breeding of a "swamp hag" type monster. Follow up story, to come later, shows full and open consent.

William was too loud, too forward, kayaking through the swamp with a frown on his face as if everything there displeased him. His lips moved, spilling out words, but the swamps did not have an answer for him, dim and gloomy with gnarled tree roots dipping into the waterways, moisture hanging thick and heavy in the air. The humidity had his brown hair fluffing up with frizz, though that could not be helped, the light hint of stubble on his jaw line showing just how quickly he grew it in.

His paddle dipped in and out of the water noisily, splashing, coursing onward and through. He didn't know where he was going but he had no concern about that, not when he was exploring. Every expedition that he went out on, the young man who already believed that he was a scientist, even though he did not have the studies or the credentials for it, had something to discover. It was his way, of course, despite the fact that very few of his so-called discoveries were anything of note at all. He thought too highly of himself, his trademark look best worn in a smirk, though little did William know that, during that particular day, he would actually make a discovery that no one ever wanted to.

He was hunting for them, the lost tribe of women that were rumoured to live there, deep within, yet what he found there would not be anything that he would ever reveal. William simply wouldn't get the chance. The swamp stank, clawing at his nostrils like a wild beast that he was yet to subdue, though he paddled onward, something drawing him deeper and deeper, dipping his paddle into the water less than silently.

They knew he was coming even if William did not know what he was stumbling on, a passive player even in his own life as control of that was ripped from him in a breath of a moment. Lights flickered but he pressed on without caution, jetties and decking and small huts pulling him on.

Yet not even William knew what was happening, why he was so caught up in the moment, paddling and paddling, moving as if through a dream. His vision grew hazy, breath tight in his throat, shaking his head, brushing his hair back from his face. He didn't need to do anything, however, for his fate was already set, the mist of the swamps closing in around him, cutting off the human from the life that was already taken from him.

The swamp hags were not the beautiful women that he had anticipated, though the incense burned at their festival, seeking to bring life and prosperity to their tribe, had the effect of easing restrictions on the mind. Inhibitions were not to be had, could not be had - not when they were near going to the brink of extinction, huddling together around an altar where an offering had been laid.

Far from gorgeous, they crooned and swayed, lumbering and hunched over, like amphibious monsters with webbed fingers and toes that should never have crawled from the depths. They rarely straightened, though they could give the illusion of being women, human in form, when they straightened and touched on the power of illusion, their gaping jaws and lines of sharp teeth quelled to hide their true identities. No one would have called them beautiful or looked at them with anything but horror in their true forms, arms appearing too skinny for the shape of them, shoulders pushed up and folds of wrinkly skin layering their bodies.

Oh, but their dropping numbers were not solely due to the lack of new life being born into their tribe, candle and lantern lights flickering as they liked hands, webbing brushing, and swayed, their eyes alight with an eerie glow. They sacrificed their own in their fertility festival, desperately increasing the frequency from annually to monthly, though it did them no good, no good at all. There had been no volunteer that time and they were waiting for a sign as to who should step forward for the good of the tribe and their matriarch, not knowing what else to do.

The reeds rustled. All heads turned.

"What... What is this?"

Their volunteer had come.

He walked into their midst as if in a dream, a man that they had been waiting for - the male that they had been waiting for. William blinked and shook his head, though that did nothing to clear the mist from his eyes, hands clawing at him, sliding, slimy in their presentation, grunting softly, drifting amongst them.

Why was he there? What was he doing? The swamp hags crowded, drawing him in, hissing and murmuring to one another in their own language.

The one.

The one has come.

A male.

Only a male.

A male for the matriarch.

Him.

Sacrifice.

For the festival.

He blinked, holding his hands up as they drew him in closer and closer to the wooden altar, so old that it slumped to one side. But his sensibility and humanity remained, pushing through the cloying scents dominating his nostrils, infiltrating his mind, struggling and flailing.

