Breeding Towers - Day 01

Story Info
Trial and error on the opening day.
3.9k words
4.4
37.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,215 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

*The Breeding Towers series can be read in any order.*

Copyright 2023 Apophenia

***

Year 11110100 (244 Age of Utopia)

244 years after the collapse of human government.

On the brink of another dark age, humanity turned to newly developed technology to solve their problems: AI.

It did.

The System now controls the world. The System decides who is allowed to breed.

***

"We need more laborers."

"Again? Fine. I'll up production to--"

"Not bots. People. Any more than 1% machine will set off the alarm."

"What... wait. Did we find a way in? What's going on?"

"It hasn't said anything yet, just that it needs people. Hundreds of thousands, fast."

"Why people? How fast? People don't just grow on trees."

A shrug. "A hundred years."

"Hmm. If we convert the major colonies... four generations of constant output... maybe."

"Convert all of it. Every settlement. Disappointing the System is not a good idea."

"All... except these?"

"Fine. Get it done."

--

"Unh... unh, unh... ahh!"

Heavy panting in my ear, warmth deep in my belly, and wetness leaking out of my pussy. I moaned, bucking my hips as my boyfriend's cock twitched inside me.

"Ohh, that was good... oh, yeah," he mumbled as he thrust slower.

"Mmm..." I writhed, biting my lip, hoping... nope. Damn it. My boyfriend always came before I could. I'd mostly gotten over the disappointment. Mostly.

He kissed my cheek as he pulled out, fluids dripping down my ass and into the towel beneath us. "Sorry, babe."

I shrugged. "You don't have to apologize. I have a hard time making myself come."

He smiled and walked into the bathroom. The shower turned on.

It was true. We had that little conversation every few days. My friends had suggested all sorts of toys. Vibrators did help, but I wished I could cum with my boyfriend one of these days.

I gathered the towel between me and the bed to wipe up, idling wishing Josh would use a condom. He made the mess, he ought to clean it up. At least pregnancy wasn't a concern since the System mandate twenty years ago. Inhibitors had been added to our diets that day.

So many people had been upset when that broadcast scrolled across our eyes. No one was allowed to have children anymore. Overpopulation or something -- I hadn't paid attention to my parents' complaints. They had me just before the announcement and wanted more kids. Guess not.

The System later announced a new project--the Breeding Towers. Select people would be allowed to procreate for the benefit of humanity. The towers themselves sounded amazing too -- designed to make life fun and comfortable. I wanted a kid -- someday. Hopefully, the towers would be finished in the next few years. I wasn't too worried.

And it turned out, I was somewhat correct.

About a month later, we were outside, lounging in our backyard, naked and lazily enjoying the perfect early summer weather. Josh gently rubbed my inner thighs while we lay on towels in the grass. I fiddled with a dandelion, wondering if we should start a garden.

A blue alert dot blinked in the top right corner of my sight. Transparent words began to scroll:

Broadcast: The Breeding Towers are now active. Please welcome the first new parents of a new generation.

Names and images scrolled by. I felt a spark of excitement and a rush of heat in my core. It was like my ovaries were celebrating. Maybe that was why I didn't enjoy sex -- it felt pointless.

Josh's hand stopped moving. His breathing sounded louder.

There! That was me! Daisy Thatcher of Forworth. I couldn't believe it. "Josh! Did you see that?! Please tell me I'm not crazy!"

My boyfriend laughed. We waited for his name. Couples were supposed to be kept together based on compatibility. The System hasn't provided details, but I thought we were very compatible.

The list of males began. I recognized a few names, though no one I was friends with. There hadn't been anyone I knew on the female list either. Maybe the first group was small for some reason.

The list ended. I frowned. "We must've missed it. Did you get a notification?" I had a little yellow reminder dot in the corner of my eye.

He shook his head, his hand moving away. "I guess... I mean, not everyone can be selected, right? Congrats, though."

"No, but -- We have to go together. I don't want some random guy's baby!" I sat up, wide-eyed and beginning to panic as my boyfriend picked up his towel.

He sighed. "I don't want you to either, but you have to go. The System's never wrong. It's there to take care of us. Maybe it knows we're not meant to be together." He was walking away. My boyfriend was leaving.

This wasn't happening. "Josh, no, don't say that. Please..."

"Have fun at the tower."

I stared at his back, my skin cold where his hand had been.

No one understood why I was sad. My friends and family were so happy for me. There was a celebration in town for everyone leaving. Two women, including me, and four men. The others seemed happy. I pretended to be happy too.

