Breeding the Swamp Hag Matriarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William was not privy to any of that as he pounded her into the mud, making an imprint of Esterona in the dirt, though neither of them cared about any mess that was made. All they cared about was their pleasure, that driving need to breed that would not so simply disappear, roaring through, demanding everything they were and so much more. His fat length sawed into her, stretching her out for his pleasure, though she was tighter and tighter around him rather than relaxing to allow him in.

He growled. He liked that. He liked it a lot.

Her comfort was paramount and yet he could not do anything else, not even pause to tell her who he was, introducing himself, while he slammed in. His balls swelled and churned, growing even more, hanging heavily between his thighs, his need rising. He should have been satisfied with at least a few climaxes but her body was so ripe and ready for him that William could not help but blast out a roar and cum all over again, crushing the soft head of his cock all the way up to her innermost barrier, a few inches remaining outside her cunt. In time, he would learn how to wedge that much of his cock into her too but that would only come as he learned to understand the rise and fall of her body in even more intimate detail.

It would do for the time being as he forced more and more cum up into her pussy, bloating out her womb, forcing her belly to expand. There was nothing else for it as she moaned out loud, cum and her sexual fluids slopping messily from her pussy, the driving pound of his cock demanding, simply, that she make room for him. All William had to do was to keep fucking her, keep breeding her, seeding her full over and over again while lust flowed through his veins in lieu of blood.

They changed positions at some point, though there didn't seem to be any interim there that either of them could note. One moment she was on her back and the next Esterona was hefted up against the wall of her hut, the wooden boards cracking and splintering behind her back. The beast that they had created to mate with her roared in her face, warm breath washing over her, and she howled in turn, just as feral and lust-crazed, the more he fucked her. There was no going back from such a point as ecstasy poured through her, her cunt flexing and rippling around him, though there was nothing controlled in her motions. Nothing was under her control even as some dim part of her glowed in admiration for how even he was able to hold up her greater weight, his strength part of what made him the perfect mate for her.

Control was overrated. Better to leave that by the waterside as William slammed rampantly into her, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. It was not needed as she cried out for him, clinging to him, claws digging in but not breaking the skin, his tough hide just another thing that made him perfect for her.

The hut cracked, dropping them into the debris, wooden boards breaking, shattering, the wreckage a bed for them as their bodies twisted and writhed through the mess. A stray hoof kicked the flickering lantern, snuffing it out in the waterway, but that was none of their concern as he grunted and slammed in, her pussy hot and wet and as inviting as a stud like him could have ever wanted it to be.

That night was the first of many, yet there was no way to simmer down their lust for one another, the matriarch more and more accepting of him. As he filled her stomach, her belly bloating out obviously as if she was already pregnant, though that too was something that would come in time, not wholly so the first time. The rest of the tribe appeared from time to time as the days passed, the monsters slipping into the swamp itself to fuck like the lust-crazed beings that they were, water splashing in all directions. They scared off all swamp life nearby, leaving the tribe to watch as William and Esterona intimately learned the ins and outs of each other's bodies.

Fucking on the islands, half in and half out of the water, he took advantage of her backdoor entrance, grinding in, though that was not a part of her that he should have been interested in while impregnation was the need of a breeding stud. It was just as good as he pounded up under her short tail, bending her over the bank as water slopped around their legs, moans rising, flooding the air.

"Yes, oh, yes!"

Everyone within a ten-mile radius, or so it seemed, knew what they were doing, though the swamp hags gave them enough privacy for the time being. As Esterona's pregnancy progressed rapidly, her tits began to lactate - and that was the beginning of a new fetish for William. He'd never thought about that before but it was too erotic to slam between her breasts, folding and softly squeezing them around his cock, helping her give him a boob-job while he let lust overcome him.

"Yesss..." Esterona hissed, squeezing her breasts even more firmly around him. "Harder... Fuck me!"

Her prude nature was gone for she had no reason to hold back anymore, twisting and bucking, the jetty rocking and swaying dangerously under her. Yet Esterona had nothing to fear with her William there, the two of them having found time to talk between sex sessions, his hard length pounding between her tits. Her milky orbs dripped constantly, cum mixing with her milk while he reached his high, painting her face and her breasts with his load, no difference between his seed and her milk.

Another day, she rode him before the tribe, letting them see that the male they had chosen for her was doing the job that he had been created for. He had to fuck her and keep fucking her, her back to him so that he had the best view of her buttocks descending over his cock, taking him deep. The full length of his shaft could be wedged into her by that time and William groaned out loud as he fucked her, sitting up only to grasp her tits, squeezing them hard as her milk flowed.

One pregnancy ended but it was not the end for the two of them as the youngsters were passed over to the tribe to take care of, showing them the ways of the world and all that they needed to know and do in life. The purpose of the matriarch and the sex monster they'd created was to fuck and keep up the cycle of impregnation and pregnancy, over and over again: they had to be left to it, left alone to do what was needed to save them and the swamp. The breeding freaks took full advantage of it, though twisting and turning and fucking, William not even sure what hole he was fucking, under the surface of the water was, perhaps, not the most sensible of options with so much at stake.

Esterona gasped, bubbles streaming from her lips, groaning, her cries silenced by the swamp water that was her home. She was at home there, hair floating, yet the need to breathe making her orgasm all the stronger, passion twisting with the strain of needing air so very desperately. It didn't matter that it could have ended them for the flow of seed into her pussy was all that she craved, her stud-monster twisting against her as he slid out and slammed back into the other hole, swapping and changing even after their heads broke the surface and ecstasy flared up deliriously once more.

Another pregnancy, though he impregnated her again the same day, ensuring that she was never without a load of cum in her fertile womb, always kept fertile and ready for his breeding cock. William licked his lips, letting her give him a blowjob, yet he could not resist grabbing her head and slamming straight down her throat, her hands on his hips even though she did not care to stop his rough play. It made her shudder so deliciously, craving more, her pussy wet and sloppy from her juices flowing so strongly in response to everything he did to her.

They were made for each other.

They kissed desperately as he held her tight to him, claws digging in, his back against another hut that was cracking and splintering already. His need was too high to care about all the damage that they had caused together and there was more still to come, need rising, passion mounting, day after day. Esterona's stomach was huge with her pregnancy that day but he fucked her pussy, all the same, their pleasure beyond all match and measure as he held onto her wide hips and groped her arse.

Her body held multiple pregnancies, her stomach growing so large that they could not even fuck face to face sometimes. He growled between her thighs, his hands on her stomach, evidence of his virility, but his tongue was too busy lashing deep inside her to care about anything else that was happening. There was an audience there on the island in the swamp, of course, though the swamp hags were respectful enough to give them plenty of time and space to enjoy one another regardless of what more they may have needed the matriarch for. They only needed to be around to take care of the young that she birthed between sessions, squirreling them away where they could be cared for in the new, building nursery.

The sex became rougher and rougher, sometimes one taking the dominant position and sometimes the other taking the lead. It worked either way for them, need rising, flowing thick and fast, her huge stomach giving her an even bigger advantage as she weighed him down, grinding on his muzzle. Still, Esterona craved his cock as much as she did his lips and tongue, how they sent her into peal after peal of deliriously delightful orgasm, her pregnancies fuelling her lust all the more.

Nothing could stop them, fucking through the village, destroying it to make way for more. The old had to be broken down, in one way or another, to make room for the new, moans rising, throbbing, thickening in the air. On all fours, William fucked her anal passage with wild abandon, shoving her through the slickening mud, desire as hard as ever. A load of cum flowed forth and yet he did not stop even as his balls bounced off her backside, Esterona screaming out her own climax with his hands grasping her tits.

He took his time with her afterwards, their sex breaking down old huts, leaving carnage and destruction in their wake. Esterona took his cock down her throat for one climax before he curved around her, pounding her pussy while locking his lips and jaws around a nipple in turn, drinking down her milk, splattering and dribbling and messily staining his muzzle. Still, he drank and drank from her, the cream of her milk fuelling his energy and sustaining him just as their combined sexual fluids did, rendering them nothing more than the breeding freaks of the swamp amidst those that they served. And he would take his pleasure too, his cum seeping into her with pump after pump of his hips, drinking down every last drop that the matriarch could have possibly have had to give him.

They wanted for nothing, his cock ploughing into her pussy and then her pucker, taking one orgasm in each as they swapped positions, life thrumming through the swamp in the buzz of insects, dawn rising. The glow of it illuminated the swamp, new life glowing, bubbling up to the surface where it had been crushed for so long. It was for them and because of them, the huge rise of her stomach begging attention, William's hands sliding over it again and again, though he could not help but to nuzzle between her huge, milky tits, adoring in a softer, more loving manner still how they grew in size with every pregnancy. Her body tried to supply milk for the young that the rest of the tribe was already caring for but he did his best to drain her and keep her comfortable, her holes stuffed with his hard rod at all times.

She could not have imagined a time where she had not been as hungry for sex as him, grinding back on his muzzle as he was introduced to rimming, eating out her arse with his long, flexible tongue. Of course, she was perfectly clean as she rolled back against him, William devouring her body with passion unlike anything else that could ever have been spent, moments slipping into one another, groaning into her flesh and pressing in even closer than before.

Closer, always closer. He had to be there, tongue squirming about inside her as she screamed and his tongue lashed down to taste her pussy before whipping straight back up to her anal ring. The pucker was just too tempting, so very tempting, so many things about her so erotic that he didn't find any control in himself at any time. That was not what their sex was about as her pussy squirted, getting off solely from anal penetration, the breeding power of his driving stud-stick. His meat was more than she should have been able to handle but the matriarch knew just how powerful he was, what pleasure he could deliver unto her even as her stomach heaved with more pregnancies at once. Just how many she could hold?

Oh, that would all come to be seen in time, his tongue lapping and twirling, pushing around her anal ring, tasting her, driving into her pussy and back again. He moaned against her, lost in the moment - yet he was not a creature that needed to be found. Although he had, long ago, been drawn into the fold of the swamp hags, it was not for their kind to be discovered in any way, William helping to keep their tribe alive through their secrecy and passion for him, breeding Esterona again and again.