"No - wait! Stop this! I'm here to study you, not be...whatever by you!"

His words fell clumsy in such a moment, shaking his head, though there were too many pairs of hands to hold him down. His foot connected with a thigh and the hag caught it with a hiss before it could do any damage, wrenching his shoe off, taking his clothes, tearing through with short claws that he would have before thought could not have done any damage at all.

Pinned and flailing, William cried out as the flames danced and flickered, something forced to his lips - a clay pot of some kind? They were as monstrous as they were firm, taking nothing from him as he was forced to obey, though there was very little obedience to be had in a man struggling as vehemently as he was. The liquid flowed down his throat as they chanted above him, one, great, writhing entity rather than any single hag taking control in any way.

He howled and twisted, heat exploding through him. Quick - it was quick! There was no time for fear as the world spun and spun and spun, snarling and ripping, the creature within him ripping through. Out, out, it had to get out, there simply was nowhere else for it to go. William's mouth gaped, open and closed, cries fading, thinking that he was growling and not making any sound at all.

What was wrong?

Why did he feel...different?

The hags chanted, the lights flickered, the swamp turned and turned around him, water lapping the wooden posts of the jetties and the lump of land that he was tucked on. They knew what he was there for, even if they could not have said why their fertility rituals had never given them what they'd needed, chanting and murmuring, their words weaving around him as his flesh bubbled and rippled.

Naked. Nude. He was to be a man no more as he twisted and groaned, not bound but pinned as rampant arousal flowed through him, his shaft pulsing and swelling. He couldn't have said why but it was not for him to concern himself with as they took control of him, his willing sacrifice falling into their hands. He was a man and he would be a beast, his skin turning a dark grey, horns and lines of spikes bursting from the back of his head and down his back, impaling the altar. Some of the hags recoiled, shocked by his transformation, yet not even William could be so horrified as his hard cock grew and grew.

Longer and longer... It was the pinnacle around which his transformation centred itself, losing his human features, becoming larger and stronger, more of a digitigrade creature that walked on their toes rather than plantigrade. His shaft throbbed with every snatched breath, extended to one foot, two feet...and even longer. The skin darkened, becoming something equine-like in its girth, though the glands at the head were defined starkly with a rounded tip that was easier, surely, to get into a willing partner.

His face exploded out in a raw and ragged cry that William could not be sure he gave breath to, nostrils curving, snorting heavily. Horns curved back from his head like those of a bull but the tail that lashed out was dragon-like, a twisted monster amongst the naked hags for them to enjoy. William's eyes blazed red and he snorted and snarled, his tongue slim and flexible, flicking out through his sharp teeth, body rippling with muscle, that of a breeding stud clad in a short coat of hair that, somehow, still managed to look somewhat scale-like.

It was done and he could only see the hags, their breasts, their bare, stunning bodies, everything about them so very lustful to him. Most even had multiple pairs of breasts and he could only imagine them sagging with more than the weight of them, heavy with milk. How would it look, squirting and dribbling? He licked his chops, something of the human in him remaining but not enough to stop him from taking his pleasure in that way, hips rocking and thrusting, his transformation completing itself in cloven hooves. They dug down into the splintering altar as he howled out his lust, twisting and rocking, the turgid length of his rampant breeding spire.

He understood them as their language washed over him, their cries of hope and passion, their want to make him what their matriarch needed, yet he could see no matriarch as his hips rocked, balls swelling. They had to match his cock, after all, heavy and fat with cum, the size of footballs, though never again would he see a football in his new life as a monster of a breeding stud. His huge length ached and pulsed as he barely kept himself under any measure of control, hips rocking, thrusting madly, spilling a heady load of his cum over himself.