--

Welcome to the Texas Central Breeding Tower. You have all been selected as ideal candidates to propagate the human race. Congratulations and thank you for your service.

Our pod landed at the top of a tower. There were two towers -- male and female, I assumed, connected by several bridges. Separate pods had picked us up, and a few others had joined us along the way. We approached an open field with the pair of magnificent, tall, metallic structures at the center. Buildings like this only existed in history vids. The System must have decided this was really important.

The lobby was filled with people -- hundreds, at least. Loud, excited chatter hummed in the air. We split into small groups for orientation. My group seemed to be like me -- nervous, confused, a few even crying. I wiped my damp hands on my shirt.

The next few hours were a blur. After a short vid describing the procreation process (it was basically just sex), we were assigned apartments, given a tour, and welcomed to our new life.

And that's what it was. I was told I should produce three children. For the next several years, this would be my life. Five procedures a week, testing once a week until I was pregnant.

My first scheduled procedure was in two hours. I explored my apartment, found clothes, and showered. The whole situation hadn't sunk in yet. I was just going through the motions.

Breeder Daisy F0156T, please report to the procreation level by 1500.

A transparent map with a softly blinking green dot appeared. That was me. A blue dot blinked lower down. I left my apartment, heading toward the elevators. Everything seemed too bright. Three other women joined me, laughing with each other. They smiled politely at me and went back to chatting like everything was perfectly normal.

We walked into a large open room with maybe a dozen other girls, all standing in three lines. This room could probably process hundreds of people. I joined one of the lines.

The girl in front of me walked through. This felt so surreal. Only a few hours ago, I had been home -- the home where my boyfriend and I had lived for a couple of years. My boyfriend, who I guess broke up with me. That certainly hadn't sunk in yet.

And now I was walking down this shiny white hall toward room B050, where I was going to... have sex. With a random guy.

Unprotected sex for the explicit purpose of impregnating me. My pussy twitched.

But if my body was on board, my mind was still reeling. This room was a jarring difference from the bright, immaculate hallway--softly lit and the bed looked comfortable. I wondered if I would be the first person to use that bed.

There was a bottle of something on the nightstand. The door on the opposite wall was probably a shower, or maybe an exit. I took in the details mindlessly. A decorative lamp in the corner. The red dot of the cam on the ceiling.

Please remove your clothes and lie on your back.

I stripped mechanically, folding my clothes and setting them on a chair against the wall. My fingers hesitated with my panties, then slowly slid them down. The bed was soft. The pillows smelled freshly cleaned.

Just as I began to relax, the door opened. A tall, muscular, bearded man walked in. He was already naked, his engorged cock pointing up into the air. I stared at it.

He gave me a lopsided smile. "Hey, I'm Daniel. This is pretty great, isn't it?"

My heart suddenly went into overdrive, my thoughts hyper-focused on his bobbing dick. I didn't want this. I really didn't want to be here, to have sex with this random guy -- any random guy. I didn't want his baby. I didn't want...

"Wait, stop. I... I changed my mind. This isn't what I want." I wanted Josh. I needed my family. I sat up.

He chuckled as he climbed onto the bed and over my small body. "Oh, but I want to fuck you, sugar. I can't wait to get my baby into that little belly. But hey, close your eyes if it helps."

I shuffled back until I felt the wall behind me. "No, what -- no! Get away from me!" Close my eyes?! This guy was crazy.

He laughed and grabbed my waist with both hands. "This'll be fun. I've always wanted to rape a girl." Yanking me back down, he lodged a knee between my legs.

I struggled and yelled for help as he quickly pinned me to the bed, forcing my legs apart, fingers tightly gripping my wrists. He grinned as he lifted my arms above my head, switching to just one of his hands holding both of mine.

"Good thing for you there's lube, or I'd fuck you dry." He reached for the bottle on the nightstand. "Stop squirming. Unless you don't want the lube?"

I went still, panting as the cool liquid hit my entrance. He rubbed my clit too. Warmth buzzed my pussy while he spread the lube on his shaft. The heat gathering at my clit was too sudden -- there must have been something in that lube.

"Please, please don't do this. Th-there's been a mistake. I don't want to have sex with you!" Why wasn't the System stopping him? At home, there were always bots everywhere, ready to help at a moment's notice. Where the fuck were they?

