All Comments on 'Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 05'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Nice!!

Love your writing. Hope you can keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So who did this to her and why? Jealous other girl? Kinky friend zoned guy? Random stranger at the party? Suppose it doesn't matter to the basic story, but you just dropped it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this chapter

But I agree with the other commenter: who was the culprit in the injecting of Rachel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your writing skills are absolutely fantastic. This series is one of the best I've ever read on this site, along with msound1's stories (which have probably served as inspiration for this one). Enough details to keep it very immersive, yet not too many so it never gets boring. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So often I read stories where a smart, ambitious woman ends up having to give up her dreams. I love that Rachel finished her degree and became a lawyer. Thank you for not falling in to the brainless bimbo cliche!

Heather26Heather26almost 9 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you are enjoying it. This is a pretty fun world to write in.

For those asking about who injected her. It was always intended to have no answer (that's why I even gave the possibility that she did it as some drunken boast). It didn't matter that much, all it did was facilitate the story of her going through changes she didn't understand (as I had set up a world where it was understood and controlled). I just wanted to try something different.

For the anon who wondered if Msound1 inspired me, funny you should mention that, as he did. Sadie the Hucow is one of my favourite hucow stories and certainly made me want to write a hucow transformation story.

And lastly, for the anon who liked that I didn't bimbo-ify Rachel, I've never been much of a fan of the bimbo thing. Plus, I have always loved juxtaposing a sexy setting to normal day life. So her completing her degree lined up with that (and I had a lot of fun coming up with hucow uni moments in the epilogue). I often write these after coming up with a single scene that I like and building around that. For this story it was the epilogue scene that I initially came up with. Again, juxtaposing sexy stuff to normal day life. The idea of her in such a professonal setting, then excusing herself to go milk appealed to me, so I ended up writing 20,000 words to get to it (longest story I have submitted so far. Not sure how it got so long).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!! 10/10

I love the world that you have created for this story as well as the protagonist who in my opinion is the best character in this series and one of the greatest on this website also the narrative is excelent in both the dialogue and in the kinky parts I LOVE IT

The only thing that i would want to be hopefully explored more in future chapters would be the whole calf thing wich i think could be a bit fun with the offspring of the characters just a funny thought ;-)

Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Eagerly awaiting more, I adore your rake on hucows, it's hard to find anything quite like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story :D

Even though i kinda liked the story, there's just a major boner killer in here : children xD I mean, I was hoping to hear that hucow's offspring is always born dead or something, as I see no possibilities that in the protagonist's life there's place to upbringing 8 children. Holy fuck.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Well

I hope you go Longer. 20,000 is a lot of Words imagine teachers complaining you wouldn't do 500 lol.

Anyways I like the storyline and the fact that Most of the Hucows eventually bring their own Bull into the Program.

stevemillerstevemilleralmost 9 years ago
More!

Hope that you have at least a few more parts to add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Great series, I can't wait for more.

GrabenorkGrabenorkover 8 years ago
Mystery

I was waiting for you to solve the mystery of who injected Rachel and how. Please continue the story and clear up the mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

I wonder if she is a lawyer for the Dairy Farm now. She is a complete hucow, has had (soon) 8 calves, and has a Law Degree. Seems to me she would be useful to the Farm. Also, since she has taken up residence at the Farm and brought Alex on as a bull. Since this feels incomplete, I'm assuming (hopefully) that you are planning a chapter 6 at least. I love hucow stories. I would like to join a Dairy Farm when I graduate High School and produce milk. I understand that in real life there is starting to be quite a market for human milk. For new mothers who can't produce sufficient milk to nurse, for people - especially in Japan now - who have the money and desire for fresh human milk regularly. And it supposedly has properties that fight cancer and is very nourishing. So, someday there might be a Dairy Farm. But probably far enough into the future to be too late for me. I even think I'd like to be bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the series

I love the series but feel it has not reached its full potential. We must know who injected Rachel. And what of the daughter whose goal is to follow her mother as a hucow? Surely there is incest at the Dairy Farm. Let's hear about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What do I have to do to Milk you for more chapters?

OH WOW,

I dont know when I started this series earlier tonight but im done now, its 2 am my eyes hurt from staring at the screen and I am in love with this story, this universe, and these characters. So good, sexy and erotic but still well written. There are certain measurements or phrases that seem a touch repetitive, like the nipples the size of the thumb, grapefruit size balls and the like...seems as though they were seen quite a bit in the story and as a reader, I noticed.

But I also noticed how i read the whole thing in one sitting, how enthralling and arousing your use of language and scene set up is.