More and more... He could not have said just how much he climaxed but his seed flowed everything, his hyper shaft thrusting for the skies, though most above was covered by thick leaves, the trees dipping in the eve of the day. There was nothing left for him, thick desire and lust taking over, powering through him, clawing for dominance where he was already in them and committed well and truly. The hags squealed and hissed, cum splattering their heads, flowing over hair and bare scalps alike, messing their tits, creamy and trickling and still coming. There was a near enough endless stream as he rocked and humped, forgetting even who he was as smoke roiled from his nostrils, eyes blazing with single-minded, lustful need.

Yet he was there for them and their matriarch and they had to take him there, a monster of lust to be subdued for only a time. Ropes lashed him down but would not hold him for long, his horns used to guide him, taking him deeper and deeper into the swamp, stumbling and snorting. For there was one lone hut set out on an island all on its own where their matriarch resided and they had finally created her the breeding stud that could save their tribe and the rest of the swamp too.

He had to do it, had to fuck, had to mate, knocked out in order to get him to their matriarch, drifting out on one of their boats and left there for the greatest swamp hag of all to lumber out at her pleasure. William blinked, hard to keep unconscious for any length of time with such lust coursing through his veins, scrambling up, muscles bursting through the ropes, unable to control himself. He let out a roar, on all fours, cock throbbing, spilling pre-cum, only seeming to grow thicker and more wanton, desperate to breed.

"Yes..." He grunted, shaking his head, horns tipping from one side to the other. "Breed... Fuck... Where... Where are you?"

The matriarch was not what he may have expected, a monstrous woman with huge, heaving breasts sagging heavily, her jaws agape, much larger than any of the hags that he had met so far. Her jaws glistened with saliva as she flung open the door to her hut, fingers skinny and tipped with dangerously sharp claws, a short tail twisting to her back, though it was still flexible enough to grip onto things if she so willed. Her flesh was smoother but only by a little, mottled through with green and brown and grey, even a golden hue present in some shades, but her head bulged out in a truly monstrous fashion, her strength hidden within a body that had seen so much more than what William could have ever hoped to have experienced alone.

"Who goes there?" She spoke loftily, as if her speech was elevated beyond what her tribe could enunciate for themselves. "You are not strong enough for me, not big enough. My tribe thinks that any male will do. You will leave, like the others."

Yet William could barely take in her words as the naked matriarch loomed over him. All he saw was the line of her waist, the size of her hips, how very wide they were. Oh, they drew him in like a moth to the flame, a lantern slammed into the peaty ground beside the hut, though with how moist everything in the swamp seemed to be it was a wonder that it burned at all. The matriarch, Esterona, loomed, a good three feet taller than him even in his larger, stronger form of a breeding monster, yet William could not see anyone as sexier, anyone as a better breeding match for him right there and then.

Maybe there was something in Esterona that knew that too. Maybe she knew that her people were dying, despite her isolation. Maybe he was the one, indeed, that she had been waiting for all along.

There was no way to tell.

Only one way to do.

He roared as he slammed into her, the stud-monster in motion before his mind even caught up with his body. All William knew was that he wanted her, craved her, snorting and blowing smoke as the monster in him took over. He howled and ground his cock over her sexily monstrous body, her skin soft and pliable despite the wrinkles, trying to pin her down while she snarled and writhed.

"Fiend - I will show you what comes of ones like you!"

But she was losing, prudish and restrained and yet one who could not deny the lusts of one who had, finally, been created to be a perfect match for her. The transformation magic in the fertility spells coursed through the veins of the monster before her and even Esterona could not help but suck in breath after breath through flared nostrils, her eyes wide and glowing, need unparalleled. She swung her leg over him, hands on his throat, pinning him down, using her larger size and weight against him, yet she did not know what her body wanted, what it craved.

"Oh..." She grunted, shuddering, shoulders hunching and rounding.

Sometimes one just had to go with what was laid out before them. She may have wanted to hold back but the pheromones seeping forth in his sweat reminded her of what he truly wanted, the insides of his thighs foaming where they rubbed together. Esterona rolled her head back, releasing his throat, his hands on her, though they were tipped with claws too, her hands grasping his cock.

"Maybe..."

Yet there was no true need for words to be had as he grunted and growled, rocking up against her, single-minded, only thinking of one thing. There was nothing else in his mind at all as her strong, powerful thighs closed around him, her backside thick with like muscle and fat, her body everything that he could have ever hoped for and more. He needed it, lusted for it, spearing up and up and up as she tested him, trying his sexual prowess as her hands pumped his gargantuan length.

"Yes... Show me..."

He had to be the best, had to prove himself to her, had to do something to show her just how good he was for her, finally seeding her pussy where her womb had remained barren for so many years. She wanted him but she had to know, something in her still holding back as she massaged his cock roughly, confident in her actions and yet putting the breeding stud on trial. There was only one thing that he could do for her and if he could not do that, well, there would be nothing else that she would be able to make use of him for.

Yet a breeding stud like William, like what he had been transformed into, could not hold back, his overfilled balls aching and churning even though he had already cum so quickly already. He needed more, so much more, cum jetting from his cock even before his jaws had parted in a roar of orgasm. He was barely aware of what was around him, so caught up in pleasure that he could not think of anything else, the hag taking him, pumping his length, hissing out her pleasure for him.

"Yes..." Night loomed around them, though the blaze of the lantern would be enough to illuminate their tryst further still. "You...will do..."

Her eloquent words fell from her as she let out a groan, her hips rising, ready to take him. Oh, it was a big cock, a huge one, but a length like that was just what a matriarch needed. That was just why she had not been able to breed for so many years, needing that perfect partner, though he was the right one for her as her hips plunged down, taking the full length of his meat. It slammed up inside her as the monster kept on cumming and cumming, spilling a hugely heady dose deep inside her, slickening the path of his cock.

William snarled, though he had barely more power in the moment with her allowing him to fuck her. His hips rose and slammed up into her, hooves digging into the boggy ground, mud and stink clinging to his hide and hair, though he barely cared about that in the slightest. Her cunt closed around him, pulsing and rippling, massaging and dragging his cum from him as his body was forced to keep up.

But there was a kind of swamp magic in William's veins that was ready to work, strengthening his muscles as he pounded her, making it hard to see just who was in control. It was a tentative kind of giving up of control that would be passed back and forth between them as their trust grew, the matriarch knowing more and more strongly that he was the one who could breed her and then her whole tribe too.

They would survive. But she needed the best seed, the strongest cum, for that. Only one would do.

Esterona howled out her orgasm, sharp teeth flashing in the light of the flickering, ominous flames casting flashing shadows across her hut. It was more than even she could have expected and yet even her climax had her wanting more, snarling and slavering, ropes of drool splattering from her jaws. She was present in the moment for herself and herself alone, though she would learn to love her breeding stud in time, their bond and relationship growing and developing in a way that ones only bound by magic and a breeding tryst could be.

He flipped her, snarling as he slammed her back into the mud, his hips pounding, driving his cock into her as their juices splattered, combining in a moment of lust unlike anything that either of them had experienced before. That was just how it was when one fucked their perfect match, cum flooding her, William barely able to tell when one orgasm ended and another began. His hands curled around her shoulders, even though she was so much larger than him, a force of fucking that could not be subdued in any shape or form at all.

"Yesss..."

She snarled, bucking up to him, wrapping her larger legs around his hips and dragging him down, dominating as she demanded everything now that she had accepted him as her mate.

"Harder... Take me..."

Esterona would accept nothing else.

She had to have him, letting him pound her, every ounce of restriction that she had previously held in her heart falling away as the thick length of his meat slid into her. Her muscles tightened around him, wanting even more sensation than she had already gotten, head spinning, orgasm rising, her lust in the palm of her hand. It was there and the swamp hag matriarch could take it for her own, howling out her lust as he pounded her like there was nothing else left in the world for him.

12