He tapped my clit with his cock head, making me twitch and squirm again. "I don't know what your orientation was like, but I was told to fuck whoever was in my assigned room." His shaft rubbed up and down my pussy, the heat growing more intense with every motion. I couldn't escape those intense sensations.

He leaned down. "Even if she doesn't want to." Sneering, his hips shifted, the rounded tip of his cock sliding into place between my pussy lips, pushing into my body.

"No! Stop! No! Please!" I thrashed and pulled my hips back, pressing myself into the bed. His cock felt good, but I didn't want this.

His hand closed on my throat. Squeezed. "Stay still, bitch. You're getting my baby, one way or another."

I gasped, a thin, rasping sound in my pinched throat. Going still in fear, I stared wide-eyed as I felt his cock head slide back into place and stretch my slit.

My eyes begged. He smirked, gave my throat another squeeze, and thrust.

A squeak made it past my lips as he impaled me with the full length of his shaft in one, firm motion.

"Ahh, yeah, that's it," he groaned. "Take my cock, you little breeding whore. Oh, yeah. Fuck..." His hips pumped hard and fast, pounding my body into the bed. Thump. Thump. The bed shook.

My inner muscles tightened. The hot tension inside me was almost unbearable as he thrust and thrust. It was like the friction combined with the lube made my pussy wetter than ever. I didn't understand it, but this felt better than sex with my boyfriend ever did.

This... this couldn't be the way I liked it. The pleasure racing beneath my skin didn't lie. It was mortifying.

Daniel's hand on my throat moved to my bouncing breasts as he raped my too-willing body. His mouth sucking on my nipple had me moaning.

He chuckled. "You like this, huh? Little rape slut. Do you still want me to stop?"

"Yes, please, stop, please," I begged, shaking my head. This was so wrong. I shouldn't like this. My body shouldn't be so hot from his forceful, deep thrusts in and out, his cock relentlessly driving into my needy tunnel even as my feet kicked at the sheets and I begged -- begged and pleaded and cried.

"You love it, bitch. I've never fucked a pussy as wet as yours."

"No! I don't -- You're forcing -- no!" My head shook wildly. It had to be the thought of pregnancy that made me excited, not the force. Or whatever was in the lube. Yes, that was why my pussy was on the edge of a terrible, unwanted orgasm.

"Noooo!" I cried out. Whatever the cause, pleasure ripped through me while he hammered my pussy hard and fast, my inner walls pulsing around his invading cock again and again, every deep thrust drawing out the best -- and worst -- orgasm of my life. Moaning and whimpering, my hips thrust back. It felt so good, I didn't care for a few seconds how horrible it was.

Then the pleasure began to fade, and guilt readily replaced it. I'd never cum on my boyfriend's cock. Tears rushed down my face.

Daniel chuckled. "Mmm. That's better. Yeah, good little bitch. Now, lie still while I..."

He pulled out. I wasn't sure what he was doing, hardly cared. Rape had made me cum. Did that mean it wasn't rape?

Letting go of my wrists, he lifted my legs and folded me in half. Cool liquid at my back entrance. Pressure. I sobbed harder.

"Always wanted to try this... Once should be fine... shh, shh, you're doing great, just relax."

How could I relax with the pain of his stiff cock forcing itself where it didn't belong?

"Please stop, no... please... not there..."

Pressure and pain. I couldn't help but tense and twitch as he fed inch after inch of his shaft into my ass. Little cries emitted from my throat as twinges of pain burned and stretched my poor back tunnel.

"Shh... fuck... you're so tight... yeah. Oh, fuck yeah," he grunted, finally shoving himself all the way in. His thrusts were slower to start, taking his time stroking in and out of my abused ass.

My hands flailed weakly as I mindlessly tried to push him away. Tears blurred my sight. It hurt. My ass hurt so much, but my pussy was aching with need. What did it mean that I was enjoying this, all of this?

"Oh, unh... unh, unh, unh... yes! Fuck, yes, hot and tight little ass! Ungh!" He sped up. The burning in my ass was too much. I was crying and hitting his chest as he pounded me. He didn't seem to notice my fists. If anything, he smirked and thrust harder, throwing his weight behind that last inch stabbing into my bowels. My ass clenched every time he forced himself back inside me.

"Fuck... I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! Yes!" He shouted as his cock swelled and jerked, heat suddenly pooling deep inside me. My ass clamped down harder. It was so warm and wet, it actually felt good as his thrusting cock deposited his seed into my back hole.

The wrong hole. The System couldn't want him to cum in my ass. I started struggling again.