I also really enjoy how you handled the female perspective, it still utilized the nature of control in this sort of fetish, but without simplifying them through their entire existence in the piece. Same with the men, I was about it.

5/5 WOULD RECOMMEND

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
WOW Great Story

What a beautiful trade off for providing milk for the world. Just being able to have multiple orgasms every day, would be so wonderful. Coming into heat sounds like a good trade for having nine months of being pregnant. Truly enjoyed reading this story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, ignoring the Hot for now (like that makes sense to say of an erotica story)...

I fail to see the suitability of the economics of the whole scheme...

At a high end of ten gallons a day, even if the price of milk were to be, say, $10 per gallon, that's only $100 worth of product per day... With a presumed necessary increase in the food budget per hucow in order to have the calories to produce that much milk, how much could you afford to pay a hucow per day... Doesn't seem like much of a profitable income...

And I've not seen any health checks, prior to creation as either a hucow or a bull or while milking or breeding...

Interesting also when the people say "instincts" regarding hucow/bull actions when instinct relates to species and so the implication is that the "shots" have CHANGED the species... Not just modified the human to allow their hucow/bull features...

Plus, I wonder if the changes, including going into heat and the nipple and clit sensitivity aren't INTENTIONAL... "Yeah, know WHY no one had complained about becoming a hucow...? Can you say 'amazing sex'...?" After all, you really wouldn't want someone who was changed to ever WANT to be changed back, right...?

And can we say population explosion...?

Decent enough stories though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic series

will there be a chapter 6, and if so when could we expect to see it posted? this is too great of a series to end here. there are so many different stories that you could write about this, so please , can we expect more to come? bob

Heather26Heather26over 8 years agoAuthor

@anonymous/bob

I don't intend to leave it here. I just tend to write these when I have a good idea come up. I like to keep these as passion projects.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago

Considering the completely absurd premise, this is remarkably well written. I particularly liked the comment about statues in the Parthenon (3rd chapter), and the situation with Alex. I like understated humour.

The one thing you could wonder is whether the concept has been milked dry (pardon the pun), because while this chapter took a different direction, it still boils down to milking, sex, pregnancy. Perhaps you could explore what happens when a hucow hits the menopause, or something else that takes a different angle while remaining in the same universe.

And why do so many of your apparently female readers find the idea of being a hucow appealing? That's something that really baffles me.

Heather26Heather26over 8 years agoAuthor

@LaGazzaLadra

I do worry about making this series too repetitive, which is partially why I release it on a slow schedule. I only write a chapter if I have a good idea that feels unique enough. But you are right that the overall story is fairly limited to milking, sex, and pregnancy (although I would say the first two are a staple of hucow erotica). I am constantly trying to think of ideas that are distinct.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Favorite Subject!

You Give Women and Men, with emphasis on woman part of story, extra large Parts in ALL the Right Places! Great Writing by Special Author! Thanks! Hucows Forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just an idea

I absolutely love your stories, and this is my favorite series.

Since you said you just need ideas, then what happens if a trans woman gets an injection ? (Or even both types of injections)

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 8 years ago
A thought

So first of all, let me say I have loved this series. It's a new genre for me, but I have loved your stories. The things that came to mind for new ideas were the following:

1. Why not allow more from Ethan, your original protagonist. Give some exploration into the life of the bull.

2. Let's see how much of the population becomes Hucow and Bull.

3. Political ramifications of having a populous that is seeing a rising population of Hucow and Bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New material

I definitely agree that you need new ideas. The direction you are heading could get boring after a bit. I think you could be onto something here on your last part. Exploring the life of a Hucow that has decided to live off of the farm premises. Rachel has become a Lawyer as she wished. You had mentioned in your first ch. that there were some Hucows that lived 'outside'. Here is a good example. You could also write in Rachel as becoming a Lawyer exclusively for Dairy Farms around the country. Prosecuting, possibly, the perpretrators who steal Hormones from Dairy Farms and inject unsuspecting females at frat partys or other places under the influence of alchohol or drugs. Or just handling their legal matters in general. Other professions outside the Hucow dormitories could include Accounting, or processing and delivery. Someone should probably become a Lobbyist for the Dairy Farm industry also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

I've really enjoyed this. From what you've written, Rachael didn't actually decide to live outside the Farm, she just works outside the Farm premises. I think it is good that you shifted directions in your series. I do not think that the life of Rachael will read as exciting as Jenny's and Chloe's. Their development and self discovery was chosen and pleasant experiences. Rach's was not welcome, planned for, or even legal. I wouldn't add too much to Rachael's story. I'd find someone else to write about. Maybe one of the Hucow's on the Farm that are older than Jenny. Maybe the Hucow that met Jenny in the waiting room initially and showed her around. She said that she had a calf that wanted to become a Hucow when she was of age, so maybe her and her daughter's story might be interesting. Or Haley's. How she came to be a Hucow at 18yrs old and what HER parents thought of her decision. Her first months there leading up to her first heat and breeding. I don't think the daily experiences of a Bull would be too riveting. Hoping to see more.

pbowpbowalmost 8 years ago
further idea

I loved this story and had a small idea on how you can continue it.