He could not resist, as sweet as her thickly tart juices tasted. He needed her, needed his cock back inside her, it being almost comical just how much larger she was than him. Yet they gave and took in equal measures, lusting and grinding, his cock pounding into her as they spooned, her back to his chest. William snarled, nipping lovingly and passionately at her shoulder and neck, pushing on, grinding into her with raw lust that could not be sated in any other way.

Her pussy clenched and squirted around him, milking him of orgasm after orgasm, though she did not truly need his cum as yet. She was pregnant already, her stomach wobbling with the sway of her young inside, though they would have to come out soon, allowing the swamp hag to do her duty, yet again, as the breeding matriarch. Turning her head around as far as was possible, she kissed him furiously, deeply, tongues tangling, twirling and wrapping around one another, deep-throating in the kiss and exploring the limits of their bodies. His cock sawed into her in a way that would have been painful for one who did not lust for it so terribly, but they had everything they wanted there and more.

They faced one another, his lips moulding crushingly to hers, gulping and teasing, deeply French kissing. His lust rose, cock driving in, using the full length of his meat to breed her, to seed her, to give his hag queen everything that she craved. Esterona's cries rose even as she squirted again and again on his cock, rippling around him, yet he wanted more, always more, his cock hardly ever seeming to soften. Indeed, he could not remember a time, since he had come to live with the swamp hags, where his shaft had not been hard and wanton, ready to pound at a moment's notice.

Life was perfect. What more was there for him? He knew things were unconventional but it was so very hard to feel unfulfilled in the slightest with the matriarch to love him, to adore him, her passion lifting him up through his lust every day.

It was all that the two of them could have wanted, day after day of sex, William knowing of his past life but forgetting it. Why should he linger on it while he had so much better there for him to take? Esterona was the most lustful woman, or monster, that he could ever have imagined but he knew it was fate, destiny, his cock always plunged deep, need never falling even though it always seemed to rise.

Esterona did that for him. And that was why he was there for her too.

*

Several years later, the matriarch lay flat on her back on the edge of a swampy bank, thick with tussocks of grass, William slamming into her pussy. Her stomach was so big that she looked as if she was carrying two pregnancies, at the very least, at once and her breasts huge and lactating heavily. Milk stained her skin as if it was always present and her body rolled with every stroke of his cock, his huge, swinging balls bouncing off her backside with every stroke of his cock.

Almost ready to give birth again as he impregnated her once again, his cock and balls were even larger, stronger, his body better-designed with the magic of the swamp to give her everything that she could have wanted and more. She needed it from him, a lustful mate that craved him, day in and day out, sex all that they had between them and yet everything they had, at the same time. His nuts hung so huge and heavy that he found it difficult to even walk or waddle if she did not drain him hourly, though it was not as if Esterona very often allowed him to get into that state. She cared for him and his needs far too deeply to let that happen.

Swapping positions, she rode him instead, her stomach rolling forward, showing off just how fertile she was, how she had been instrumental in bringing life back to the swamp. It was down to them, the two of them, and all for them. Her belly bore down on him, her weight and strength overpowering, yet the stud-monster would not have wanted to be anywhere else as pleasure, once more, crashed over him, swamping and drowning him right where he wanted to be.

Cum flowed up into her, William dimly aware that his cock was still in her pussy, though she pulled off him to let his cock spill its load all over the huge round of her belly and up her tits too. Everyone benefitted from their tryst but he wanted it too, groaning with his hands reaching for her, clutching hers, drawing her ever closer to him as he covered them both in the virility of his creamy seed.

The tribe prospered with their lust, though their lust had only calmed, over the months together, to a level that they could interact safely with the tribe. They still needed sex, single-minded and driven to the cost of all else, falling back into each other's arms with gawping need, a mouth sliding down over a needy shaft as easily as William ploughed into her cunt. The majority of their time was spent breeding, many, many more swamp hags flooding the swamp and the tribe wrapped up in caring for the youngsters, though they welcomed the new life with open arms. They'd spent too long sacrificing their own to not welcome in the newest of the brood, regardless of the terrifying swiftness with which they were born.

Esterona moaned and screamed her climax to the waterways as the tribe worked at fixing a jetty nearby, not caring to stop. The two of them had made the change, changed everything in the swamp for the better. And they had had a ton of pleasure while doing it too!

Wasn't that what life was all about? They could not have said but they did know that they were where they needed to be, satisfied with their lives and lusting for more as Esterona spent the evening with William alternating between suckling on her tits and fucking her holes, his cum seeping from both of the ones down below.

Breeding the matriarch of the swamp had turned everything for the better.

And there was always more breeding lust to be had...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 3 years ago

Interesting story, different in many ways but still good.

HikoluHikoluabout 3 years ago

Loved this. More like it please!

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Full Moon of the Beast A woman in a Forest and the Full Moon: Breeding Time.in NonHuman
Corruption Pt. 01 A corrupted man is drawn to fuck monsters and demons...in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
The Serpent and the Shoemaker A tale of the steamy courtship between a man and a lamia.in NonHuman
More Stories