"Help! He's hurting me! He came in my ass! Help!"

Daniel slapped me. "I'll cum in your whore pussy, too, I just--"

The door opened. Metal clamps pulled Daniel off of me.

He struggled as the bot took him away. "Wait! I can fuck her again! I just need a minute!"

The exit door closed.

My legs fell to the bed, cum oozing from my sore back entrance. I clambered off the bed. This had been horrible. Every moment of it. I was going to call my family, my friends, tell them everything. There was something wrong with the System.

Please remain in the room. Procreation procedure incomplete.

I pounded on the door. "No! Let me out! I don't want to be here! There's been a mistake!"

Please cooperate.

"No! You have to listen to me! Help me! You're supposed to help me!"

Sliding to the floor, I held my head in my hands and sobbed. I was naked, alone, helpless, and my ass throbbed.

A low voice startled me. "Oh, honey, it's ok, no one's going to hurt you."

I hadn't noticed the other door opening, and this guy walking up to me. He was pulling my limp body to my feet.

I was already in pain. I whimpered, "No, please, I just want to go home..."

"Shh, it's ok, shh." He guided me to the bed, nudged me down with my spread legs hanging over the edge. "I'll be quick. You're ok, everything's fine. Shh..."

His cock slid easily into my pussy. He must have been lubed, because he felt bigger than the other guy. I shook my head and pushed at his stomach, but it was pointless. His cock was already thrusting inside me, stroke after stroke gliding smoothly in and out. I turned my face away and closed my eyes. It didn't help. I still felt him violating me, my wet pussy getting wetter for him.

Then his fingers on my clit made my body jolt with pleasure. I gasped, turning back to watch his fingers circling my clit, his cock sliding back and forth in my soaking tunnel.

"That's it, baby," he cooed. "Good girl. Everything's just fine..."

It wasn't, but my body agreed with him. My fingers dug into the soft sheets, my thighs trembling. That delightful sensation rose higher. I wanted to wrap my legs around his back. I wanted to shove my hips into his faster and faster thrusts. My legs hesitantly lifted.

He smiled. "You feel so good, baby. Warm, tight, wet little pussy... I wonder how tight you are when you cum. Are you going to cum for me?"

"No... no, I don't... ahh... ahh... please..." I didn't know why I was begging anymore. Heat coiled as my legs tucked around his lower back, pulling him in. My hips arched.

"That's it, baby, that's perfect. Squeeze my cock, oh... You're going to be a wonderful mother, oh, yes." He groaned, his eyes glazing.

The reminder sent a shock to my pussy. The whole point was to knock me up. That first guy had failed, so the System sent another. Was I going to be stuck in this room, taking cock after cock until I was pregnant?

My muscles tensed. My skin felt so sensitive. Too sensitive. As the cock inside me pounded harder, and his fingers rolled my clit faster, I shrieked -- in fear, in pleasure, despair, and bliss.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted. "That's it, fuck yes... so tight... oh! Yes!" Faster and harder, his cock rammed in and out of my pulsing inner muscles. He felt thicker. Groaning, he buried himself deep inside me, and I felt his shaft jump. Wet heat splashed against my cervix. My pussy gripped desperately, milking every spurt from his cock, squeezing every last drop from his balls as the delicious heat took control of my body.

"Oh... I wouldn't mind doing that again," he chuckled, thrusting slower.

My mind fought to surface. I wasn't sure why. This felt good. That was twice in one day I'd cum on a cock. My boyfriend could never manage--

I groaned. "No... please leave me alone..." My legs dropped. I tried to move away, up the bed.

He followed me, leaning over and pressing his weight onto my body, pinning me in place with his softening cock still inside me. "Shh, shh, stay right there a minute, ok? Shh. You're going to be a wonderful mother, just relax, it's ok."

"No, no, no," I whimpered, squirming beneath him. My eyes watered again, my chest tightening.

He brushed my hair and kissed my neck, my cheek. His fingers rubbed away my tears. "Oh, baby, it's ok. You're ok. Shh, shh..."

I sobbed. Lying there helplessly beneath my second rapist of the day, I cried as he held me and told me everything would be fine. Nothing was fine. Five procedures a week -- I was going to be raped at least four more times this week alone. Absolutely nothing was fine.

But I eventually exhausted my tears, my mind going numb and blank. I barely noticed the emptiness as he withdrew, gave me one last pat on the head, and left the room.

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,215 Followers
12