I wonder if the Hucow genes and traits would be passed on to the calves. With Hucows having yearly calves, it would seem that the Hucow population would increase exponentially, thus flooding (pun intended) the milk market.

I'd also like to find out who gave Rachel the shots and let her prosecute the bastard, since she's a lawyer now. As much as she loves the lifestyle now, it was still a violation of her rights to choose.

Just a thought or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

This was a really good story and an interesting concept. I enjoyed the whole series and if you're so inclined I encourage you to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great chapter, as usual!

""

'All right, all right,' Alex said, standing up. I could see a tent forming in the front of his pants. 'If you're going to just masturbate on my bed I guess I can help.'

""

Hahaha!! Oh, he's just so put out, rofl!! Gotta say though, besides asking her for milk, he's done extremely well not trying to jump her bones!!

Well Ive loved the series so far!! This was a nice spin, life outside the farm!

Ooh, I need to apply for a patent! Nipple Cups! Place it over your nipple between you and your bra, it's outer shape matches your breast but you have an air gap between your breast and the bra so your nipple doesn't know you aren't naked! Hehehe ;)

Adding you to my favorites so I can look forward to anything else you write! Thanks for the great ride!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish

That you would have let us find out what happened. Did someone steal a vile of the injection serum. If so how and how did she get injected with it. Then let's see what happens next in the court.

khurzan1439khurzan1439over 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely loving this series. Please, keep it going for as long as possible. And I agree with others, I would love to see how it happened to her.

tripletriptripletripover 5 years ago
Amazing

I don’t really know what to say but I couldn’t leave without leaving a comment.

This was just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

as A BBW lover, and tit - lover, I find myself drooling at your description of the Hucows. as far as I am concerned, a woman is too skinny if she is less than 200 pounds at 5' 4". I have a difficult time finding a woman of those dimensions, however, and am always alone as I simply can't get excited or a hard-on around skinny women. I guess I am just meant to be alone

Cupertino345Cupertino345almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I binge read your series. I found it fascinating and I was unable to stop reading. You certainly deserve ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best series on the board!

Until a few days ago I was vaguely aware of hucow stories, but the genre had always seemed so over the top that I was never drawn to it. But this series was a marvelous eye-opener. I've since read some hucow stories by others, and too many of them seemed marred by dwelling on the dehumanization of hucows to the point that they can only moo. This series builds a logical universe explaining hucows and creating a cozy and erotic environment for them to exist in. Very well done! I'm just sad that the author didn't continue with the series and seemed to vanish soon after gifting us with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Updates

This whole series has me going insane., you are an incredible story teller. Will you be adding more to what happens with Ethan etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Questions abound.....

I agree with others: you're a great storyteller. One question: there was no mention of how she got the hormone injections in the first place...are we to just imagine, will there be a continuation of the story, or would you reveal some of your behind-the-scenes thoughts?

I've read and enjoyed all of your stories and hope that you will find time to continue with your writing.

Many thank you's for your thoughts and stories.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant story and writing. So well done! Thank you for a most enjoyable read.

SerrowynSerrowynalmost 3 years ago

Genuinely loved this. The series was excellent but this final part was a step above the others! Just wish we knew who had orchestrated this and why

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Ch.5. This is another interesting take on it. What happened to the missing hucow vial and the person that administered it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job! Good tale!

Bill S.

HucowuddersHucowudders9 months ago

Loved the story, it was very well written.

Please write more

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've been enjoying your writing series. I hope you will continue with these efforts. A question: it would be interesting to find out what area of law Rachel is practicing. Perhaps a new series? Again, Love your work.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

This series keeps getting better and better. The first two chapters were a little meh to me, good but felt as if something was missing. As you’ve gone on though, the chapters get more interesting each time. Chapter five, in particular, was a fantastic view of someone adjusting their life to this new hucow reality and continuing on with her dreams instead of being side railed like in so many other stories.

We need to know who did this to her and why. I hope you have a plan for that. It was a nasty thing to do to someone without their consent. She handled it well but another woman could have easily been broken by what Rachel went through.

mcrr2225mcrr22253 months ago

You never told us who gave her the illegal injection! Good series of stories though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous